Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

SitRep "Unending Work" 3/9/17

+4
Red Panda
ReapAndSow73
Chaz
Ssmith
8 posters

Go down

SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 Empty SitRep "Unending Work" 3/9/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:24 am

SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 Unnamed

Zimbabwe is a bipolar country.

So much promise, so much war, so much beauty, so much bloodshed all in one little nation with less than 14 million citizens.

So rich and yet so poor.

In America, we too are rich, yet feel so poor for very different reasons.

On Monday morning of this week, the Zimbabwe currency was officially re-introduced into the global community of currencies in good standing. So too was the United States Note or USN.

Neither was publicly announced, at least not yet, but it happened and the world will never be the same.

It was a tremendous accomplishment for the people and nation of Zimbabwe given what they have been made to endure since 1980, and for many decades prior when they were occupied and called Rhodesia.

Whereas the people and nation of the Republic of the United States of America are far too wrapped up in their petty politics and bogus wire tap charges to even notice let alone care about the rest of the world.

Now that both national currencies have been restructured correctly financially (debts cleared and gold backed), aligned politically and militarily harmoniously (integral players within the BRICS compliant roster of nations), each nation is once again allowed to have meaningful diplomatic influence on the world stage.

As both now have the strongest natural asset sovereign wealth partner in the entire world (see the Chinese Elders); who benevolently agreed to enter into an eternal partnership, which in turn will manifest a 1,000 years of dreams and aspirations for the entire planet.

Interestingly, a chosen few in the west saw the resurrection of Zimbabwe coming, and we consciously or unconsciously positioned ourselves, our families, our communities and our countries in harmony with the Chinese Elder's and Zimbabwe's endless blessings.

The opportunity was very difficult to see at first, harder to believe, let alone asses risk accurately, but true none-the-less and so here we all are now ready to reap a portion of the greatest monetary investment in the history of the world.

Almost invisibly, nearly 7,000 off site redemption centers and 8,000 bank currency in-take points, specializing in ZIM bond/currency exchanges, have been prepared for us and staffs fully trained in all aspects of the conversion process.

The global central banking system was completely reversed, and more secure technological improvements were made as well as oversight entities and mechanisms either reformed or quietly swapped out to a benevolent leadership majority away from enslaving malevolent management clusters.

New physical and digital currencies have been printed and/or loaded into bank computers and vaults worldwide, all 100% asset backed from an independent, patient and moral genetically human third party.

Fresh private placement programs (PPP) have been created to continuously flow resources off of initial exchange principal, and be an infinite source of grace to all of humanity.

Now if philanthropy is your unending work lie it is mine, which personally I believe is the only logical earthly explanation for receiving such a divine blessing, then this indeed is your moment in history and precisely what your soul's deepest desire has always been longing for.

At any moment, the floodgates of heaven will finally open for all good standing sovereign nations of the world and even bipolar nations like Zimbabwe and USA will begin their public healing process away from the scarcity and fear based governance of their past.

Much maligned ZIM investment believers will instantly have their dignity and reputations restored just as quickly as their currency redeems for once unimaginable values.

All because we walked by faith and not sight, as this test was spiritual in nature and our journey more a transitional process of surrendering to love and walking a path of hope and possibility wherever the Creator lead us.

The abundant financial transaction is simply a by product or result of our shared surrender.

So thank you for suffering alongside of me, risking at every turn, throwing out common sense and man-made logic with reckless and relentless abandon. Your consistency and passion to serve others infinitely has inspired my own sense of divine justice with earthy manifestations in my lifetime.

And if I had not lived this wild dream together, with you, my miracle would certainly have been much more empty. What a humbling and glorious road we have walked, yes? Yes.

With my work now complete as of 6am EST this morning, I encourage all to keep following Dinar Chronicles for the final banking contact information we seek.

Together, ZIM holders will permanently and eternally change the quality, scope and ascension direction of all human life. As it was written, shall it now be done. Sobeit.

God is with us.

Christ's Poet Servant,

Yosef

* A special thank you to Patrick, who tolerated many late night rants and irrelevant postings to help us all figure things out. Know everything you have done Patrick had real, significant, meaningful purpose for all in this unique community. We always knew you held the greater good in your heart. And for that we are most grateful:)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 Empty Re: SitRep "Unending Work" 3/9/17

Post by Chaz Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:43 am

Well, here comes another rant ,simply this, YOUR A LIAR, & so is your father the devil.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:46 am

Chaz...  Check your PM please.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:02 am

Okay, I'm heading out right now to Arizona, will check it on the way these morning, thanks my friend.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:01 pm

so everything keeps happening with no evidence, no market response, no announcements...so nobody can corroborate your nonsense...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:16 pm

What's in it for Yosef? Is he pitching some product or does he just want the attention from being a guru? I see he speaks for God - is he just another preacher of prosperity, in the same category as Dave Schmidt?

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by FloridaJohnny Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:43 pm

Frigging lunatic. Parents should finally throw him (her) out of their basement.

FloridaJohnny
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Panda Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:18 pm

He probably tells his parents he will pay the rent "next week" when the RV happens.   waiting

Time is money, sell your watch today - you'll get more for it than you will from those Dinar!
Red Panda
Red Panda
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:56 pm

Red Panda wrote:What's in it for Yosef?  Is he pitching some product or does he just want the attention from being a guru?  I see he speaks for God - is he just another preacher of prosperity, in the same category as Dave Schmidt?
Just do a cursory review of dinar chronicles - they make money to disclose secret intel, they run ads, they generate web traffic for profit.  He lies and tells people to keep an eye on dinar chronicles for more deep source insider super secret intel.

Look at the post-script Yosef added at the end of his post:

* A special thank you to Patrick, who tolerated many late night rants and irrelevant postings to help us all figure things out. Know everything you have done Patrick had real, significant, meaningful purpose for all in this unique community. We always knew you held the greater good in your heart. And for that we are most grateful:)

Patrick DaCosta owns the site - he's an Ozark or Nixa, Missouri resident who majored in computer studies.

The website says, "Dinar Chronicles is a new website, founded on February 14, 2014. Officially started 7:45am UTC on Saturday, February 22, 2014."

His LinkedIn says he is a website owner, from Feb 2014-present.

Yosef appears to be exclusive to Dinar Chronicles, so safe to assume Patrick DaCosta knows Yosef (since Yosef mentions this connection specifically in his post-script).

Additionally, there are ads for currency dealers on the site - specifically, Xchange of America.

Yosef has been pumping 'ZIM' for a year.  Xchange of America - like every other dealer - does not buy or sell, 'ZIM.'  They do sell VND.

The site also sells asset protection and health products.  Google Analytics is measuring clicks for their adshuffle account, so they can generate income just like Ken at DR.

Yosef is prolific and outlandish, and has been 100% wrong.  Doesn't matter.  He writes a lot each day, and is compensated for those efforts - because nobody in the guru community does a damn thing for free, folks (yes, including DR and their fake-ass Goat and Clarke posts).
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:59 pm

Yeah, that's right- He's the one that sucks a golfball through 75 feet of garden hose.........He definitely has the 'lips' for it- Twisted Evil sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:28 am

Yosef, Yosef, Yosef ... you need to come up with some new material. I have not been on in a couple of weeks or more and this reads just like the last one I read. But then again so do all the other liars and frauds ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 2805820865  SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 2805820865  SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 2805820865  SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:26 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Yosef, Yosef, Yosef ... you need to come up with some new material. I have not been on in a couple of weeks or more and this reads just like the last one I read. But then again so do all the other liars and frauds ...

How are you doing Kevin?

Spending time with Grandkids?

SitRep "Unending Work"   3/9/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum