Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 3/8/17

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 3/8/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:40 pm

TNT Call notes 8-March-2017

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=95730294

[Music: Pomp and Circumstance]

RayRen: Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family! Today is Wednesday March 8, 2017, yours truly RayRen98 at the controls. Let’s go over a few things.

We missed two conference calls for various reasons, so welcome back, everyone. Fortunately, there was no dynamic information to convey to you, so you didn’t miss much. The best stuff is yet to come because it was kept under wraps. There were political and bureaucratic things being tossed around, but they didn’t get us to the bank. Now is the time to have conversation and go over some things, a mixture of updates and training.

There is really no intel – intel stopped a long time ago. We are basically waiting. All the important things are done and agreed. Without saying too much, look at what has happened in the last week; we missed two calls and didn’t miss any great information that would make a difference to us RV-wise. We still have to wait, but the wait is almost over.

The US banking community is all hush-hush in some areas, but ‘look at what we see’ in other areas. Some banks can see the currencies on the screen, but without rates. There are meetings taking place all over the place, at all levels and locations. People are buzzing around, so there is definitely something on the horizon. Some bank people have been saying ‘every day’ for the last five days, asking if their clients are ready and getting frustrated because they are waiting to rev up on what they have been trained to do. That’s in the banks and in the call centers.

Today is March 8, and although I don’t know of anything date-sensitive, other countries are also saying they will stop using the US dollar and use only their own revalued currencies… that tells you this is about to pop. A member sent $200 to a relative in Baghdad on Monday, and the relative received 246 dinar, so that means a dinar is worth about 83 cents. I’ve shared something like this with you a month or so back.

I have had reports of people leaving over there, coming back through the US, and having to exchange their currency before they leave the country. However, this money that was sent from the US by Western Union. For the whole weekend, we heard nothing about Mosul, but now Mosul is in the news again, with US Delta Force going over there, etc. We’ve seen tweets from high levels welcoming PM Abadi to liberated Mosul. It’s only a matter of time before we get the official news of the liberation.

Then national reconciliation should magically appear, with revaluation of the currency (although that has already started). We are looking at a lot of things – some subtle, some not – to all come together on some given date. We just don’t know the date, but it has already begun, it’s already in progress and in effect. We’re just waiting for that full public release. I wasn’t sure we would have this type of call or not, because we can’t pinpoint when these things are going to unfold, when they are actually taking place.

Remember VND: verification, negotiation, and diversification. Write down your plans so you remember everything, including POD – payable on death. If you exchange in your personal name, you own the money in that account as you make plans to relinquish ownership in favor of control. If something happens to you before you set up your entities, you need to name a beneficiary, so that the person named can receive all the funds in that account at once, without probate and all the rest. Put the POD on each account so that your heirs or designated beneficiaries can get all that without anyone else getting their hands on the cookie jars. You should have that on your accounts already, so that whatever you have can pass directly to your loved ones. Do it NOW rather than post-RV.

We have the Task Force putting together seminars in 13 cities. We scrambled on those, thinking that this would go two months ago. The liaisons are setting up banking seminars so that the banks can talk to 500-1,000 people at the same time, as soon as possible after the RV. The banks can tell us how to exchange, and what products they can offer that might be helpful to us.

We have some other goodies planned for the members as well, such as information about annuities; I’m going to bring in the best instructors about the various annuities and strategies on how to package them and get the best deals. Once you understand the deals, you can go purchase them wherever you choose. We’ll be able to tailor what you want at the annuities seminar.

We’ll also have a special municipal bonds seminar, so that you can understand everything about them. Another benefit of membership here is debt reduction. Although most you will be stinking rich, you still need to budget yourself so that you don’t waste money. This will also be helpful for those coming up behind us, for those who didn’t have the opportunity to buy currency like we did. If you can reduce someone’s debt, that changes their lifestyle – they might not need a double income if thye just eliminate debt.

Almost three years ago, I started talking about Roth IRA: you load it with money, with no tax advantages, but then you can use the money tax-free. The Roth IRA can invest money in any way you choose, like buying foreign currencies, and when the currencies explode in value, you can use that money tax-free. There are other unconventional ways to use 501c3 nonprofits as well. These are all conventional tools that we can utilize in unconventional ways for when the dust settles. These are things we can take advantage of now or post-RV to improve the bottom line of our portfolios.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: What does the IMF loan have to do with our blessing? Does this just keep prolonging this? A: It give Iraq sustainability as we wait for it to revalued he currency, to pay Iraq’s debts and help Iraq join the world economic community.

Q: What is the back wall now for the RV? A: There is no ‘back wall’; this is ready to go. If I had one, it would maybe be the 21st if the ME countries stick to what they say.

Q: Bruce announced a rate of $3.64 was published in the Gazette (for an In Country Rate). Have you heard that is true? What about the CBI website? How does that affect our ability to exchange some Dinar at something like $3.64? A: I have not heard or seen that rate in the Gazette. We’ll have to wait and see on that.

Q: Is the new lower denominated dinar the only currency in use now? Have all prices been changed in country? Any update on funding of the cards, i.e., do all regions have them and are using them? A: No and no. I haven’t heard about anyone still waiting to receive their cards, so I believe funding has taken place. We understood that they would be funded at the new rate, and that is not conclusive as yet.

Q: If you are a banker, and I am seeking a contract rate from you, would you rather: (a) have $2M of my money in a CD for two years and pay an average rate of return to me, or (b) have $2M of my money in an investment/wealth management relationship for an unspecified duration–meaning that I keep my money with you as long as I am happy with the amount of money you make for me, but I can also withdraw it if I am unhappy? Why? A: I can’t answer those questions; ask your banker.

Q 1) Any CBI banking news with the IMF that you can share? A: No. 2) Any news reports you can share from Iraqi TV or from the mosque. A: The mosques are saying “in the coming days”. 3) Per your contacts, has Mosul been officially liberated and open for international business? A. Per my contacts, yes, but not publicly yet.

Q: 1. Has there been any communication in the past weeks or months with the “senior statesman” that Tony used to talk about ? A: No. Are the exchange centers fully staffed for exchanges at this point? A: I don’t know. There is talk of that, and one bank says that is the case. Another bank I don’t know the details of, but scuttlebutt that it is the case. Are you still optimistic about the RV will happen this month? A: Yes, 100% optimistic.

Q: Has the dinar rate increased in Baghdad? A: I said in my opening statement that $200 was wired into Baghdad, and the person received $246.

Q: Every May, E.O. 13303, must be extended by POTUS. Do you know what the ramifications would be if the extension is in fact NOT extended by the current POTUS and where would that leave us…? A: I don’t think it will be an issue.

Q: What city is the Missouri banking seminar in? A: Kansas City MO.

Q: Are you expecting an RV this week? On a scale of 1-10, how much do you feel this will happen by the 15th? A: I don’t have anything definitive, just going on the ‘any day now’ I’m receiving from folks. Based on what I can’t say, I’m going with 8.

Q + A Callers

865/470/404 caller: We’ve been hearing Abadi is coming to the US on the 19th of march, and you alluded to the 21st, which is also the Persian New Year. Will Abadi be here to celebrate, or will he go back to Iraq to celebrate? Some think Abadi will only come here when he can do so as a victor. RayRen: I don’t think it’s relevant or important, because I think it will be in the past tense.

Caller: Anything significant in today’s Gazette? [RR: Not that I know of.] As for the seminars you mentioned, will that information be posted in the public side of the TNT site? Will there be one of each, or will they be duplicated in the different regions? Will you be present at all of them? RayRen: That’s being worked out, and I will probably not be attending. The thirteen liaisons each have a job to do, and I have a different job to do. As we get closer to that which we seek, windows of opportunity get shorter and more difficult to spot. I encourage everyone to have a dinar buddy to help out keep track of everything. I encourage every person to sign up for texts and other electronic methods of communications. When the time comes, I intend to use all methods to communicate. Things will pop out that not everyone will know at the same time, and then those who can move the swiftest will benefit from it. There is no way to make some things available for everyone, and there will be a selection process. I’m letting you choose that, based on your own actions. I think that is a fair way to do it. As for Abadi’s visit, I think most of us won’t care if he’s here or not, because I hope we have this behind us by then.

610 caller: Please go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com and click on the DONATE button.

Next caller: When the 800 numbers come out, will they be based on the international rate, or the higher rate we are looking for? RayRen: The 800 numbers have nothing to do with the rate; they just say that the banks are ready to receive you. The day’s rate is whatever it is, and you get to decide if that rate is acceptable to you, or whether you want to wait a few days in hopes that the rate will go up. We are waiting for them to say “come and exchange”, but we have the control to decide if we want to exchange at whatever rate they are offering.

303 caller: Do you believe or have you heard that people have actually exchanged at a rate of $3 or above? For dinar or any of the currencies we are looking at? Has anyone exchanged for real value? It would be great if they came back to support TNT. RayRen: Yes, for real value; not at a rate of $3 or more. I do know people who have exchanged and had the use of their money to buy things. I don’t know of anyone who has exchanged for over three dollars’ rate yet. I don’t have any expectation that they would use their individual funds to keep TNT going. We have thousands of members, and it’s better if they all contribute a bit.

Caller: I don’t understand how the old Zim is to be monetized. They can’t even keep their new currency at the stated value. I understand how the dinar can revalue, but that’s not the case with Zim, which is going into hyperinflation now; they don’t have enough GNP or a stable government. Is there something else to go on? RayRen: I don’t really follow Zim; it’s was never the big currency for me, although some think it’s the sleeper currency. For me, Zim is like playing the slots – you only put in a small amount to play the machine. It’s not the one I’m counting on, although if it does pay out a zillion dollars, I would be pleasantly surprised, but the other currencies are the ones I’m counting on, and it won’t bother me that I didn’t buy more Zim. I’m tapped out anyway, and I’m waiting for that to play out before my next maneuver. Whatever I didn’t get done this time around, I will get done in the next round.

410 caller: Re: the Zim, my understanding is that it’s considered a bond and not an actual currency. It’s not been in circulation, of course, but as a bond note, it could be worth something, especially because of the country’s relationship with Russia and China.

718 caller: Please help me understand what has just been discussed with those last two callers: are you saying Zim is no good? RayRen: Where did you get that from?! The questions are about ‘what is backing the Zim’, and I never spent time looking into that because I’m more interested in the other currencies. That doesn’t mean that the Zim won’t be valuable, just that it’s not my top priority.

Caller: If I purchase Zim for a friend, will I be responsible for her taxes, etc? RayRen: No, there will be a paper trail showing you bought it for her, and received equal money for the currency. She will be exchanging it, not you, so she would be responsible for the taxes, if any.

[Ray played Pomp and Circumstance again]

Closing Statement I think we’ve covered everything we can cover f or that which is right around the corner. Banks are saying “get ready, don’t leave town”; they were excited and saying “could happen tomorrow” so don’t be out of place. Adding that to what they are saying in Iraq “it’s done, it’s done”. It felt like it could go over the weekend, and it didn’t, but it’s coming. I think this ride is over.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 3/8/17

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:34 pm

And you want donations for missed calls and no new intel? You are a joke! tony omg RayRat Call Notes  3/8/17 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:46 am

Are these questions actually coming from real people? How stupid can one be if these are real people,? I'm sorry ,but the truth hurts.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:22 am

Chaz, remember, you CAN'T fix stupid- Twisted Evil :nonono:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member