Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:16 am

Guru OkieOilman:  EVERYONE IS CLOSELY WATCHING WHAT IS OCCURING IN IRAQ.---STOP WASTING YOUR TIME---IT IS OUT OF IRAQ'S HAND'S AND WHATEVER GOES ON OVER THERE HAS NO IMPLICATION ON THE R/V--THEY SIGNED THAT RIGHT OFF SOME TIME AGO.

Guru Winalot:  the articles are all saying the first and the 30th for tariffs  so...  i went to the WTO, and to the Harmonic tariff system, 2 seperate places.. and took a peek

the 1st and the 30th are both correct. by the way  i went and had a little peek... and guess what i found - tariffs are done!  so.. tariffs are done... do you guys know about the window trading system for international trade?

to be part of the window system... where all international shipments are handled.... from the letters of credit to dock receipts... you have to have an internationally tradable currency... PERIOD

NOW...  on to the theory part... and this is JUST a theory. Kuwait...It was 10 days before anyone knew about rv... correct? we keep hearing that countries are trading the dinar.. correct?we also have seen the paris club, saudi arabia and various other countries decide to cancel or reduce the iraqi debt very recently.

now the theory part... what if the peeps iraq owe money to are allowed to trade the currency for 10 days or so.. to wipe out debt before going public?

Guru BellaGrits:  I HAVE CIRCLES UNDER THE EYES..... 2 HRS LAST NIGHT...AND 3 RV CALLS IN MY SLEEP ...NO KIDDING, I REALLY DID IT...HAD TO CALL AROUND JUST SEE WHO AND WHAT I SAID? I AM SO NOT KIDDING....HOW I DIALED THE NO'S...DUNNO...ALWAYS BEEN A SLEEP-TALKER.....PRETTY FUNNY!!!!!!

Guru Adam Montana: if I can give you any GOOD news, it's this:  Pressure is turning ON for Maliki to actually do something. I still believe that he is the right person for his job, and he is the best candidate we have in relationship to a large increase in the Iraqi Dinar...but eventually he is going to have to stop stalling, stop making sure every detail is perfect, and eventually he is going to have to make some MOVES. 

the goal here is painfully simple...We all know that in the past, the Iraqi Dinar was worth MUCH more than it is today.  Iraq has not lost any of their natural reserves, their oil didn't suddenly evaporate, and their government has continued to stabilize...if Iraq can increase their wealth, if they can give their economy and their people a little "boost" with a Revalue of the Dinar, that has the potential to be the catalyst Iraq needs to dramatically reduce unemployment, dramatically increase overall prosperity, and dramatically change the future for Iraq and also the world...based on those concepts, I am still riding this pony, for better or for worse. I think the ending will not be "worse", I think it will be "better". The question I can't answer, unfortunately..."WHEN!?!"  i don't know.  At this time, we must simply be patient and watch it play out.  
I don't think Maliki will be given that long, and I think Shabibi will come back into the limelight again before September. So - I don't think it will go to 2013.  In my opinion, I am pretty confident in the "now to September" timeline. I could be way off, it might take another 10 years. [10 years?  I Hope you're kidding A. M. ; ( ]

Guru Jonnywg:   Hi there. Just a quick note.....Just talked with a Sr. bank official and he stated that all is positioned....."We have been here before but it looks good" Here is hoping that we see changes soon.
all the talk is that we will continue to get our chances until one day we are successfull...we are very close and all significant problems are resolved...i still feel the final settle rates after a few days will be single DIGIT...This will still be an unbelievable return on INVESTMENT.

Guru Generals64:  Last call here folks:....If YOU or someone YOU know is not signed up for this Currency Exchange with a group....they are going to be very disappointed....I am not promoting anything for anyone except for the people in the group...There is more to it than anyone really knows....

People go and read recaps, and believe that it is a book of the Gospel....They have not read the book of "Leverage"......Large quantities help everyone....
Guru BobGetz6:  I am hearing that maybe by 5:00 today, if not Le Garde might step in, but who knows for sure.

Guru FootForward:  Jesus we just thank you for this day and we thank you for your glory and mercy and your great favor Lord. We ask that your full blessings would come forth now and flow upon us, to bless us, so that we might bless others. God we pray that all evil will be put in its place, have its power binded in all areas and that we would SEE heaven on earth, the fullness of your blessing and glory and that you would move to change our situations RIGHT NOW for the better. Amen.

Guru SoonerFan62:  Good evening everyone been awhile, just to let all of you know this week has been a pleasure for me because all the sites intel people have been working together. All the guys and gals here, OOM, and 3S has been working together all week and I promise you none of us have had much sleep.

I have talked to OKIE many times today and to say that my friend is excited would be an extreme understatement. Have not gone all day today for longer than 15 minutes without the   ringing and all of us have been talking and sharing and verifying all information and I am very happy to say that it is all good and not one negative all day. Guys I am as tired of this ride as anyone and I know that many need this now so I think your wish is finally going to come true.

All intel and I mean ALL is pointing to NO MORE weekends without an RV. Not many questions that I am able to answer tonight but I will stay on chat for awile and visit

Guru Frank26:  Frank imparts to the SKs that before the spread between the banks in Iraq had dropped between 4% to 2%; it is the equivalent of what the banks offered last year; strike that; that reduced their interest rates; 2 years ago from 23% to 20% down to 17%; then from 17% to 14% and now down to 12% and will likely come down further to 10% or less. This 4% to 2% is for the banks. This is how they make their money through platforms and as we know now that those platforms have been established. And the profitability of these platforms has gone down with the profitability of Iraq’s banks? Yes, of course it has to be adjusted; it has to be lowered just as with the interest rates with the banks. They cannot give you these higher rates when they are about to give you a higher rate for the Iraqi Dinar. There is international status regarding Iraq all over the place; from their bonds going into sovereignty; to Shabibi himself saying we have the right to peg our dinar to the dollar; these are the doors that lead to international status. No one’s allowed to peg to the dollar unless…oh I see...

Be careful and do not give your dinar to anyone saying they will invest in Iraq for you !!!!!

Frank says, remember in the last week of last month, many of the pests were removed and complained. Don’t forget; the 1st – 7th, it’s really on the 7th that we need to see the rate to born; that’s when we believe that the IMF is going to be speaking with the GOI. Why not the CBI? On that day we believe that it will be born. From the 7th – 15th we are looking for the birth to be announced. Then on the 15th the UNSC can give Iraq Chapter 7. If not they will be moved over to next month and so will the tariffs on the 30th.

Guru Scooter:  I think when we see the lower denoms floating into the market  and being used exclusively by the people of Iraq  you'll see several significant jumps in the value  largely because they'll need this to reflect the purchasing of common items  food, milk, bread etc....  ok

Guru BGG:   it is my belief most of the current meetings aren’t about the actual vote.  They are about what comes after the vote.  There is an awful lot of back and forth in the media right now over there being enough votes or not enough votes (seemingly put there on purpose). They are still saying the vote part is a “done deal”. This also puts the trips by both Talibani (to Turkey) and Sadr (to Iran) in a light to make a lot more sense now than a couple of days ago. They may very well be getting some “final” talks out of the way before moving ahead. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

If Maliki stays, Iraq stays poor and Iran and Turkey don’t have to worry about a titantic economy right next door. It’s purely out of self-preservation they support Maliki...Talibani is working right through the process and when it comes right down to it – if he has to, he will request Maliki be removed. I think Maliki knows what the end result is and this is why you will see continued visceral attacks by him in the near future. He knows the truth and he’ll go down swinging.

The report is - Pops broke his shoulder blade and they were waiting for a CT scan to come back before they let him go. I was down there but theres no way I would have gotten past the ER nurses. They almost didn't let Mrs Poppy back there.    He just got a second shot and was resting while they wait - looks good. Don't think he hit his head.

Guru Bulldog75: 
I have taken many large groups(hundreds at a time) to the "church" in the One Year I have been on this site. Many of us have witnessed this over the course of my history here. There are no bridges to burn here. We build peace, love and harmony here. This site will stay harmonious, peaceful. loving and kind. The #1 Rule here is 'Respect' for we all each have traveled many different roads. There is a philosophy of church and state separation. One site cannot be everything to everybody. This originated as a Dinar Site with a separate church room. We respect all people of all races, religions and creed. If One has a major problem, please 'air the grievance' off the site with the Administrator, Mod or Sambo. This site will stay positive and respectful to our guests and visitors. We are Blessed and Highly Favored. Let our attitudes reflex that attitude and presence. Blessings. 

Guru Mike:   Whats going on on the government side - The best info we can give you going forward is that the signatures have been presented…they are being verified…and it looks like they are getting ready to call this extraordinary session to go ahead and do the vote of No Confidence and for the National Party to actually present somebody at the same time to step into that Prime Minister position.  So you have people trying to jockey for position – you have years of distrust...But they are moving forward.  
 Maliki has basically stood in the way of all of the progress...because he has wanted all that power – its really simple as that…power and money.  I can’ tell you if the system is right or wrong but you want them to operate inside the system...and you want the CBI to know they are operating inside that system...so they can pass the laws that they need to get this banking system off the ground and the private sector started ...Once those things are in Place you get the oil and the gas that goes into the economy, THEN YOU ADD THE BIG FUEL...THE ROCKET FUEL…WHICH IS THE RV.   

Guru Vic1:   the tax and tariffs were put into gazette...on the 1st! The income tax laws are also on the first of JUNE...The OIL...Companies are signing....Contracts!!! How could they sign contracts if NO.....HCL law! The inflation...is a Worry...However...on June 15th un...meets to Decide progress on iraq/kuwait....file! Kuwait wants chapter7 done...asap!!!  this month is smokin...hot!!!

There is such GOOD NEWS!!! We need to remember...I'm might be a month or 15 days off! However...The JUNE 1st...tax and tariffs...means...the count down started for the WTO!!!   This MALIKI....GUY...IMHO....IS outta here!!!

Guru Poppy3:  I was told not to share that news (FBI/CIA delegation trip) but it must have been made public. 

Biden went there Sunday/Monday time period for about 8 hours and reported back.  Now they have a full deligation set to travel there but as of yesterday have not scheduled to trip. 

Hope this help those who question why we can't tell everything every time we post. Some of this stuff can be dangerous not for us but for others.

Guru PapaJack:  Again JMHO but I think most world leaders are fed up with Iran and Maliki and God knows we don't have any adult leadership in the O administration. So that is where I think we are, and OKIE is correct Iraq made a deal and they are supposed to be out of it but Maliki hasn't kept any agreements on anything and that is causing concern. Again JMHO!!!!!

I need this to happen as much as anybody here but I have backed up a bit for the sake of sanity and am staying flexible. It will happen we just have to get the politics out of it and if I get to double dip Whoo Hoo!!!!!

Guru Historian:  I heard a rumor today that the VND was no longer an exotic currency. Either the source is using the term "exotic" very loosely, or there has been a radical change in the global model of currencies. Or it is just a rumor.  Currencies are either major or exotic. If theoretically the VND were no longer an exotic currency, then a radical change would have to have occurred in the global model of currencies whereby investors, institutions and countries would now buy and sell the VND to diversify and hedge their currency holdings.  I hope the rumor is true because it would mean not only that the VND has RV’d but that we have a radical change in the currency model. But I would be very happy if the VND simply continued as an exotic currency and just RV’d.

Guru Med:   THE SIMPLE THING HERE IS MALIKI FAILED TO PROVIDE SERVICES TO THE PEOPLE SPENDING BILLIONS, LOSING BILLIONS.  HE SAID100 DAYS, THAT WAS A YR AGO.  DOES HE DESERVE TO BE IN PRISON, YES.  WILL HE SEE PRISON, YES, IF  HE DOES NOT RESIGN.  ONCE THE AUDITS COME IN AND I AM SURE SHABIBI WILL HAVE A SAY IN IT WHETHER OPENLY OR BEHIND THE SCENES --  THEY GAVE MALIKI AN OUT AND HE WAS TOO MUCH AN EGOMANIAC TO TAKE IT.

Guru Ray:    Shabibi just announced publicly two months ago that the dinar would come out at a rate greater than the 1978 rate of $3.22. He didn't say anything about it being a gradual rise. I personally believe it will happen overnight without any fanfare at all.  I totally trust this investment and fully believe that it will RV at $3.22 plus overnight. Shabibi gave a drop dead date of September 1 to RV.  Saleh has said publicly that it could happen anytime before then too. I feel we all have to be ready for the RV to happen at any moment.

Guru Hammerman:  The VND is no longer considered an exotic currency according to my sources. I was also told they did do a vote on Maliki and got 17 more than they needed but for some reason they held that vote over his head to convince him to play ball. I was told there will be a lot going down by the 9th. They already exiled Maliki to Switzerland, Europe, London but now he can go to Austria. At some point he will be leaving Iraq, once he gets the paperwork done. They are also going to give Maliki over a billion dollars to leave. I think by the end of next week we could see an RV.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 6/7/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:26 am

5 years of lies, and still kickin'...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum