Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/17/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed May 17, 2017 11:02 am

Guru Blaino:  Major Announcement on PlanetDinar Tonight. Significant Intel re: RV in hand now. Announcement tonight at 8PM EDT text contin .... Short intel & info downld call tonight, Monday morn terminates pass, right on time! text contin ..... Advancing to alert level 5, reval of IQD is staging now. Pass to 6AM Monday EDT holds ... barely.

Guru Poppy3:   The real news of today will not appear till after at least 1PM today and most after 2PM today. Many of the more critical changes will not be reported till Friday and Saturday. They are active today on many levels and there will be tons of rumors and misinterpreted reactions to what is being said. Let this play out for a day or so and the real facts will finally show through.

The RV can appear on our door step at any time during all these new developments. The report to congress was just estimations showing things are being studied and that progress is being made. It is a good report, not bad.

ok here is my reply to the article saying the group council of ministers have a indefinite postponement of raising the 3 zeros' project    no worries mate they (Council of Ministers ) may have postponed but they are not in charge of it and have zero INPUT... The minister of finance and the good dr shabibi has the only say so on the re-valuation and withdrawal of the 3 0's MONEY... Man some people can twist every detail and they all try to be as negative as possible.    poppy3

i sure wish all the negative nellies would think just a little before they post all this misleading cr**ap online because it always finds it way on our site before it is ever confirmed in any way. Poppy3

let me point out about HCL law ---- they have had one in place since 2004 but there have been several amendments agreed on and voted on since then and ...Maliki has blocked making it a official activated law for almost two years to keep the Kurds from making the profits they should be getting among others.

When they RV they become a automatic full member of the WTO, they are automatically released from chapter 7, they will have and be a internationally traded currency on the world markets and the tarriff law will be in effect and they will profit tremendously. ??????????? Now you can see why they have all turned on Maliki . He is costing the entire country, and citizens are starving to death while he has been trying to gain power just like Saddam did.

the bank president in vn says their banking president says they will continue to hold for a few days longer to rv waiting on iraq because they don't want to have the china ministers of finance having any further leverage over them. This tells me they are expecting the rv soon and if it should be delayed at all they just may go forward with theirs ahead of iraq....things are sounding very promising...i don't expect facts to show about all the meeting they have had today till late tomorrow evening.

Guru Footforward:  i believe God has great things for us, and wants us to have the best things on earth. why do i think this? THE STREETS IN HEAVEN ARE PAVED WITH GOLD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! do you not remember how God gave his people THE PROMISED LAND.....you know....OVER FLOWING WITH MILK AND HONEY?............

I JUST WANTED TO PUT YOUR MINDS AT EASE. YOU ARENT BEING IGNORED OR FORGOTTEN. JUST..NOT MUCH TO TALK ABOUT JUST YET.

Guru BWM:   my thought process has never changed... I can tell you whether I believe there is a chance for it to occur at this time... for those that continue to put out times and numbers... plain stupid. period.

And worse to give out numbers to banks and or codes (especially if you don't know what they mean) just shows the ignorance OR the blatant idea that you're "helping" ppl by promoting yourself... JMO but how I choose to share... I know ppl want to know more, but the bottom line is, is it really information you can use anyway? no, so let's stick with idea that you want to know if there is a chance for this to occur at this time... IMO, yes.

Guru Soonerfan62:  Good Evening everyone, hope all of you are having a wonderful day. Since I truly believe we are at the end of our journey I wanted to take this moment to thanks all of you for your support. I can't find the words to tell you how I have been honered to be a part of this and a truly special thanks to FreewayBill, Studley, Lojak, Bella, Jonnywg, Debtarheal, LGtennis, OKIE, Bulldog, Bluwolf, PapaJack1952, Johnny, Dash Riprock, Greg, Cap1 and many, many others that hyave spend everyday, 7 days a week, 12-16 hours a day to bring this blessing to all of us.

Guys as I look back over the last 11 months that I have been providing intel, the friendships and the love that I have felt here cannot be matched. Tonight I have just looked back at this voyage and right now I wouldn't take a million dollars for what I have aquired.

This is something that no one would understand unless they have been on our side of this. Let us all take a moment and thank the PTB, and there is only one for making us a part of this and that is Jesus Crist. Let me close saying we are close, no one knows exactly when but we are close.

I also want to thank all the mods for without them you would get none of this unless you were an the site at the exact momemt of the post. A special thank you to Sweet Queen who brought us all the best site ever in this Dinar ride. Love ya Baby

Guru DinarWishes:   I have been instructed that if the codes for the packages are put out on the web those packeges will be null and void... So, what we will do is post the web address for you to be able to research the packages of the banks you so desire...

I know we have talked about them being posted here but we have been asked by the banks to let them do their job.... So, we shall honor their request as not to hinder anyone in the proccess of trying to finish their business... Im sure you all understand why we have been asked/told not to post anything but the web address...

all the packages apply to the dinar holders as a group....Interbanking information is just that.... interbanking.... its their party and we are just wanting to help as best we can...So you all are not confused we will post the links to the Banks participating in the Cash Out so you can contact them directly for an appointment and find the right package for you....

Guru Footforward:    yes the rv  is real, yes the process is "moving forward",  yes this is really going to happen.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   Well, time is up for Maliki and we're all anxiously anticipating what the next step is for Iraqi leaders. For Erbil to become law it has to be done publicly. It will be major news, we will know when it happens.  The power sharing will heavily strengthen Maliki's opposition and will make major headlines. There are also many provisions for the Iraqi people that are contained inside that 9-point ultimatum that was written by the Maliki critics who convened in Erbil. The Erbil 5 demanded Maliki’s adherence to the contents of the letter within 15 days or a move to unseat him would be initiated in Parliament. Today is the 17th, time is up. So, if you believe they will stick to their guns what has to be done?

The 9 points include: Providing services to the Iraqi population, adherence to the constitution, maintaining democracy, adoption of Erbil, the MOU the Kurdistan Alliance presented, seating permanent ministers, (rather than ministries governed by deputies and acting ministers), and the role of the independent commissions and the importance of them staying independent. The 8th point is where we see the ultimatum, which says unless there is an adherence to these principles the Shia alliance will initiate a move to withdraw the confidence in the government and start a new one. That's pretty strong language and we will see just how strong very shortly.  Expect to see a flurry of reports coming out of Iraq over the next day or so, which should provide us with the answers we seek.

Barzani, Allawi, Nujayfi, Sadr and Jaafari and talibani are the fab five.  Talabani president, Barzani is the Kurdish president, leader of the Shiite alliance is Jaafari, Najafi is the house speaker, Allawi is the leader of the Iraqi List...Jaafari is hopefully Maliki's replacement...we'll see...Sadr [the Cleric] is Leader of the Sadrist Movement.  Sadr has the support of the poor which makes the Sadrist Movement HUGE!!!...but NOT politically.

Guru BGG:  Maliki is “buying time” – that’s what he does. The good news is, they aren’t going along. They have him pegged and it’s looking more and more like Maliki is running out of options. Amazing, I still can’t hardly believe it!! T

hey appear to be giving Barzani the lead still but they may move the meeting to Najaf. The one I imagine they will have after today to decide their next steps. It appears as though Sadr hasn’t gotten a clear response from the National Alliance. Which isn’t surprising, they can’t, they are heavily fractured. This will end in the Parliament building.

I ...heard on the news yesterday – the UN was planning on sending troops into the central portions of Iraq. I highly suspect they are guarding against a Maliki “military” issue...the good news is they (more than likely) have a replacement picked – whether they are admitting it or not. They are also trying to sound like they want a solution. I fully believe everything will be handled for them (soon) – even with an “interim”.  The Kurds are still touting Jaafari as a “care taker” PM.  

they got no movement from Maliki – so it’s out now. Whatever are in these “secret papers” shows a much different side to Maliki. In the intelligence communities – he is known as a “potty mouthed”, blue collar, thugish character. How do I know?? Easy. I know some folks from the community – I even had Thanksgiving with the operator who wrote the DOD field manual on Iran and Iraqi politics. 

it looks like the Iraqi Military knows something is up. They are making deals on their own. They now have an “understanding” with the Peshmerga to not get tangled up with one another for a while...when it comes down to it, they won’t enforce “dictator rule”. They will do the right thing – like they are here. I think they know this situation is short lived and don’t want any unnecessary bloodshed.  This is a very good sign for us.

Guru Mike: We discussed an article about the Budget for Kurdistan – One of the things they were worried about was the government was going to punish the Kurds and not give them all of the money they were entitled to in the budget – 2nd thing this tells us is the Budget has been done…giving people money…theres no RV in the Budget – ..its just a budget…its passing money out – money will gain value when they add value to it and vice versa – there wil be more Purchasing power – so there is no doubt this budget was passed….no doubt it was displayed – no doubt they are getting the money.  

National Party is trying to push Maliki...what they are really trying to do is get them to implement Erbil – If they implement Erbil he [Maliki] loses power – they can fight about it later...whether he leaves or not...we really want to see Erbil implemented  – once things are in and we have a government in place functioning...that is really a good thing...Implement Erbil is the Key...Get it done…this is awesome – absolutely great.

National ID Cards & Census articles came out…going to count again to do the Census and we all know that is done- but they are moving things along…want to know how many people are out there to give them National ID Cards because we are going to be passing out some money to the people from the 140 that was in the Budget that was passed. 

Guru BellaGrits:   Our HOPE and FAITH is founded in our belief the IRAQI people will be a sovereign currency and show the greatness they are as a people and the wealth of their country.  In this final stage, and I do mean to say final hours of our journey...I feel we are nearing the drawing of the curtain.

ALL LOOKS WELL...HAD SOME INTERESTING PHONE CALLS REGARDING THE BANKS...EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD. EVERYTHING IS LINING UP NICELY, AND THINGS ARE HAPPENING AS WE THOUGHT THEY WOULD.

have been on a few cc's this morning..... things are still looking very positive...... I am very hopeful and feeling great about this timeframe we are in..... no negative reports in the least. I realize you understand we are being very careful with our words..... we all agree as Intel Providers it's best. Be back later, and please enjoy your afternoon.

I'M LOOKING RIGHT NOW AT A VIDEO FROM A MAJOR IRAQI BANK, FROM IRAQI TV TODAY.  GIANT STACKS OF CASH!  WORKING ON GETTING IT TRANSLATED.  THEY ARE SHOWING CURRENCY COUNTERS GOING A HUNDRED MILES AN HOUR.  HUGE STACKS OF CURRENCY AND MEGA PEOPLE IN THE BANK LOBBY ALL LINED UP.   I WAS JUST GETTING SOME STUFF FROM A BANK CONTACT AND FROM THE VIDEO GUY.   SOMETHING "MAY" BE AFOOT.

Guru Doc:   What we know as absolute fiction is mysterious bank screens and computer glitches. Several computer security experts have confirmed that the global banking network doesn't function the way being described by certain individuals. When the RV happens it will be instantaneously released globally to all financial outlets.  Whether a bank choose to participate is irrelevant.  This network is maintained not by the banks so the banks can not be a hold up.  These systems are run in parallel so there can be no glitches when released.   

With what we know as fact we should take comfort and not get caught up in the hype of "at any moment".  The RV is about Iraq and Iraq alone becoming part of the global community once again.  Yes we are sure there is political pressure from outside sources but the bottom line is the buck stops in Iraq.  When Shabibi is satisfied all is well, it will happen.  And, as stated earlier, the communicated timeline appears to be mid June through September assuming no implosion within the GOI of Iraq.   We report, you decide.   

Guru Adam Montana:  "PM Maliki given 2 weeks to implement Erbil agreement"...That two weeks is almost up...now we're going to see how serious Barzani, Allawi, al-Nujafi, and Talabani are.   HCL is VERY important to an RV! And last but not least, the Tariff discussion... if the Iraqi peoples are going to remain in poverty ($3000 average income per year, why would Iraq worry about tariffs? A tariff is a tax (government revenue) on an import or export.  In all likelihood, this "tariff" issue is designed to tax imports, which not many Iraqis can currently afford. If the value of the currency raises, they will be buying goods, and they will be paying the tariffs. 

If they don't plan on raising the value - why would they change anything?!  If they l0p, they lose money. Without a raise in value, they shouldn't redenominate. Since they plan on redenominating, they must be planning on raising the value to cover the expenses of said redenomination, and when the value raises - WE make money. This is and always will be one of my main reasons and arguments for staying the course.

Guru Med:    I READ MALIKI'S STATEMENT TODAY ON HIS ACHIEVEMENTS AND IF HE IS REMOVED  IRAQ WILL FALL.  HE NEVER GAVE IRAQ DEMOCRACY NOR HAS HE GIVEN THEM FREEDOM THAT WAS THE COALITION FORCES WHO DID THAT.   HE IS RIDING THE SHIRT TALES OF A WHIRLWIND AND THIS WIND IS FAILING WITH NO LEADERSHIP QUALITIES NOR A PLAN FOR THE FUTURE OF IRAQ.  I WOULD SAY THAT THE 5 WILL MEET  AND SOME DECISION WILL BE MADE AND GIVEN TO NAJAFI.  NAJAFI...WILL EITHER CALL AN EMERGENCY SESSION OR HE WONT, THAT SIMPLE.  IF HE DOES NOT THEN MALIKI WINS AND ALL THIS WAS FOR NOTHING AND IT MAKES MALIKI STRONGER IN HIS OWN MIND.

Guru Bulldog75:  OK; LETS CONCENTRATE ON SOME LAST MINUTE PREPARATIONS THAT ARE URGENT/PERTINENT. BRING IT.  HAVE TWO COMPUTERS. ONE TO THE INTERNET AND ONE THAT IS NOT. OBVIOUS REASON WHY.   WOLVES WILL BE LOOKING FOR BANK ACCT INFO AND HACKING.

MUST LEGALLY SET UP TRUST PRIOR TO OPENING A BANK ACCT. THIS IS A MUST.   THIS TRUST WILL AFFECT EVERYONE THE REST OF ONE'S LIFE. ASSUME NOTHING. STUDY AND KNOW DETAILS. THIS WILL PROTECT U AND YOUR ASSESTS. OR PAY HEAVY TAXES. YOUR CHOICE. BEST TO HAVE TRUST ACCOUNT SET UP IN BANK NEAR BY ONE'S HOME BASE. GET TO KNOW ONE'S BANKER VERY, VERY WELL. ITS EASIER THAT WAY. NO QUESTIONS ON BIG TRANSACTIONS.  THE GOAL HERE IS: TO BE A GHOST TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND THE WOLVES.

EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE THEIR PASSPORTS IN POSSESSION, HOME ADDRESSES CHANGED TO PO BOXES, CAR TAGS CHANGED TO PO BOXES, NAMES/HOMES REMOVED FROM TAX PUBLIC VIEW, VOTING CERTIFICATE ADDRESSES CHANGED TO PO BOXES AND HAVE THEIR TRUSTS IN PLACE. ANY QUESTIONS THAT HAVE NOT BEEN ADDRESSED?   PLEASE NO CO-MINGLING OF FUNDS ON OR SHORTLY AFTER CASHIN. DO EVERYTHING LEGAL. NO GUESS WORK.

WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WE ARE CHOSEN TO BE HERE. YOU ARE LEADERS AND WILL GAIN GREAT MANY MORE POWERS BY ONE'S WEALTH. WE WILL USE IT WISELY. WE WILL REMOVE THE 'INCUMBENTS' FROM OFFICE AND TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY.   MAY THE HEAVENS BLESS MANKIND AND THIS NEW FRUITION OF ECONOMIC BLESSINGS AROUND THE WORLD . WE ARE THANKFUL IN ADVANCE. WE KNOW OUR BLESSINGS COME NOW. AMEN.

Guru Bear5642:  I HAVE REFRAINED FROM SPECIFICS SUCH AS BANK NAMES AND IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS DATES AND RATE. I DO NOT GIVE A FLIP ABOUT BEING FIRST. I ONLY CARE ABOUT FACTS, TRUTH AND INTEGRITY. INFORMATION JUST RELEASED,  HAS CAUSED SOME SERIOUS PROBLEMS AND GRIEF FOR MANY PEOPLE.

YOU CAN BAN ME, KICK ME, WHATEVER, I HAVE UNLIMITED WAYS OF GETTING MY INFORMATION AND ALSO BEING ABLE TO PUT OUT SAID INFORMATION. LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS PERIOD. THERE COMES A POINT WHEN COMMON SENSE NEEDS TO KICK IN. PLEASE LET'S BACK UP AND SLOW DOWN. DO NOT RELEASE SPECIFIC BANKS, INFORMATION ABOUT DATES OR ANYTHING ELSE.

I AM ONLY HERE FOR THE COMMON GOOD OF ALL AND I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE A GURU. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND I’M SURE THIS WILL NOT BE REPOSTED ON DINAR RECAPS BUT THAT'S OK I KNOW THIS WILL TRAVEL.

Guru Historian:  Hello everybody-and Id like to say that I havn;t been around much as I have been buried at work-7 days a week and when I’m not sleeping –I’m working on this and hopefully that’s behind me and ill be able to get into the forums and chats and at least visit several times a week with you.

What I would like to talk about today is something I have observed last week and the last several weeks and certainly the last 3-6 months and it’s about the entire debate and chaos in the online community and whether or not when Intel providers put the information  out there –does it in any way effect the progress of the RV?

I would like to say ‘ABSOLUTELY” it does effect the progress of the RV . And, anybody who is putting information out there-that should not go out there  -you are absolutely causing a delay in the RV.  And you need to stop putting information out there!!  The timeline is stretching because of you-make no mistake about it

Dinar Updates Member Chumpchange:  Jordan contact....This contact lives in the states actually here in Tennessee but his family resides still in Jordan. His family are heavy investors in the Iraqi dinar...

He has been telling me the 1st week of June for the longest time. When I get on calls with him,,,He says first week of June be ready! Can it happen before then? Yes...

Do we know if we will be in the banks before June very possible,,,Looking at the 1st week of June for our RV. Thanks CC

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum