Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/22/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon May 22, 2017 10:15 am

Guru OkieOilman:  INFORMATION POURING IN HOT AND HEAVY--SURE HOPE THIS IS IT INSTEAD OF ANOTHER WILD GOOSE CHASE

THERE HAS BEEN NUMEROUS REPORTS  RECEIVED DURING THE NIGHT AND THIS MORNING THAT MAKES ME WATCH WHAT IF ANYTHING MAY TRANSPIRE TODAY.   REPORTS RECEIVED WAS VERY POSITIVE, BUT---WE HAVE HEARD THE SAME REPORTS BEFORE AND BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING MORE I AM WAITING ON ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATIONS BEFORE MAKING ANY MORE DIFINITIVE STATEMENT'S. I WILL BE INFORMED JUST MINUTES AFTER ANYTHING OCCUR'S AND WILL POST SUCH.

DO NOT CALL BANK'S UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES---DON'T JEOPARDIZE OUR POSITION--I WILL BE INFORMED JUST MINUTES AFTER ANYTHING OCCUR'S AND WILL POST SUCH----

PLEASE--NO PHONE CALL'S OR P.M'S OR TEXTS----YOUR WASTEING YOUR TIME--MY ANSWER MACHINE IS ALL YOU WILL GET AS I CAN NOT ANSWER THE MYRIAD OF CALL'S I AM RECEIVING--I HAVE NO SECRET INTEL THAT I WON'T SHARE OPENLY

ACCORDING TO SOURCES THE WORLD GLOBAL ALIGNMENT HAS COMMENCED...WORLD GLOBAL RE-ALIGNMENT BEGAN AT 3 PM CENTRAL...ON A HISTORICAL BASIS PREVIOUSLY IT HAS TAKEN 7 DAY'S AFTER AN ANNOUNCEMENT OF THIS MAGNITUDE TO BE REALIZED WORLD WIDE, BUT THAT WAS BEFORE COMPUTERS!!   BANKS IN THE USADOES NOT HAVE IT ON THEIR SCREEN'S YET---DO NOT CALL BANK'S!!!!!!---BANK'S IN OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE IT ON THEIR SCREEN'S NOW.  EXACT TIMING OF APPEARANCE IN THE USA IS AN UNKNOWN QUANTITY AT THIS EXACT MOMENT IN TIME.

THE DELAY UP TO NOW IS BECAUSE 98 COUNTRIES THAT ARE MEMBERS OF THE UN VOTED NOT TO HAVE AN R/V.--THEIR PURPOSE BEING--THEY ONLY HAD FIAT CURRENCY AND DID NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO BACK THEIR CURRENCY WITH HARD ASSETS---THEY KNEW THEY COULD NOT COMPLY WITH THE NEW BASIL 3 REQUIREMENT'S OF HAVING 20% OF THEIR CURRENCY BACKED WITH HARD ASSET'S AND 80% COMMODITIES. SO NOW WE FINALLY KNOW WHAT HAS BEEN HOLDING THIS UP FOR SO LONG--THEY KNEW THAT THEIR FIAT CURRENCY WOULD BECOME WORTHLESS IN THE NEW BANKING RULES OF BASIL 3.

Guru BelleGrits:  Hope you all are having a great night.....things are warming up....I'm quite sure you have noticed many posts made by other intel providers.......as you know, it has been our contention it is best to release very little in the past few weeks.....things look really good, friends. We have some excitement and hoping it continues .... just wanted to drop you a few lines...spent much of my day on   calls .... actually more on post rv, as opposed to the   itself-- that should sound like good news!!! God Bless You All ~ Bella

Guru Mailman17:   ALTHOUGH NOT RECOGNIZED JUST YET AND TRADEABLE IS THE FUSE THAT NEEDS TO BE LIT AS THAT FORETELLS ITS FUTURE.  THE PLAN FOR THE DINAR IS SLOWLY COMING OUT...THIS ALSO MIGHT BE THE KEY TO THE UNSC MEETING IN JUNE, BINGO. 

I THINK NUJAFI PUTTING FORTH THE DEMAND TO REPLACE MALIKI WITHIN 7 DAYS, WHICH IS UP SAT MOST LIKELY FOLLOWS PROTOCOL AND I DONT THINK THEY ARE GOING BACKWARDS IN THIS.   MALIKI HAS THE OPTION TO SHOW UP OR NOT.  I WOULD ASSUME IF HE DOESNT HE HAS NO LEG TO STAND ON IN HIS DEFENSE THEN WHEN THE VOTE IS TAKEN THAT IS HIS ONLY OPPORTUNITY TO DEFEND HIS ACTIONS AND THAT VERY WELL COULD BE THE TIME BARZANI BRINGS IN THE SECRET FILES AS WELL. IF MALIKI WAS SMART...AND HE IS A SMART MAN...BUT DICTATOR MENTALITY OVERWHELMS COMMONS SENSE,  HE WILL EITHER GO OUT LIKE A LAMB OR A LION,  HIS CHOICE . 

SHABS IS READY, THE CBI AND BANKS ARE READY...AS WELL AS THE RASHEED AND RAFIDIAN BANKS,  GOP is ready AND TEST TRADING BY THE ONE SOLE AND LONEY COMPANY IS PROOF THAT GLOBAL TRADING IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND THAT NEEDS A DINAR THAT IS RECOGNIZED AND TRADEABLE GLOBALLY AND ACCEPTED GLOBALLY AND WITH OUT A DOUBT WILL NOT COME OUT AT 1166...IMO...THEY WILL STAY THE COURSE AS SHABBIB HAS PLANNED AND COME OUT...AT A 1-1 GIVE OR TAKE.  SO...FOLLOW THE FAB 5 AND PARLIMENT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS SATURDAY.  IF WHAT WE THINK COMES DOWN...THEN ITS OFF TO THE RACES FOR IRAQ.

Guru Blaino:   a possible rv is said to be showing in banks in Germany and other European banks...Stay turned as the evening progresses.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:  Anyone who tells you this has nothing to do with Iraq, does not understand the basics of macroeconomics. Shabibi said it best, "when making a decision concerning the revaluation they must consider controlling inflation and political stability." They have a plan, they've had one for some time and it's in everyone's best interest to get this done now.

DON'T CALL THE BANKS, DON'T CALL THE BANKS!!!   Give me a break.  First of all, the only people calling the banks are the ones telling you not to call the banks.  The rest of us have all figured out there's no reason to call the banks in the first place, as THERE IS NO RV YET.   I think it would be almost comical for Shabibi to hear that a few small chat rooms in the  U.S. believe they have affected the release of his country's currency, thereby affecting the entire global financial market, by picking up a phone and calling a local Wells Fargo branch.  This is not how currency manipulation works and we play no part in this.  Call your Mother and apologize for not sending a Mother's day card, call Outback and order some take out, call whoever you want, but just like your Mom can't tell you when we will RV, neither can the banks.  Hopefully, soon the banks will be calling us.  Go RV!!  

Today we see more signs of the adoption for the advancement and modernization of the Iraqi economy and banking sector. The World Bank has put a plan into effect to run Iraq's economic affairs for the next 4 years.  This was announced today, during a meeting between Iraqi leaders and the World Bank delegation in Baghdad. They addressed areas of joint cooperation in the Economic and Financial sectors between the Iraqi governmental institutions, ministries and the World Bank. This meeting outlined the economic policies and reforms adopted by the Iraqi government and the obstacles that accompany the implementation. Just a few weeks ago we saw Iraq making strides to improve their communications by linking Middle East countries with Europe in a high-speed international telecommunications network.

A partnership was also reached between Iraqi banks and the International banks who have been directly involved in an ongoing transfer of global banking technologies to Iraq. The most advantageous time for Shabibi and the CBI to raise the exchange rate is after Erbil implementation, a seated government, announcement of the strategic council, and prior to tariffs. That time is upon us and I believe these different government bodies and organizations are all intertwined, moving into position and doing their part. After decades of war in Iraq, only a joint effort will lead to the success of this currency reform project, and it's my opinion that's what we're witnessing now.

Guru DinarWishes:   Many things are being said and I want proof before I get all excited...Things are Looking Very Good but Im waiting for it to show...IMO We are Very Close.

Guru Doc:    From recent articles we know that it is not a LOP (LOPs reduce money supply). We know the new currency will hit the streets by January 2013.  We know the rate will be around $1.  And the even better news is that the old currency will coexist with the new for over a year.  We did see statements where the CoM said they would delay the project "indefinitely".  However, we believe this was a request to delay and Shabibi complied by moving it to January 2013.  Remember the original timeline was in the June to September frame. This also tells us all the "intel" for $3+ is bogus.  Also $3+ was not built into the published budget.   We continue to view mid June trough September as very promising and at a rate of around $1.  This recent information simply strengthens our opinion.  We report, you decide.

If you remember the initial plans for the new currency were in the June to September timing.  We speculate that the GOI (Maliki) know they weren't ready so they through up smoke like CoM putting off the project indefinitely and Maliki taking over the CBI.  Our opinion is these were negotiating tactics to get the new currency delayed which we believe Shabibi agreed to hence the now January 2013 time.  One thing we know Shabibi wants is the GOI stable and on board but can not wait forever hence the Maliki saga we currently have.

here is where the debate really begins.  Will the RV occur before introduction of the new currency?  We believe the answer is yes and here is why.  Shabibi has stated he wants to go into 2013 with the dinar as "the" currency of Iraq.  He must dedollarize to do so.  Dedollarization will not occur over night and from previous info we believe they have been planning on up to 6 months with as little as 3 to do so.  This gives us the June to September window.  Here is how we see it unfolding: 1- Rv around $1, 2) - pull in the remaining big bills (3 zeros) and make change with USD, 3) - introduce new currency and swap 1:1 to pull in the USD.  As always these are opinions but we are very enthusiastic that the light is out there and within the next 6 month window at worst case.

Guru Delta:  On Iraq TV today, they talked about the new machines. Must be de la rue. According to plan to lift the 3 zeros, the time frame would put the RV to happening in June because the end date is mid 2014 and for a period of 2 yrs. As far as the tariffs, they will not postpone it anymore past JULY 1st. The currency has to go up prior.  The rate must increase prior to the tarffs going into effect. The CBI has said they are ready to pull the trigger.

If they no confidence Maliki then the replacement has to come from the National Coalition.  This is the same group that Maliki controls. There is no one in that group that can replace him.  If Maliki was such a bad guy the US would take him out.  Maliki was put in there to hold the fort down until all was implemented and ready.  Maliki is getting more popular with the people.  He would win the next election. If Maliki was the problem, the PTB AKA the authors of the plan would take him out.

Kuwait is totally cooperative to get things done on Chapter 7. The Euro deal signed last week is big move for Iraq to move forward globally. The article about the 62 Billion says "the return of the dinar to world trading." This is really huge, this was from Shabibi. The CBI is using new words when speaking now. Big time clues coming out.

Guru Duckboy:  There are a few that are watching for a seated government to be in place, be it with Maliki or without (I don't believe Maliki is going anywhere).  We have to watch for the seated government and Erbil.  I also believe that they are trying to get this done ASAP because of the tariffs starting.

Some of you believe that the tariffs have been pushed to July 1, but I have never read that anywhere.  I have read the July 1 date and few weeks ago, but there has been no mention of any delay, so I will stick with what the law stated when it first was put in the books, June 1

Guru Poppy3:  we still have a few days to wait I think because of the tariff pending, they are trying their best to complete everything by the first week of June if at all possible...they have been working long days and having meeting even after midnight sometimes and our banks have zero to do with any rv anywhere.

sdar wouldn't even let maliki's crew in the door to discuss anything...he and the fab five haven't and won't listen to him any more, he blew his chances on the 13th of this month when he didn't implement one of the nine. Case over.

I am getting some great confirmations and getting more excited every hour! All my rich friends are going to be very happy in a few days from the intel I am recieving.

i will add the following to our update for today. I know it hasn't been announced but there will be lots more telling news that we should hear around 1 to 4 pm tomorrow and this information should enlighten us much more on what the timing of the dinar rv will be. Let me just say decisions will be made tomorrow behind closed DOORS.... Hang on to your seats this can be very awesome. All information sounding very promising that they will complete all details on or by june 1 or at least in the first week. . Poppy3

ok rich friends I am going to give the updated information on the DONG. Here is what I have heard and just confirmed.

THE DONG has been scheduled as we have known for a long time now to RV in the same basket as the DINAR. As of last week they and China met with the IMF and ask to be allowed to RV at anytime on their own and from what we have gathered thus far where granted permission.

China has purchased the majority of the banking system in v/n and they are pushing them to go ahead and RV ....

Now a solid source from V/N BANKING is saying he thinks if IRAQ doesn't RV THIS WEEK then V/N will proceed and go ahead. This is awesome news as you can imagine.

NOW BEFORE EVERYONE ASK THE RATE IT IS STILL AS IT HAS BEEN RUMORED FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW 2.3CENTS TO A NICKLE. THATS IT RIGHT NOW will update ASAP. poppy3 have a very blessed night. POPPY3

Guru Footforward:   SO NO MATTER WHAT CAMP YOU COME FROM, WHY DOES IT MATTER? IT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING. NO ONE IS GOING TO GET A PRIZE FOR BEING "MOST RIGHT". INSTEAD JUST MAKE SURE YOU GUYS ARE READY WITH A PLAN OF ACTION FOR WHEN THIS DOES GO.

BECAUSE WHEN IT COMES ITS GOING TO COME LIKE A FLOOD, AND YOU NEED TO BE READY. YES I KNOW MOST ARE WAITING FOR BANK PACKAGES, BUT YOU CAN STILL HAVE A GENERAL PLAN IN PLACE. OR EVEN JUST MENTALLY GET READY FOR "POST RV"

no new intel...i know you guys really want to here news but honestly there isnt any...im looking hour to hour...have no reason to look further then that...could be any time. honestly.

Guru BGG:    "The movement toward the President of the Republic for the purpose of a formal demand from the parliament to withdraw confidence from Maliki." This is also fantastic news!! This looks like they are headed towards a Parliament solution, and quick!! Once they are talking about it being legal and how many votes they have, it’s not far off. My guess is the decision to find Maliki's replacement was already made weeks ago.

Guru Blaino:  a possible rv is said to be showing in banks in Germany and other European banks. I have no idea how this may work as I type this...but this email needs to go...NOW! Watch for a text in the event that breaking news develops! An email will follow and we will go to the phones ASAP! If I can get some initial confirmation, I will return us to Danirian Defcon Level 5! Stay turned as the evening progresses.

I HAD 3 CALLS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST TODAY AND AM WAITING ON ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. I HAVE INFORMATION THAT RV CANNOT HAPPEN AT LEAST UNTIL SOME MARKERS ARE HIT. SO, AS IT APPEARS THEY CANNOT PROCESS BEFORE THE 28TH.

Guru Randy Koonce:    The National Meeting will turn into a press conference where they announce strategic council and ministers. Soon as we get the strategic council that's it, we're done. That's all we've ever been waiting on. Follow events, not dates. Dates will kill ya. The events guarantee Shabibi to be able to do what he needs to do to release the currency. The removal of the zeros is only about the removal from the street, not the rate.

Guru BWM:  I have done a lot of "catch up" reading today and I feel the need to say something in regard to "where we are" at the moment. Not necessarily in regards to the IQD but things in general. I hear, see and live many of the problems that some of you face every day.

I see the stories of loss both physically and financially and I hope you understand that while you come on these boards looking for hope and solice you need to understand that while the IQD and VND may answer some of your problems, some of the "routines" or "practices" that you have unless they change will not allow this opportunity to realize the full potential within your lives.

I don't want this to turn into a sermon of a religious nature (I realize that many worship differently) but you need to understand that your "faith" cannot be in this solving your issues. I have days where my wife and kids say, "well are you going to be off the computer or phone today to do something?"

I do feel a tremendous loyalty to being here daily and trying to "solve" this whole thing BUT I also realize that nothing I do can possibly move this any faster and I have to step back and PRIORITIZE what IS important. Money will solve a lot of problems but "it won't fix stupid" as I have heard a wise old man say once... Take time, do what you NEED to do for yourself AND YOUR FAMILY... NOW and in the FUTURE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum