Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/6/17

2 posters

Go down

"To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 Empty "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/6/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:31 am

"To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 Cat10

"To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 Richar66

To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!

I want to thank you for bringing my attention to the idea about the contrast between Love and Tolerance. It is really the crux of what the Cabal have trained us into. The idea that tolerating what people are doing to us was somehow "Virtuous" and a form of Love, when nothing could be farther from the truth. Love is caring, nurturing and protection from harm. It is not the inviting, accepting, and tolerating of harm. How ridiculous.

Everyone should read these two posts by Daughter of Terra:

tol·er·ance
ˈtäl(ə)rəns/
noun
noun: tolerance

1. the ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with.
"the tolerance of corruption"

synonyms: acceptance, toleration; More
open-mindedness, broad-mindedness, forbearance, liberality, liberalism;
patience, charity, indulgence, understanding

"an attitude of tolerance toward other people"

the capacity to endure continued subjection to something, especially a drug, transplant, antigen, or environmental conditions, without adverse reaction.
plural noun: tolerances
"the desert camel shows the greatest tolerance to dehydration"

synonyms: endurance of, resistance to, resilience to, resistance to, immunity to

"she has a low tolerance to alcohol"

diminution in the body's response to a drug after continued use.

2. an allowable amount of variation of a specified quantity, especially in the dimensions of a machine or part.
"250 parts in his cars were made to tolerances of one thousandth of an inch"

love
ləv/
noun

1. an intense feeling of deep affection.
"babies fill parents with intense feelings of love"

synonyms: deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment; More

a person or thing that one loves.
"she was the love of his life"

synonyms: beloved, loved one, love of one's life, dear, dearest, dear one, darling, sweetheart, sweet, angel, honey;More

verb

feel a deep romantic or sexual attachment to (someone).
"do you love me?"

synonyms: care very much for, feel deep affection for, hold very dear, adore, think the world of, be devoted to, dote on, idolize, worship; More

To be continued....

-Daughter of Terra
Before I begin, I want to state clearly that I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. It is only for your consideration.

War on Words

Tolerance and Love are not the same thing. Tolerance is the allowance of things and situations; even people you would other wise not care to deal with.

Love defined via Google is completely wrong. Love is not an emotion. Love is not feeling. Love is force in nature. Its who we are. We came from love and will return to it. When we say we are looking for love. We are in truth looking for love reflected back to us via another person, thing or situation. Love is all thats here. The only thing is that love has been covered up and redirected. Interestingly the same things you can do with light. We are not looking for it, its impossible to miss. This seems foreign to us. Because of all the lies, deception and word magic. 

When you look at your children doing something innocent. Loving; it invoke it in you. You already have it. You just don't know that you do. Its not something new its always been there. You just can't feel it all the time because also of the contrast. Just like water can't feel its wet. It just is. 

Love turns into hate. No it doesn't, Love is love. Love has no opposite. The only thing close is apathy. But not hate. Hate is love just turned on itself. Like a dog chasing its own tail. Its local. Its mininmal. It looks different but its still love. 

When we have relationship issues and we fall out of love. A lie, your partner does not match your intensity of love or you dropped down a few notches. Either way love is still there it just can't be felt anymore because its covered up. May be with other women. Maybe with your work. But love is.

We get a picture of what love is from the cabal. We then seek this out and when it makes us less loving to them or ourselves we tolerate them. That tolerance can last anywhere from 10 minutes to 10 years. Until neither partner can tolerate the other and madness happens.

The only thing that makes sense is seeking what makes you happy and not the program. Water seeks its own level. Why be an eagle and spend all your time with sparrows? You don't like them...you tolerate them. But doesn't that put a cap on your own greatness.

It is the opinion of the author, that we were not meant to tolerate. As we are not machines. We were made to love and be loved in return. Tolerance is settling for less. It is not for us but programmed in us too be a good thing. In the higher dimensions. I understand that what makes them able to do what they do is their higher consciousness. That elevated consciousness is a result of exposure to things and experience that expands awareness of those things. Tolerance does not afford that kind of growth it deminishes it. Tolerance effects how and what we manifest. If its coming from a place of less and dealing with things, people and situations we do not want but tolerate. We whined up creating more of the same.

Tolerance keeps you in a less expanding form. Where as love elevates, love unites, and love expands. But love is something we have to relearn. what is given to us; not only as a definition but application is not only incorrect but dangerous.

For your consideration.

Daughter of Terra

If we should Love ourselves, would we not protect ourselves from harm? If we love another, would we not protect them from harm as well? Isn't Love a nurturing, caring and supporting, as well as protecting?

Love NEVER says, "I allow you to harm me and the ones I care about." That is a Perversion of Love created by the Cabal Nature.

Love does say "I WILL NOT allow you to harm me or the ones I care about."

Daughter of Terra, thanks again for this great insight and understanding!

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee   6/6/17 Empty Re: "To: Daughter of Terra, Thank You!" - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/6/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:45 pm

Gotta love light workers, blinding each other with their own brilliance...in service to Lucifer, of course...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum