Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Go Russia
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

BEWARE! WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme!

4 posters

Go down

BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! Empty BEWARE! WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme!

Post by Ssmith Sun May 07, 2017 3:40 pm

AdminBill lets this Mangelo person post at WSOMN.  I wonder how much his cut is....10%, 15% or maybe even 20%.  These are nothing more than ponzi schemes.  AVOID AT ALL COST!

BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! Mangel11

mangelo

Double Your Money

Hello everyone, I started out with this other company, and I have made my money back and I am receiving my profit now. I took the Bitcoins value and added to it. To join a better interest rate on the daily bitcoin value and and faster turn around time. If you want to check this one out go to...

www.walletpllus.com/its4u My three friends are making has of today, 5/7/2017 are receiving $5,000 a day. That is why I am with them now.

There will be other company's coming out. I am sure you will hear about them. You should check  out what every company you want to sign up with first. Digital currency is a big business in my opinion. I am going to  apply for my card tomorrow. So when I travel and visit a foreign country I could my card. It will convert my bitcoins to that countries currency....cool. Germany now recognize Bitcoins has a digital currency. Just found that out the other day. So I wish you all a lot of success in what ever you do!

Bitqyck

WOW! I had the opportunity to met the owners of this company and their VP's April 27th. What a concept! Their are many opportunities for us.

Have you ever bought a coupon for a service or product at a discount? (Yes or No) Has an owner of a business, have you ever tried those coupons to get customers? (Yes or No)Here is a company that put these two ideas together and tied in a cryptocurrency to it! What a great business opportunity for you to participate in!

Especially when they will give you stock in the company right away! Take a look at it.

]
http://www.bitqyck.me/422282      

Contact me right away.

Have a great and exciting day! Work Smart, Not Hard!!! Be part of a successful team!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! Empty Mangelo

Post by Scotchie Sun May 07, 2017 3:48 pm

Yes, Mangelo posted something the other day, mentioning Bitqyck, and I asked what was he trying to do....get monies from WSOMN members?  If so, ADMINBILL has his hands in it.  You know Mangelo has been the pom pom supporter on all Boards for three years now.  There apparently was a reason.  He is selling something....  For those that do not remember, Mangelo called the RV three years ago, stating that his friends were celebrating with champagne.  Mangelo is bad, bad news.  I hope WSOMN members are smart enough to stay away.  I wonder if the LDS church has anything to do with this?

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! Empty Re: BEWARE! WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme!

Post by Chaz Sun May 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Well if anyone is a member of WSOMN, there already brain washed, one more scam want make much difference, unfortunately.
    Perfect platform for any con artist to be in. I'm sure there is a lot more things going on in WSOMN THAT IS FAR FROM HONESTY.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! Empty Re: BEWARE! WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme!

Post by Oldtimer61 Sun May 07, 2017 10:11 pm

Exterminate all the cockroaches.

Oldtimer61
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue May 09, 2017 8:13 am

5/8/17:

BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! Avatar?id=1592759&m=75&t=1452732881
mangelo
Good evening !!! are we expecting great news!!! Hope it's our RV night!

after my workout I have been here with my friend signing people for our program!!!! At Starbucks....it's like a second office!!!

RaginCajun one of the guys that's not in my down line invited me to a get together with a senator who has a lot of Bitcoins he wants me to explain what we are doing....and I get to offer people my program...cool!!

Why is today a great day???? I saw a white Bentley and a Black Maserati SUV today.....wow...c'mo RV!!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

BEWARE!  WSOMN Promotes Mangelo's Ponzi Scheme! Empty Outrageous

Post by Scotchie Tue May 09, 2017 8:21 am

How is this happening?

How is ADMINBILL letting Mangelo sell his scheme on WSOMN?

Is Mangelo LDS?

For all the years Mangelo has been out with his pom poms, we now know why.   It was to gain the confidence of very hungry, greedy investors to sell his ideas.

ADMINBILL, Mangelo must be banned from WSOMN.    Very sorry to see Ragin Cajin involved.  Not sure how he was sucked up into this.

When you report to the FBI about WSOMN, make sure to include Mangelo as a sponsor.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum