Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/11/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:52 am

Guru OkieOilman:  GOOD MORNING AMERICA--SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS. WELL HERE WE SIT ON A WEDNESDAY MORNING AFTER RECEIVING ASSURANCE THAT YESTERDAY WAS THE BACK WALL REGARDING THE R/V ACTIVATION.

AS OF 9 AM E.S.T. WF SCREEN IN NYC SHOWED NO CHANGE----YET--GIVEN THE FACT OF THE FORE-X IN EUROPE LAST NIGHT SHOWING ACTIVE LEAD'S US TO BELIEVE OUR TIME CERTAINLY HAS TO BE NEAR.

THE INTEL FURNISHED ME IS FROM THOSE IN A HIGH POSITION OF AUTHORITY THAT IS SURPRISED THIS HASN'T HAPPENED YET.  INTEL IS LIKE THE WEATHER IN OKLAHOMA--IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT--WAIT 15 MINUTES (A WILL ROGERS QUOTE IN 1935)--

I AM STILL BEING TOLD AS LATE AS 15 MINUTES AGO THERE WERE NO VIABLE REASON THIS HASN'T OCCURED YET.  IT IS HARD FOR ALL OF US (ME INCLUDED) TO BE KEPT BEING TOLD OVER AND OVER THAT IT IS FINISHED AND IS IMMENENT--I AM BEGINING TO THINK ABOUT MISSOURI'S SAYING OF (SHOW ME).  AS YET NOTHING EARTH SHATTERING IN THE WAY OF NEW INTEL HAS CAME IN AND AM STILL GETTING THE ANY MINUTE NOW SCENARIO--BEYOND THAT--I DON'T KNOW--

LET'S KEEP OUR FAITH IN THE PROMISE OF GOD THAT HE WOULD MEET ALL OUR NEED'S AND EVEN PROMISES US THE DESIRES OF OUR HEART.--THAT PROMISE ALONE SUSTAINS ME--THE WORD OF GOD TELL'S US TO HAVE PATIENT ENDURANCE.   (MY PROBLEM IS I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE IMPATIENT ENDURANCE)--

I AM EXPECTING TO EITHER RECEIVE WORD OF AN R/V OR AT LEAST A PLAUSABLE EXPLANATION OF WHY IT HASN'T OCCURED YET.  I WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS BEST AND AS CURRENTLY AS I CAN--  KEEP THE FAITH--BECAUSE IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN--  KINDA LIKE LIGHTNING--WE DON'T KNOW WHEN OR WHERE-- BUT ACCORDING TO THE CLOUDS AND WEATHERMAN-- WE AT LEAST KNOW IT IS GOING TO OCCUR.

GOD BLESS AND KEEP VIGILENT WITH YOUR PRAYERS AND DECLARE THIS AS BEING OVER INSTEAD OF PRAYING FOR IT TO HAPPEN. THERE ARE A BIG DIFFERENCE IN PRAYING FOR SOMETHING AND DECLARING IT-- THINK ABOUT IT

PHONE CALL JUST RECEIVED THAT IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL BUT MAN OH FRIDAY IS IT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOOKS LIKE EARLY OKIE WAS A FEW DAYS EARLY AGAIN------LETS TAR AND FEATHER HIM-----(I AM KIDDING OF COURSE ABOUT THE TAR AND FEATHERS) PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSING'S IS FLOWING (NOTICED I MISQUOTED THAT SCRIPTURE PURPOSEFULLY AS IT SAYS FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW?)

I DID NOT STATE FRIDAY---THAT WAS AN OLE TIMERS EXPRESSION OF ELATION REGARDING CONTENTS OF CALL--NOT A DATE.   MY LATEST CALL WAS TO BE CONFIDENTIAL FOR A SHORT TIME PERIOD--WHENRELEASED FROM THIS CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT--THEN I WILL SHARE.  VERY GOOD NEWS---NOT PUBLISHABLE PRESENTLY AS PER AGREEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY

I  HAVE A CORRECTION TO MAKE REGARDING 1 OF MY PREVIOUS POSTS.--ACCORDING TO LATEST INTEL I WAS MIS-INFORMED ABOUT THE 5.25 BEING THE MINIMUM RATE--  I STAND CORRECTED AND APOLOGIZE FOR THAT.  I HAVE RECEIVED ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION THAT WAS A BANK CODE AS SOME HAD BEEN SPECULATING ON--THEY WERE RIGHT-- I WAS WRONG --

I RECEIVED THIS NEW INFORMATION FROM A BANKER CONNECTION THAT IS SO HIGH UP THE LADDER HE CAN TICKLE GOD'S TOES.--  I WAS INFORMED JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO THE RATE WOULD FAR EXCEED THAT FIGURE.--THE INTEL HAS BEEN FLOWING LIKE WATER TODAY AND MOST OF IT WAS TO BE HELD IN CONFIDENCE, AND I WILL ELABORATE ON FURTHER DETAIL'S AS SOON AS I AM PERMITTED TO DO SO.

1 OTHER TID-BIT I WAS GIVEN AND WILL NOT ELABORATE ON IS THE FACT THE USA MAY NOT BE LIKE HERTZ AND BE IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT ANYMORE--THIS PROCESS IS BEING EXPEDITED AND WAS SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN MONDAY AS I HAD PREVIOUSLY POSTED BUT THE WRANGLING BETWEEN 2 COUNTRIES AS TO WHO ACTUALLY WAS GOING TO BE THE ACTIVATING ENTITY WAS SETTLED TODAY--

THERE WILL BE NO DELAY BECAUSE OF CHANGING "DRIVERS" IN THE R/V--ON THE CONTRARY--IT WILL EXPEDITE MATTERS--MORE WILL BE FURNISHED WHEN I AM AT LIBERTY TO DO SO--

ANYTIME MY SOURCES HAS MIS-INFORMED ME WITH INTEL AND I LEARN LATER THEY WERE MISTAKEN--I WILL ALWAYS CORRECT THE INFORMATION THAT HAD BEEN POSTED PREVIOUSLY---IN NO WAY AM I DE-BUNKING OTHERS INTEL--WE ALL HAVE OUR SOURCES AND SOMETIMES THOSE SOURCES DIS-AGREE---BEAR NOR I WOULD EVER PURPOSEFULLY MIS-LEAD ANYONE---

USA NO LONGER CALL'S THE SHOT'S--NUFF SAID--WILL NOT STATE FURTHER--ON A NEED TO KNOW ONLY BASIS

Guru Bulldog75:    SAME APPROX BANK RATES APPEAR AS OF THIS MORNING AND ARE STABLE. IMHO: WE CONTINUE WITH AN 'HOUR TO HOUR RATE POST WATCH'. 'TEMP PLACE HOLDERS' -WITH/AND/OR- 'CODES' STILL EXIST ON THE BACK SCREENS. ALL CONDITIONS ARE MOST FAVORABLE.

LONDON FOREX & EUROPEAN STOCK EXCHANGE (ESE) OPENS APPROX AT 3AM CST. WE WILL GET SOME GOOD SLEEP TONIGHT FOR TOMORROWS WORKLOAD. THE FOLLOWING VERSES ARE IMPORTANT FOR MANY REASONS. SURELY, ONE CAN READ THESE THREE SCRIPTURES BELOW WHICH DELAWAREMEMOM AND I HAVE CHOSEN TO BE MOST APPROPRIATE. Deuteronomy 1:11: May the LORD, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times (1000 X) and bless you as he has promised! Exodus 32:16 The tablets were the work of God; the writing was the writing of God, engraved on the tablets. Jeremiah 33:3 ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

WE WAIT FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TONIGHT FOR THE EUROPEAN MARKETS WILL OPEN AROUND 3AM CST.  THIS ROOM WILL REOPEN IF THERE IS A LEGAL CONFIRMED IQD RATE POST.

WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. WE ARE MEANT TO BE HERE. WE DESERVE TO EXPRESS OUR CREATIVE POTENTIAL. OUR GIFTS OF LOVE, MANNA AND IQD COMES FORTH NOW. WE PRAY AND AFFIRM THIS.

Guru Poppy3:   got just a min. thought i would do a brief update on some news recieved today. It seems they are definitely in the process of pulling Maliki's stinger and all or at least a large portion of his power. I expect him to stay in his position and I expect him to from this day forward to be made to co-operate and to follow through on his promises he has agreed to or face being prosecuted to the max.

I think they will put him in position of being politically dead and move forward with their government developement very fast. If this process is the way they choose then we could see things start happening very fast in the next week. Hang on rich friends the tide is turning for us. POPPY3 MORE COMING

now the statement above is just my guess. I also want to tell everyone that all the guru's that keep calling the rv daily and have for weeks are all basing their opinion on someone other than iraq making the decision about their currency in other words they think it is out of iraq's hands well this is ridiculous. No country or three letter agency can come in and change a countries currency without their complete approval and i assure all of you iraq has not released the rv for activation.

Now i am not saying they can't or won't at any moment it is possible but as of today they haven't . I expect i am on 5 different vip notification list plus other inside peeps to let me know and i assure all of you when it rv;s i will let you know immediately. Be blessed and rest assured you are going to be very blessed financially very soon. Poppy3

Guru Cap1:   WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE. BANKS ARE READY. THINGS WERE RESOLVED LAST NIGHT. PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE THEIR TOYS. SOME GOT SPANKED FOR MISBEHAVING. ALL IS FINE NOW. WE  SHOULD SEE IT VERY SOON. WHEN, I HAVE NO SPECIFIC TIME.   RV CAN HAPPEN AT ANYTIME. IT DOESN'T HAVE TO BE TONIGHT . IT CAN BE RIGHT NOW. OR IT MAY BE IN THE MORNING. NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE OF OUR INTEL COMMUNITY KNOWS HOW MANY DAYS WE HAVE TO CASH IN.

Guru BGG:  I highly doubt the UN will EVER let Iraq out of CH 7 with Maliki in power...and Kuwait was ready to stand with him and help them before he spit right in their eye. and them never getting out of CH 7 with him in office might just be the thing that tips the balance away from Maliki in his own party...they realize he holds everyone back.

Remember me saying yesterday that this story would keep ramping up thru the weekend (about Sunday) and we would likely see things change Monday/ Tuesday??  Well I have just ran across some truly incredible news from a "true contact" overseas and this thing is really coming to a head - and soon!!  I can't go into detail - but it's pretty much the same net effect as I had laid out for you already.

Guru Randy Koonce:  Just letting everyone know that it did not RV, Please check the cbi.iq when in doubt and when someone says it RV incountry please get up pull up your pants legs and walk on by..

There is a lot of activity but most of it is desperation on Maliki’s part to try and get Shabibi to do what he wants. Just relax until Barzani gets back to Baghdad and then I bet we see some movement. I will be out of town there is no chance of RV until at least Monday, so breathe…..

Lots of political things happening, but you still will see the ministers and the stretgic council.  Do not be fooled if you do not see the change on CBI it has not happen. I will be out of town for the next couple of days when i get back I will drop another note.  Keep the faith Randy

Guru Bear5642:  well the info im getting is that iraq is on the move with the rv and we will see in the next few days.  just look at what iraq is up to in referance to the revalue of their iqd. These things don't lie and iraq is out of money.  i have numerous reports from iraq stating thei talk on the streets in the increase of the iqd period. They mean business now and this will be a blessing to everyone

Guru XXXX:  WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE. BANKS ARE READY. THINGS WERE RESOLVED LAST NIGHT. PEOPLE DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE THEIR TOYS. SOME GOT SPANKED FOR MISBEHAVING. ALL IS FINE NOW. WE SHOULD SEE IT VERY SOON. WHEN, I HAVE NO SPECIFIC TIME. AND IF I DID, I WOULDN'T TELL YOU. BECAUSE SOME OTHER JERK MIGHT WANT TO ACT UP AT THE LAST MINUTE AND STALL IT AGAIN.   

SO , IT' S NOT FAIR TO ASK ME IF THERE WILL BE ANYMORE DELAYS. IF I WERE IN CONTROL, IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DONE ALONG TIME AGO. GET IT, DO IT, PUT IT TO BED, AND LET'S GET ON ITH LIFE.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:     Iraq's currency is clearly undervalued and they are operating under an artificial rate that was imposed on them.  Despite the significant challenges Iraq has faced in achieving economic stability, they have made a ton of progress and for the first time are in a position to re-institute an exchange rate that represents their true wealth. 

Iraq finally has Kuwait's support and they will be released from chapter 7 by the UN Security Council. Iraqi leaders will come to an agreement with the Iraqi list and Allawi concerning power sharing (Erbil) and the HCL, article 140. Iraq will raise their exchange rate and according to Article VI gain full ascension to the WTO. Don't let the constant date and rate predictions make you forget the basic reasons this investment is solid. I truly believe our investment is a blessing and will show it's self as soon as the wrinkles are ironed out. So much going on to 'get 'er done'!

It appears that they have gained a consensus and resolved the differences that existed between the Parliamentary groups after the Security Council made some modifications.  The UN has a meeting scheduled with Iraq and Kuwait concerning the Chapter 7 removal on June 15th.  Tariffs go into effect on June 1st.  We expect HCL, Erbil and an RV prior.  The exact timing is anyone's guess.  Way too many aspects affect the timing that we will never be aware of but we do believe we are close.

Guru Doc:   The political gamesmanship continues surrounding Maliki.  Several articles have detailed the current efforts to remove Maliki.  In return Maliki is fighting back with the continued threats to replace Shabibi.  Our opinion is there is a 50/50 chance of Maliki's removal.  It will be very interesting to see what happens when Barzani returns to Iraq.  We believe he went to the US and Europe to build support for Maliki's removal.  Recent articles have revealed that Allawi and Talibani are on board.  We counsel all to not expect the RV until after this situation is resolved one way or the other

The articles continue to pour in about the weakening of the dinar versus the USD.  One article stated the street rate was now over 1360.  Sources tell us the USD is the only currency being used by the people.  We conclude that even if the LDs were on the street (which we disagree with) they would be rejected since one could not buy a piece of gum with a 100 dinar note.  We can safely state the LDs are not out and there has been no in country or global RV.   The CBI and the banks continue to trade at 1166.

Guru Fresh:   According to a Forex Trader the volume has spiked all of a sudden and rates are fluctuating - has not had rates fluctuate since the alert went up...The rate fluctuated form 1166 to 995 and the volume spiked from 40 million to 1.5 billion dinars - it's in mac's opinion (our forex trader friend in london) that the banks are testing the rates and he wouldn't be surprised if they rv'd by tomorrow morning - his words not mine to be clear.

my thought...is the CBI has an active plan to adjust the exchange rate urgently (sooner than later) and we need to keep a close eye on the middle of the month!

Guru Millionday:  it is cbi that has the power to rv -- many others have a hand in the barrel and have the power to make them wait -- the imf has leverage with money or loans -- the goi has leverage by threatening other laws not going through -- kind of like the power play they do here

Guru Bluwolf:  I KNOW THE RATES ON BOTH CURRENCIES WILL BE HIGH, I KNOW THAT IT IS NO LONGER IN IRAQS HANDS, I KNOW IT IS IN THE SYSTEM AND CANNOT BE CHANGED, I KNOW FROM MY INTEL THAT EUROPE IS TALKING SINCE THE U.S.A. IS NOT AND IT WILL APPEAR SHORTLY..

SO I AM RELAXED AND CALM AND I WAIT FOR GOD TO SET IT FREE FOR ALL TO SEE,SO TAKE MY ADVISE LET IT FLOW ITS HERE AND YOU WILL RECIEVE IT

Guru Generals64:  this should Revalue to a figure the country of Iraq wants and needs....Not just a number someone in a chat room
decides is the one. Through Asset division (per States of Iraq) and  dicoveries of other assets (minerals, land mass, precious stones, Oil, Natural gas etc.) the value of the Iraqi dinar will be established.

In some of the monetary circles throughout the world they seem to think they know what the anticipatory rate is. Date is another issue....The rate i have heard continuously (IMF and World Bank contacts) is around $6.17 to 6.38....Date is the mystery to even them as they have continuously thought this was done

Sorry I got so mad folks...I am so tired, getting old sucks.....I have taken this to heart and don't want to see you guys lied to....Research has always been my "hobby"....integrity to me is important....Thanks...but losing my cool with a friend is wrong....Through all the research we have looked into it is shown that this is probably actually done. This entire thing will be passed on through asset based figures...

Personally, I am of the belief that this is about to happen but, if we keep buying dinar, they keep making money. The magical question is when?...I do know that Lori with DinarUK is back in the USA setting up "cash out" locations for Dinar Trade...and, if anyone wants the telephone number to talk to London or to Lori...get kcmana to give it to you...

There is so much inner circle secrecy in the Dinar World and Why?...no one is toppling the government they just made an investment. Why would some fool actually tap my telephone???Maybe Roscoe is a covert operative in the Dog world...I don't know.  don't buy anymore dinar if someone starts singing the deal is done....I'll probably regret saying that but maybe it will make it happen....It hasn't so far this morning....has it?....Roscoe is still asleep adn i get nothing from him...

Guru Timbo1: AFTERNOON ALL FROM LONDON AT 4PM GMT...AS of now you can still buy the iqd at old rate but on order from only from major banks and it is restricted...YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT and they must be paid for in full when you order...RE live showing on stock exchange . I am afraid to say this is not the case as of now i wish it was but its not ...I will gladly keep you up dated from UK side as and when it shows but as of now nothing has changed and i promise only to report facts .

Guru DinarWishes:  Afternoon Peeps!!! Yet another day has come and gone... I have nothing to report at this time as things are very quiet.... Im not real clear on where we are.... But, I am confident things are still working and nobody knows when this will show!!!

Well peeps Im hoping to have more in a bit... I will get BWM to help me find out what we can!!! If anyone can it BWM.  BE GOOD AND GO RV

Guru BWM:   I shared last night about some things I was hoping to hear about... in particular an update that has been stopped on several occassions... I have not as yet today heard back on that status so I wasn't totally surprised to not find an RV in my mailbox this morning...there is so much "noise" right now that I hope each of you have taken the stance to just maintain YOUR focus on what you need to do to prepare for the RV and continue doing the things you need to do to get by daily...

understand dinar sites are like a newspaper... sometimes they have news that you believe to be true, occassionally there is some action and always there are some funnies... don't take some of the things so serious that it upsets you... I have decided to just laugh about it and move on with my day...again, when someone tells you it RV'D in (insert country here) take it two ways, 1) would it really just show one place first? no... and 2) does it really matter if it isn't in my country NOW to cash in?...

as of 10pm central there was no info in regards to an RV in Iraq...no rates showing in europe per any contacts that were referenced...This is regards only to rates showing on bank screens as "live"...there have been some rates showing as pending but that has happened a number of times so I can't get excited about that...good news is that I did get some info from a contact...that said they were expecting a system "software update" AFTER 1AM eastern...now whether that has any bearing on the RV, we won't know til it's done...take it that things are continuing to move and we'll see this when it's real and cashable.

Guru Frank26:  What was spoken about yesterday was verified by articles today. The shutdown over the weekend.  The majors by the CBI were shut down. Seems they have to get their gov’t in order.  Today, Shabibi attributes the rise in the value of the dollar with the intense political situation.

From Iraqyia TV, Delta called, Shabibi has his happy face on. “in the coming days” is now “in the coming “FEW” days!” He has his DONE face on now. He’s telling the people what he was telling the government. Shabibi showing less stress!!  The word “urgent” in the article is being said on TV to the people. The meeting with the GOI in the next few days.

They could get chapter 7 around the 15th.  We are full circle with Shabibi. We are not under white alert any longer.

In 2004 de la rue commissioned. Not ready in 2005. 2006 Shabibi comes out and says we plan to implement the monetary reform to our currency and bring back our value to the 80s and 90s but it will take many steps.

There is urgency with Shabibi to explain things to the GOI. He’s showing the plan from the authors plan. This is huge!!  This is full circle of the monetary policy.  Shabibi would not waste his time with the GOI. If he’s going to go and shut down everything and explain what is about to occur with their currency…  Shabibi gave them a “red line” over there, if you draw a red line, you will not cross this line.

This urgency was yesterday, not today. Team is working on calculations of time. “In the coming “few” days”.  Things are worked out with Maliki. When Maliki went to Shabibi and they passed the law. Maliki asked for money. But he was denied.

There is going to be a deterioration of the IQD value. This is urgency. Inflation is our friend!!   Historically Iraq’s currency has revalued in April the most!  Something is happening. The GOI knows now...finally.  Before the 15th a lot has to happen.  Everyone in Iraq is talking about the IQD going up in value everywhere!!  DONE!!

Guru Delta:  FAMILY:  I TOLD YOU LONG TIME AGO THAT THE US HAS THE CALL ON THE RV.THIS ARTICLE PROVE IT.  SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF IRAQ TRY TO RV AND THE US TOLD THEM NO IT IS NOT TIME YET?

WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF PRES O DOESN'T SIGN FOR ANOTHER YEAR? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO IQD ?  THE MONEY THAT SUPPORT IQD ARE ALL IN THE US AS WE ALL KNOW.  SO WHEN SHABIBI WILL RV? WHEN HIS BOSS TELL HIM SO.AND YES WE ARE THERE.   FAMILY WAKE UP AND SMELL THE TRUTH 

Tb30 Bank Story:  The banks are waiting just as we are. It can show at anytime. I talk to my bank guy yesterday and he really thought it would have happened over the weekend, he was on call to come at anytime except Easter day.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum