Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/31/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:16 am

Guru TerryK:   We are getting closer and closer to this intersection - based on all this information coming out...we have pieces of the picture with big gaps in between  - things need to be done are there...Bits and pieces of picture starting to appear.  I have this feeling that it's very close...Getting very, very exciting.

they called the big 5 meeting today with all the key players to put the vote of  no confidence in place...there was enough votes to push Maliki out of his position - Talibani may leave also. Heard that Article 140 was passed but have not seen it verify - tied into HCL...I heard Chapter 7 is finished but not signed off on yet - very reliable source...heard that borders are secured  with Iraqi military plus contractors.  They are still inputting ATMs outside the major cities.  UST contact called today and said we are very, very extremely strong for this Thursday night.

The articles from the CBI in the last 3 or 4 days have changed...now talking about how the rv is going to happen, that they want to get it back to the pre-war value...they talk about how the RV will help the country, but at the end always say they are waiting on the gov't.  [Shabibi] ain't going to do anything until he is comfortable...until M is taken care of in my opinion...Putting pressure on Talabani to put on the no confidence vote...saw article saying he will call for emergency meeting of Parliment. National Conference is on hold, I think, until they get this issue resolved.

Guru BullDog75:  Expect an Extremely "Official" Post From Okie Sometime Today. 

Just make sure everyone has all preparations (legal and bank wise) all in order including Passports, change of addresses, Trusts, Car tags, County tax record changes, all security in order. Please follow security directives for the Woves are changing into their best clothing as we speak.

Make no mistake, You are here for a reason. Take advantage of every minute to prepare a flawless path to Happiness. For the Money will not buy the Happiness; for that comes from within. The road is paved with Gold; but your mansion is in your Mind with the Heavenly Father. For this is So.

Guru OkieOilman:  OKIE HAS BEEN GIVEN THE OFFICAL HONOR AND PRIVLEDGE TO MAKE THIS OFFICIAL POST.

PRE-GRADUATION/RV ANNOUNCEMENT TELLING YOU TO GET READY

DO NOT CALL BANKS

If you have been with me in Dinar University, you’ll want to head right to your group leader. Graduation announcements will soon be sent via email from your group leader, and there will be no public posting. If you are not on a group list, contact someone who is but if you don’t also COMING SOON will be details of an email auto responder at Dinar Recaps. This is the only way to make this vital connection and secure your great GPA.

Dinar Graduates please do the following to secure your diploma:

•Secure WF Bank Code & Instructions — once the Bank issues the Bank Code and Instructions the group leaders will be sending it, via email, directly to group members. The WF Banker handling the large group has assured me that you will receive the best possible rate.

•If you are Not on the List — if you are not on the group list to get the WF Bank Code and Instructions then call other dinarians that you know and ask them if they are on the list and get the Bank Code and Instructions from them and also COMING SOON will be details of an email auto responder at Dinar Recaps if you don’t know someone.

•Follow the Instructions Carefully — Please conduct yourself as professionals and be respectful of all bank employees. There will be ample time for each of us to get into the bank to facilitate our currency exchange. You must follow the bank instructions carefully to protect yourself and others. Please make Okie proud of each one of you as Dinar Graduates!

•WF Bank Package — the Bank Code will give you the best rate possible, but does not include other benefits the bank may offer you. In my younger years the bank would offer a new customer a toaster, or blender, so when you go into the bank use the code to get the rate but you should ask about the toaster, blender, or other benefits the bank can offer you. Remember, you don’t get anything until you ask for it. So ask. The banker is there to help you.

•Don’t Post the Bank Code or Exchange Rate — The Bank Code and Exchange Rate MUST NOT be posted on the Internet in a public forum. The Bank does not want their Bank Code or Exchange Rate to be posted for the general public, but wants this kept as a grass roots communication effort to the faithful dinarians of these groups along with their friends and family. We must respect the bank’s request.

•Okie Wants the Best for You — the rate will be very good. Be very happy with the blessing given. The leadership team has gone to great lengths in working with the Bank to protect everyone in these groups, and to make sure this will be a seamless process for everyone involved.

Thank you for allowing me to be the senior member of the graduating class. We have all grown and are wiser. Use your new resources to help your family, loved ones, and friends to grow and make a better life.

Take care everyone, and God bless you all.

DO NOT CALL BANKS 

Guru DinarWishes:  Hello Peeps and Fellow Squirrels!!!! Hope everyone has made all their plans and have signed up in a group as NOTHING will be posted on the site..... We have been notified NOT to post anything reguarding Bank Business... If you are in a group then the proper information will be emailed to you once we RV.... Things seem to be progressing very well and I hope its all just a memory very soon....   once we RV there will be no lack of people in line to yell it from the roof tops.

Guru Poppy3: They are making progress but for every one positive statement there are two that are negative.  They are all talking opposites, one says it's one way and the other say's just the opposite.  "180 degrees."  I for one in the next few days don't have time to analyze the info. So, I am dependent on my sources and others.  BGG is the best of the best at reading them and their actions.  So guys, when he speaks listen up closely.  Stay tuned news is fast.  Ok rich friends, I will be back later.  I am performing a wedding this weekend at the former presidents home in the garden and have to get prepared.  See you all later.

my meeting today revealed to me that they haven't done anything yet to Maliki because of legal issues.  They could have or would have already no voted his butt, but they have been threatened that a law suit would be files in the world courts and would take no telling how long to complete or recover from it. They have the votes and are prepared to do so and are holding up till they are assured that a law suit is not possible and if it is not possible they will no confidence vote him immediately.  shabibi is waiting for a complete functional goi before he can release?? He has the key to the vault.

they have had the votes for weeks. There have been many article back and forth they do, they don't but the votes are there for sure. They just have to deside if they will or won't take the vote?? They have to know how to proceed legally before they get the vote completed.  This doesn't mean they couldn't rv at anytime...as soon as they get a functional complete goi, the erbil is activated, the hcl,article 140, all ministers set, budget opened and dr shabibi...will rv and turn the world loose.

Gurus Frank26 & Delta:   Shabibi on Iraqia TV - He has had no problems with Maliki...Maliki trying to take over the CBI not true...Tells GOI to stop lies and Rumors...Says a new plan implemented (note) Past tense...They need coordination between CBI and GOI (note) That is happening right now.  CBI said on Iraqia TV- No new laws are needed to implement raising the value of the IQD.  All indications are the CBI is ready!    ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

Tariff Laws moved to June 30 and Finance Committee said they are committed to implement them.  50 company's coming into Iraq from Kuwait the last 3 days of May...Minister of Transportation signed or signs the 50 company's from Kuwait today or tomorrow...No confidence in Maliki is not true. Everything coming out of the GOI about Maliki is not true. Others in the GOI are trying to discredit Maliki to get his power.  Even in the event of a no confidence vote, Maliki will be in charge with a transitional government Maliki is not going anywhere and will be there for the RV.  

Guru Kaperoni:     I think the CBI is moving in the manor that they can. What does not require coodination and partnership. Then at some point, hopefully when ready, the GOI will come into the plan. In fact, it may be that this will get the RV done and then at some point, the CBI will do the new currency later. Here is my favorite: "The Central Bank began to implement a new strategic equation will come out even where the dinar and the dollar.

The new strategy will work to increase the capacity of the Iraqi dinar as a step in the way of reform of the financial system in Iraq and stimulate the economy, and then proceed with a project to delete the zeros of the exit equation equal to the Iraqi dinar with the dollar and this requires the availability of several factors Kalnhod the agricultural sector, industrial and services sector and investment." Now if you take what I said before and apply it, it makes sense with that quote. 
Kaperoni (continued): The CBI is going to raise the rate and stimulate the economy, which also means investment. Which is really giving the rate to the world and then hope the GOI will help them do the next step, which is the new currency and raise the rate even higher.

So to summerize, not really a change just maybe a differnent approach to the same result. Rather than do it all at once and now, they will do it in phases. Rate first at 1 to 1, then hope they have the investment to do the rest.

That serves a lot of purposes and again this is speculation on my part, but doing this stimulates investment and will get them into the WTO, start helping with poverty and tariffs etc. IMO the rate move will happen soon.

The CBI made a great statement yesterday! "This requires us to accelerate the implementation of the project to delete the zeros, before of evil consequences." The reality is if they dont do this soon with all the public announcements, they will continue to have counterfeiting, corruption, speculators, inflation, on and on. So, that is the Evil DONE !!

Guru SWFloridaGuy:     I'm just waiting on some action we can confirm. It's certainly coming to a head and can't continue without a resolution. So, we just sit back and enjoy the fireworks.

A successful "no confidence" requires an absolute majority which would be 163, although they've been referencing 164 lately. There are 325 altogether. To get that majority, they must have cross-party support. It's hard to tell what the real numbers are from the official parliament report. News reports suggest that the votes often split along party lines, at times almost splitting the chamber in half. We've even seen instances where 2nd votes had to be taken due to alleged technical issues.

They are trying to rally up the necessary signatures to ensure that they know exactly what the outcome will be when the emergency session is called and it's time to make it official.  If the reports coming out are true, Maliki's opposition may have the numbers on their side at this point. It doesn't appear like anyone is interested in talking about this any longer. They are taking action, which is a great sign we are moving past this and onto the next stage...hope we watching the grand finale.   

Guru BGG:  "Plans to the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, to provide signatures of Representatives to withdraw confidence from the Prime Minister Maliki to President Jalal Talabani today or tomorrow." This is a tally of what they have after their meetings (at least) and a "heads-up" that the official "go ahead" is coming from Talibani to Najafi, who will in turn call the "emergency session." After which, Najafi will officiate over the proceedings. They collected 174 signatures (and that's not counting stragglers). For now the easiest option is for Talibani (the POR) is to send an official request to Najafi (the Speaker) to officiate over a "no confidence vote" in the Parliament. There are other options but for now this is the most direct route. He's porked. Once they get going - there's no stopping it!!

Guru Mike:   they need to ADD VALUE TO THEIR CURRENCY and they need to do it quick...they are going to have a big growth spurt in their economy over the next 2-3 years. We’ve heard Shabibi talk about getting the private sector involved...We now have the Central Bank able to issue Letters of Credit to help get the private sector involved.  We’ve got them talking about the need to get the value into their currency quickly or it could be the deterioration of their currency.

Guru Studley: Thanks to BWM, and everyone here for having me, it has been a long and tough road, I and our team of negotiators have been working tirelessly to bring the best deal for all dinarians, I would like to caution everyone to NEVER give their dinars to anyone, nor specific info, the bank does NOT require that anymore, this special exchange has been negotiated as a grass roots effort to help ALL dinarians

IF SOMEONE POSTS THE BANK INFO, THEY WILL LOOSE OUT ON MILLIONS, IF THAT IS NOT ENOUGH MOTIVATION, I DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL BE, ALSO, MANY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES THOSE PEOPLE WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM WHEN THE EMAIL GOES OUT, THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL PROVIDE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT TO DO, NO ONE WILL MISS OUT ON THIS OPPORTUNITY IF YOU FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS PROVIDED SHORTLY

FUNDS HAVE BEEN MOVING ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR THIS EVENT TO HAPPEN, IT IS NOT AN ISSUE AT THIS TIME.   ALL GROUP LEADERS WILL HAVE THE CODE AND INSTRUCTIONS NEEDED

I DO NOT HAVE A PACKAGE, THE GOAL OF MY TEAM HAS BEEN TO HELP EVERYONE WITH THE HIGHEST RATE POSSIBLE FOR THE DINAR, AND TO MAKE SURE THE ENTIRE GROUP GETS VERY HIGH LEVEL SERVICE FROM THE BANK

THE DEAL THE NEGOTIATING TEAM WORKED ON IS WITH WF, IT WAS DONE BECAUSE OF THE STRENGTH, AND STABILITY OF WF IN A VERY TOUGH ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT.  

RESERVES NEED TO BE HANDLED WITH EACH INDIVIDUAL TRADER

I AND THE TEAM ARE WORKING ON A LIST OF SUGGESTIONS FOR EVERYONE TO ASK FROM THE BANK, REMEMBER, I WANTED TO KEEP THAT AS CUSTOMIZABLE AS POSSIBLE, BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL HAVE SPECIAL NEEDS THAT ARE UNIQUE AND INDIVIDUALIZED.  

IT SHOULD INCLUDE A RATE, I WANT YOU TO COMPARE ALL DEALS BEFORE EVERYONE MAKES A DECISION, REMEMBER, I TRULY WANT WHAT IS BEST FOR YOU, I WILL NOT BE UPSET IF YOU DECIDE TO CHOOSE A DIFFERENT CODE, I WANT TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE USES COMMON SENSE, AND COMPARES ALL OPTIONS

I HAVE TO LET EVERYONE KNOW ONE IMPORTANT POINT, I NOR MY TEAM IS OR WILL EVER ASK FOR ANY MONEY FROM ANY DINAR HOLDER EVER, AND IF ANYONE ASKS FOR A PERCENTAGE OF MONEY FOR CASH IN, THAT IS A SCAM. 

FIRST RULE OF CURRENCY PLAYS, THIS IS A SPECULATION, THAT INFO SHOULDN'T BE IN A PUBLIC FORUM FOR SECURITY REASONS, YOU HAVE TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES AND THINK ABOUT IT,

I WOULDN'T BE HERE IF I DIDN'T THINK WE WERE VERY CLOSE.    IMO, WF WILL BE OFFERING A VERY COMPETITIVE EXCHANGE ON THE VND WHEN IT DOES TAKE PLACE

THIS IS MEANT TO BE A DISCREET PROCESS, A GRASSROOTS EFFORT TO TAKE GOOD CARE OF ALL DINARIANS, YOU CAN PASS OUT THE CODE TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS, BUT IF SOMEONE POSTS IT ONLINE, THEY WILL LOOSE OUT ON THE OPPORTUNITY OF A LIFETIME

THE CODE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE, GENERALS AND I HAVE A LIST, DEBTARHEELGIRL, AND PAPA BEAR ALSO HAVE LISTS, THIS WAS DONE TO HELP EVERYONE WITH A SPECIAL EXCHANGE, DINAR RECAPS HAS HELPED AS WELL

IT IS GOING TO BE SIMPLE FOR ME, I WILL GET A CALL FROM TOP BANKER AT WF, HE WILL GIVE ME THE CODE AND INSTRUCTIONS, I WILL FOWARD THAT INFO TO THE GROUP LEADERS, AND THEY WILL PASS THAT ON TO ALL THE MEMBERS,

ALL QUESTIONS WILL BE ADDRESSED IN THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM WF

EACH BANK WILL HAVE DIFFERENT INSTRUCTIONS, WF WILL HAVE NUMBER TO CALL, AND ALL PERTINENT INFO WILL BE IN EMAIL FROM OUR GROUPS, I CANNOT COMMENT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S INFO

I HAVE AN UPDATE FROM WF.... THIS EXCHANGE WILL BE SPECIAL FOR US CITIZENS ONLY, CITIZENS OF OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE TO EXCHANGE IN THEIR COUNTRIES

WE HAVEN'T FINALIZED A NON-DISCLOSURE YET, BUT IMO, IT WILL BE IN YOUR BEST INTEREST TO FOLLOW THE RULES AND GET A TOP RATE.   IF YOU VIOLATE A NON=DISCLOSURE, YOU WILL FACE MAJOR FINES AND PENALTIES, AND PROBABLY LOSE YOUR MONEY

I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THE TRADERS WILL HANDLE RESERVES,

DON'T FORGET THAT INFO USUALLY DOESN'T COME OUT UNTIL THIS EVENT HAPPENS

EVERY WF LOCATION THAT IS APPROVED FOR EXCHANGE, THERE WILL BE A LIST, AND IF YOU TAKE IT TO YOUR LOCAL WF AND THEY CAN'T EXCHANGE, THEY WILL TELL YOU WHERE TO GO THAT IS CLOSEST

I WOULDN'T PAY FOR ANY NOTICE, OUR GROUPS WILL NOTIFY YOU IMMEDIATELY VIA EMAIL, AND WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR ANY MONEY TO DO IT
AGAIN, ANYONE CHARGING YOU FOR ANY DEAL FOR CASH IN IS AN OUTRIGHT SCAM, USE COMMON SENSE.  

OUR GROUPS ARE FOCUSING ON THE DINAR... THIS HAS BEEN A VERY SPECIAL NEGOTIATION DEAL FOR DINARS

IF YOU SIGN UP FOR GENERALS GROUP, DEB'S GROUP, PAPA BEARS GROUP, OR KNOW SOMEONE IN ONE OF THESE GROUPS YOU WILL GET THE CODE AND INSTRUCTIONS

(via SWFloridaGuy) I just spoke to Studley.  According to his sources around the world (which are genuine and reliable) there has been some major developments and he says that he has some confirmations that have him very excited.  He's not one to get excited, so I do take this as a great sign.

KCMana:  From my understanding, this will be a very simple process if we just follow the rules....Kinda like putting together Christmas Toys and not reading the instructions and you end up with the main components in your hand....this will be easy...just read the instructions. it is going to be simple for me, i will get a call from top banker at wf, he will give me the code and instructions, i will foward that info to the group leaders, and they will pass that on to all the members, all questions will be addressed in the instructions from wf
each bank will have different instructions, wf will have number to call, and all pertinent info will be in email from our groups, i cannot comment on other people's info

Guru Jonnywg:  REMEMBER THIS   China  IS A MULTI COUNTRY EVENT THE POWER BEHIND IT ALL IS USA AND THE Chinese............................. THE    HAVE FULLY SUPPORTED USA IN THIS EVEN ............... USA will be stronger post

Guru Bear5642:   i would be totally shocked if we don’t have an official announcement of the RV tomorrow.  well you all have a blessed day and i just wanted to drop in and share the great news with everyone

Guru Adam Montana:   The signatures...are not actually on Article 140, they are on a separate document that only states the intent to agree on the implementation of Article 140.  Regardless, it's a good sign...It will indeed smooth the way forward for the HCL and a further raise in the value of the Dinar, which is what we all want to see.

Guru Footforward:   THEY ARE WORKING TO GET THIS DONE. HAVE BEEN FOR A LONG TIME.  THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE. THE GOOD GUYS ARE WORKING TO GET THIS DONE. THE BAD GUYS,...the world elite who control the money system...HAVE A DIFFERENT AGENDA...the good guys will win, but I don't know where it sits right now...iraq never will be...perfectly stable...they did what they need to do for this RV to happen...should have already happened.

Guru BGG:  Barzani was the vote that put Maliki in and it looks like he’ll be the one that takes him out. Kinda’ like my mother used to say “I brought you into this world and I can be the one who takes you out”!  This thing has turned grim for Maliki.  Barzani is swinging for the fence.

Guru Randy Koonce:     There is an article that a lot of people sent to me saying that Talabani and Jafaari will present a document for the no confidence in Maliki...* If this is a good document which i believe is true then Talabani must think that the deadline is sometime*tomorrow*and Maliki must announce the GOI sometime*tomorrow.* The only way he gets out is if Talabani caves in.***

So*Tomorrow*look for any announcement for the GOI, if we do not Get it then by 7 p Central time there should be some article for the conviening of parliament for the no confidence on Maliki........Some have read an article about a persons sources that say it will never happen..... Again Guys you are holding a currency that has to appreciate to make the budget work.....

Stick with Facts not someones opinion...... and that stands for the person that believes the constitution has a rate of .86 in it to be force.... Again the Constitution only talks about balanced budgets not rates of currency so that person needs to go back and read the thing...... the constitution is just about like ours since our lawyers help draw it up.....Relax look for events... Breathe* it is not a matter of If just when and how much.......

Saleh: CBI is ready to delete the zeros; Government supports it and no one against it. However needs approval by GOI and House, 31 MAY

Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, the readiness of the bank to start the process of removing three zeros from the currency, noting that the objection on that just is incorrect.

Saleh said in a press statement Project is integrated and all concerned in the government support him and there is no one against him, and who object to this project is skeptical of the ability of the central bank to implement it «.

He added that the central bank will be ready to implement the decision without hesitation if the government decided that, pointing out, it will reduce the money supply large and cumbersome and that’s what Aamlh the Iraqi people to achieve progress, freedom and prosperity.

He explained: that the draft deletion of zeros needs to the approval of the government and the House of Representatives for its success.

The Central Bank of Iraq announced (29 September 2011) that the year 2013 will see the deletion of zeros and switch the currency, which warned him, officials and economists because of the presence of mafias currency is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the upcoming changes.

The Central Bank of Iraq accused the government agencies to disrupt monetary reform and vowed that it was persecuting the interests of the country’s financial risk.

http://bit.ly/JZaQew

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum