Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/1/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:27 pm

Guru Jonnywg:  FYI: WE DID GET A CALL FROM THE PTB TONIGHT ......................... WE ARE TO PROMOTE THE BANK CODES AS WE ADVERTISED LAST SUNDAY

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE WILL BE GETTING THE CODES FROM THE SAME SOURCE THAT THE GENERAL AND STUDLEY GET THEM................ THE MAIN NEGOTIATORS AND THE TOP SOURCES

Anyone signing up will get the codes directly......................... We thank the negotiators for clarifying this ................. As stated no name, address or personal info needed.................... by Friday we will have over 10,000 people registered. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Our package will include extras as we will have a link to the pre negotiated BANK PACKAGE in the email sent with the Bank Cash in Codes.

AT THIS POINT NO WAY AROUND IT AS THEY SET UP A SECURITY CHECK SYSTEM UNDER BASIL III

HOWEVER BE ASSURED THE CODES ARE GOOD FOR USA CITIZENS................ WE WILL GET 15000 PEOPLE TO REGISTER FOR IT AND WILL ALSI SEND OUT THE ...... BANK BENEFIT PACKAGE LINKS.............................. BE AWARE WE GET THESE CIDES DIRECT FROM THE SOURCE ..........NOT FROM THE K C GROUP , THE GENERAL, OR STUDLEY..............

I'LL BE RETURNING TO CANADA TO CASH IN POST RV
THE VND HAS GONE BLANK ON THE BANK SCREENS AS AT 4PM EST. 

BEST I CAN FIND IS THERE WILL BE A STANDARD RATE IN CANADA PARALLEL TO THE BASE RATE EXPECTED AT $4.70

The die is CAST...The paperwork is done and yet we sit and WAIT...We are still in a good position but the cashin would be better...i hear rumbles all day but nothing yet...we are expecting info and will report as it happens...maliki is for show...China is the power and usa is the vehicle to launch.

Guru Bear5642:  Was on a conference call and I'm excited.  I honestly feel we will see this RV this week and Iraq has well stated their intentions to revalue period.  Mark my words, Iraq will exceed China in less than 2 years.  Microsoft has just launched in Iraq.  They have the largest oil reserves untouched, largest Gold untouched, largest copper untouched, shall I go on?  Not counting with the RB they will be richest nation on the planet and do it with all assets based currency.  So, really excited is an understatement. 

Read my lips, I know now beyond a shadow of a doubt we are in possession of a very profitable asset.  My contact in Iraq never told me he is personal friends with Maliki and I asked why he didn't tell before all of this and his response "you never asked me."

Guru Vic1:  I have decided to do a SPECIAL Call tonite! We are getting alot of Information! Joey and Myself and the rest of the GATEKEEPERS brought out an Article on March 20th...That was the article that said that Maliki...would RESIGN!!! Well...Looks like the JERK OF BAGHDAD...IS DONE! So, GATEKEEPERS will do a special call ...LET'S GET THIS PARTY ....STARTED!!! The Gatekeepers Team ...(760) 569-7676....Pin# 378652..8 PM EDT.one of the MODS...Please POST!!! Very Important info!!! Vic1

Remember...I have always....thanked Okie! You all know that Many....people have tried to keep all in a grounded way! Okie, i have always said...I respect you and love you...always with respect and as always....thank you and all the men and women whom are serving and Have served our country!!! God bless America and all of the people of the world!!! We will top this rock...called mt.^ dinar!!!

Patience has been the Hardest thing for many! Yet, When we Thought we were at our last bit...and could not go ON.... Someone....named, Jesus Christ....the king of kings....picked us up and carried us! Thank you...heavenly father for giving us ...jesus!!! Jc4life...always!!! Vic1

Three Wise men...knew of the coming!!! They set out on foot to see...the king of kings!!! Following the north star!!! That promise that was given to us, which is our lord and savior....jesus christ... Is and will always remain...our "greatest rv"! The revaluation of our hearts and souls!!! Never ever doubt the love of our father!!! No matter how hard times are...think of job!!! Could anyone of us handled half...of what job experienced? Who...are we to complain!!! All glory to our father...abba!!!

thank you all...please receive my words with joy and laughter... God loves all his kids! No more sadness in anyone! No need to stress ...KEEP your minds clear! We have much work in front of us to accomplish!!! We take a short break...then get busy!!!

gypsymama...thank you and all the mods! This has been my stomping grounds ...okie's house...is my house! I come to my brothers home with my head held high...and say...respect in order to be respected! #777  love you all! God is great! Always and forever and aday ...AND then some!!! 

Guru Randy Koonce:   Parliament convened and the paperwork was submitted to remove Maliki.  Maliki now has 3 days to respond, we should see some movement tomorrow to that effect in the paper there would be options for Maliki:  Options: 1. would be to announce the GOI  2. would be to resign 3. to go through the no confidence vote. Since paperwork is in they have 3 days before the vote so now we wait for the parliament to be called into session which could happen on Sunday or Monday...If we get that far then they vote and Maliki would be gone, they then have 7 days to replace maliki with someone else.

The News is moving fast this stuff should show on main news agency. Breathe Maliki is still in until the above happens but we are beginning to get on a time table. Once one of the three things above starts then we will have a time table...So breathe and relax things are coming to an end.

Guru Generals64:  I have read all the recaps and promises out there already this morning....I have had my daily dose of Chewing outs.....I know what was said and I read the statement. This is being handled so professionally I am amazed.....Studley and his partner have done a great job and I am standing along side of them.

Some of the stuff printed out there is just assumptions...Remember that....There is a goal in mind and we all (even the others) are on the right track....now, don't go buy a bunch more because I said that...This is the silliest deal I have ever been in....Quit worrying and enjoy your life and new found friends....When this happens...You will be so surprised as to how easy it is.

You'll also see just how strict and professional this group (which you are involved with) has been....Lying to you guys is not my forte' and most of you know that....I have been banned from a lot of sites for making the leaders tell the truth....just quit worrying....The cash out procedure is going to be so, so simple if you know how to follow instructions...

My Promise as is Studley's and kcmana and the rest of the group is to make sure you guys know as fast as we do....If all the leaders and intel people would bond (or band) together this would be a very simple process. You guys...kcmana and those people have done it right....Even the banks are impressed with all of the scheduling, logistices and professionalism...

You guys, i know these people....I have spent so much time talking with them and comparing notes....The leasers of this site are doing all they can to make this come out smoothly.....This should be done from what I am hearing...Also, it's within the banks not the countries...Read recaps where they are discussing the transference of Japanese Yean and the Chinese Yuan....

Just tell you stories and give out recipes and be calm...You will need to be settled in when you start the Currency Exchange process....Why Wells FArgo??????????Because Wild Bill Hickok worked for them and because my Grandmothers Cousins robbed their Coaches...Kin to the Younger boys...yikes....

Seriously...Wells FArgo made the best offer and gave the best service and made it easier for you guys....it's that simple...

I am NOT a financial person...i am basically a retailer that used to do a lot of horse trading. MY personal banker told me to leave the bulk of what I was getting with Wells Fargo and work with their professional Wealth Management staff...

Here is what i am going to do.....I am going to get my appointment.....Then I am going to do a "Currency Exchange' of ALL the Dinar i have....Then I am going to find someone that knows investing and work with them....Waiting will be wrong...That is my opinion and my opinion only...Why not get it done?...Waiting for a higher rate ain't going to happen....

Guru Mailman17:     THE CRAP GONNA HIT THE FAN NOW, CORRUPTION COMING OUT NOW AGAINST MALIKI AND HIS CABINET IN DROVES  BIG TIME  NOT TO MENTION ARRESTING THE GENERAL...RESIGNATION IMO...IS NO LONGER AN OPTION...INCARCERATION FOR ALL INVOLVED IS THE ONLY REMEDY...AND WE JUST MIGHT SEE PARLIMENT CONVENE FOR THE NO VOTE BEFORE THE WEEKEND IS OVER.  MAN TOLD YOU GUYS THIS WAS GONNA GET MESSY... GONNA BE AN INTERESTING 2 WEEKS.
MY INSIGHT...AS TO THE POSSIBLE PRECEDINGS IN THE COMING DAYS TO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE UNSC MEETING THE 15TH WHICH...IS PRECEDED WITH AN IMF MEETING REGARDING IRAQ ON THE 7TH.  IF THEY CAN GET A NO VOTE OUT ON MALIKI BY THE WEEKEND HE AND HIS MINSTERS STAY IN POWER TILL THE NEW PM HAS FORMED.  THE NA WILL SUBMIT A NAME OF THE 5 GIVEN THEM BY THE FAB 5 IMO...MOST LIKELY WILL BE JAFAARI, IF JAFAARI HAS ALREADY...GOTTEN APPROVAL OF HIS CABINET...THEN IT IS VERY POSSIBLE HE CAN FORM IN 2-3 DAYS AS WELL SEEING AS ANY NAME GIVEN FOR A POST IS ALREADY APPROVED BEFOREHAND AND...ERBIL WILL BE A NO BRAINER AS WILL BE 140 AND ANYTHING ELSE ON THE BLOCK THAT MALIKI DELAYED...IN ESSENCE...THIS COULD VERY WELL COME DOWN AND BE OVER WITH...GOVT WISE...WITHIN THE WEEK. 

Guru Historian:  If the Fed system were being replaced with some other model, the transformation would not have to complete at the same time as the RV. But it would logically be on a similar timeline. And it would most likely be executed in stages due to its complexity and risks, with some changes happening before the RV and some after.  So it is good news for dinar world!

Guru BGG:   We're in the last minutes of the game folks. There will be a MAGNIFICENT amount of back-and-forth...Maliki is a true dictator. Do  not expect him to lie down and quit.  He knows he will face MASSIVE charges - no  matter what. He has nothing to lose. I don't think the WC (world Court) even has a say here...Maliki is dreaming up ways to scare everyone.

Guru Doc:   The question we continually get is will the current Maliki saga ever end?  We contend the answer is yes.  What that looks like is still up for debate.  Voice of Iraq reported yesterday  "Talabani agreed during a meeting yesterday with a number of political leaders to request the withdrawal of confidence from the government of Maliki if he gathered from the collection of signatures [164] deputies," noting that "this figure was exceeded because the Iraqi collected signatures [79] deputies, and that Kurdistan Alliance on the verge of collecting signatures [55] as well as Deputy Vice-block signatures to the Liberals and the amount of [40] vice."  If this is accurate the opposition has 174 votes and will be able to remove Maliki. The article went on to report the signatures would be presented to Talabani within two days and a vote of no confidence requested.  Honestly we don't care if Maliki relents and agrees to implement Ebril and pass the HCl.  Either way we maintain we win. 

Looking at the way things are lining up we could have chapter 7, Ebril, HCl, etc. all being resolved by mid to early July.  With all the rhetoric from the CBI about pushing forward with the delete the zeros project and the fact Parliament has not backed down on implementing the tariff law by July 1 the last two weeks of June leading into July offer lots of promise.  We continue to believe that if the GOI would show some semblance of  stability these other issues would suddenly resolve themselves and Shabibi would pull the trigger on the RV.  Don't let all the "bank glitch" hype distract you. These other things need to be addressed before we see the RV.  And as true to Iraq only time will reveal exactly when.  We report, you decide.

Guru Poppy3:  got a call at 4:30 am saying...several....other countries asking to rv prior to iraq because of all their delays have been given permission to rv on their own...confirmed.  No timing for this has been given and it is not known what countries are included but we know vn has permission. The caller, to remain annonimous, says he thinks all of them will rv prior to june 15th but that was only his opinion??

He did just get word in that the meeting to "oust Maliki" started about 3 hours ago...we'll wait and see the outcome.

I got a phone call that the emergency meeting this evening in Iraq was called to finish gathering the total votes to oust Maliki. We should hear his removal tomorrow sometime and then what procedures they will follow to replace him and activate all the necessary programs to give us all our blessing. This is from a good source but...be patient until the facts come out that it did happen.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   We see a lot of reports coming from the CBI referencing "delete the zeros," "raise the zeros" and "remove the zeros." This information campaign is the Central Banks' way educating the public of the upcoming changes and give them reason to believe that soon they will again be able to have confidence in their own currency, and that the goal of their leaders is to eventually de-dollarize the economy. This is a sensitive balancing act. Furtiveness is imperative to the process. They must delicately educate the public without announcing to the world their plans to raise the exchange rate equal to, or higher than the USD. Removing of the zeros refers to the collection of the larger notes from circulation. It doesn't directly refer to the specific rate change, more to the process of introducing the new currency.

Guru Mike:   Jeffries was one of the architects for this over there when it was first implemented -he’s now talking about getting the banking system moving and moving forward quickly – ALMOST LIKE THEY ARE DRIVEN TO GET ALL OF THIS DONE.
for every zero that they don’t delete its going to do damage to them if they don’t remove those zeroes …and when I say remove the zeroes…I mean adjust that rate. THEY ARE POUNDING THE DRUMS AT THE CENTRAL BANK and they are MOVING FORWARD – and the drums keep on saying ADD VALUE TO THE CURRENCY…ADD VALUE TO THE CURRENCY.

Gurus Frank26 & Delta:   Maliki is working hard to get coordination with the CBI (note)...It's happening right now.   U.S. is happy with Maliki and Maliki was told to clean up the mess in the GOI in the next few days.  June 7, IMF and GOI are going to meet...Hmmmmm. June 15, UNSC meeting with GOI for chapter 7 release.  Kuwait said on Iraqia TV- They want Iraq released from chapter 7 right away. The belief is the IQD has a very good chance of going up to an acceptable international rate between June 1- 7.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum