Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership

Go down

My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership  Empty My perception about the Iraqi government of national partnership

Post by katt Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:45 pm

Mathematical study of minutes of the Government of national partnership which could emerge from all the blocks of winning:

Divide the ministries in Iraq in general and service to the sovereign (three levels high and middle and low) and the Ministries of State.

Sovereign Ministries are: (Foreign Affairs, Interior, Defense, Oil & Finance).

The upper is the service ministries (electricity, planning, transport, education, education and trade).

The Central is a service ministries (construction, agriculture, water resources, and communication Albuldbat).

Service ministries and the minimum is (work, youth, culture, justice, science and technology, environment, human rights, national security and tourism).

And ministries of state, namely, (women, the provinces, the House of Representatives, the marshes, reconciliation and other).

If we consider the State Ministry smallest unit of ministerial and government position in the Iraqi government and we considered a whole number one and we imposed (one point) and followed by ascending minimum service ministries, and we gave

(1.5 points) and one and a half points ..... and the ministries of service and middle Vaattabrnaha (2) ... two points and so on ministries

High service (2.5 points) and the key ministries (3 points) and the three vice presidencies (4 points) and President and Chairman of the House of Representatives (5 points) and Prime Minister (6) points.

So the total points needed to form a government of national partnership is 102.5 points, including the number of parliamentary seats, 322 seats (except the Yazidi The Mandaean and Shabak) and the division of 322 to 102.5 we get 3.14 seats for the smallest unit of a ministerial (Ministry of State), according to this equation you need and the Ministry of State service minimum upward to 4.5 seats, and so on ... the ministry sovereign (10) seats, and vice-presidencies of the three required for each of them to ( 13) seats and the Presidency of the Council of Representatives (15) seats and the presidency of the republic to (17) and prime minister to (19) seats, and so on.

The formation of the government according to what is expected and significant of the political process will be performed to Aaloutna Alliance (a coalition of state law and the National Coalition) to form a government of national partnership, and will be prime minister of a coalition of state law with broad participation of each blocks of winning the election.

This means that the state law will have a prime minister, including the first deputy to the House of Representatives with two of the key ministries and two service ministries upper and one service and a middle and two ministries of the service ministries minimum and two service minimum, two and visited the state and occupy 88 seats out of 89.

It will be the share of the national coalition, Second Deputy Prime Minister and First Vice-President of the Republic and the Ministry of sovereign one and two service ministries senior and one of the service ministries of Central and one of the service world and the two ministries of state to fill 68 seats out of 70 seats, and will donate the alliance between the coalitions three seats to the Turkmen and three seats of the Kurds Faili.

The Iraqi then she Presidency of the parliament with the First Deputy Prime Minister and Second Deputy President of the Republic and the Ministry of sovereign one and two service ministries upper and two service ministries, the Central Ministry and one of the service world, in addition to the Ministry of one country to fill 86 seats parliamentary out of 91, and donates five seats of the Turkmen.

The Kurdistan Alliance, he Presidency and the second deputy of the Council of Representatives with the Ministry of sovereign one, to hold the forty seats out of 43 seats, and donate a single seat of the Union of Kurdistan and the last seat of the Islamic Group.

With regard to the lists of small Vljamaah change and the Ministry of Municipal minimum of one and the Ministry of one country also have held eight seats, but the consensus thus he and the Ministry of Municipal and middle of the six-seat, and the unity of Iraq and the Ministry of one country and the Union of Kurdistan (PUK) and the Ministry of Municipal minimum and the Islamic Group and the Ministry of one country and the Turkmen, and two of the minimum service ministries and Christians are brothers of the Ministry of minimum service one can give the agreement the three slides, I mean (Yazidi and Shabak and the Mandaean) and the Ministry of one country, in fairness, if it has been agreed between them.
News Link

katt
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum