Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Today's Intel News from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE

+5
rvnow55
islandwave8
Phoenx
wizkid
dinardiva
9 posters

Go down

Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE Empty Today's Intel News from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE

Post by dinardiva Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:21 pm

9-15-2011 Guru TerryK SOURCE TOLD ME ...THAT TODAY IS OUR DAY...THINGS SHOULD HAVE GONE DOWN ALREADY. HEARING THAT THE NUMBERS ARE FLUX ON SCREENS - CAN’T CONFIRM. NOW WE ARE ALSO HEARING THAT THIS IS TO BE ANNOUNCED SOMETIME TONIGHT. THIS IS COMING FROM THREE DIFFERENT SOURCES... ONE SOURCE IS TIED TO A OVERSEAS BANK. I'M ALSO HEARING IN THE MID $7 DOLLAR RANGE, LIKE $7.42, SOMEWHERE IN THERE - AGAIN TREAT THIS ALL AS RUMOR

9-15-2011 Guru Bulldog75 OUR GIFTS COME IMHO, BEFORE THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, IF NOT BEFORE. I ASSURE YOU, IT IS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

9-15-2011 Guru Bear5642 IT TRULY LOOKS LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN AND IRAQ IS MOVING FORWARD TO GET IT DONE AND IF THIS THING DOES NOT HAPPEN TONIGHT THEN WE HAVE ALL TOTALLY MISSED IT. THE FACT IS THIS THING IS GOING DOWN.

9-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Ghost] OKIE IS PRESENTLY WORKING THRU A MYRIAD OF INFORMATION TRYING TO SEPARATE FACT AND TRUTH FROM RUMORS. THERE ARE MUCH SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE GOING ON PRESENTLY. HE IS NOW ON THE PHONE TO THE M.E. TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN OTHER COUNTRIES RELEVANT TO THE DINAR. IT WAS POSTED TODAY THE DINAR IS NOW RECOGNIZABLE WORLD WIDE BUT THAT COULD BE AT THE OLD PROGRAM RATE AND MAY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW PROPOSED RATE. OKIE IS WORKING ON FINDING OUT TRUTH FOR US ALL
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE Empty Re: Today's Intel News from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:25 pm

I dont get the part where it says if this doesnt happen tonight then we totally missed it...

Back to top Go down

Today's Intel News  from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE Empty Re: Today's Intel News from Terry/Bulldog/Bear/OKIE

Post by wizkid Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Means they missed the boat

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenx Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Punisher, I believe what he means is that if it doesn't happen tonight then the intel gatherers have totally missed it with what they have been told...could be wrong, but it makes sense to me.

Phoenx

Back to top Go down

Post by islandwave8 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:30 pm

"We missed it", as in - everyone thinks it'll go tonight, so if it doesn't they all must be off in their best guess...

islandwave8

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:31 pm

wizkid wrote:Means they missed the boat

means more like messed up.. lol!

This is all with Iraq.and I don't know about you but perhaps we should volunteer to charter a flight to Iraq and 1-2-3- PUSH THE BUTTON!!

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rvnow55 Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:37 pm

Side note:
Well at least SHELL and Iraq signed a deal to get their oil and gas. It was for like billions of dollars. So if that company is ready to build and drill in a country that has a currency worth close to nothing, that should tell us they know something we dont know about the future of Iraq. Follow the money.

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by nagnot Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:40 pm

lol why?

nagnot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 pm

I think it would mean worst than that...go rv tonight or tomorrow night.

Back to top Go down

Post by ntvtexan Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Hmmmm...yeah, they forgot to maybe mention the Earth blows up...or something? affraid

Just a guess...ya know.

lol! lol! lol!
ntvtexan
ntvtexan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:06 am

ntvtexan wrote:Hmmmm...yeah, they forgot to maybe mention the Earth blows up...or something? affraid

Just a guess...ya know.

lol! lol! lol!

lol..either it RVs or we have an arrival of galactic family bearing some interesting gifts..lol. Either way it is a WIN-WIN SITUATION.. lol!

dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by r2e2 Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:32 am

punisher wrote:I think it would mean worst than that...go rv tonight or tomorrow night.

LOL, you always make me laugh!
r2e2
r2e2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by BoltUpright Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:44 am

rvnow55 wrote:Side note:
Well at least SHELL and Iraq signed a deal to get their oil and gas. It was for like billions of dollars. So if that company is ready to build and drill in a country that has a currency worth close to nothing, that should tell us they know something we dont know about the future of Iraq. Follow the money.

Unfortunately they've already lost billion$ and billion$ of dollars in Contracts since last December because they never live up to their end of the bargain. They don't really seem to care about those things. Same with deadlines, they don't care about those either. Just like they were supposed to change the pay rate for the contractors on the 15th, show their 2012 budget on the 15th, nothing that seems important is actually important. Since nothing happened tonight, let's hope that with the Smart Cards being loaded and the new ATMs going into use on Oct. 1st as well as the beginning of the last quarter will have some effect. Otherwise say hello to Santa because this ride could go on for quite some time.
BoltUpright
BoltUpright
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum