Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May

Go down

Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May Empty Ktfa Highlights cC Notes, 17 May

Post by cg123 Wed May 17, 2017 8:43 pm

Aggiedad77:  Family here are your notes from Monday Night's CC....I apologize for taking so long...yesterday's circumstances got entangled with the note taking.....enjoy these nuggets.....I pray you study them in earnest....because I personally believe many of you didn't hear what Frank was saying....study this again..and again...and again....as if your future depends on it.....because IMO it does.....Frank you so outdid any of your prior efforts with this call....STUPENDOUS.  Aloha   Randy

*** The comments made by Frank26, Delta and others are their sole OPINIONS and cannot and should not be used as any form of financial, tax, banking or investment advice! We offer NO DATE, NO RATE on this forum!!! ***

CC Notes Monday 05-15-2017

Frank26:  We are prepared now to walk into the second half of our conference call tonight, it is the study of the Iraqi dinar…

But before we do….most of you old timers know that a dear friend of mine, Bill Rasmussen, he is the founder of ESPN that we see on television….I had a long talk with Bill on Saturday night….and we were both touched by the fact that Chris Berman, one of the original broadcasters of ESPN, lost his wife a few days before Mother’s Day, in a tragic car accident….she was an amazing woman….

Chris Berman always referred to her as his Rock….we pray for Chris Berman and his family, his children, his grandchildren…and it was good to talk to you Bill….I know these are rough times….and we know she is in a far better place than we are….but it is the pain that Chris Berman is left with right now….as many of you have also lost family members that you love dearly and we pray for you as well.

What I’m going to do tonight is talk as slowly as I can….but unfortunately I have a tendency to travel a little faster in my talk than I should…and what I’m going to do is take you back….because where I left you was on the 8th, so what I want to do is take you through a little nostalgia of what has happened during that time that I have not been with you….

On that Wednesday that I was not with you Iraq agreed to compensate Kuwait for the rest of the debt they owed them….and the way they compensated them….you see there are only two things remaining….to return the dead of the royal family….and to pay off the rest of the debt that Iraq owed them….now they had already forgiven a big chunk of it and what little bit was left….well go ahead and pay us….

Well we don’t have our dinar….well that is why we told you and we forgave a lot of your debt….and that is why we told you to just wait until 2017 to pay us the rest….in my mind I can just see them….and this whole conference call is in my opinion Family….but I can just see Kuwait saying….you are going to revalue your currency….we know that….you know that….you’ve been bragging about it….there are 40 something “Final Articles” in Frank’s forum that say you are going to do it….so why don’t you just lift the value and then pay us the balance.

So 2017 comes around and they say they are going to raise the value in the first part of 2017….ok….and you know what happened in January the governor said we have to hold up because we have no Security and Stability in Mosul where we have too much terrorism….alright that is logical…and the next thing you know Kuwait comes back into the picture and says….I’ll tell you what….don’t pay me in currency that is a Program Rate….don’t pay me now….you haven’t even raised the value in the first quarter or the first half of 2017…

Why don’t you just give me some investment opportunities into your country with the balance that you owe me….Family that screams a lot….a lot of understanding between Kuwait and Iraq….because they are not necessarily the best of friends….but so much reconciliation has been growing in the Middle East….and to see this IMO is an example of it….and it is so good for our investment IMO.

An investment window was created inside of Iraq for Kuwait….now while this was going on you have some articles that came out while I was gone that said to you there was now going to be a freedom of capital of movement for the investors that want to come into our country….and Kuwait you are apparently going to be one of our investors now….how do you like them apples….

But Kuwait also gets in a Long Line….why…..because they need to raise the value of their currency….you see when the World Bank LAUNCHED….as they said very clearly in the articles that you can find in our “Final Articles” thread….when they LAUNCHED the Monetary Reform with the Minister of Finance from the Government of Iraq….that was the first stage of a rocket that launched itself into the stratosphere…..but the problem now is that we need to get that Monetary Reform into orbit around the earth….and that second stage is actually the CBI lifting the 000’s from the exchange rate….to get this RV into orbit.

Also while I was gone there was more education to the citizens….on their purchase of power….because I had told you they started to pay them as of the 21st of last month on a completely new pay scale at 1000 to 1….and you have seen about 10 different examples of prices that have gone down…which is another example of purchase of power for their currency.

The USD has been going down against the Iraqi dinar….which is another example of purchase power for their currency….these are three examples that are very powerful Family IMO.

Now what I am about to say is also very powerful IMO….the Monetary Reform did not, nor was it stopped, nor postponed on January 16th when the governor of the CBI, Allak, came out and said….hey…look of course we have plans to raise the value of our currency….we’ve been bragging about it all 2016….especially the second half….but due to the circumstances of the lack of Security and Stability in Mosul and because we have terrorism we are just going to have to postpone it…..

No sir I beg to differ with you….the Monetary Reform is a lava flow that cannot stop….no way shape or form…and that is why you have seen Family a new pay scale…and this why you have seen MCP and the USD going down in value and in usage in the country…that is why you are seeing the evidence of a new pay scale….it was not postponed…what they needed was for Mosul to be liberated….I’ll agree with that….(garbled recording)….

If it was you would have never seen the examples I gave just now….and on top of that an article comes out just before I left and it says……”Iraq currency has dropped another 100 dinars against the USD (garbled recording)….IMO the Monetary Reform continued to flow….the preparations to allow the lifting of the 000’s….which was mainly postponed by the governor of the CBI…to a degree…

This Monetary Reform continues….because this movement of the 100 against the USD was another example….no the Monetary Reform has not been postponed IMO….the only thing they did IMO was not hit their target date…..only due to Security and Stability…..but tonight we are going to talk on a completely different venue on that subject…..but allow me to tell you that IMO…because of this and this….we are very close to the Iraqi dinar going up in value.
Now with that said IMO I believe there are about 4 other currencies that are about to go up in value too…..I told you when I was gone….I made some videos and postings to you…and I said Family I don’t know if you’ve noticed but Moody’s….you know who Moody’s is….the credit rating people….Moody’s just upped Vietnam’s credit rating last week for their state banks….you just can’t walk over that…..in fact as I tell you that IMO 4 or more currencies are going to go up in value soon…..you also have to consider that dozens of other currencies are going to be going down in value at the same time.
read more: http://dinaresgurus.blogspot.com/2017/05/ktfa-cc-notes-17-may.html

cg123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum