Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/30/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:37 am

Guru OkieOilman:  WOW TO SAY THE LEAST. IT IS AMAZING HOW SUCH A ROTTEN MORNING HAS TURNED AROUND SO RAPIDLY. AS USUAL I WAS A DAY OF 2 AHEAD OF THE CLOCK WITH THE INTEL FURNISHED LAST NIGHT. AS IT NOW STANDS THERE ARE NO DELAY'S AND THINGS ARE BEING INSTIGATED AS I SPEAK.

THE PROCESS IS IN FULL SWING AND LAST NIGHT WAS A COMPUTER ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN RESOLVED . ACCORDING TO SOURCE IN D.C. THINGS ARE ALL FINISHED AND WAITING ON JUST THE RELEASE WHICH COULD AND MAY HAPPEN AT ANY TIME WITH THURS OR FRI BEING THE OPTIMUM TIMING FOR THE FRUITION OF THIS TO OCCUR.--INCIDENTIALLY--A SIDE NOTE--

BE SURE AND WATCH T.V. TONIGHT--YOU SHOULD BE ENLIGHTENED BY THE OCCUPANT OF 1600 PENN AVE. THIS RIDE HAS BEEN WORSE THAN A ROLLER COASTER WITH IT'S UP'S AND DOWN'S--BUT THE RIDE IS RAPIDLY COMING TO AN END.---

PLEASE EVERYONE GET AN EXTRA BOX OF DEPEND'S---YOUR SURE GOING TO NEED THEM----WOW OH WOW---

BULLDOG HAS BEEN INVOLVED IN THE OBTAINING OF THE INFORMATION JUST AS MUCH AS OKIE HAS--GIVE HIM A BIG THANK YOU--WE OPERATE IN A TEAM EFFORT TO FURNISH YOU WITH THE INTEL WE GATHER. HE IS AN INDESPENSIBLE PARTNER IN THIS ENTIRE PROCESS.

GONE FOR NOW DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CALL THE BANK'S ****************

AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING THIS IS TO BE A PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO THE NATION---ALL CHANEL'S WILL PROBABLY CARRY THE BROADCAST

I UNDERSTAND 7 CENTRAL IS WHEN HE IS GOING TO ADDRESS THE UNIFICATION OF WORLD CURRIENCIES
I HAVE A VERY CLOSE WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH 2 OF THE BIG 5 BANK'S. I WAS INFORMED LATE YESTERDAY AFTERNOON THEY HAD BEEN INFORMED OF A GLOBAL RE-SET OF CURRIENCIES DURING THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT. THE FOREIGN CURRENCY DEPARTMENT'S OF THESE 2 BANK'S WERE ON DUTY DURING THE NIGHT EXPECTING THE RE-SET TO OCCUR.

AS OF THIS MORNING THESE BANK'S ARE VERY DISMAYED AND CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY THE RE-SET DIDN'T OCCUR. I ALSO AM IN THE SAME POSITION SINCE I PASSED THE INFORMATION ON LAST NIGHT THAT I HAD RECEIVED. I AM WORKING ON EITHER AN EXPLANATION THAT DOESN'T SEEM EVIDENT OF WHY IT DIDN'T OCCUR OR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION INDICATING OF THE NEXT POSSIBILITY.

I WILL POST ANY NEW INFORMATION I OBTAIN AS PERMITTED. I FELT YOU WERE DESERVING OF AN EXPLANATION OF WHY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN AS WAS SCHEDULED ACCORDING TO THE BANKING SOURCES.

Guru MillionDay:  I would estimate by my research that we will see the date set now, due to all of this moving forward.  We should see a date set for the National Conference next week!!  "Iraq has recently announced that 50 companies from entering the Kuwaiti to work in Iraq at the end of this month.  50 companies the end of this month free trade."  GREAT you know they wont be trading camels for money. The news is that it was Barzani and Talabani not signing the border issue to move forward, left it all on the back of Maliki, movement will take place now.  It looks like they are shooting for the end of June.  We shall see if all moves forward with no glitches.  With the go ahead from the GOI to move forward with economic reform and signed borders, we should see all of the issues that Maliki has resolved. This is the most solid move we have seen in a long time!!!!

Guru BullDog75:  I believe this Tigris & Euphrates rivers, Iraq, holy land area probably has 3-4 times "more" the wealth than originally thought. Prob due to god's blessings and forethought to bless the world. At a later date; as in now. Iraq minerals are 'almost ' uncalculable under ground for future discoveries. Best diamonds, minerals. Its also difficult to calculate how this will affect total world markets. We know its positive; the abundance factor is Enormous

Guru Randy Koonce:   There is an article that a lot of people sent to me saying that Talabani and Jafaari will present a document for the no confidence in Maliki... If this is a good document which i believe is true then Talabani must think that the deadline is sometime tomorrow and Maliki must announce the GOI sometime tomorrow. The only way he gets out is if Talabani caves in. So Tomorrow look for any announcement for the GOI, if we do not Get it then by 7 p Central time there should be some article for the conviening of parliament for the no confidence on Maliki.

Guru Jonnywg:  the rv was there for the taking for the last week...tonight is another possibility.

Guru Adam Montana: not much new to report OTHER THAN a possibility of Article 140 being pushed through, which would be very positive for the HCL and therefore also positive for our investment.  Maliki is still on his throne, Chapter 7 has not been released, and the HCL is still in limbo.  Iraq has and continues to make progress towards a higher valued Dinar. Nothing has happened to make me less confident in the Iraqi Dinar, so therefore it is my opinion that we're looking for a positive outcome.

[Maliki] is still in, I don't think he's going anywhere. There will always be someone trying to take him out, but I think time has proven him to be a pretty stubborn character.  

Everyone has to understand that even if the Dinar doesn't immediately go from 1170:1 to 1:1, it can still raise slowly to that value. If it takes a few years to get there, you still make money...so "patience is a virtue" here...obviously we prefer a quick RV to a slow grow, but I'm happy either way.

Maliki has had discussions and it sounds like the intent is to deal with Article 140 very soon, but it has not actually been completed...this would indeed be...GREAT...IF the border disputes were actually 100% complete. They are not actually complete...I am anxious to see it done...but at this time it is still "in progress".

Guru BellaGrits:  THIS BABY WILL ROLL OUT AT ANY TIME, IMO…THINGS ARE POSTIONED PERFECTLY AND HAVE BEEN FOR SOME TIME…I’VE MAINTAINED IT IS MERELY TIMING AND LOGISTICS...I WAS UNAWARE SOMETHING “OFF THE CUFF” NEEDED TO BE ADDRESSED, AND IT WAS…AND WE THANK THOSE THAT CAUGHT THIS...NO BIGGY…ALL IS ADJUSTED AND BACK IN OUR MOMENTUM...I AM VERY ENCOURAGED.

THE THINGS THAT HAVE COME UP HAVE BEEN MINOR...NO HOLDUP...THIS CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:    They are definitely trying to remove Maliki.  At this point though, words mean nothing. Until we see action that we can verify it's just more talk. They are meeting today with all the leaders and if the "talk" is accurate we may see some action. We'll see.

Jaafari met with UN representatives of Martin Kobler today in Iraq. The two sides exchanged views on the current political situation and the UN activated their supporting role to push the political process forward. They discussed practical matters and addressed the political crisis. Expressing their concern that THIS CRISIS is what is preventing meeting the ECONOMIC NEEDS of the people.  The UN supports a quick solution to solve this problem and made it clear that the United Nations will help in anyway they can.  Kobler said they are not there to intervene, but to serve and help Iraq and the attention to the needs of the Iraqi people. Jafaari said "Iraq is a rich country." 
Challenges still exist but there is a serious national will to bypass these challenges with the use of the UN and they stand by Iraq to traverse these challenges and push the political process towards the future." This is a great sign. There is a reason we see this support from outside entities pressuring Iraq to find a resolution. It's not because they are concerned for Iraqi citizens as they claim, (although they will surely benefit as well) it's because there are many powerful governments and agencies anxious to profit from Iraq's wealth. For Iraq to move forward economically, they must first move forward politically and are being encouraged (instructed) on how to do so.

Guru Mike:  we are going at a very very quick pace.  Now that doesn’t mean it is going to happen tomorrow. You can see that they need to add value somewhere between now and when they release their new currency, that is their plan. 

we are getting into that phase where the windows are coming down. You’ve got the banking system really developing and getting stronger.  The next step for this all to work is to have a private sector start hiring in order to stimulate the private sector as Shabibi talked about last week, The Central Bank can use those letters of credit to do that.  It is a huge instrument in international banking for the private sector – thats exactly what it is for.  It is going to open up everything…PEOPLE ARE GOING TO RUN TO DO BUSINESS IN THE PRIVATE SECTOR when they know their funds are GUARANTEED. 

Government has been very active today -seeing some deals being struck...We are at the point that in the next few days we are going to see what it is going to be – Are we going to have a majority government formed? Or are we going to see Maliki being ousted?  Its pretty much D Day – they have the paperwork they need- looks like they have the votes that they need and it looks like they can use that as leverage to force him [Maliki] to do what they think they need him to do...again as we discussed they have very little concept of time.

Guru Med:   THESE MOVES BY THE LIST...KURDS AND SADRISTS AND TALIBANI ARE GOING TO REALLY IMPROVE GLOBAL CONFIDENCE IN IRAQ AND WILL GIVE CBI A SIGH OF RELIEF.  DONT KNOW HOW MANY HAVE PAID ATTENTION TO OTHER COUNTRIES WHO HAD COUPS OR A DICTATOR TOOK OVER, BUT IF THIS HAD HAPPENED THE FIRST THING TO TANK IS THE CURRENCY AND WE WOULD HAVE HAD MILLIONS IN COLORFUL WALLPAPER...THIS WAS A DO OR DIE FOR US.   IT IS NOT GOING TO BE THAT ROUTE, THIS TO ME WILL DO NOTHING BUT BENEFIT IRAQ.

Guru Vic1:   I have been in this Investment Longer than most!  I remember all kinds of intel..saying it happen last night!!!...i will wait till i see proof at CBI.  No ONES...I mean no ones intel has hit yet!!! That does not mean they are not Saying what they believe is true!!! We wait and let rv...COME to us!!! Imho!!!

Guru Duckyboy:  ...things are moving along.  I would guess that I am wrong about the tariffs, ...stories...showed both dates. The tariffs may be trickling in over the month of June and have full effect by July 1st, but we did read that food and clothing are exempt from the tariffs...let's face it, no one will know ahead of time when this will RV.  Personally, I am waiting for a seated GOI and Erbil.

Guru BWM:   just started making calls... there is a chance if nothing more than the timing (rv's have occurred between 2 and 5pm) but again this is not the normal rv as in the past

don't count on a low rate... be prepared with multiple strategies...have said this all along...I have a low(er) rate plan, a medium plan and a "what the heck were they thinking giving me that much money" plan... but the low rate starts about the 3+ range... it can happen on any day and at any time.

Guru Poppy3:   I got confirmation that Vietnam asked to be released from the basket so they could RV at anytime.  I got another confirmation that they did get the release.  There are as many as 15 or 20 other countries who have now followed and done the same thing.  Some of those countries may start going before the dinar if Iraq doesn't get going.  The CBI said that they have already implemented a new strategy that will increase the IQD. They're saying we're ready.  Once the government is seated they will do it real quick. 

Guru BGG:   It will be interesting to see the results from this meeting today. As important as anything is who is attending. Talibani (Kurd), Barzani (KA), Najafi (IS, you couldn’t drag him out of there with “wild horses”), Allawi (IS), Sadr (Sadrist/NA) and now Hakim (IISC/NA) has joined in. The significance being there are plenty of “swing votes” out of Maliki’s own group attending this meeting. If they go against him it will be the “landslide” I have been predicting.

Guru Scooter:   I think the books are in much better shape than three years ago. I don’t think I ever thought it would come out that high — what I did say was this: there’s three ceilings, a low, a mid and a high...all three have benefits to Iraq but the real question...is which one plays the best to satisfy the ultimate goals which is to provide and increased purchasing power to the people of iraq.  At this point in time, I can see a stronger probability to come out at the lower cieling and allow for the economy to grow organically...now, please  don’t tell the world Scooter said it’s coming out low because I don’t know what’s happening behind the scenes nor does anybody else around the net...but based on the fact that there Bond Market is in it’s embryonic stages the lower ceiling would make sense.   if the number comes out in the lower quadrant, the time it takes to increase in strength in the FOREX market is very short.

Guru Mailman17:   MALIKIS STRAWS ARE DOWN TO A MERE HANDFUL AND THEY ARE NOTHING BUT HEMP HE HAS NO GROUND TO STAND ON... AND THE PRESSURE IS MOUNTING THE FAB 5 IS GAINING STEAM BUT THEY ARE ALSO PATIENT AND WILL BE PERSISTANT...A NO VOTE IS THE VERY LAST THING THEY WANT TO DO LITERALLY THEY WILL IF THEY HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.  THEY ARE TRULY TRYING THEIR BEST TO DO THIS THE RIGHT WAY POLITICALLY.   THE GOOD OF IRAQ IS THE MAIN THING HERE.  JUNE 15 IS A MEETING THAT HAS BEEN PLANNED FOR 9 YEARS...FINAL REMOVAL OF CHAP 7,  THINK ABOUT THAT. 

NEWS THAT IS COMING OUT IS NOT THE PICTURE THAT REALLY IS PORTRAYED.THERES A WHOLE LOT GOING DOWN THAT THEY ARE NOT SAYING.  PARLIMENT HAS THE VOTES...PERIOD....THEY KNOW IT AND MALIKI KNOWS IT.  THE FACT THAT HIS ALLIANCES IS DWINDLING DAY BY DAY SPEAKS VOLUMES AND THE CBI IS EVER SO SLOWLY REVEALING THEIR TRUE INTENTIONS.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum