Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

"Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/6/17

Go down

"Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 Empty "Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee 6/6/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:24 pm

"Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee  6/6/17 Own522
Calling All Light Warriors...

Action vs. No-Action

There was a post today referencing an Abraham-Hicks video on Tolerance. I LOVE Abraham-Hicks who Channels Prime-Creator. But in all due respect, this video selection (message), is off the mark. Here is the post:

It speaks the strong and powerful words of manifestation and creation. It says do not pay attention to what you do not want, as in doing so, you create it. Instead put your thoughts and attention on what you do want, and create that. These are powerful words indeed, and are MOST important in a pre-manifestation stage. But this is a question of Action vs. No Action, and both have their time and place.

Pre-Manifestation

Using this No-Action perspective, we would NOT be imagining a future where things are going wrong on the Planet, instead we would DECIDE to imagine a Planet where Peace and Prosperity are the order of the day, where everything is working out. Thus Keeping your mind, thoughts and attention on what you do want and NOT on what you don't want, and of course, EXPECT it as well.

This is how you manifest the World you want tomorrow. From this perspective that Abraham-Hicks Video selection is perfect. This is all advanced Manifestation creation work for what you want tomorrow, but everything you are experiencing today, was created yesterday. However, we are not talking about what we are creating in the Future, we are dealing with the results of yesterday's poor creation, that is now in today's experience.

Manifestation

Had we all not watched those evil Hollywood movies of disaster, disease, and famine, we might not have co-created the World we have today. But the Cabal do everything they can to show us Fear based images and ideas so that we will believe them, think of them, and help them create the reality they want us to have. We are here now, as a result of yesterday's thoughts. We read the book George Orwell's 1984, where they told us exactly what they were going to do to us. We saw it, we thought it, and we began to expect it as well. Now we have it. Yes we are responsible for our World in the state that it is in, after all we unwittingly co-created it.

Had we known how manifestation worked, and how to ignore their Fear Mongering, and refused to buy into the Future World they were showing us, they could NEVER have created the World we live in today. They don't have the power to do so. But, those evil ones knew what they were doing. They controlled our Education. They told our children that War is natural, that disease was natural and expected, that Governments are in charge and know best, and we do not. They have only allowed us access to sub standard science that serves their purposes. They have told us that we were born sinners, and needed forgiveness.

Hate With Tolerance

However, the worst training we have ever had from the Cabal, is "the Conflict of Hate and Tolerance." They have taught us to hate our neighbor. Pit One country against another, black against white, citizens against immigrants, the haves against the have nots, on and on and on. Then, they have taught us that we should Tolerate those we hate. What? That is the perfect and permanent stressor to be trained to dislike others and then be told to tolerate and accept them at the same time. Can you see the evil genius in this?

Then while we are tolerating all those we now hate, we also tolerate what the Cabal are doing to us right in our face, as a natural result. They pass laws that we would NEVER have agreed to except we are used to not liking something but tolerating it anyway. So while we do not like the presidential candidates and/or their actions, we just let it be anyway. We tolerate everything that is wrong, after all we were trained to be that way. They spy on us, they limit our freedoms and they force their poisonous inoculations on our Children, they put poison in our water, and yet we tolerate it, and drink the water anyway. When will we Stand Up against this?

Post-Manifestation

So here we are in a post-manifestation reality. All of these things have already been manifested and are happening right now as I write this. The time of "Prevention" by manifesting thought is over. Yes, if we only knew how to use our "GOD POWER" to create the realities we wanted, we wouldn't be where we are now. But here we are.

I remember someone asking Abraham-Hicks about seeing a woman being beaten up in an alley, and what to do about it. She said something like, "If only you had done your Pre-Manifesting work, you wouldn't be in this situation now. But now you are here, action is now required." That is where we are now my friends, we have NOT co-created our World the way we wanted it, but in all fairness, we didn't know how to do it either. We are now faced with the results of our Co-creations and now have to take action to clean up our messes.

Pre-Manifestation vs. Post-Manifestation

Understanding the Difference between these two perspectives is very important to us now. Lets imagine a family of 4, Dad, Mom, Daughter, and Son. We are going to play out a pre-manifestation creation and a post manifestation situation to see the difference.

Good Pre-Manifestation Work

So this example family, constantly affirms that all is well for them and they expect the best outcome always. They do not focus on bad events in the news and instead, say that those bad events are the personal creations of those others in their own experiences. They explain to their children "Had these people on TV, done their pre-manifesting work as we do in our family, they would not be experiencing Disease, disaster and even early death. We know that we are the creators of our own experience and so we are careful about what we say and think, to be sure that it MEANS (to be) an outcome that we want."

The result? A wonderful life of course. Things go well for them including good health, great experiences and they get everything they want because they expect to. It seems like the better it gets the better it gets. Life is a pure joy.

But this is more than a personal creation, what they have done for themselves, they have done for the World as well. For, their manifesting energy has joined the "Collective" energy of the World and Biased it to the positive side. It is easy to see that if we all had grown up in households like this one, the Cabal would NEVER have had a chance. The energy would not have supported an outcome like that.

Bad Pre-Manifestation Work

So in this example, the family constantly affirms that things go wrong in the World, and they expect bad outcomes in their lives as well. They focus on bad events in the news and worry that they may get those same diseases that others get. They worry about gun violence and expect danger when they go out in public. When they see disease, violence, and death on TV, they think of it as EVIDENCE of how dangerous the World really is. It only raises their fear and expectation of the same things happening to them as well. Danger on TV MEANS (to be) danger for them as well.

The result? A terrible life, of course. Things go really bad for them including bad health & disease, bad experiences of accidents and misfortune. In short, they never get what they want, there always (IN All Ways) seems to be a problem that comes up. They have come to expect bad outcomes in even the smallest of things. It seems the worse it gets the worse it gets and life is a difficult and miserable experience.

But this is more than a personal creation, what they have done to themselves, they have done this to the World as well. For, their manifesting energy has joined the "Collective" energy of the World and Biased it to the negative side. It is easy to see that since we all had grown up in households like this one, because that was how we were trained, the Cabal easily took change of our World. The energy supported an outcome like that. This is why we are where we are now.

Tolerance vs. Action

So in a Post-Manifestation experience, we are faced with a choice between Tolerance or Action. Like that Abraham-Hicks example of the Woman being beaten up in the ally, do you just walk on past and "Take your eyes off what you do not like" (Tolerance), or do you take action and save the woman? Do we ignore what the Cabal are doing to us right now and let them continue, or do we kick their ass off this Planet? Let me give you a situation to really get the point across. Let us use the Family that did not know what they were doing and created a very bad reality for themselves. The important point is that "Things" have already manifested into form and experience NOW. So it is too late for preventive measures and action is now required.

Wrong Strategy In The Now

In our example, Our Proverbial Family have unwittingly co-created a World in which Cabal have taken over everything and are doing everything they can do to dominate and control those who want peace and prosperity. Our Family are at home, one evening. Unfortunately Mom and Dad, have been taking a Cabal self help course that teaches Tolerance. Ignore what you don’t want, and only think about what you do want. They will soon find out that is a "Pre-Manifestation" strategy, and that once the Manifestation has happened, that strategy is no longer effective. But it will be a lesson they learn the hard way.

One of the children notices that the front door is unlocked. "Mommy and Daddy, why is the front door unlocked?" They respond, "We believe in an open door policy." The child responds "But Daddy, the door is opening and someone is coming in!" Dad, being so proud of his new Cabal training confidently tells his children "Don't pay attention to that, think of what you do want instead." The children say, "But Mommy and Daddy, there are some strange men in our house now, and they are telling me that I am going to die and that the World is going to end. They have also told me that I should give them my currency and that they know better what to do with it, so I gave it to them." Mom and Dad respond in unison "We believe in tolerance. We just let others do whatever they want to do to us and we give them free access to our home and allow free speech for everyone. Whatever they want to do they should be able to do, after all this is a Free World! They have as much right to come in our House and say and do what they want, as we do!" The Children cry out in bewilderment "These people are now hurting us, they want to do us harm, they are not nice people." Mom and Dad reply with great pride "Just ignore them and THINK of what you do want instead."

Bad Strategy, Review

WOW! This is the wrong strategy for a manifestation that has already taken place. We are already in a Cabal infested World. They are poisoning us, taking our money, using Fear to destroy our spirits, and infesting every safe place we have. They claim the right to come in our house and do and say what they want. Clearly, this strategy of Tolerance and ignoring what the Cabal are doing is resulting in great harm to our Family and Friends. Should we turn a blind eye to their tactics? Should we let them continue to lie to us and frighten us and take our money and hopes? Clearly, this strategy of thinking of what we want was a PRE-MANIFESTATION technique that FAILS miserably in a post Manifestation situation. Post Manifestation, requires ACTION and nothing else will due.

Right Strategy In The Now

In our example, Our Proverbial Family still have unwittingly co-created a World in which Cabal have taken over everything and are doing everything they can do to dominate and control those who want peace and prosperity. Our Family are at home, one evening. In this case Mom and Dad have taken a Light Warriors course on protecting your own, and changing the World back to the World we want. They have learned that the Cabal, have infesting everything and it is now time to TAKE A STAND and defend the home front from our enemies. THEY WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY CABAL CRAP WHAT SO EVER!!!!

One of the children notices that the front door is locked. "Mommy and Daddy, why is the front door locked?" They respond, "We believe in the right to let only who we want to come in our House, and all the rest are not allowed in our House." The child responds "But Daddy, the door is opening and someone is coming in!" Dad, being so proud of his new Light Warriors training confidently tells his children "Don't worry, I have my trusty Troll Whacking Mallet!" Just then he starts whacking that Troll until the Troll is not able to stand being in the house any more. Due to the fact that We all work together as a team, Mom gets in on the action and calls the Republic Leadership and does a background check on the invader. He is confirmed as a KNOWN CABAL TROLL. The Republic dispatches their Troll Pick up team and soon that Cabal Agent Troll, is taken out of commission so that he cannot harm anyone else.

The children ask Mom and Dad "What just happened? The parents proudly explain to the children that right now, there are evil people in the World who want to hurt people like us. Their evil way of life is coming to an end and they are now so desperate that they will force their way in to the Homes of good people with the intention of harming them. WE DO NOT TOLERATE THAT SORT OF NONSENSE IN ANY WAY. The moment we identify them as Agents of the Evil Cabal empire, we trounce them, boot them out of our Home, and call the Republic to take them into custody. We call that "Taking out the trash." The children wonder out loud "Don't they have rights too?" Mom and Dad smile at the innocent question and explain why they treated the Troll they way they did. They go on to say that "Trolls are programmed to do evil things to Light Workers. That is all they know. They are literally programmed like a Terminator robot, and paid to search and destroy whatever gets in their way. There is no reasoning with them, they are not your friends, and when you get one in your House, it can destroy it. The only way to deal with them is to GET THEM OUT OF YOUR HOUSE ASAP, and let the proper authorities fix them and help them if they can."

Good Strategy, Review

WOW! This is the BEST strategy for a manifestation that has already taken place. We are already in a Cabal infested World. They are poisoning us, taking our money, using Fear to destroy our spirits, and infesting every safe place we have. They claim the right to come in our house and do and say what they want. Clearly, this strategy of NO TOLERANCE and TAKING ACTION AGAINST THESE EVIL CABAL is resulting in a safe Home for our Family and Friends. Should we turn a blind eye to their tactics? NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT! Should we let them continue to lie to us and frighten us and take our money and hopes? NO WAY JOSE! Clearly, this strategy of Taking a Stand against the Cabal in a post Manifestation situation, succeeds perfectly. Post Manifestation, requires ACTION and nothing else will due.

The Time Is NOW

The time is now to take back our website, and take back our World. We have been told again and again, it is our game to win. WE HAVE TO BE THE ONES WHO TAKE A STAND AGAINST OUR OPPRESSORS. It can't be done for us, it is against Universal law. We are in charge of creating our Reality for the good or the bad, even if we end up having our planet blown up, it is our creation in the end. Tolerance seems to be the Cabal tool that is being used against us.

I first considered this concept when I read Daughter of Terra's post on Tolerance vs. Love. It made so much sense to me. Here are those posts:

"Tolerance vs. Love" by Daughter of Terra - 6.4.17

"Continued: Tolerance vs. Love" by Daughter of Terra - 6.4.17

Then last night Sephora wrote a post that seemed to have the same theme of "Time To Take Action and NO MORE TOLERANCE." She asked if I would like to add something to her post and I was delighted to say the least because I was finally getting the whole picture of how we were being manipulated "by confusing Love with Tolerance" when they are actually two different things. Here is our post from last night:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t64191-love-s-true-strength-by-sephora-fyrebyrde-marcy-nekervis-aka-crazy-cat-lady-owk-richard-lee-mckim-jr-aka-swervy-mcgee-6-6-17

The Cabal want to tell you "Don't pay attention to that man behind the curtain" while they are spraying us with poisons, and putting poison in our water and food supplies. They want us to "STAND BY" and let them kill us off one by one. I am tired of standing by and allowing them to have their way with us. I say NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND UP, AND TAKE ACTION AGAINST THOSE WHO MEAN US HARM. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE IT ANY MORE! NOT... ONE... SECOND... MORE!!!!! SO BE IT!!!!

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that we are past the being nice and Tolerant to the Cabal stage. That has gotten us poisoned, jailed, and killed. Can you imagine if the Galactic Federation was not taking a stand to protect me, I would have been dead a long time ago. I am now taking a stand to protect you, and I need you to stand with me to protect our Home from these nasty, evil invaders. This is not just for my benefit, or for your benefit alone, it is for the benefit of the whole World, and the Universe as well.

All other civilizations, on other Worlds perished because they were asleep and never stood up against their oppressors. They were taught to "Stand By" and let the Cabal in their House and their lives, and tolerate them until it was too late to do anything about it. THIS STOPS HERE, AND IT STOPS NOW!!!! We are not Sheep, and the Cabal DO NOT own us. We are free men and Women who have the right to create the World we want, and we have to take Action now to make sure we get what we want. There is NO honor in letting Known Cabal Agents into our House to do their evil deeds, how could there be? There is no self respect in letting them walk all over us either. NONE!

My Friends, this is a time for Clarity, to realize what needs to be done and to muster the courage to do it. This is a time of DECISION and ACTION. Are we mice or are we men (and Women)? Will we let them have their evil way with us as they have on every other planet they have destroyed, or will we TAKE A STAND to protect and defend ourselves and those who we care about? I can tell you that my ability to tolerate the Cabal Agenda has come to an end! Do you hear me COBRA, Schmidt, and they rest of your Cabal kind?

I Am Now Calling All Light Warriors To Stand With Me And Defend Our Home...

Who is with me?

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows/Richard Lee McKim, Jr. aka Swervy McGee

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum