Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/23/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue May 23, 2017 10:09 am

Guru OkieOilman:  THERE HAS BEEN MUCH POSITIVE INTEL RECEIVED JUST MOMENTS AGO. WE ARE SO NEAR TO OUR GOAL THAT I HAVE BEEN REQUESTED ALONG WITH OTHER INTEL PROVIDERS TO STOP POSTING AS THIS MAY INHIBIT THE R/V. I AND OTHERS WILL NOT DO ANYTHING TO INTERFER WITH WHAT IS TRANSPIRING. KEEP THE PRAYERS CONTINUING FOR THIS BLESSING. PLEASE DO NOT CALL OR GO TO BANKS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!

LISTEN AND LISTEN CLOSELY----IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME THAT WE ALL AGREE IN CORPORATE PRAYER FOR OUR BLESSING.--READ WITH COMPREHENSION--KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP-----NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLDWIDE FRIENDS. YOU DESERVE AN EXPLANATION OF WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED SO FAR. YESTERDAY AS USUAL I AND MANY INTEL PROVIDERS HAS TELEPHONE CONVERSATION'S COMPARING OUR OWN INTEL SOURCES WITH EACH OTHER'S INTEL SOURCES.

AS OF YESTERDAY AFTERNOON ACCORDING TO BANKING INFORMATION WE EACH RECEIVED IT WAS APPARENT THAT WE WERE AT THE POINT OF A R/V. AS LATE AS LAST NIGHT THAT WAS STILL IMMENENT.

I WENT TO BED EXPECTING A CALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT ANNOUNCING THE R/V--YET IT NEVER CAME. AS OF THIS MORNING THERE SEEM'S TO BE NO APPARENT REASON THE R/V DID NOT OCCUR. WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR IT AT ANYTIME BUT AS LAST NIGHT TAUGHT US--NOTHING IS CERTAIN.

WE ARE STILL OPTIMISTIC ALONG WITH MANY BANKING PERSONEL THAT THIS CAN AND MAY HAPPEN AT ANYTIME. WE ONLY FURNISH THE LATEST AND BEST INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO ALL INVESTORS AND NEVER STATE ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T SEEM APPARENT TO ALL OF US.--IT THOSE IN CHARGE DOESN'T CALL IT RIGHT---WHO CAN??--WE ARE ON TOP OF THIS AND WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS BEST AS WE CAN--I AM JUST AS DISAPPOINTED AS YOU--I ALSO AM AWARE OF HOW MUCH NEED THERE IS IN EACH OF OUR LIVES AND WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO KEEP YOU INFORMED.

I ASK THAT WE EACH PRAY TO OUR CREATOR TO SOLVE PROBLEMS THAT SEEM'S IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE CARNAL MAN TO SOLVE.

IF AND WHEN THIS R/V OCCUR'S--YOU WILL KNOW IN A MATTER OF MINUTES AND DON'T HAVE TO CHASE THE ELUSIVE LITTLE CRITTER ON YOUR OWN. I WILL PROUDLY ANNOUNCE IT.

Guru Bulldog75:  Intro: Are you structured and ready to take on this kinda money? Asset protection and tax advantages will serve you well. Please join THIS DISCUSSION BY AN INDEPENEDENT REFERENCE GROUP for A discussion session...... YOUR INVITATION TO OUR NEXT LIVE CONFERENCE CALL with Q & A. WHEN: MONDAY May 21, 2012 TIME: 8:00 p.m. EDT, 7:00 p.m. CDT, 6:00 p.m. MT, 5:OO p.m. PST Dial-in Number: 1-712-432-3100 Conference Code: 248465

this group is not affiliated directly or indirectly with okieoilman here or this oom. It's an independent discussion group that everyone can filter and decide as to what to do now about one's future and investment. Thanks. 

Guru Bluwolf:  lord as our day is about to be showen,,as our blessings is about to be bistow,,as our dreams are about to become reality,,i have the power to declare that no man or source shall have or even think about stopping this blessing from coming threw.. With that said i bless each and everyone of you,, silence is still the option and i hope that all intel providers abide by this ruling and i also hope that all in all rooms will understand ,, lets declare a heavenly block of all who would like to stop this international release from coming threw in gods name i declare amen,,good night and happy journeys,,blu

Guru BellaGrits:   HI..... BEEN A LONG DAY THUS FAR.... ANOTHER GREAT DAY IN THE INTEL WORLD.... LOTS OF INFORMATION FLOWING....WEEDING OUT FACT FROM FICTION TAKES SOME TIME....PLEASE REMEMBER WE TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE INTEL YOU ARE RECEIVING COMPARED TO MOST DAYS IS MINIMAL-- KNOW IT'S FOR GOOD REASON, AND EVERYTHING IS FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL BENEFIT.

I'D NEVER MISLEAD YOU OR ASK YOU TO BELIEVE IF I DIDN'T BELIEVE MYSELF...THERE ARE MANY THINGS I'D LOVE  TO SHARE WITH YOU, BUT AS PART OF AN AGREEMENT, I UNDERSTAND I CAN'T ..... PLEASE BE AWARE YOU WILL HEAR GOOD AND BAD FROM OTHER POSTERS.... WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH OUR POSITION.... NO COMPLAINTS FROM ME IN THE LEAST.... Smile LOOKIN' GOOD....

Hope you all are having a great night.....things are warming up....I'm quite sure you have noticed many posts made by other intel providers.......as you know, it has been our contention it is best to release very little in the past few weeks.....things look really good, friends. We have some excitement and hoping it continues .... just wanted to drop you a few lines...spent much of my day on   calls .... actually more on post rv, as opposed to the   itself-- that should sound like good news!!! God Bless You All ~ Bella

Guru BGG:    this massive tidal wave of sentiment will be virtually impossible for Maliki to over come. I just do not see it as possible. Which is good for us – because with Maliki in power there appears a very slim chance of an RV in the near future. While he is there we are “sunk”.

the last couple of months we have gotten fairly consistent and easy to follow news. Starting a few days ago – not so much. The Maliki spin squad has kicked it into high gear knowing this is the “end game”. They know there isn’t much time and they are “swinging for the fence”. Most of  this back-and-forth is just some last minute posturing. I don’t see it changing the final outcome. If Maliki doesn’t pull something “magical” – like a resignation “deal” then his train left the station some time ago. It’s been gone for a while now.  Maliki will lose badly in the Parliament and he will [be] very, very lucky if he isn’t picked up immediately by security or the military. Fact.  

Guru Bondlady:    many articles for the last few weeks all pointing to closing ch 7...very little was left of ch 7 to do...kuwait investing in iraq is huge too and we see kuwait getting the land bk saddam took from them...we've seen the last few weeks how international banks are seeking to now invest in Iraq...we see many things saying global recognition and international status...this is just awsome isnt it, iraq is really really tryin to come out of ch 7, looks very much like they will do it too.

i cant even fathom a lop...i cant see how it would help them at all...it could hurt the small investors who have supported the isx from the start, the ones who've made the isx a success.   if they dont add value to the iqd...many invested in the isx will lose, there shares wont be worth anything, but if they add value then they will gain in a big way...helping the economy and building up the private sector thru the isx...and supporting all the companys with in the isx...to just lop would be stupid imo.

this IMO is kinda brilliant, the cbi floods the market with usd and have since last year.  why they doin that?  it was...a strategic move to draw back in the iqd...forcing these other sanctioned countries to give up the iqd they held...before a rv, they would have to do something just like this to make it happen.  dinar at 1166 for these countries that have sanctions on them doesnt seem like that big a deal but them haveing the iqd after a rate increase could fund all kinds of terrorist acts an nuke programs, imo.  this move by shabibi was all about this coupled with also removing iqd from the streets and enemy neighbors of the usa...ensuring they wouldnt get to profit greatly by the revalue when it did happen. the more they pull out the better a rate can be, so i look at all this is great and shouldnt be too much longer,  i hope that we get to see some proof of all this 1 way or the other.

Guru Poppy3:  there will be lots more telling news that we should hear around 1 to 4 pm tomorrow [Wednesday] and this information should enlighten us much more on what the timing of the dinar rv will be...decisions will be made tomorrow behind closed DOORS. Hang on to your seats, this can be very awesome. All information sounding very promising that they will complete all details on or by june 1 or at least in the first week.

to be released from 7 they have to have the following ingredients in place and activated:  the tarriff law (starts 1st week of june) this allows them to become full members of the WTO then the Ministers activated, Then the ERBIL AGREEMENT WHICH OUT LINES THE POWER SHARING , Then article 140, finally THE RV. ALL these can be done in a couple of hours...preparation...all in place. HOLD YOUR HATS the first week of JUNE sounds more promising than anytime ever in this investment.

no calls yet today with solid details about the secret meetings that took place.  I am sure we will learn the results very soon. I absolutely understand why they have not shared details of these very important meeting. I am also glad and think it is a great sign they have not talked. We will stay available this evening and if any news that can be confirmed comes in i will...report immediately.

after i know the results of today meetings i will be more willing to set some timing for our rv. We just have no idea as of today of what has or hasn't been decided how they are managing maliki and until they revealed that process we are all in limbo.

Guru Med:  I READ THE ARTICLE ABOUT THE DOCUMENT SIGNED BY MALIKII, AM WONDERING WHY.  WHY DID HE WAIT 2 YRS TO PUT OUT SOMETHING SO DAMAGING OR WAS IT AT THIS MOMENT IT WOULD DO THE MOST DAMAGE FOR THE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE.  ALSO,   I SEE THAT THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE IS CALLING FOR A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE LEGISLATIVE RETURN FOR NAJAFI.  NOW I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT THEY HAVE 163 VOTES IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE.  THAT WOULD MEAN THAT A CRAP LOAD OF THOSE WHO BELONG TO HIS BLOC WOULD BE OUT TO REMOVE HIM.  I JUST CANT SEE IT.

Guru Jonnywg:   everything is still ok on the road to dinar...daily we expect a rv on the table but we get promises but no final results....it looks like everything is done but the timing of the release...info just in is that the Chinese are pushing it as are the rest of the parties involved...it was rumoured that the vnd would come out separately but i do not believe it.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   The urgency we are now seeing to get this resolved is a great sign.  For far too long we've only seen spinning wheels with no forward progress. We expect to see an outcome shortly, followed by some sort of public announcement.  Right now especially, we have to carefully consider the source behind what we read. I think we have to wait and see what events transpire and actions are taken, rather than just trust what is said in a press release. Each side is puffing up their chest and declaring victory, so right now we don't know what the truth is.

On the economic front, the IMF and World Bank have both instructed the CBI on how to correct abuses, implement policies, improve economic efficiency, and enter the next phase of their currency reform project. Shabibi made the statement today that Iraq needs to reform their economy and boasted of high oil production. Saleh also had a great press release today. Saleh said that raising the exchange rate and dropping the zeros from the currency would represent progress, freedom, and prosperity. He said "the exchange rate will be in direct proportion to its strength." Having a strong currency entails more than just having a high exchange rate, but the goal for the IQD has always been for it to represent the country's true wealth. Saleh also said for this project to succeed it must be a concerted effort between the CBI, Parliament and the GOI. He said this is very important. So, for all the gurus who say the RV has nothing to do with Iraq, the CBI, GOI or the political unrest, HERE'S YOUR SIGN.  

Guru Doc: The saga we know as Maliki continues center stage.  Several reports suggest he may work a deal to stay...While other reports suggests the votes are lining up against him and Parliament may even vote in secret as stated by “members of the coalition of state law,” they would vote in favor of withdrawal of confidence from the al-Maliki in the event of voting was “secret.”  What we believe is happening is in fact a vote of no confidence is being orchestrated by the Fab 5.  Maliki has been given an out to keep his position but he will have to relent on the 9 points and Ebril.  If not we maintain there will be a vote. All should be much clearer by this weekend. 

The news surrounding chapter 7 release continues to be very positive. Al Sabah is quoted as "... UN official support for the International Organization for an end to the outstanding issues between Iraq and Kuwait, with Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Iraq's desire to fulfill its obligations and the hard work and bilateral cooperation with the State of Kuwait to get to the exit Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII."  This is typical and consistent with all the articles coming out of Iraq and Kuwait.  This leads us to continue our opinion that release from chapter 7 should occur at the next UNSC meeting in June.  We believe it would be an almost slam dunk given resolution to the Maliki saga.   

the recent rumor of the global RV of currencies showing in banks in other countries is bogus...it is best said "I checked with FOREX.  It is not showing there, therefore it can not be showing on any bank screen anywhere in the world."  So simple, yet so true.  We report, you decide.

Guru Adam Montana: Maliki...was given what could have been a semi-serious deadline of two weeks. That two weeks came and went, nothing public was announced, and now it appears that he's on a new 90 day timeline...the exact "process" would require Parliament to actually follow through on one of their deadlines. At this time they are all playing games.  Parliament keeps putting out these pretend "ultimatums" to act swiftly, but the truth is half of them are corrupt as well and they are working on their own "back room deals"... I would guess that half of them have deals going with Maliki and while they may SAY "get it done or you're out", it's said with a wink and a nod.  

We have the finance committee talking about mainstreaming (electronic clearing) the banking systems. This is HUGE!   if they don't update their banking system, any sudden change to the current denominations, value, or banking will be potential for MAJOR problems...they need stronger technology, more ATMs, and a massive education program almost immediately before or during a change in the rate or a change in the denominations. With so many articles out there telling us that they plan to redenominate and also raise the value, it should be apparent that any news regarding strengthening the banking systems is not only potentially good, but also necessary.

Security Council members are set to meet TODAY to discuss Chapter 7 with Kuwait...the Ministry of Finance reports that the Central Bank has stocked reserves for a potential reintroduction of the Dinar to the Global market. Parliamentary committee expresses that NOW is the time to (complete the HCL). All in all, I think the summary of these parts is pretty darn good!
Guru Frank26: The WB helped with the deletion of the three zeros.  They are helping the CBI with the deletion of “other” zeros. When the law was passed to lift the three zeros; we are waiting now for the deletion of the zeros from the exchange rate. The last three zeros.  The timing is interesting. It draws our attention. It is possible we believe that the WB will be there when they announce the RV.  If they leave, we will follow and find out why. But we think they will be there when they release the rate and the lower denoms and watch.

Why and how did the CBI collect 3.5 trillion dinar in one month? Auctions. Who did that? Why was it done? Why is the UN involved in the meetings and financial committee? Why are the tariff laws being moved a little bit to sync with the timing?  Why do they mention on TV that that they are working hand in hand to raise the three zeros. Why is the IMF interested in the WB in Iraq? The CBI is taking inventory of all of their banks in the country. Warka being helped by the CBI. The timing of all of this is seriously amazing! On June 15th chapter 7 should be lifted ...Before June 15th the rate should be released. If not, delays are productive! 

Guru Bear5642:   Maliki is not an issue any longer he is like a dog on a leash...i can assure you he is not in control...iraq has made more progress in the last 3weeks than in 7years...I will say this, jmo, i would be totally shocked and amazed if this rv went passed june 1st.

Guru Mailman17:    WE SHOULD START SEEING LITTLE BITS AND PIECES OF SHABS PLAN COMING OUT DAY BY DAY...KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED...FOLLOW THE NEWS AND STAY POSITIVE...ALMOST HOME PEEPS...ALMOST HOME

Guru DinarWishes:  Boys and Girls I know that we have been told so many things in relation to the RV and its Proccess and what we should see and exspect.... I trully believe the information put out on the chat boards have hindered the RV...

The NO HYPE ZONE is reporting that too much has been said in the effort of trying to be first to call it.... I dont want to call it, I dont care who calls it... I just wish they would wait till it is a reality and not speculation....

Guru Scooter:  Thanks Scooter, you are awesome, we appreciate your time..... here is the next question: [campdav] First Scooter let me welcome you: I know on the low side what you have in the past purported what is it possible given the abundant resources could the IQD come out at on the high side?

[Scooter] OK --- I say this every week and every chat  and I appreciate the question.   Anything can happen with these structural changesand I mean anything here's the reason

I say this  We don't have all the facts in front of us  we don't know if there's any proxy countries supporting this event and we don't know how much they have in all the accounts world wide.  so with that said   YES -- Iraq has abundant resources    but  the question i ask myself is this

Why would I jeopardize illiquidating my country if my GDP doesn't support that rate.  If the numbers are where they stand right now  there would be an immediate retracement.  50% to 62.5% retracement

so to answer that question properly --- I'm going to stick with  Anything can happen -- This is still a volatile economic environment and anything can change -- and very quickly

The resources are outstanding but think about this for a moment if the country valuates at 75 Trillion -- I'm just guessing at that --  ] and there's 30 Trillion IQD out  or more.  I need to see the latest CBI Financial indicators  but nevertheless  when the CBI issues that currency  it becomes a liability on the books.  now if they come out at a high rate like some have said  or heck -- let's say a 1.00 for square numbers, that would mean the CBI's liabilities on the books would essentially become 30 Trillion dollars worth

That in comparison to all the currency combined worldwide.  that's a big chunk of change.  Now, I'm not saying they won't do that -- but again -- we don't have all the numbers in front of us nor  will that solve Iraq's problem for the people of Iraq.  Remember the original goals of this shindig to help the livelyhood of the citizens of Iraq by providing them with more purchasing power.  remember they were going to have several tranches or economic blast in key areas of the economy  infusing mountains of capital into the marketplace to cause a ripple effect upon the economy.  big launches like that have a tremendous effect and the wirlwind of economic activity thereafter

so to answer your question my friend  I honestly don't know.  long winded way to answer I know  sorry about that

I think Iraq is much farther along based on the 12/31 document from the World Bank outlining task to be completed.

What you have to remember is that these documents are distributed and released to the public with timing in mind. When the IMF or World Bank release their annual CR's Country Reports they might have a "stinging" review in the document and the document may have been released just two weeks ago but the date of the published internal doc may have been released four months ago.

With that said lets take a look at the World Bank document released on Iraq's Financial Sector that could have easily been the case, whereby those task with a 12/31 deadline could have easily been accomplished.

Guru Fresh:  okay see - round table - hasn't even started and BOOM we are giving away dinars to PeopleInvested Members!  

Saleh has also been very misleading in these types of articles - he's thrown around the dinar equaling around .86 before and we know that conflicts with a lot of things.   I also know Saleh has loosely aired out a plan to "gradually raise" the value of the IQD in stages... is he bluffing ?

Guru Duckboy:  Basel III has NOTHING to do wth asset-backed currencies as some Gurus claim.  I wish they would do some research BEFORE making such statements, rather than just believing Prosperity Package memos.  Quite frankly, I am appalled that they would come out and say this garbage without having any proof.  Basel III will require banks to hold 4.5% of common equity (up from 2% in Basel II) and 6% of Tier I capital (up from 4% in Basel II) of risk-weighted assets (RWA). Basel III also introduces additional capital buffers, a mandatory capital conservation buffer of 2.5% and a discretionary countercyclical buffer, which allows national regulators to require up to another 2.5% of capital during periods of high credit growth.  In addition, Basel III introduces a minimum 3% leverage ratio and two required liquidity ratios. The Liquidity Coverage Ratio requires a bank to hold sufficient high-quality liquid assets to cover its total net cash outflows over 30 days; the Net Stable Funding Ratio requires the available amount of stable funding to exceed the required amount of stable funding over a one-year period of extended stress.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum