Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/5/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:31 am

Guru OkieOilman:   MEETING IN IRAQ IS AND WAS IRRELEVANT...IT IS ALL TAKEN CARE OF AS THIS AFTERNOON...MALIKI--TALIBANI--ALLAWAI...ALL IS IRRELEVANT NOW...FORGET IRAQ...AS OF 3.30 P.M THIS AFTERNOON...THE BUTTON WAS PUSHED AT 3.30 THIS AFTERNOON.  [So we Will See THis Tomorrow..Would that be a correct interpretation?]   BINGO.  TOMMOROW WILL BE THE "GOOD FRIDAY" YOU WILL ALWAY'S REMEMBER.

TO THOSE WHO WERE IN THE MILITARY, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THIS POST. AS OF 2 PM CST TODAY, WE JUST WENT TO DEFCON 2. RATE INFORMATION FROM LAST NIGHT IS VERIFIED. TOMORROW WILL BE DEFINITELY A GOOD FRIDAY".  MORE DATA AND DETAILS FORTHCOMING LATER TODAY. WE ARE GOOD TO GO.

Guru Bulldog75:  GOOD MORNING. ACCORDING TO SOURCES & IMHO: WE CONTINUE WITH AN 'HOUR TO HOUR RATE POST WATCH' FOR SOME PERMANENCY. LAST NIGHT SCREENS WERE 'TESTS', 'TEMP PLACE HOLDERS' OR 'CODES'. ALL CONDITIONS ARE MOST FAVORABLE. THERE IS NO NEED TO OVER-ANALYZE THIS SITUATION. WE SIMPLY ARE WAITING FOR THE BANKS TO DROP THE RATES TO THE FRONT SCREENS. IQD & DONG ARE IN THE SAME BASKET. NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT: RATES, DATES, TIME. TYVM.

YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL. THIS WILL COME TO PASS. ALL THINGS COME IN GOD'S TIME, THOUGH HE HAS NO WRIST WATCH. BLESSINGS.  THE TREND IS OUR FRIEND". ALL INFORMATION IS GOOD. NO NEED TO ANALYZE ANYTHING. WE WAIT. TYVM.

YOU MAY FALL OUT OF YOUR CHAIR; BUT I HAVE ALWAYS SAID "ITS THESLEEPER OF THE ALL THE RATES & YES IT WOULD COME IN HIGH. IT WILL. WE AREHOLDING ON FINAL CALL OF ANY RATE. WE WAIT FOR EVERYTHING TO BE OFFICIAL.

ADDENDUM: OKIE IS NOW IN THE AIR.  

Guru Cap1:  GOOD EVENING GUYS!! YES, I HAVE KNOWN SINCE 4:30 PM THAT INTEL IS COMING OUT CONCERNING FOREX DOWNLOADING THE NEW RATES. WE HAVE TWO CONFIRMATIONS. TRYING TO GET MORE. IF THIS IS INDEED HAPPENING, YOU KNOW WHAT COMES NEXT.   EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FINALLY SIGNED OFF ON.

WHEN RATES CHANGE, SIGNATURES HAVE TO BE OBTAINED AGAIN FROM EVERYONE.  THAT WAS COMPLETED LATE THIS AFTERNOON.   SOME BANK SCREENS ARE SHOWING "PENDING".  ACTUALLY, THE PAPERWORK WAS COMPLETED AND THEN 15 MINUTES LATER, WE GOT A CALL THAT THE RATES WERE BEING LOADED ON TO FOREX.  DON'T KNOW THE TIMELINE FOR LOADING RATES BUT IT'S HOURS NOT DAYS

Guru Enorrste;    Shabibi may go ahead and pull the trigger even if Maliki fails to form a final government.  If he forms the government we will see the RV “poste haste”...if he fails to form a government, even a release from Chapter VII will NOT give us the RV. At some point, though, I believe Shabibi will act, and almost certainly before the end of April, even if the National Conference is a bust.

Shabibi’s...having more and more difficulty in holding the reigns on the economy. His plan is in jeopardy, in short. Plus he is on record that the new currency (and clearly, then, a new higher rate) will already be in place when he issues that currency in September...our window is something less than 5 months now (April to September) and practically speaking less than that, since the first RV must naturally occur SOONER rather than LATER in order for a gradual increase in the value of the IQD to be effective.

we...wait until June and the release from Chapter VII.  But even that will not guarantee an RV unless Maliki has come to a  power-sharing agreement prior to that time.  Shabibi is slowly plowing along...The end of phase 1 is completed and the beginning of phase 2 (the first RV) is supposed to come “in the coming days” or even “in a few days.”  Of course those few days have already passed.

Guru SWFloridaGuy:   when an adjusted rate or basket of rates is released from the BIS it's sent to all central banks at the same time and will take only a matter of minutes to show. It will have global economic and political ramifications.

The Iraqi List announced today they will not be attending the NC or any other meetings until all the terms of the  Erbil agreement are implemented and they see the adoption of the Amnesty Law. The procrastination of the Eribl as some political blocs call it has gone on long enough.  The failure of the power-sharing agreement is what has frustrated the List and the reason for their abscence. The Iraqi List is led by Allawi and I believe this boycott will lead to a complete resolution on this matter finally...Other upcoming issues include the HCL, fully seated GOI, introduction of the new currency, raising of their exchange rate and then the tariffs being put into effect.  Iraq wants to play ball with the rest of the world and to do that they need to suit up.

It was announced that Kuwait dropped a significant amount of Iraq's debt in return for their recognition of Kuwait's borders in accordance with UN resolutions. Kuwait has also made major investments into Iraq and they are forming a mutually beneficial relationship. This was what the private meeting at the Summit was about. Iraq and Kuwait have come to agreements on all resolutions and it's now in the UN's hands.

They [UN] have a general assembly scheduled for September but what we are looking for is a decision handed down from the Security Council for the removal of Chapter 7.  When the time comes in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Charter of the United Nations, a decision from the Security Council will be made by an affirmative vote of the members of the Council including the concurring votes of the five permanent members. I believe this process will be accelerated due to private negotiations that have taken place between Iraq and the UN.

Chapter 7 removal is not a requirement for the RV. Technically, the RV also is not a requirement for the Chapter 7 removal. However, we believe the UN will not give up that bargaining chip without the CBI releasing a tradeable currency and dropping the artificial rate. So, the fact we see all this progress being made for the Chapter 7 release shows us the RV is closer than we may think. Tariffs go into effect on June 1st and prior to that we expect Shabibi to follow through with his plan to introduce the new currency and with it their new exchange rate.

Guru Randy Koonce:   The National Meeting was postponed and we should see this try to start again in a couple of days.

There’s pressure – tremendous pressure to get the government set up…it doesn’t mean it’s tomorrow, but it does mean it’s not far from the road. If they have it, you’ll see the strategic council and then the money…there’s no if’s, and’s or butt’s…you don’t have to worry about a $14 dollar or $4 rate...It drives me up against the wall with 86 cents….it only means to remove 000’s off the street…you can’t remove 000’s off a rate.  Don’t worry about the rates falling from the sky on the bank screens…it’s bs...it will show on the CBI...Just check the CBI and if it hasn’t changed , it hasn’t changed.   My number is $3.41.

Guru Adam Montana:  Iraq has already overcame 99.9% of the hurdles that they needed to get over. They've accomplished what they need to accomplish, and it's now "poop or get off the pot" time...at this time we're looking for the SAME THINGS AS LAST WEEK: HCL, Chapter 7, RV. It's really that simple.  I'm still sticking to my "now to September" timeline.   

Guru Med:   THE SUMMIT,  IT WAS A SUCCESS FOR IRAQ YES BUT THEN I READ WHAT THEY MEANT BY SUCCESS NO ONE WAS KILLED, THAT WAS IT AND THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING THAT IRAQ GOT OUT OF IT EXCEPT THE BILL AND NOW SAUDI ARABIA AND QUATAR ARE WIPING THE STREETS WITH PICS AND NEWS ARTICLES DENOUNCING MALIKI AS A LEGIT LEADER THAT BASICALY HE IS A CORRUPT MORON.  THEY CALLED HIM OUT AS A PUPPET FOR IRAN.   I DO SEE THAT THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE IS POSTPONED, WELL NO SURPRISE THERE.

I SEE ALSO THAT THE US HAS ACTUALLY COME OUT AND SAID THAT KUWAIT  NEEDS TO BACK DOWN  AND WORK ON GETTING IRAQ OUT OF CHAPTER VII.   NOW CHAPTER VII  ONLY ENTAILS THREE THINGS - THE DEMARCIATION OF THE BORDERS,  THE ACCOUNTING OF MISSING AND TO PAY THE REST OF THE COMPENSATION...NOTHING ELSE NO ECONOMIC POLICIES,  NOTHING ELSE.

Guru Jonnywg:    I only ask that you hang in for 24 hrs as this unfolds and more info can be released...It is going through the banking systems now...The banking system should be reporting in soon and we hope all is done...We will report here as quick as we get the info.  we feel this afternoon looks great...be ready for that moment

we should really pay attention at HAWAII BANK OPENING as all banks in USA will be open...other than that I would like to get a lot more confirmations.

Guru BellaGrits:    Just wanted to drop in and tell you things are still moving......best news we can get......no delays, no excuses, no negative.....I'll take that in this RV anyday..... the Banks are excited......  so you guys have every reason to expect to hear some good news rather soon...

IMO-- I feel it will be hard to give an exact time or even a timeframe.....when has the world ever experienced a global reset? I think we are all over it and cornering it.....for sure.....I haven't read anything negative as far as other intel providers. Just hung up with 2 intel providers, and we actually matched up stories??? WOW!!!!!

Hang in there, peeps.....I feel the neverending rollercoaster is sliding on some brakes.... ahhh, I sure hope so....know your tired. Take care..... Smile

Guru FreewayBill:  The best I can tell you is that we are in a pretty good place to see something happening VERY soon right now.. The stars are aligned and the signing is done done done.... Rates don't matter 'cause I will take what the Lord has decided I can handle

Looking to go into this Easter weekend as a memorial one.... Stay stoked! Our blessing is coming... GOD grant me the SERENITY to accept the things I cannot change, the COURAGE to change the things I can and the WISDOM to know the difference.... AMEN

Guru Hammerman:
   all info still wonderful.  Hearing some banks ready to move it to regional levels, most do this before it goes on.  Some are saying that they are waiting on last banks in USA to open around 1:30 cst.  Take all info as rumors at this point. No news from Iraq they are still in black out.  News out of kuwait an dubai are saying N.C. MEETING IS GOING GREAT and did start the finishing process.  This is shaping to be a great next few days.  Some are saying look for Sunday. Everything I am hearing is pointing to between now and Monday.

major major league bankers...saying there was activity all over the screens, specifically vietnam and iraq were fluctuating all up and down saying a live loaded cashinable rate but a floating rate $5.22 and $5.28...until it locks we cant do anything with it...am I calling the RV,  no I'm not, but do I think the RV is in an IMMENINENT process.. yes.  We may wake up to great things!

Guru Breitling:   Watch what's going to happen after June when the UN Secrity has their vote & see if they get out of Chapter 7.  They said they are going to revalue their currency & exchange the notes.  We will see if these guys actually do it.  I don't believe in language such as low ball, sucker rate, low rate.  The will come out at the highest rate they can come out at.  They need to build up their economy along with the currency.

Guru Bluwolf:    LET IT BE KNOWN THAT GOD SAID IT HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED,,THAT IS THE POWER WORDS THAT YOU ALL MUST REPEAT TILL ITS DONE AND YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO THE BANKS.... WE ARE JUST A OFFICIAL PHONE CALL AWAY..AMEN,,GOOD DAY MUST GET BACK TO WORK..BLUWOLF

ALL BANK ALIGNMENTS IS AT 2:00PM EST.  LOOK WE ARE IN A SECOND TO SECOND WATCH AND ITS LOOKING GOOD OK,,NO QUESTIONS 

WE AWAIT CALLS,,EVERYTHING IS STILL ON COURSE,,AND THE 525 IS A SWIFT OR MT OR A CURRENCY CODE AS I EXPLAINED LAST NIGHT,,IT IS NOT A PLACE HOLDER

IF OKIE IS IN TH AIR I WOULD KNOW,,BETWEEN THE LINES THAT MEANS GET READY ITS HERE.  AS SOON AS I GET MINUTE TO MINUTE NEWS I WILL SHARE WITH YOU ALL OK,,GOD BLESS

ANOTHER THING PEOPLE COME IN WITH ALL SORTS OF RATES,,LOOK THERE IS ONLY ONE RATE LOCKED IN AND IT SHALL BE HIGH,,AND THEY DO NOT GET CHANGED AROUND IN VALUE LIKE SOME EXPRESS OUT THERE

So You Think the Dinar is a Scam?  By Anonymous: We've all heard investing in the dinar is a scam:
If there is a scam going on, it is the dream stealers trying to rob you of hope. In actuality, they are missing out on the blessings that come with dream building with one's spouse. That alone is very rewarding, and very telling, into how well two soulmates are really thinking on the same page.

If there is a scam going on, Maybe it's the US govt, Iragi govt and UN holding back info ... delaying ... the invitable.  But post RV/RI you'll be praised for your insight into this investment by the nay-sayers. (Hindsite investors).

You want an example of a scam? Play the lottery. The odds of winning are astronomically against you. That scam plays on the hopes of the un-informed, or desperate, seeking great rewards without understanding the odds. Governments make unimaginable dollars preying on lottery ticket buyers. Whereas investing in the dinar, we can attempt to track international politics and become somewhat
educated on our investment.

We are talking the currency of a resource rich country torn by a former
dictatorship, war and civil unrest. In time, this RI/RV will happen. Maybe not
when we expect it, and maybe not in the manner we expect it, but the value of
the Iraqi dinar will rise. And eventually, we will see our financial rewards.
But with the lottery, as those little balls keep tumbling, the odds of winning
never get any better, and you never gain any additional insight on what numbers
to pick, and you have to keep buying more tickets for a fresh "chance to win."

We've all heard it's risky:
Bunk. The most you can lose in dollars,is the amount invested, and that is only if you actually lose your dinar. That is right ... if you misplace the currency. After all, The dinar dealers  have a buy-back policy, right? Does your financial planner or 401K manager have such a policy? 'Fraid not.

You want to talk risky? Buy into the stock market, without educating yourself. And
what can you really learn from a prospectus? And remember, most financial
planners are commissioned salespersons. Ask them if they make their living on
their commissions, or on the results of the products they invest their clients
money into. You'll be shocked by this scam.

Let's say you timed the market well, and bought General Dynamics a year ago at about $35/share. And now it is about double that. Forget trading fees, ... you doubled. So if you had purchased 5 shares, for $175, you would now have ~$350. Remember these numbers. Double your money in the stock market ... but limited realization in terms of dollars gained, but the limited number of dollars invested initially. 100% rate of return in one year.
 How about SSI? Counting on this for retirement supplement, now that's another risky government scam. 'Nuff said.

How about Real Estate? Let's compare it to purchasing dinar.
Build a spec-house for 200,000 and try to market it for 300,000. That is a 2:1
ratio. Or buy a foreclosure house. Say EFMV $150,000 purchased at auction for
$100,000, plus holding costs and closing costs, so max realized gain is maybe
$50,000 - again a 2:1 ratio. But you may hold longer than anticipated, (more
expense) and lower your selling price and only make $25,000 - now you’re at a
ratio of say 5:1. That is saying that for every $5 invested, you only made $1.
If in the example, you are upside down in real estate, you've invested 150,000
and got out at 125,000. Now you have lost $25,000.

Now compare that to the dinar. In the dinar, you only risk what you invest, and to that I take you back to Ali's buy-back policy. Further, you did not have to start with a $100,000 investment to try to gain $50,000.

How about buying an estate property below EFMV, and needing to sit on it for three years before reselling it. Even if a profit is gained, the rate of return annualized needs to be divided by three. And was there a positive or a negative cash flow on that property for the three years you held it? Again, compare that to the dinar. The only argument against the dinar here is that the amount invested was stagnant while you held it.

And if you had the amount of your dinar purchase in a CD right now, could you get 2% return? I doubt it. And to get 2% you're probably looking at a 5 year hold.
'Nuff said.

We've all heard negative news soundbites:The few soundbites I've heard were so trite, they were laughable. That's not journalism ... it's sensationalism, not credible research. It's been the blind leading the blind.

What about how long we have to wait for the RI/RV  to exchangeIf you are in an
employer based retirement system, how long do you have to work, in terms of
years, before you become retirement eligible? And what kind of return do you
get? Do you know how to track it? Have you done your homework there? Now that might be a risky investment ... a lifetime.

Oh, you don't have an employer based retirement system? Okay. Then look into your Roth or traditional IRA or other "paper assets" in your portfolio. What did you say? You don't have a portfolio? Or did I just hear you say your portfolio was cut in half in the past two years, as well as your annual earnings? Wow. That was a
risky investment, ... very risky.

We've all heard it's an pyramid scheme:
Go to work tomorrow to your JOB (just over broke). I'm all for capitalism. I believe in rewarding those that take the calculated risks, those that create jobs for others, those that stabilize local economies. But when you look at the company ladder, well, there is your pyramid at its best.

So let's talk dinar.

100,000 dinar mailed overnight from  a Dinar Dealer  is about $140, + 24 UPS
fee, + $1 for the money order = $165 invested. This is a relatively small amount
to invest in anything.

For years the rate is $1=1170 IQD, or $0.0008547/dinar (less than 1/10th cent per dinar). But with shipping, etc, ~= $0.000165 (a triffle above 1/10th cent per dinar.) So we'll call it $0.001 = 1/10th cent per dinar.

When there is an RI/RV, look at the numbers. We've heard lows of 1IQD at $0.86 to highs of $18+ For easy math, I'm just using RV at 1 IQD = $1. That means you $165 investment is now worth $100,000, pretax. Okay, you'll have some expense to exchange ... minimal in big scheme, but may take your total investment to say $500. So you turn $500 into $99,500 (pretax).

You did not have to risk investing 1,000,000 to make a potential 100,000, or $125,000 to make $25,000.Better yet, you were not excluded from the opportunity to make this $100,000 because you lacked the $1,000,000 in cash or credit to invest.

And if the increase in the dinar on the currency exchange boards is a gradual float, and not a spike from an RI (not saying this is likely) you will have to decide for yourself when to cash in. But in this scenario, all it needs to do is increase to 1 IQD = 1 penny, and you have a ten fold return on investment, grossing $1000 on a $165 investment. Have your financial planner or realtor or banker deliver that return! Not gonna happen.

Stilll skeptical? Stay with the gradual float. At a dime, cash in on 25,000 dinar note. Gross $2500 - $165 + fees and tax so say you clear $2000 is that for a rate of return? Initial investment of $165, net $2000, but not done yet ... still holding 75,000 IQD and you're "playing with house money." The high rate of return calculated on any gain, is infinite ... because you already made more than your initial investment on the first cashout. Now who cares if you have to wait a few years for a float to reach $3.00+. So $3.22 x 75,000IGD = $241,500 (pretax) is pure profit. Understand i am not an advocate of a gradual float, and favor an RI, but wanted to include it in this post, for the negative nellies to chew on as a worst case scenario. I'll take that return!

Compare the dinar to CDs. No comparison.

Compare the dinar to IRAs/MFs/stocks/bonds, etc. No comparison

Compare the dinar to the lottery. No comparison. How can I say that? In the lottery, the numbers predicate the number of winners, typically one, if any per drawing. But with the dinar, all that exchange are winners. Thus, again I say, no comparison.

Compare the dinar to real estate. I've had great returns and can even
mathematically show you infinite rates of return, but for the vast majority of
people, real estate transactions returns vs the returns on the dinar
investment, well ... no comparison. Further, how many across the globe are in
trouble financially as we speak, because they thought their home was their
biggest asset, only to now realize that their mortgage and over-leveraging is
eating them up, both financially, and emotionally.

Compare the dinar to pension plans. Took you 20, 25, 30, 35, etc years of your life, and you can only receive pension payments as alloted, under someone elses discression. So, ... no comparison.

I'll conclude with these thoughts.

For the negative nellies that say you were scammed when you bought into the dinar investment, with the $165 they did not invest, they may have purchased them something else.

Lets say they bought dinner and a movie for two, or some clothes they'll only
wear a few times ... So when your investment is eventually worth (Example only)
$99,500 pretax, I hope they enjoyed the dinner, movie and clothes that now cost
them ~ $99,500. And I'm not done yet. Let's say you pay your taxes and tithes,
and then pay off your remaining mortgage, freeing up that $650/mo payment for
the next 180 months of your life. Look at how much "not buying dinar" now cost
the negative nellies.

So I'm willing to give up a night out with my wife and new shoes. In fact, the reward potential in my household said ... what else can we postpone pre=RI, ... to not have to postpone life any longer?

If you followed all the way through this post, thanks for reading. I needed to
vent. I needed to take the frustrations of listening to negative vibes and multiply that with negative reasoning, to produce a positive outcome.
Annonymous

Disclaimer: The views, calculations and opinions in the previous post are strictly the views of the Author and Not necessarily that of Dinar Recaps:

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum