Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/8/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:27 am

Guru Footforward:    intel has been really really good this week...won't go so far to say this is our week, but its looking good...One source who is typically very negative, has stated that now is the time for the rv...our rate is going to be much better than 1.00...won't see a gradual increase...it, will have good rate...will have time to cash out...expecting the RV anytime.

only other additional news i have is that i have heard of several iraqi citizens that live in the us have been called by their families and told to go back to iraq NOW....   AS in they got on the next plane to go back home because they expect the rv any time

this is good news because ive never heard of this before. and i got several reports. and its not cheap to fly back to iraq same day or next day just for the heck of it  -  so you combine that with bagdad being locked down..

count on 24 hours before we have any solid info on bank packages... could be sooner... no one knows for sure. there will be plethora of calls for info. everyone is tired of false starts so he wants to be sure it is correct with the rv announcement 100% verification.  he would rather be last and be right, than be first and be wrong... as soon as we have 100 % verification, the news will be out there and there will be calls. when it goes, there won't be any doubt.

loves the news and the intel. would be so simple for this to coincide with the resurrection of Jesus and this season. regardless of who it is, as soon as it is confirmed, someone will be on the call to let you know. doesn't matter who it is. FF will still be here to help.  looking forward to the "wooo hooo call". be on watch guys... anytime.

Guru Cap1:    WE ARE AT A POINT WHERE BANKS ARE NOW CALLING PEOPLE IN AND POSITIONING THEM FOR APPOINTMENTS STARTING TOMORROW...THEY'VE CALLED THEM AND SET AN APPOINTMENT TIME FOR THEM TO COME IN.  WE REALLY THINK THEY [the rates] WILL SHOW TONIGHT.  WE DON'T KNOW THE EXACT RATE AT THIS POINT IN TIME.

WELLS FARGO JUST RECEIVED NOTIFICATION OF REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR. Now, go and have a happy easter!

Guru Poppy3: the gentleman i talked with doesnt make predictions ever and after talking with him about his finding he stated he is convinced that this coming monday is the highest rated day in his research since last june 30 which was the first time the rv was actually supposed to have rved. Poppy3

Guru Hammerman:    got phone call that they had indeed put a vote of no confidence against Maliki with conditions...if he plays nice and RVs before Weds then he will have lifetime safety for him and his Buds...they will exile in Germany or England if he doesnt behave, the sanctions will be swift and severe...he will be aggressively pursued...they also covered up the completion of the NC...the Maliki no confidence and the pardon...was all a part of it...this was all accomplished in  the NC.  S & M will do the final phase of live rates within the next couple of days...this is the real deal... look for monday night into Tuesday.

Guru 8Ball:  Shabibi is trying to do his job...Maliki wants to replace him...the news says there is something up...I thought by Tuesday it would be done...Obama called Barzani to Washington...Maliki must meet with Barzani and Talibani...its all about finishing the government etc and then yes finally to our RV.   I think Shabibi may have pulled the trigger and Maliki is trying to replace him..two consecutive CBI auctions have no cash going into the weekend.  If Maliki replaces him then he will control the CBI and could reset what was done.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum