Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/26/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri May 26, 2017 9:16 am

Guru Cap1:   Great day for an rv!!  we are very, very close...lots of behind the scenes stuff that even i am not privy to...close is all i can say.

Guru Mike:   Looks like Saturday or Sunday is going to be D Day... for Maliki.  We will know whether he is going to capitulate or give them the ministers or he's going to get his Vote of No-Confidence, the sides are lined up...all we like to see is that government complete and moving forward no matter who is at the head of it.

Everybody is talking like it is done folks.  Positive results from the G  5 + 1 meetings that concluded on Friday...Talabani had meetings with Jeffries and it went very very well...sounds like something has been settled...looks like things are all done..."The New Iraq".  EVERYTHING IS POSITIVE

Central Bank is really...trying to get things moving in the right direction.  They are working with the Finance Committee...looking to bring their rate down to 1000 dinars to one dollar...which is from 1166 down to 1000...Finally a sense of urgency to stabilize everything - get the banks involved and get the legislation they need to get the things they need to pass.

Guru Blaino:   WE HAVE A SITUATION.   TALIBANI APPEARS TO BE INVOLVED WITH 5 OR 6 MPs. HE'S TRYING TO NEGOTIATE AN AMNESTY FOR HIMSELF AND HIS "POSSE" WHICH IN TURN IS ALLEGED TO LEAD TO HIS STEPPING DOWN, A NEW PM AND AN RV IN HOURS. MAYBE AS EARLY AS THE 29TH. THIS IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CONFIRM SO TAKE IT WITH A TABLESPOON OF SALT.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  The goal of today's meeting is to end the political crisis and determine the fate of the Prime Minister. There are many conflicting reports. Some sources claim they are moving to withdraw the confidence from Maliki. Some say the focus is on reaching a consensus on Erbil implementation. There is a 2nd meeting today that should be starting very soon (our time) and going very late into the evening their time. These meetings will produce a result one way or another, which is essential for Iraq progressing in leadership, regionally and globally, both politically and economically.

There is a direct relation between government stability and economic reform as alluded to today by the Vice Chairman (Ahmed Faizullah) of the Finance Committee.  Today he announced that the implementation of important economic legislation is being stalled by the absence of a political consensus between the members of the House of Representatives and the council of the Iraqi Prime Minister. Tonight we foresee two possible conclusions: either a replacement designated for Maliki, or a concurrence on Erbil, the aftermath of which should bring an announcement of the Strategic Council and Ministers. Upon reaching that stage, the CBI will move forward with their currency reform project and we will finally see a higher exchange rate on the IQD. This is a very crucial and exciting time for us.

Guru Bluwolf: I AM IN COMPLETE SILENCE THE WAY IT SHOULD BE ,I WANT RHIS RV OUT AND UNTIL I GET THE CODES IN MY HANDS I WILL NOT SPEAK OUT,ALL I WILL SAY THAT EVERYTHING IS ON COURSE AND LOOKING GOOD,,IF YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEN YOU WILL RELAX AND WAIT IT OUT

JUST ONE WORD ABOUT THE VND. IT IS IN THE RV BASKET ALONG WITH THE IQD. THAT HAS NOT CHANGED.  THE RV BASKET IS COMPOSE OF 20 COUNTRIES, ALL THE REST WILL BE DV-DEVALUATION]

Guru OkieOilman:   GOOD MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL THIS WEEKEND LET'S ALL SET ASIDE TIME ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THOSE WHO HAVE DEFENDED OUR WONDERFUL COUNTRY. ALL GAVE SOME---SOME GAVE ALL.

EITHER THE PROUDEST OR SADDEST MOMENT IN MY LIFE WAS WHEN I VISITED ARLINGTON NATIONAL CEMETARY IN WASHINGTON D.C. I HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHOSE NAME IS ON THE VIET NAM WALL. THEY WERE THE ONE'S THAT GAVE ALL. I AM ONE OF THE FORTUNATE ONES STILL HERE TO REMEMBER THAT INSANE WAR.

IT'S A SHAME SOME PEOPLE ONLY CONSIDER MEMORIAL DAY AS A DAY FOR A BAR-B-QUE OR A LAKE VISIT NEVER REMEMBERING THE TRUE MEANING OF WHAT MEMORIAL DAY SHOULD REPRESENT.

I STILL PRAY FOR MY DEPARTED FRIENDS AS I HOPE ALL OF YOU DO ALSO.--LET'S ALSO CELEBRATE OUR FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE THAT THIS IS OUR LAST WEEKEND OF BEING FINANCIALLY CHALLENGED. GOD BLESS AMERICA NOW AND FOREVER MORE.

WHEN READING MY POST PLEASE ABSORB THE LAST 2 SENTENCES WITH UNDERSTANDING

I AM STILL UNDER A NON DISCLOSURE STATUS
READ THE LAST 2 SENTENCES OF MY POST WITH UNDERSTANDING 

Guru AngelQuest:  GO OUT AND ENJOY THIS DAY PRAISE GOD AND LOVE YOUR FAMILIES YOU CAN MAKE NOTHING HAPPEN FASTER BY WATCHING THESE CHATROOMS...

Guru Poppy3:   Notice from source called early this morning and said there are actually two major meetings today one this morning they think to discuss Maliki and set time for the vote or possibly have the vote? the second meeting this evening will be to set timing on announcing the replacement and actually getting him installed. I hope they are correct.

They stated this seem to be the process being discussed in their political circles. either way they are pushing forward and about to make things happen and that is awesome news for all of us EVEN love it 2 ..... POPPY3

i like getting the news but those 5am calls hurt. I took a b12 late yesterday and couldn't sleep till 4am then the ph call at 5 and i am supposed to be retired    poppy3

Guru Jonnywg: IT WILL NOT BE ANNOUNCED TODAY ......... BUT IT COULD BE THE RELEASE DAY

we are in a great position as we have been for a long time...the financial institutions are overwhelmed by the dinarian numbers...they are concerned and are working with the ptb to resolve the issues at hand re the release...we are all frustrated with the delays...there is a lot of things happening worldwide that effect the rv release.  It is not just rate and DATE...Gold/commodities/oil/usd/the stocks in many countries/banks worldwide all are a factor whether we like it or not...My suggestions to all americans is to...Get a passport and be ready.

GROUP WE ARE ALL FRUSTRATED WITH THE DELAYS BUT DO NOT READ TOO MUCH INTO IT .............. DO NOT CREATE ISSUES AND DO NOT CALL THE BANKS AS THEY HAVE LESS INFO THAN WE DO

Guru Med: 
  WE ALL KNOW THE RIGHTING [WRITING?]  IS ON THE WALL, THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT A MOVE WILL BE MADE TO REVALUE... HONESTLY, I THOUGHT IT WAS ALREADY GONNA START BY NOW

WATCH FOR CONSISTENCY IN ARTICLES, AGAIN WATCH WHO IS SPEAKING, IF ANYONE AT ALL, IS AND DOES IT SHOW UP MORE THAN IN JUST ONE DAY, WE KNOW OR WE SHOULD KNOW THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE PROFESSIONAL RUMOR MONGERS AND HAVE DONE IT FOR 7 YEARS AND I AM SURE THEY DID BEFORE JUST TO SURVIVE THE FORMER REGIMES WRATH.

Guru BWM:   we aren't waiting for the GOI... they have that... heck the guys in those positions have hosted major conferences... we want to see a PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE GOI... which may happen all at once with the RV.

"does it matter what day of the week?"  no, it doesn’t matter what day of the week it is at this point IMO… I know friday is the big day from the past and tuesday thru thursday are the big bank days but this has become a situation that overshadows what day of the week it is.

Guru BGG:   Najafi can call an emergency session anytime he wants. I suspect they want to have another summit meeting in Mosul (after the NA pouts about Maliki again today). They will want to be "dead sure" there is agreement as to the replacement PM before they take this one out.

Guru BellaGrits:  Peeps! Hope you will enjoy your extended weekend.... please remember why we set this day aside, Monday, to honor our fallen heroes.... Happy Memorial Day to all of you....and a special thanks to those men and women who diligently fought for our country and died for our country. We sure lost many in IRAQ. Many came home disabled in numerous ways.....we can thank them all for their service, as we wouldn't even be here in this position we are without these brave men & women. I am grateful, as I know you are-- kind of like a bitter sweet....

I know you all wish for Intel.....and I also know you all are aware we are limiting what we state purposefully. Thank you for your patience and know it will be well worth it. We try to speak in general such as a Q & A.... but most of all, we want to keep you calm, keep you informed as best we can, and see you through this stressful time. All is well; people.... please try not to worry. Many obstacles to this event.... think POST RV....you can't possibly plan enough...have a Plan A, B, and C.

Read the news on the internet -- seems to be more accurate to me. Just to know what's going on in our country and around us and what you may face in the days ahead and how to handle your blessing. YOU are BLESSED....and yes, make no mistake, you are here for a reason-- we all are. You have endured this and many haven't unfortunately. Please bless others....I am very proud to be a part of this site, and to be a Dinarian as well--made great lifetime friends....and planning for my next phase to give back to others-- hope you are too. HUGS to you all, Bella~

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum