Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017

Go down

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 Empty Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017

Post by Purpleskyz Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:49 am

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 17010Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 17010

Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017

Compiled 12:18 am EDT 1 June 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recovery www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com; Author, "Twenty Two Faces," www.22faces.com

A. May 31 2017 Tilton, Susan, Tank, Yosef Call: Philip Tiltons OUTLAW CC with Susan, Tank and Yosef: Very Informative Important Information !!!
Clearer Link: https://fccdl.in/0JiyHVDFn - Duration: 1 hour, 35 minutes.

1. We are there and in the midst of the GCR rollout.

2. Tier 1 finished last night May 30 and Tiers 2,3 are poised to go next.

3. Sources from DC and Reno say everything is set to go live.

4. The 800#s literally could be released at any moment.

5. Right now the White House was on lockdown.

6. Right now certain people were probably in the White House War Room observing in order to allow the redemption process to begin for the international community.

7. We are going to have Intel providers who receive information, and then it will spread like wildfire.

8. The Intel providers could share the information by phone. If they posted it they would be shut down and it could hurt the exchange.

9. Another thing that could happen is an explosion where all the rates would suddenly show up on bank screens and the Internet and then the 800#s would be released to websites and emails.

10. They have a set plan, a scheduled set time and it appears that time should reach us very soon.

B. May 31 2017 Gold backed currency launches in Dubai: Gold-backed Currency Launches in Dubai Last weekend, as part of the Ramadan celebrations in Dubai, a new gold-backed currency was launched.

C. May 31 2017 ZAP: ZAP

1. It figures that they would start sending funds out at the end of the month instead of a week ago. Bankers like their bonuses and if they can stall and keep the money in accounts until they close the book for the month, their bonus is proportionately bigger.

2. This is exactly what happened to us.

3. However, they sent a test wire yesterday, May 30. It was perfectly fine.

4. Now they will send a few small wires to the lawyers, others and the big one to the Paymaster right after the weekend (so they can keep the money just a tad longer). This is typical behavior and we have witnessed it often.

5. They did send one wire to test the system on their June 1 (last night, our May 31). It was good.

6. So it has begun for us.

7. Next week we will get our funds for sure and we can get to work.

D. May 31 2017 12:23 pm EDT GCR Op-Ed: "Boogieman" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Wednesday - May 31, 2017

1. Am I in this RV as a true humanitarian, or just an entrepreneurial opportunist, plus how much is enough?"

2. The GCR/RV was energetically unprecedented in all of human existence. It was an adventure into the great unknown, with ZIM it's most powerful derivative of change.

3. Know that there could be an immanent eradication of ISIS, Daesh, nuclear weapons, weapons of mass destruction, nation-state war, rogue dictators, drug and human trafficking, fiat currency, asset-less high frequency trading, poverty hunger, homelessness, famine, man-made catastrophic weather events, cancer causing seed-food-air-water-earth polluting science, vaccination toxicity, propaganda media, inferior medical technology, deadly and addictive prescription opioid drugs, unhippocratic life saving diagnosis and treatments, restriction of free energy, denial of extra terrestrial life, repression of human history and release of original Hu-man genetics, etc, etc, etc.

4. Nothing was ever going to be the same once you redeemed that ZIM. Nothing. Everything was going to change.

5. We were "chosen" to be dynamic agents of change who were gifted infinite resources to right the wrongs of our ancestors.

6. You're receiving a surreal amount because of the responsibility that comes with fixing everything that ails humanity. That's the price we all pay for unending wealth - a lifetime of unending mercy and service. How much we have was irrelevant. Why we have it was the only question we must answer for themselves.

7. Blessings = Burdens that would appear everywhere once this Blessing was given.

8. Know that there's no shame in taking less and opting out of being a human angel for the remainder of your life. Saving the world isn't for everyone.

Sobeit. God is with us.

E. May 31 2017 3:00 am EDT GCR Intel Situation Report: "First Wave" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - May 31, 2017

1. HSBC was overseeing all global exchanges for the Chinese Elders and repurchasing all revaluing currencies from Tier 1 world banks in more than 70 different countries.

2. Exchange packages with 800# instructions were ready the night of May 30 with disbursal operatives awaiting orders to deliver sometime between early Wed. morning May 31 through the Thurs. evening June 1 market close.

3. Wed. May 31, 2017 @ 06:00am EDT actually began the following day Thurs, June 1, 2017 @ 00:00am ACWT in the Chatham Islands, northwest off the coast of New Zealand. https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/travel/where-the-world-begins-and-ends-each-day-1527818.html%3Famp

4. Look for a mass private global release with a handful of key individuals getting a courtesy head start (30 minutes) to alert the other 5 million "first wave" currency redeemers - an estimated 10% of an expected 50 million global redeemers.

5. There was an automated global release window because the NPTB made the decision to press forward no matter the collateral damage. The hidden international coordination and massive technical infrastructure set up behind the scenes was remarkable.

6. There were dozens of toll free numbers - each with it's own code - to be given out to private exchange targets so the NPTB could track every appointment through six dozen call centers globally.

7. All banks were open. Non-member banks and currency kiosks would also participate in the RV by connecting clients via special 800#s that credited their business entity with lead generation, thus qualifying them for a small portion of any future exchanges. This was done so all banking tiers in all parts of the world could participate even if they weren't doing exchanges.

8. Of the 12,500 off-site global exchange centers, nearly 7% were on military facilities which would convert ZIM currency.

9. ZIM international rates would open at or slightly better than current CNY exchange rates. http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=CNY

10. Expect a very fast exchange with little to no extra chit chat by staff, who have been trained to move the line and set everyone up comfortably - yet leave advanced transactions for secondary wealth management appointments.

11. The initial redemption appointment was only to verify the client, verify currency, exchange said currency and place clients new wealth into digital sovereign trust accounts--so they could return home quickly and safely.

12. If the client knew and/or wanted to negotiate a higher sovereign rate, they would engage in that option. If not, no one would bring up the subject of higher rates available.

13. Redemption staff was trained not to bring up rates, rather to ask a series of questions that identified individual client needs and expectations depending on expertise or study, then to quickly accomplish those goals once understood by both parties.

14. Their goal was to achieve your goals and do so in as brief a time period as professionally responsible.

15. Have a firm goal before walking into your appointment, know what you want and achieve your dream. Sobeit. God is with us.

Thanks to: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 2245507099Restored Republic via a GCR as of June 1 2017 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum