Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11

2 posters

Go down

PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 Empty PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:48 pm

PTR call 9-16-11 Tony is on a call checking out few things will be on call later....Dan states he knows folks are frustrated...Where are we really - lots green lights amber light still flashing light - agencies saying contracts are being signed - this is on hold at the moment - no positives except you listen to rumors - double check all that TONY is hearing is our request...Gary is hearing a lot of info that is positive and some is throwing a curve - we do know there is 2 diff sources went to airport currency exchange and 2 diff ones were told it is on the board but to come back the next day and they got the same story...GOT a call last night he had a relative that went to a bank and they said can't exchange today showed him the rate and screen was green but could not process but be prepared to exchange on Friday...we hear this over and over and I believe these people but it was green but unable to process... Top bank today states the IQD is showing but it’s on hold. The green lights do see a price there but they cannot process the IQD it’s in the que...

[1:11:38 PM] Dan states that it’s too late on Friday as its already 8pm over there to hear anything... We have a strong group of people trying to figure this out... They are unsure why this has taken so long they state that this should have been over - Dr Todd says Sunday if not this week we may see this...In trying to guess Sunday is next to look at ... Dan states We are calling it for the next business day open and that is Sunday...it is really close we have no reason to tell you this we don't sell Dinar - we believe in this... THIS was designed a long time ago for all our benefit and the monetary systems benefit... Our team does have Great credible information...Dan states that TONY is trying to find out some things... Dan states we need to get back to the basics - not daily we can come on here with breaking info = we are the closest we can be ever shoulder to Shoulder...

Chief states they all are saying its coming - I got an article from Enorste and he dissected several articles and its all the positives re the CBI and the revalue and that still was pushed through 5 weeks ago and this is done about the zeros - it’s all been done 5-6 weeks ago now..I think we will see this soon as everything is in line - when is the key....[color=blue] very high ups I speak with they are confused and it’s hard to say who has the ball and I feel Maliki and his power struggle is part of the delay.

[1:20:56 PM] TEXASGUYS We hear so much on these boards so I decided to stick with PTR as I can't handle the mood swings that this handles - one place you hear NOW and then others you hear Delay - take a chill pill and do not go to one call - get warm and fuzzy - then go to another call and crash... stay grounded - this can happen any second forget the days of when it can't or can...Stop messing with all the calls - CHILL out and back off and let this come to us and I have done my share of praying... The markets were good this week oil looks good its back up and the dollar is up and European markets looks good- stay positive...It's coming...

[1:22:30 PM] Chief says he has an analysis on different countries that has revaluation of currencies and there was NO set pattern of their RV's and NO set day of the week did they do this.. DO not place so much on any day -I do NOT think this really matters as this list went back to 2000 to 2008 so I personally feel that no days matter -this RV will happen regardless...

TONY do you have good news or bad news asks Dan - Tony states he has been on the phone all night and morning is not sure to be excited or depressed - [color=blue]TONY says he has heard everything... From it was over at 5pm yesterday to hours to days to no limit now, to it has to happen and it is all over the board today - IT REALLY must be here says TONY with all this news - we waited for the markets to open then for them to close yesterday - IRAQ released the rate and it is in the IMF hands and the UST folks said this too and last week and again Tuesday it was all done final documents were signed taxes were decided - and it’s out of their hands waiting on whoever it is to flip the switch -

We heard right before 30 minutes last night this was to take place that Obama stopped this and we need to see what is real.... now it’s a higher tax by him and now we hear Obama wants his job bill passed and that is NOT even on the table yet does not even have a bill number yet... NOW this morning I do hear that everything is still a go and the BANKS and FOREX's are telling me TODAY the lights are still green - if they did stop it then why are light still green and not amber and red.....

Also I hear yet something else it is something to what is going on in Europe and this Europe meeting they had docs signed last night and it’s still going on.... I wanted to get 2nd and 3rd confirmation so I am giving it to you RAW - make some contacts please to help me here

SO even still I hear this could happen in the next hour as NO FINANCIAL INSTITUTION has been called to put this on hold - they are still waiting - and now I hear not this Sunday but Tuesday - Thursday next week - LOTS of info out there -

The other things I hear this morning there may be one issue .... it really could be this one..but if so, this one could be resolved in 30 minutes and again I am not supposed to say it that it was NOT resolved and they are working on it now which I was not supposed to say......

Now last month we argued over debt ceiling, now our postal svc does not have enough money to go past Sept-30 - what’s going on in Europe they need stabilization they need this RV - FOX News and the Internet still say now about a global monetary event taking place they are STILL saying it will occur over this weekend AGAIN....

The news this week first hand we got out of England at the airport that the exchangers stopped as a new rate was to come out yesterday and they told him to come back in a couple of hours it may be active - I am hearing Canada exchanges they are getting notification that this is going to happen - maybe this is all mis-information as China and Germany and Kuwait had they day before they RV'd... so it is still on and has not stopped and nothing about 2012 and as at the banks now it’s still GREEN - PREVIOUS when there was other serious issues, the banks told us the rate lights, it went back to Amber or red or stopped and NONE OF THAT HAS OCCURRED this time at all so I do not know...

[1:31:51 PM] Dan says do I laugh or cry? Tony laughs me too - Dan says this is good to me as NO body is saying this is NOT going to happen... Even though it’s not here yet it’s almost here...Again the good spot is nobody is not saying it’s not still on - all lights are still green

[1:54:01 PM] ALSO Ty at Dinar Banker and Dinar Trade now they might know right before this happens OR get this seriously WE may know - I spoke to Ty yesterday and he is in agreement to call us and we call him if we get news first as ALL OF US COULD so don't use this as a gauge anymore -- this whole thing is crazy it’s not like any other RV this is so wild - and I do believe the gurus will know even before its showing on charts - we know this as folks are on phones in meeting whispering and we are active in the events now and the information changes then they have to go back and change it cause the leave out of the middle of the meetings... We will text each and every one when WE know that the RV is real...

[2:00:17 PM] Tony states Maliki issue did come up last Thurs and Fri and reason Shabibi did come back from England due some money and it was resolved and the documents got resolved - we hear there is an issue but not about the RV - this is Iraq folks and the 10-11 year old plan and M and O will not ruin this for the world for their own personal issues - it’s costing us and other countries for sure...THIS MORNING I WAS TOLD this is something bigger now that is holding this up and it’s not Maliki...and it’s NOT OBAMA AT ALL - REPEAT ITS NOT OBAMA.

[2:17:00 PM] caller: last night frank and delta had an interesting post that was made that shabs has complete control need to look at that post...Arabic word meaning it can't be changed... TONY states I agree with what they said last night i read it on the board...VERY prominent people told us last week that all is done they already signed the documents to do this but it’s not about Maliki at this point 0- like our congress guys have difference - the RV portion is over and done with and the docs were set - and if not we would not have done the exercises with FOREX and BANK pinging....it was released to them and I agree with what they said on their call last night and again that word they used - no way back...no stopping it...it is done....Arabic word that shabs used means that...

[2:22:43 PM] TONY says News Agencies are aware as Yahoo and FOX news and China news spoke on world global Economic event regarding the world CBI's that they are slowing coming out - ALL the news agencies were told by our GOV not to talk about this and this agency told me YES FOX and others were talking about the RV last week when we saw those reports and links....

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11 Empty Re: PTR CALL - GOOD notes worth the read... 9-16-11

Post by sharethesecret Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:33 pm

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:PTR call 9-16-11 GOT a call last night he had a relative that went to a bank and they said can't exchange today showed him the rate and screen was green but could not process but be prepared to exchange on Friday...we hear this over and over and I believe these people but it was green but unable to process... Top bank today states the IQD is showing but it’s on hold. The green lights do see a price there but they cannot process the IQD it’s in the que...

The banks seem to have been flashing "green" for a long time...
Here is a link from May http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/05/24/bank-screen-rumor-found-at-just4dinar-52411/
* Bank Screen Rumor: Found at Just4Dinar 5/24/11
May 24th, 2011 06:08 pm · Posted in DOOZIES
Bank screens for the IQD are flashing GREEN

All the sites have a contact in banking that have said “Bank screens for the IQD are flashing GREEN” right now.

Our wonderful AngelQuest has a friend who personally saw this and i totally trust Darline to always tell it like it is!!!

The rate just needs to be dropped in for it to happen similtaneously all over the world. the amazing guest on Franks conference call feels strongly that it will happen on May 29th at a rate of $3.89.

This is a mere 4 days away. I feel this is the week.Keep praying and be grateful for this amazing blessing we are about to recieve. Have a great day.

Thoughts Become Things... Wink
Share The Secret
sharethesecret
sharethesecret
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum