Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces

Go down

Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces Empty Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces

Post by RamblerNash Sat May 13, 2017 10:33 pm

Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces

Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces 3

Local  Since 2017-05-13 at 19:54 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
The Ministry of Electricity issued a statement clarifying the reasons for the interruption of the electricity supply, indicating that it is being subjected to war by terrorism and its collaborators, with the aim of harming citizens.

The Ministry said in a statement issued by "Mawazin News" that "hardly passes a day only and are targeted lines of transmission of electricity, especially the energies transferred to the capital Baghdad."

"The terrorists targeted Saturday three towers (219, 220 and 221) from the power transmission line (Diyala - Mansouriya), which led to the separation of the line and its departure from service, which is transferred to the capital Baghdad and the province of Diyala, 700).

The Ministry stressed that "these terrorist targets continue to increase the curse of the citizen and the damage and increase the suffering in the summer months," explaining that it "depletes the capabilities and possibilities of the Ministry of Electricity."

The Ministry of Electricity appealed to all its employees and citizens to defend and support the achievements of the Ministry and the country and called on them to "inform the security services of any negative situation and suspicious behavior near the transmission lines of electric power to reach the terrorist perpetrators."

LINK

Electricity issued an explanation on the current outages in Baghdad and the provinces 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum