Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri May 12, 2017 9:33 am

Guru BellaGrits:  WE HAVE RELIABLE INTEL.   IT'S FINISHED. EVERYTHING IS READY TO GO--BEEN IN ENOUGH MEETINGS TO KNOW THAT   

IRAQ IS OUT OF THE PICTURE.  IRAQ HAS ALREADY SIGNED OFF ON THE RV.   THERE IS NO HOLDUP.....NO NEGATIVE/ ALL POSITIVE...WE FEEL IS LOGISTICS AND TIMING PERIOD.  ALL THINGS MUST LINE UP TOGETHER...WE FEEL THEY ARE ALL IN SYNC FINALLY.

Guru Hammerman:  I think our most probable day (over 80%) won't be until Tuesday.  Anything can happen.  Maliki has been led back into the country (he came back on Thurs).  He has no political powers and has been playing well. They need 163 votes to receive "no confidence".  Evidently, though he will probably be reinstated after this thing RVs, but then go by the way side - b/c he has enough pull somewhere (US, China, who knows). I'm gonna sit on the rest of what I have.

Guru Frank26:  Frank says, some of you think it’s going to come later. But you see, in September is when they are going to introduce the 100 and 200 dinar notes. Why would they introduce new double zeros, when they are trying to get rid of double and triple zeros from your currency? By lifting the rate. They need the rate. July. Tarrifs. They need the rate! They talk about January 2013 to release all the other lower denominations; they had better introduce the rate and have removed all the three zeros form my hands before they introduce the lower denoms. Yes they can coexist for a short period of time; otherwise they will have severe inventory and accounting issues.

Frank has studied what happened with Kuwait from ’91 – ’99. Frank didn’t know he could buy the Kuwaiti dinar. He thought it was illegal to buy it. The only reason some had it was because they were businessman or soldiers over there who found out about it. Frank says we didn’t have the right to buy it.

Frank you say the three zeros have been lifted. Yes. Then why don’t we see the RV. It’s because the AoP are not pleased with what they are seeing in the GOI. That’s why now that the GOI has been requested of CBI; give me the report I requested to approve the lifting of the three zeros. Are we in harmony? Are we in coordination? Are you going to do what that report says? You’re not going to overspend; you’re not going to steal from the budget. You’re not going to ask for more. You’re not going to use other currencies and on and on.

We’ve seen the budget but we haven’t seen the rate released that is in the budget.  The AoP is no longer pleased with their Parliament. They are not under the rule of the British monarchy. They can become a democracy. 

Guru ArizonaHeat: there are no hold up as far as a goi, or powers to be, we have an irbil agreement signed, but Maliki unwilling to sign the final document to enact this agreement.  he is going against his own word, the words we and other leaders agreed upon years ago.  he is a desperate man doing some very dumb things. we shall see how this all plays out very soon.

there is no live rate AT ALL until the IMF and the BIS give out the information to world banks.  [Lagarde] has to be the one to finalize everything, in fact when shabs says "go" it goes to her, then to world banks in conjuntion with the BIS.

remember that the Iraqi people, not all thats for sure, do like Maliki, this in its self will devide the country. the new leader or PM will have his hands full of violence and uncertanty. I believe that Maliki would want the N/C vote to go out the martyr and be welcome back to Iran with open arms.  we can hope that they can educate the masses as quick as possible to keep order, once they show they show the iraqi people he signed the irbil long ago and refused to enact it, it will go over much better.

Guru Poppy3:  banker responded this evening from v/n saying they have been told to hang on for another week waiting on action from iraq. China is still pushing for them to rv but because of actions being taken in iraq and their leadership they have been told they are on hold to further development???

i have no idea what they are expecting to happen but would suspect it has to do with maliki stepping down or being removed.?? TIME WILL TELL . SORRY THE NEWS ISN'T BETTER. BE BLESSED POPPY3

ok rich friends caller said he has heard zero today and that maliki is still wrangling trying to find a way to stay in position.

He like me thinks we will heard some solid details by monday evening and have a much better picture of the time table for the process to bring closure to the erbil, ministers, hcl and article 140...

All should be talked about by then and may even be activated hand tight friends and enjoy family and especially mom's . Poppy3

I know shabibi is holding till he gets a seated goi and functional agreement between all blocks. This will and could happen very fast...i think we will know before the 15th whether [Maliki] is going to concede or fight and whether they will stand up to him or fold like a wet rag. I just had a unconfirmed call that said all would be over by thursday with or without maliki...time will tell.

Guru Jonnywg:   OK THAT IS ENOUGH THERE IS NO SCAM AT WELLS FARGO............ THE JETTER WAS NOT SENT TO WF EMPLYEES.................... THEY ARE THE CLEARING HOUSE FOR THE IQD AND VND CAN HAPPEN AT ANY MOMENT...I THINK IT WILL BE OVER BY TUESDAY

Remember the old PROVERB: Knowledge is power? Well all of you Dinarians need to power-up and understand a few things The RV [revalue] isn't just about Iraq and the Dinar or Vietnam and the VND. The RV is an international matter, which does not necessitate; require or focus upon Maliki or Shabbi's permission or the United Nations approval or acknowledgment.

You all know about Americas NATIONAL DEBT and heard the arguments about how our government leaders have squandered the labor and assets of future generations for centuries to come! Now heres the truth about that argument: America is a FIAT or debt based government and economy, and in order to stabilize a FIAT system, it is necessary to PERPETUATE DEBT and never pay it off! Hence, the reason why Congress refuses to be held to a balanced budget and the reason for our military involvement in so many foreign wars! Even a high tax structure helps to perpetuate debt, especially when 100% of your tax dollars are exported out of the United States! And I bet you thought your taxes ran the government and wars were all about stopping Communist aggression! In the minds of our government leaders: War and taxes are good for business! Spoken like a true sociopath! ................................. JUDGE DALE RETIRED

Debt represents a negative number and in America, debt is perpetuated with the use of promissory notes called: Federal Reserve Notes. The Federal Reserve is neither Federal nor is it a Reserve. It is a privately owned foreign corporation and is also known by the name: The Bank of International Settlements. The Federal Reserve Corporation is owned and controlled by a group of Sabbatean Jewish Bankers based in Israel. Americas NATIONAL DEBT is actually Israels Debt but we all have been taught that it is Americas obligation and responsibility, with the use of clever patriotic slogans like: This is the cost of Freedom! Youve got to love those patriotic slogans! The NATIONAL DEBT is a trick bookkeeping entry, which does not involve any real assets because a real asset entry would immediately cancel the debt. Under the Uniform Commercial Code, promissory notes such as a Federal Reserve Note, is defined as a: Negotiable Debt Instrument; and so the National Debt of America is based entirely upon these negotiable debt instruments. In retrospect, Americas National Debt can be cancelled at any time with an asset bookkeeping entry and the payment of one dollar of solid gold or silver! A positive cancels a negative, even when the negative is in the trillions. Its basic Algebra! BY JUDGE DALE

Guru SWFloridaGuy:    According to reports, Iraq's economy is improving at an exponential rate. According to the SIGR's (special inspector general for Iraq reconstruction) quarterly report sent to the US Congress, the IMF and the CBI both project GDP to grow by 12% in 2012. Crude oil reached its highest production in decades and foreign commercial activity jumped 40%. The CoR (Council of Representatives) who among other things pass federal laws, ratify treaties, and approve nominations of specified officials, recently approved the largest budget in the country's history.

Here's the problem, as Shabibi just stated a few days ago: a resolution to the current political crisis is imperative to economic growth, the implementation of removal of the zeros project and the raising of the IQD's exhange rate. This is further illustrated by this SIGR report that  states Iraq's currency reform project, the goal of which is to remove the zeros from the nominal value and raise the exchange rate of the IQD to a level close or equal to the USD, has been postponed due to political tensions.

Guru Med:   THE OTHER BLOCS WANTED TO BE ABLE TO DISCUSS ANY TOPIC THAT WAS BOTHERING THEM AT THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE AND THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE WONT.  THEY HAD SO MANY PRELIMINARY MEETINGS THAT I STATED THAT THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE WOULD NOT TAKE PLACE, THAT THEY WOULD GET INTO...MORE ARGUMENTS, THE MORE THEY MET IT WOULD JUST FALL TO THE WAYSIDE.  NOW MALIKI IS TRYING TO USE IT AGAINST THE OTHER BLOCS...IF THE OTHERS AGREED TO THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE...I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF IT DIDNT TAKE PLACE THIS YEAR.

MALIKI'S SPOKESMAN  SAID MALIKI IS NOT GOING TO AGREE TO THE ULITMATUM...SAID HE WAS NOT GOING TO HONOR THE 15 DAYS...NOW HE IS SAYING  NOW THIS STATEMENT IS AN OUTRIGHT LIE...WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW THEY NOW RESPOND TO THE STATEMENT FROM MALIKI, THAT HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT THE DEADLINE.  HE IS AN EGOMANIAC AND IF THEY GET A VOTE I THINK POSSIBLY HE MAY USE FORCE OR ATTEMPT TO THIS.

Guru BGG:    still no National Conference meeting set...Maliki has rejected any deadline set by alliances...it appears as though Maliki intends to take this fight all the way to the Parliament

Guru BWM:   there's a lot of speculation about the date for M's "deadline" and I wasn't going to get into it but so many are throwing the dates around I wanted to cover that... many are saying the 17th based on an article that was released BUT there was also an article stating that it was handed down on saturday before last which would also make Sunday, the 13th as a date also... SO, what does this tell us? Same thing, you CAN'T trust the articles from Iraq for true, complete information. AND, they don't give ACTUAL deadlines, there's always some "wiggle" room somewhere in there plans.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 5/12/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Fri May 12, 2017 2:45 pm

Guru Frank26:  Frank says, some of you think it’s going to come later. But you see, in September is when they are going to introduce the 100 and 200 dinar notes. Why would they introduce new double zeros, when they are trying to get rid of double and triple zeros from your currency? By lifting the rate. They need the rate. July. Tarrifs. They need the rate! They talk about January 2013 to release all the other lower denominations; they had better introduce the rate and have removed all the three zeros form my hands before they introduce the lower denoms. Yes they can coexist for a short period of time; otherwise they will have severe inventory and accounting issues.

This is the kind of crap we were hearing back in the day. "They're going to pull in the large notes and introduce new lower denoms!" Obviously they didn't introduce two zero notes. Instead they demonetized the 50 and introduced the 50K note. Frank was full of it back then and he's full of it today.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum