Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/14/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun May 14, 2017 11:29 am

Guru Jonnywg:  quick report...Lots of action at the BANKS...Several rates showing at different locations, but they are not live yet. I will come back as i get more info.

ALL APPEARS TO BE HEATING UP AND IT IS HOPEFULL THAT WE WILL SEE SOME POSITIVE ACTION TONIGHT...I WILL BE  MANNING THE PHONES AND WE WILL COME BACK AS IT HAPPENS...WE HOPE THIS IS NOT FALSE HOPE BUT THE REAL THING AND FROM THE REPORTS WE HAVE A CHANCE...MULTIPLE BANKS ARE ACTIVE TONIGHT.

the news is that there is a lot going on financially...not just our issues but a lot of issues...that are far bigger...we feel that there is a great chance for tonight...THE MANY FINANCIAL DISASTERS THAT HIT THE MARKET STARTING LAST WEDNESDAY POINTS TO TUESDAY.

Guru Mike:  ITS THE FINAL COUNTDOWN...we are down to the last 3 or 4 days - By the end of this week we are either going to have a vote of No-Confidence or Maliki is going to go ahead and implement Erbil - I can't tell you what he is going to do -he seems to be taking it down at this point - everybody from the Supreme Council all the way to his own party are all starting to line up in lock step saying we are going to support the Vote of No Confidence if this doesn't happen - We are no longer looking for a national meeting - which is what Maliki wants beause he has all the power inside that National Meeting because he can do whatever he wants.

we would love to see these guys get straightened out because its going to bring alot of investment in - with all of this investment coming in it puts lot of pressure on CBI to manage their money better and RV and more bring value to their currency... its almost like they are expecting something  - we are expecting this Vote of No-confidence - Parliament coming back and get some things done quickly...So don't be surpirsed if things start happening very quickly as we move forward with this process.

Guru ArizonaHeat:   we hear Maliki is calling their bluff, we hear that parliament isn’t bluffing, we hear that they are going to implement the Irbil agreement. We hear that Maliki wants to step down, then he want to stay, he did go on a public broadcast of some sorts this weekend telling the Iraqi people what he has done, how much he has done for Iraq, bla bla bla. You see he has no formal power with the Iraqi government, but what he does have is the power of the people, there are a lot of Iraqi citizens that love the man. Since he controls a major part of all media in Iraq he can manipulate the people of Iraq. Making himself look like the savior and not the bad guy. This puts Talabani, Allawi, and Sadar in a pickle.

They gave him [Maliki] a deadline and now they need to live up to it. They are also using the public in their favor posting the Irbil agreement signed back in 2010 for the people to see. There by giving themselves room to go ahead and implement this rule and the people of Iraq seeing that it was truly signed by Maliki and therefore keeping peace among the Iraqi people. The last thing they want is a civil war or even civil unrest. Remember they spent the last 10 years trying to put the country in order, so they don’t want to RV the currency only to have it fall apart weeks or days later. 

remember that these people are having to develop a new understanding of what a democracy is all about, they are used to having someone tell them what job they will have, where they will live so on and so forth. Now they have choices in some small fashion and it takes time to adjust to all of this. Look how long it took East Germany to exist with Western Germany after the fall of the Berlin Wall.  Plain and simple, this all takes time for people to adjust to. What seems like forever to us is nothing to them.

Guru Vic1:  The DINAR? Th GURUS? IRAQ? VIC1? OKIE? OR simply...YOU! Who are WE? Why do we SEEK this RV? are we that special? What gives any of Us the RIGHT to BELIEVE we are more SPECIAL that the Other 306MILLION in the US that are NOT holding DINAR!!! then...REACH INTO your Heart of HEART ....and ask your self....WHY did I walk out OF ICU in 1999?

Then from that MOMENT...work forward...and YOU find YOUR SPIRITUAL....CONNECTION..with the DINAR or IRAQ!!! YOU...ask ABBA the WHY's...HE WILL GIVE you and ALL the REST...The SIGN!!!

I'm NO GURU....I'm a BROTHER....YOUR BROTHER as WELL! I'm simply... vic! I have come into this community for a Reason....I ask you...How would YOU feel... If Beth on MTT said to YOU...like she said to Me! Vic...your like Moses...WHEN you Lift your Staff and Part the SEA we WILL FOLLOW!

I BELIEVE MALIKI...EVEN THOUGH TALABANI WANTS HIM TO STAY AND MAKE THINGS "RIGHT" I BELIEVE HE IS OVER!!!  THEY CANNOT KEEP DRAGGING THIS ON! WHY? NO MONEY.  WILL IT GO INTO JULY?  I DO NOT THINK SO...THE TAX AND TARIFFS, BEGIN 1ST OF JULY...THEN RAMADAN...BEGINS JULY 2OTH...I DO NOT THINK THEIR THAT DUMB.

Guru Duckyboy:  We are waiting for the May 17th deadline to see what will happen. Could this be drawn out? You bet! Could it end and we'll see a GOI/Erbil? You bet!...until we see that Maliki has stepped down/been voted out or more to be in compliance with the Erbil 5, no one will know. I doubt Shabibi will RV the currency until all this is worked out, but I could be wrong.

Guru BellaGrits:   the situation in Greece should push the RV to move forward...the ONLY thing that will produce that kind of money to assist GREECE, is the RV of the IQD...there are many problems in our world economy, and when one country fails, it's like a domino effect.

Guru Eagle Has Landed:   [quote from report by Morningstar on Basel III]  "Basel III, the international capital and liquidity standards, are set to phase-in starting Jan. 1, 2013"...THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE RV WILL NOT TAKE PLACE UNTIL JANUARY 1, 2013 BUT IT CLARIFIES WHEN BASEL III STARTS TO PHASE-IN.  DOES THIS MEAN THAT SOME BANKS WON'T BE BASEL III COMPLIANT BEFORE JANUARY 1, 2013? WHO KNOWS?  DOES THIS MEAN THAT THE RV WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL ALL BANKS ARE BASEL III COMPLIANT ON JANUARY 1, 2013?  I RATHER DOUBT IT.  I believe some bank stories, I believe some newspaper articles, I definitely believe Morningstar...And yes, I most certainly believe in the RV!

Guru DinarWishes:

Hope everyone had a pleasant Mothers Day!!! Things are interesting to say the least in the Intel world... I’ve been told many things about issues being resolved and them not being resolved...

Things are interesting to say the least in the Intel world...I’ve been told many things about issues being resolved and them not being resolved... Biggest problem with the whole thing is the delay of information from over there to here...We could be a few days away to being right on top of this thing and I don’t think anyone truly knows what the truth is...We can speculate because of deadlines given to individuals but, as you know deadlines have come and gone many times...I think all the misinformation is a great sign of it being close...I think we could see it Very soon.

I’ve seen articles of them implementing the Arbil agreement which would cause M to give 2/3rds of his power away... That would be IMO what we are waiting on...YES the paperwork aspects of the RV are done...Now its’ tying up loose ends IMO...I really wish I could come in and say difinitivly today today today.... But I cant...We remain ever hopeful that we will see an RV soon.

Guru Cap1:    EVERYTHING'S LOOKIN GOOD FROM WHERE I SIT...BE PREPARED TO MOVE AT ANY MOMENT.  [Question - any opinion on EO 13303 expiring Tuesday?]   HOPE IT GETS PUSHED DOWN THE ROAD, BUTDON'T THINK WE WILL NEED IT.  THE GAME IS ON FOR SURE!

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   Parliament: Announced a decision for the 5 leaders (Sadr, Barzini, Talabani, Allawi and Najafi) will hold another meeing in Erbil after the 15 day deadline which will be May 17th.  They will discuss how to proceed with the no-confidence if Maliki has not met their terms.

We should have a clear understanding of what direction this is headed by Thursday.  If Maliki does not satisfy their demands, they will have an emergency follow up meeting in Erbil with Talabani, Sadr, Najifi, Allawi and Barzani to decide what necessary actions must be taken, which would also be in the country's best interest both politically and economically.

Guru Millionday:  they are planning to implement the economic reform at the same time as they are planning on implementing the tarriff law - which is the end of june.    yes -- i think this will go into june 

Guru BWM:  my thought process has never changed... I can tell you whether I believe there is a chance for it to occur at this time... for those that continue to put out times and numbers... plain stupid. period.

And worse to give out numbers to banks and or codes (especially if you don't know what they mean) just shows the ignorance OR the blatant idea that you're "helping" ppl by promoting yourself... JMO but how I choose to share... I know ppl want to know more, but the bottom line is, is it really information you can use anyway? no, so let's stick with idea that you want to know if there is a chance for this to occur at this time... IMO, yes.

Guru BGG:   Maliki is under... massive pressure – particularly from his own party...The best kind.   A Maliki resignation is not out of the realm of possibility...the holiday won’t affect a National Meeting (or a “no confidence” vote) – Najafi can call a “state of emergency” almost anytime he likes and they will be there within hours.  Talibani...may well be working on a plan for the National Meeting with someone other than Maliki in the PM spot. This would not shock me at all.

Guru Poppy3:  This is one of those revelation times within the GOI that you, I and the world are waiting to get some facts and at present, the rumor mill is at its peek.

Rich friends don't get to hung up on all these wild rumors and articles until some facts come along to confirm them.

Truth today is, many are sheer contradictions of one another. Many are just assumptions from underlings that are not going to make any decisions.

We have to take some time and wait till the truth appears. Could be later today or tomorrow time will tell soon. Who knows and who is guessing what will happen? This is Iraq. We don't have a clue of a word that took place in that meeting. Be patient, the truth will arise.

Guru Mailman17:  THEY WILL COME OUT AS SHABS HAS PLANNED IT FROM DAY ONE...ON PAR.  THEY MUST GET THE REAMINING DINAR OFF THE STREETS, AND MAKE THE US DOLLAR A THING OF THE PAST...HENCE ISSUANCE OF A CURRENCY EQUAL TO THE DOLLAR.  IRAQS MARKET IS BASED ON AND HAS BEEN FOR 10 YEARS ON THE US DOLLAR EQUAL TO THE US DOLLAR HAS TO BE THE WAY THEY GO.  NOW AS  THINGS PROGRESS INFRASTRUCTURE, INVESTMENT JOBS WHICH ALL SHOULD TAKE OFF QUITE FAST THEN....LET THE MARKET CONTROL THE RATE.

Guru MRP:  It was a weekend of ups and downs, thankful more on the up side. We have been dealing with trying to decipher what information coming out of the sandbox is real or just hype, we hear Maliki is calling their bluff, we hear that parliament isn’t bluffing, we hear that they are going to implement the Irbil agreement.

We hear that Maliki want to step down, then he want to stay, he did go on a public broadcast of some sorts this weekend telling the Iraqi people what he has done, how much he has done for Iraq, bla bla bla. You see he has no formal power with the Iraqi government, but what he does have is the power of the people, there are a lot of Iraqi citizens that love the man. 

Since he controls a major part of all media in Iraq he can manipulate the people of Iraq. Making himself look like the savior and not the bad guy. This puts Talabani, Allawi, and Sadar in a pickle.  They gave him a deadline and now they need to live up to it. They are also using the public in their favor posting the Irbil agreement signed back in 2010 for the people to see.
There by giving themselves room to go ahead and implement this rule and the people of Iraq seeing that it was truly signed by Maliki and therefore keeping peace among the Iraqi people.

The last thing they want is a civil war or even civil unrest. Remember they spent the last 10 years trying to put the country in order, so they don’t want to RV the currency only to have it fall apart weeks or days later.

Also remember that these people are having to develop a new understanding of what a democracy is all about, they are used to having someone tell them what job they will have, where they will live so on and so forth.   Now they have choices in some small fashion and it takes time to adjust to all of this. Look how long it took East Germany to exist with Western Germany after the fall of the Berlin Wall. I’m sure Gnarz could explain that so much better than I could.   Plain and simple, this all takes time for people to adjust to. What seems like forever to us is nothing to them.

We want the RV for financial gains, they want the RV for a country to prosper grow and have financial gains. Shabibi will not jeopardize the whole RV process to watch the country fall apart if things are not in order.  The UST has been told to be prepared. Well ok, I can see that, if things are truly that close, why get caught with your pants down if it does happen that fast, be prepared, be ready.

Some people along with myself say this is bigger than Iraq, to a point this is so true, but for me, so much hinges on Iraq as far as how the rest of the world follows.  I’ll put it like this, doing your family budget would be difficult if you didn’t know how much money was coming in, so you wouldn’t know how much to set aside for the bills. Same thing in a way here.

The factor of Iraq is the catalyst for other countries to adjust the way they move their currency. So we watch, we learn and we wait. Nothing more to say. Its real, it’s happening, and we aw

Guru Doc:   We really believe this is coming down to one simple issue which is the instability in the GOI.  We have multiple quotes from Parliament, IMF, the Inspector General to Iraq and Shibibi himself which all say "until the current political situation improves Iraq will be move forward in economic progress and deleting the zeros and elevating the value of the dinar".  This pretty well sums up the situation.  We do believe Maliki understands this and is scrambling to save his neck. We think a vote of no confidence will be close enough that Maliki will be forced to compromise.  His big issue is a split within his own party which will make consensus more difficult.  We continue to maintain it is all coming to a head by mid June.  As this is resolved we should see Shabibi release the RV very quickly.  We report, you decide.

Guru BobGetz7:  The news out there is slow and dry. I have heard all sorts of timelines, so we wait. It might be a good sign that there is no news. Remember, all of the intel that even our best get, has to be somewhat suspect.

When you consider whomever holds the power to get this done, do you think that they would ever leak the information? The information is closely held and all we can do is speculate and that is based on our western way of doing things which is obviously quite different from the mideast.

Guru ScottiG:  I do not know who this JD is. I do know they have put out false and libelous statements. You put out a web link of a mug shot that is suppose to be me. Hey dude or dudette, this is not me. You obviously would not know valid information if it bit you on the backside. I am not perfect but I am a man of honesty and integrity who can look in the mirror every day with a clear conscience. Can you?

By the way. The information I have about IQD comes from real people with great perspective. I continue to anticipate that we will see an RV. Hopefully it is as soon as I am hearing. As I said in my last call, No one has gotten it right as far as the date...only God and Dr. Shabibi have the date and time (and based upon your post, I don't believe you are hearing anything from either them). I have never called the date nor the rate and I am not going to start now. Just because I state "I am told something should happen" does not mean I have called an RV. I am sharing information that I believe is possible. I have indeed been told it is extremely close and so I shared this only in response to request to share what I have and to help people maintain hope about the future of this investment.

Dinar pusher? Really? I have not been given or paid 1 Dinar from anyone for anything. All the Dinar I have, I paid full retail for with my own cash. Over the last year I have separated myself from many sources, contacts and information people because of their lack of credibility and in some cases their lack of integrity. In spite of this, I continued to search out sources who actually had real-time information that I could verify. Much of this is not information I am able to share. I have the contacts I do because of integrity.

Thank you for being so smart as to put this libelous nonsense in print for a public record! If you continue to put out any more information about me, false or otherwise, then I will turn my highly qualified trial attorney loose on you to set the record straight in the court of law, not opinion. He is extremely good at his craft!   Scotti G

PTR:  MAKE A DIFFERENCE -- START TODAY
What will you be doing -- after the RV
to "Pay it Forward" or to "Lend a Helping Hand" ?
------------------------------------------------------
as we wait ... starting putting that PLAN together on paper -
HOW will you be helping others ?
What type of JOBS will you be CREATING ?

Start today buy creating those job descriptions ....
think about the houses or buildings you will be buying
think about HOW you need to set this up

Will you be using a TRUST for each House ?
or a FOUNDATION if it will be a not for profit ?

START NOW-ask QUESTIONS now .....

Lets not just sit and WAIT for the RV ....
you might not have the finances right now
to move forward with the actual plan
but you can --- have it all on paper ...

TELL ME WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING ?
------------------------------------

One of the things that I will be doing is
Transitional Housing --- for the homeless
also creating JOBS -- and providing JOBS
for the jobless
also creating GREENHOUSES and Gardens
to provide Food ..

Janiesmiles Bank Story:  I know that we spoke with a WF bank manager this past Wed and she was all over herself doing ALL she could for us. I told her we has 20-25 people in our group and she absolutely not to call her personally and she would set up accts on phone

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum