Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11

+20
r2e2
ntvtexan
FREEWAY BILL
Olddab
rvnow55
richnwell2
CharlieBoi
txchick
15Dinar
papajack
Keys
gillsdinar
blove
kalbritt
Terbo56
bamadude4
letmar321
DOUBLE B 65
mopsie01
DebTarHeelGirl
24 posters

Go down

FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 Empty FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11

Post by DebTarHeelGirl Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:08 am

Hold on tight :::::: We are almost there ..... FREEWAY BILL.. No GURU talk.... NO PROMISES from RUMORS .... NO HYPE I spent much of last night talking to several people that are reporting the same thing. Maliki DID try to undermind Shabibi and it did not work because Shabibi would not let Maliki control the CBI. Maliki tried to start a process to get control of CBI and it did not work. Obama is NOT holding up the RV and the RV must happen in this month. IMO, we should see the RV sometime between now and the 20th of September. They have no choice.... A lot of the intel has been misinformation but some of it has been true. Just relax and the blessing will be brought to you wrapped in a big bow courtesy of Shabibi using his power to force it through! GOD BLESS THE USA and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU - Have a great day! FREEWAY BILL

DebTarHeelGirl

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 Empty Re: FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11

Post by mopsie01 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:22 am

God Bless Mr Shabbi

mopsie01

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 Empty Re: FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11

Post by DOUBLE B 65 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:31 am

I have to agree. It is Friday, when else would it RV but Tuesday?

Thanks Freeway

DOUBLE B 65

Back to top Go down

Post by letmar321 Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 am

Thanks Freeway Bill! I love the way you bring us hope. I like the RV in a bow!

letmar321
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by bamadude4 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:07 am

Between now and the 20th of September....... 2020.......

bamadude4

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:28 am

Rolling Eyes INDEED!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kalbritt Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:32 am

looking at this with some common sence, iraq is mostly a cash society that does not totally trust banks yet, so their transactions are by far mostly cash. with that said the smallest denom is a 250 dinar. if shabs just rved the dinar with out the release of the lower new denom currency, the revaluation would be a total failure within iraq because cash commerce, except for using the usd, would grind to a halt due to the merchants not having the ability to give change because the smallest is the 250 dinar, that even if only a 1-1 rv, the smallest change is worth 250 dollars. i will be looking from now on for the release of the lower denoms because the rv will follow that. this is just my veiw

kalbritt

Back to top Go down

Post by blove Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:43 am

kalbritt wrote:looking at this with some common sence, iraq is mostly a cash society that does not totally trust banks yet, so their transactions are by far mostly cash. with that said the smallest denom is a 250 dinar. if shabs just rved the dinar with out the release of the lower new denom currency, the revaluation would be a total failure within iraq because cash commerce, except for using the usd, would grind to a halt due to the merchants not having the ability to give change because the smallest is the 250 dinar, that even if only a 1-1 rv, the smallest change is worth 250 dollars. i will be looking from now on for the release of the lower denoms because the rv will follow that. this is just my veiw

The smallest paper Dinar note is 50 (I have some that I have held for over 6 years. I also have some of their coins that they came out with when then came out with the NEW currency. Having said that, I agree that they need the newer lower denoms for making change ... thats my 2 fils Wink

blove

Back to top Go down

Post by gillsdinar Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:47 am

bamadude4 wrote:Between now and the 20th of September....... 2020.......

Dude!Just sell your dinar now and go finde something els. I hate to tell you but this person is on point I dont know about the 20th but it will happen soon!
gillsdinar
gillsdinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Keys Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:06 am

I could have given this intel myself.

I heard it on Frank's call last night.........practically word for word.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 Empty Think about it

Post by papajack Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:11 am

Obama has a big reason to hold this off, his poll numbers are in the crapper NOW, just think what will happen when the public see's how bad the dollar is devalued due to failed liberal economic policies.

papajack

Back to top Go down

Post by 15Dinar Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:17 am

COME ON SHABB'S PUSH THE "BUTTON" YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!!! Crying or Very sad

15Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:11 pm

The button has been pushed or am i mistaken? I thought we were at the point where we are waiting for this to work its way through the banking system???

Back to top Go down

FREEWAY BILL says Obama is NOT the reason 9-16-11 Empty thanks deb and freeway bill

Post by txchick Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:32 pm

obama has been an issue in the past however i agree i no longer think that is the case.

txchick

Back to top Go down

Post by CharlieBoi Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:00 pm

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:Hold on tight :::::: We are almost there ..... FREEWAY BILL.. No GURU talk.... NO PROMISES from RUMORS .... NO HYPE I spent much of last night talking to several people that are reporting the same thing. Maliki DID try to undermind Shabibi and it did not work because Shabibi would not let Maliki control the CBI. Maliki tried to start a process to get control of CBI and it did not work. Obama is NOT holding up the RV and the RV must happen in this month. IMO, we should see the RV sometime between now and the 20th of September. They have no choice.... A lot of the intel has been misinformation but some of it has been true. Just relax and the blessing will be brought to you wrapped in a big bow courtesy of Shabibi using his power to force it through! GOD BLESS THE USA and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU - Have a great day! FREEWAY BILL

Tell this to some people on this site!!!!!!!!!!

CharlieBoi

Back to top Go down

Post by richnwell2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Obama has nothing to gain by holding back the RV ... in fact, just think of the economic boost that will occur after the investors start spending money buying houses, cars, gifting family members. You'll need to find another reason to display your "I hate Obama" activity. This argument will not fly!

Count Your Blessings & Be Well

papajack wrote:Obama has a big reason to hold this off, his poll numbers are in the crapper NOW, just think what will happen when the public see's how bad the dollar is devalued due to failed liberal economic policies.

richnwell2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:43 pm

[quote="richnwell2"]Obama has nothing to gain by holding back the RV ... in fact, just think of the economic boost that will occur after the investors start spending money buying houses, cars, gifting family members. You'll need to find another reason to display your "I hate Obama" activity. This argument will not fly!

...[quote="papajack"]Obama has a big reason to hold this off, his poll numbers are in the crapper NOW, just think what will happen when the public see's how bad the dollar is devalued due to failed liberal economic policies.[/quote][/quote]

papjack is simply stating reality. This is not hate!

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:44 pm

richnwell2 wrote:Obama has nothing to gain by holding back the RV ... in fact, just think of the economic boost that will occur after the investors start spending money buying houses, cars, gifting family members. You'll need to find another reason to display your "I hate Obama" activity. This argument will not fly!

papajack wrote:Obama has a big reason to hold this off, his poll numbers are in the crapper NOW, just think what will happen when the public see's how bad the dollar is devalued due to failed liberal economic policies.

Yes "richnwell2" you are correct. bigsmile

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by papajack Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:03 pm

OK then add 2 + 2 and you will get 4

One source says ALL IS DONE and the UST just needs to release the rate. OK just who do you think gives Tax Cheat Timmy his orders?

Other sources say Iraq is holding this back but if that's true then why are there so many bank stories from so many different first hand accounts and yet nothing ever happens?

How about all the news articles saying Iraq has been released from all sanctions but still again nothing happens?

How about all the so called intel from congressmen, senators, banking executives, IMF, UST, BIS, and the WB, that we will see this any minute but again nothing ever happens?

What about the World Court ordering O to quit holding this up? And again nothing happens.

I have some very good sources that I won't expose and they are as perplexed as I am, we have been hearing every weekend for so long that it doesn't matter anymore. I admit I'm down on the Obama Administration more than most but I lost a once successful business and my home directly due to Obama's liberal policies.

I don't claim to know what is truth and what is not in this investment but if something looks like a dog, barks like a dog, and smells like a dog, it's probably a dog.

papajack

Back to top Go down

Post by Olddab Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:46 pm

20th works for me, so we wait
Olddab
Olddab
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:57 pm

The RV is in Iraq's hands. The world can ask for a faster RV due to the condition of the global economy but the decision to RV is in Iraq nobody else's; not the U.S. Europe, China, nobody but Iraq can decide when. On the other hand, some countries can and will have influence in Iraq.
Can we all agree on that?

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by FREEWAY BILL Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:05 pm

OkieFan wrote:I could have given this intel myself.

I heard it on Frank's call last night.........practically word for word.

Note: My original post was before Frank's call. I did listen to Frank's call today and was excited that Delta is saying the same things. I don't copy and paste other people's intel but I love the fact that my sources were in line with Delta or whoever.

Thanks for pointing this out!

GOD BLESS
FREEWAY BILL

FREEWAY BILL

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:33 pm

Hmmm...Maybe I can shed some PARANOIA light on this....here goes...

The Twisted Evil DAY OF RAGE Twisted Evil is supposed to happen tomorrow the 17th compliments of the Left...
mainly the groups getting together for this "PEACEFUL Rally"...but THEY'RE still being
financed by the big lefties...Soros, Ayres, etc.

Now, we all know they also are DEAR and CLOSE friends with 'O' and get a FREE PASS
to visit him in the White House most anyt ime they want. They also funded and backed
him with $$$$$$$ from George Soros, and votes from Bill Ayres - LABOR.

Now if he has all these Stimulus TRILLIONS of dollars to give away to his buddies because
he LOVES his Chicago style politics, then he also loves the greed of his position...allowing
him to misdirect more Trillions of dollars. But can't get ALL of it, or the MAX that they want.

So to maximze their TAKE, they need our Dinar for themselves, because he (THEY) don't
care about our incoming Tax Dollars.

Now if he could find a reason to declare Martial Law...say a bunch of people causing trouble
in every Capitol City of ALL 50 states, then he could turn right around and declare no one
can have more than, say, $100 on them at any time...they may be funding these trouble
makers !

Oh, and by the way, NO ONE CAN HAVE GOLD, SILVER, OR LARGE AMOUNTS OF PERSONAL
CASH HOLDINGS either !

So by Presidential Order (think FDR here...) every one is now MANDATED to surrender ALL
GOLD, SILVER, and 100% of personal FOREIGN CASH holdings immediately !

Hmmm...surely NO ONE has large amounts of Dinar, do they?

And since NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has the ba!!s to say "take a hike, we ain't lettin'
that happen in America again"....they get all the Metals, AND ALL the DINAR, for themselves.

Now see how easy that was !

They get the Dinar Mine, we get the Shaft !!!!!

Again I ask every one to wake up to this possibility....and WHY you may ask?

Like I said in another post...why has he asked for the RV to be held until Late September?
That is AFTER the Twisted Evil DAY OF RAGE Twisted Evil they have planned for tomorrow September 17th !!!

The only reason for late September would be to use the RAGE event to declare Martial Law
and himself the ruler of America.

Or the 3 years I spent in the Middle East fried my brain...We'll SEE !!!

ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:48 pm

ntvtexan wrote:Hmmm...Maybe I can shed some PARANOIA light on this....here goes...

The Twisted Evil DAY OF RAGE Twisted Evil is supposed to happen tomorrow the 17th compliments of the Left...
mainly the groups getting together for this "PEACEFUL Rally"...but THEY'RE still being
financed by the big lefties...Soros, Ayres, etc.

Now, we all know they also are DEAR and CLOSE friends with 'O' and get a FREE PASS
to visit him in the White House most anyt ime they want. They also funded and backed
him with $$$$$$$ from George Soros, and votes from Bill Ayres - LABOR.

Now if he has all these Stimulus TRILLIONS of dollars to give away to his buddies because
he LOVES his Chicago style politics, then he also loves the greed of his position...allowing
him to misdirect more Trillions of dollars. But can't get ALL of it, or the MAX that they want.

So to maximze their TAKE, they need our Dinar for themselves, because he (THEY) don't
care about our incoming Tax Dollars.

Now if he could find a reason to declare Martial Law...say a bunch of people causing trouble
in every Capitol City of ALL 50 states, then he could turn right around and declare no one
can have more than, say, $100 on them at any time...they may be funding these trouble
makers !

Oh, and by the way, NO ONE CAN HAVE GOLD, SILVER, OR LARGE AMOUNTS OF PERSONAL
CASH HOLDINGS either !

So by Presidential Order (think FDR here...) every one is now MANDATED to surrender ALL
GOLD, SILVER, and 100% of personal FOREIGN CASH holdings immediately !

Hmmm...surely NO ONE has large amounts of Dinar, do they?

And since NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE has the ba!!s to say "take a hike, we ain't lettin'
that happen in America again"....they get all the Metals, AND ALL the DINAR, for themselves.

Now see how easy that was !

They get the Dinar Mine, we get the Shaft !!!!!

Again I ask every one to wake up to this possibility....and WHY you may ask?

Like I said in another post...why has he asked for the RV to be held until Late September?
That is AFTER the Twisted Evil DAY OF RAGE Twisted Evil they have planned for tomorrow September 17th !!!

The only reason for late September would be to use the RAGE event to declare Martial Law
and himself the ruler of America.

Or the 3 years I spent in the Middle East fried my brain...We'll SEE !!!

Interesting post. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:51 pm

Another date for a speculated event scratch ?

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 am

CharlieBoi wrote: Tell this to some people on this site!!!!!!!!!!

Which part? LOL
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:51 am

ntvtexan wrote: The 3 years I spent in the Middle East fried my brain...

There is your answer to your dilemma, you sound thoroughly mixed up beyond belief and do not understand what is truly taking place on the grandest of scales unimaginable. Lesson number 1 - The president does not run the country..

Obama would not be president if it was not for Oprah Winfrey helping him at the last minute get the position and for a very important reason, he was not suppose to be there and was not the illuminati's planned man. There is another reason he is there and he is not a part of the criminal cabals agenda that you find yourself believing like a lot of folks who do not understand, so you can have someone to blame for your grievances. I am not even political though I know he is not an ordinary character for this timeline most cannot figure out.

Obama is a White Knight in dark skin working at the black house setting things up for your release from the tyranny about to bring the world together and not break it apart in this momentous time period, make no mistake about it. He is very protected on another level and a man with a plan, just not the one you had imagined or that anyone could figure out from all of the psyop misinformation campaigns to keep everyone confused fighting and arguing just like the illuminati always do regardless of who is president.

Nothing of what you stated is true, that is just how far out of the ball park you really are.What seems to be is not the case. You will be better off if you just stick with what you know after the middle east fried your brain, which should be a grave concern. I do wish you lots of luck.

Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milleriniraq Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:09 am

If Obama is working for me and on my side, then I don't need any enemies. My friends are apparently doing a very good job of destroying things on their own.

milleriniraq
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ASU79 Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:54 am

Wow! I'm glad I don't live in the world of doom and gloom, some are portraying. IF, as you say "they" will try to implement marshall law in the U.S, all h@&$ would break loose.....let the civil war begin! That is why we are well stocked with firearms and why every family should be prepared to defend themselves. Sadly O has an agenda.....but the rednecks (and I say that with respect) will respond....nuff said! crazyspin

Go rv!

ASU79

Back to top Go down

Post by mastergreenhead Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:16 am

I found it strange last week when the prez, during his I Care About Jobs All of the Sudden Speech, that he emphasized that it must be passed "as is" right now. Now he hasn't shown much concern about the unemployed up until now with the exception of union jobs, so why the big hurry asked I?

So I says to myself I wonder if the RV delay is involved in his message? After the speech there were some comments from those that actually read his proposal (unlike those who passed but didn't have time to read his healthcare bill) and lo and behold.....a large tax increase on those making over $200k per year! Made me wonder how many cashing in RV'd dinars just might fit that threshold? Hmmmmmm

So's I says to myself will we not see the RV until the "jobs" bill is passed or, the RV is coming regardless of the prez and he's making a last ditch effort to zap us the best he can.

I says to myself I hope it's the latter.

So to those that don't think the prez would try to slow the RV down until he had a chance to tax the daylights out of it, just remember how upset he was when Congress continued the extension of the Bush tax cuts. One wet hen he was.....yes sir!
Just an observation
mastergreenhead
mastergreenhead

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum