Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Fireside Chat with Firefly 3/10/17

4 posters

Go down

Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 Empty Fireside Chat with Firefly 3/10/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:56 am

Do not expect the currency reform immediately after the liberalization of Mosul/ Abadi and Alak both said that the process will CONTINUE. But then again we know these articles are at least a week old before they are put into print Wink I've been waiting over 2 weeks now for the biggy to be put into print.

I will not talk any intel until it is public domain and in print. It is integral for the final outcome. There are many fakes on Recaps lol. When ANYBODY puts out a date or rate I run the oppoite direction.

What's more important than proper grammar and spelling is a plan for the banks on what you intend to do with the proceeds. This is a must. They WILL ask you! Make certain you have one that includes the bank. From my understanding all notes will be sent off for verification. The better the plan the faster of liqyuduty. And please, take your attorney with you to read the fine print. There will only be one rate internationally. All IMO of course ;

De La Rue no lomger goes under that name. It was sold to Privet Capital in 2016. In 2016, the Cash Handling division (Cash Processing Systems) was sold to Privet Capital. In September 2016 The Bank of England issued the new UK five pound note, the first UK note to be printed on polymer.[13] In December 2016 the company announced it will acquire the DuPont Authentication division, the Cash Handling division.

Doesn't really matter but they are going to need to verify EVERY note you exchange. No need to be alarmed, as crooked as these banks are it is illegal to make any false judgements from them.

(Sandnsea) Which is I I purchased them from the same place that has a Del la Rue and a black light , then cked with my black light at home.

Firefly: Sand, Can you feel the raised lettering on your notes?

(Sandnsea): I will ck it's been a while, should I?

Firefly: They are next to impossible to counterfeit. I have amachine the banks use with the ultra violet light. But the raised lettering should put your mind to ease Smile

(Gkel): FF- does the raised lettering go for all currencies?

Firefly: GKEL Yes. They were ll made at the same time back in 2003 with the same security features.And was funded by the US. The new ones with added security now includes a little window similar to the VND.

They want to know what you plan on doing with your currency, for eg ... investing, buying assetts, paying off bills and most importantly if you will include them in your investments. You should be talking to the banks wealth managers so PLEASE, be prepared and above all ....curtious. I only discuss the IQD and the VND Smile I be;ieve you need to have 50 mol to be an Abbot Downing customer.

(Bigrich): 50 liquid or 100 mill Invested?

Firefly: Liquid. But that was a few yrs ago. As we know, rules of engagement can change at the turn of a dime. You will be directed to the proper departments when the event occurs Smile

I am not talking about Rainbow currency whatsoever. There are certain subjects I will not touch on, sorry. not yet anyways Wink

The Zim goes much much deeper than most realize. I will not talk about it ... but to quote CL .... "Zimbabwe will be the poster child of AFRICA". the reserve currency for the whole continent.

(Sandnsea): Last year there were several articles out of Z, in regards to their wealth and future relationship with China. Wealth untouched in the ground, very important and rare minerals. We do not know for 100% if any Zim will be redeemed or not, on our level. Rumor at best - but stuff dreams are made of.

(RicOShea): THERE ARE MANY TYPES OF WEALTH BUT THE FUTURE SEEMS TO BE IN THE INTELLECTUAL ARENA.

(Sandnsea): Ric - that is a very complex area. The legal aspects alone.

Firefly: I hold Zim .... just in case. Don't want to miss out on the party lol. But the only 2 countries that have openly announced to the world that they are preparing for a currency adjustment is Iraq and Vietnam. Heck, Vietnam has been on Bloomberg on 3 or 4 occasions stating they are going to revalue. Bloomberg has stated multiple times that Vietnam is the most advanced country in Asia. And theey are set to be the technology hub in the world.

remember in the fall of 2012 when net dania forex was showing VND at .47 and Microsoft money was showing 2.12? Confused lot of Gurus lol. net dania is based in europe. well what the Gurus never thought of doing was the math for the exchange rate. so what would the exchange rte be at .47? $2.12, which would have been theeir pre war rate.

(Cjoseph): every dong would be $.47 usd?

Firefly: no no no! that isn't how forex works, for eg Kuwait os .305. so the exchange rate would be 3.27 not includingz the spread. the math is very easy to do. just divide .47 into 1. so 1 divided by .47. and you have the exchange rate for the USD. in 2012 yes but then for ome reson I won't talk about it reverted back to it's old rate. Was VN trying to do something?

(Gkel): I understand the math, however I do not understand where you got the 1.

Firefly: 1 as in USD. that number will change for every country depending on their currency. but since we ;ive most;y in the US we use 1. Did I lose you guys?

(Sandnsea): I like this conversation! The 365 PM report is very interesting if you have not seen it yet.

Firefly: any .2 would put a big smile on my face Smile But math does fascinate me in every aspect. and I like to know what I'm talking about before I open my mouth Smile

(Cjoseph): irefly I wish you could share more information about the "back of the house" info you have. Is it because some slimeball posts what is said here?

Firefly: The recaps gang will happily share the back house info lol. Just a word of warning, people IN THE KNOW do NOT talk about sensitive intel. period ,,,, end of story!

(Sandnsea): True, the ones who talk are the ones who don't know. The key is not to stress ourselves out, raise our blood pressure any higher so we can actually partake when it happens. Abadi moved his trip up to come to the US late next week it is rumored.

Firefly: Expect more meetings. Historically countries only do a currency adjustment during the 1st quarter of their fiscal year. I am not sitting at the table, or 12 months from now ... Just saying. Be patient and let it come to you. NOBODY knows the exact date. IMO omly, I do believe that a date has been set

(Sandnsea): CJ be nice. When it happens the world will know.

(Minnie Mouse): FF....do you think there will really be 800#

Firefly: From the tellers .... possibly. they aren't capable of handling such large funds. Remember where this whole 800 number crap started from. mosy of you know who I am talking about – T.

(Schlomo001): RV is a money making machine to some

Firefly: You nailed it shlomo. That may be the only thing I respect about Frank. He tells you right in the begining he makes his money off the internet.

(Sandnsea): And his family resturant.

Firefly: haven't heard the restaurant thing, but then againI've listened to maybe 2 of his calls many years ago.

(RicOShea): FOLKS, WHEN YOU START MAKING YOUR CONVERSATION ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE YOU WALK A NARROW LINE IF IT IS DEMEANING/DISPARAGING. YOU CERTAINLY DO NOT ELEVATE YOURSELF WHEN YOU DEMEAN OTHERS.

(Sandnsea): You are correct Ric. Bad bad people. Better to be here and get facts.

(Scotchie) Firefly, the CBI seems to be doing everything right, under the direction of the IMF/World Bank/UN. Unfortunately it is the extraneous activities of Parliament and the occupation by ISIS that is holding back faster progress to an RV, imo.

Firefly: Title Language Document Type Date Updatedsort icon Law No. (27) for the year 2016 general amnesty Arabic Original Document 26 Sep 2016. general amnesty. http://www.iraq-lg-law.org/en Scotchie, most are reading ARCHIVES! as in past tense. The Law Library has been down for MANY months. New Laws added since I last looked at it.

(Scotchie) Originally the Amnesty Law passed Parliament, and then it was suspended, and I do not remember it being reinstated. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place.

Firefly: Yes Scotchie, The CBI and Abadi have been following a road plan to the tee !!!! And still no word from thr IMF on their 2nd SBA meeting last Tuesday except the CNI finally updating the date on the Indicatice rates ....... Interesting TIMING

(Scotchie): Unfortunately the Reconciliation Law will have to wait until ISIS is gone. That also is timing.

Firefly: Scotchie .... it's all about timing, ESSENTIAL for success.

(Scotchie): Yes, Firefly, we are in a rush here, but each step needs to have its own timing in Iraq to complete the cycle towards an RV.

Firefly: Correct.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 Empty Re: Fireside Chat with Firefly 3/10/17

Post by Terbo56 Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:02 pm

I wonder how many 'beer' bottles they tried to melt in the camp fire...... question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 Empty Re: Fireside Chat with Firefly 3/10/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:31 pm

From FB:

FireFly you are wrong on the rate on forex and xe website here how it works let say if you have a rate of 0.47 you would say 1/0.47 = 2.12 in other words 2.12 dong will bring you 1 USD now on these site there in a reverse icon where you can see it the other way you would say 1/2.12 with will give you 0.47. 1 USD will bring you 2.12 dong this is the one we want to look at this tell how much goes in our pocket

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:00 am

Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 45f5da10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 2805820865  Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 2805820865  Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 2805820865  Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:52 am

Hey Kevind53, love the verse. 
    Blessings brother
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:56 am

Ok, now talking about crooked banks, what about you firefly? I think, no , I know that your as crooked as Yosef "Whoof"s" hind leg , lol,,,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:37 pm

Kevind53, that is quite the 'buzz', isn't it! Where ya been? Hope all is well with you and the Missus- Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 2834342768 Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 2834342768 Firefly - Fireside Chat with Firefly  3/10/17 1150991001
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum