Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tank (Steffen Rowe) Wants to be Your HERO! 3/7/17

3 posters

Go down

Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 Empty Tank (Steffen Rowe) Wants to be Your HERO! 3/7/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:07 am

Don't Try to be a "Hiroo"

Clearly I love heroes. I have my own Super Hero Logo, a business theory based on the Green Lantern Comic book, and a company that builds furniture and collages comic books into the details. What has always fascinated me about super heroes is that they speak up when others are silent, they stand out when others stand down, and they are a symbol of of the greater potential that I feel we should all strive for. That's the kind of hero we can all be in our daily lives but not the hero I'm talking about today.

"Hiroo Onoda was a Japanese Army intel officer that missed the memo that the war was over. When the surrender came about in 1945 he was stationed in the Philippines and stayed active duty. Almost 30 years later, his former commanding officer traveled from Japan to issue orders to relieve him of his duty."

http://activly.com/20-world-war-ii-facts-that-will-leave-you-speechless/2/?afid=1403

So why do I even mention this today? Because the world will always need heroes, but you won't ever be able to be that if you're like "Hiroo". During Viet Nam the VietNamese women were forced to put explosives in their baby's blanket and hand the baby's to American Soldiers. I have to believe that even the worst mothers wouldn't be willing to do such a thing unless it was a time of war. There is theory that World War I never ended, it just took a break before Adolf Hitler violated the Treaty of Versailles and they declared it World War II. We know the Nazi scientists were brought to the United States after World War II and commissioned to implement mind control tactics on the American Public after World War II, so may be that never really ended either.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp91-00901r000500150005-5

After World war II there was the Korean War, Viet Nam, the Cambodian Holocaust, and countless other world conflicts that have never seemed to cease as the Industrialized and Militarized have waged war on the world for the past 100 years.

That being said, what if the forces that have waged war for 100 years are diminished to a point where they can't create discourse amongst us unless we let them. What if our willingness to trust and love are the keys to freeing us from slavery. What if we are the difference and the benevolence that has been spoken of in this entire process. There's a scripture in the Bible where the Apostle Paul says to his servant Timothy, (who he laid his own hands on to give the Holy Spirit) said, "I charge thee therefore, preach the Word. Be instant in season and out of season." 2nd Timothy 4:2. What that meant, is for him to be an ambassador of the truth, the true gospel, whether things are going well or going horrible.

Allow me to stir up your pure mind as we approach the beginning of our next journey. If you have conducted yourself with integrity, stood for the truth, and been a voice of change in the face of anger, opposition, and evil then maybe you are the hero we've all been looking for. You are the voice that can change the world. But what if, you have to accept this new life like salvation. I believe you have to trust that you're on the right path, you made the right decision, and the war is over. I believe you have to really surrender to the ultimate spiritual hierarchy of righteousness to accept the true kindness of your inner being. I believe you have to forgive yourself before you can forgive others. I believe you're true self, your higher self is the path that leads to peace. I think the peace we're all looking for is inner peace.

That peace is yours to have if you just accept the war is over. You may have to accept your losses and realize that nobody wins after a war. We've all suffered loss. This is MY plea to surrender to the greater good. I have pent up anger about the way this has been unveiled, regrets about the decisions I've made, and plenty of evidence of organizations, leaders, and characters to blame. I choose to forgive them and myself. I choose life. I choose to live with ferocious courage, unquestionable integrity, and absolute peace. I choose to lead. The war is over. I accept it. I won't be a "Hiroo". This is the memo.

Sincerely,

TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 Empty Re: Tank (Steffen Rowe) Wants to be Your HERO! 3/7/17

Post by Chaz Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:53 am

I got news for you Tank , your not my hero, nor are you a Christian , your a disciple of Satan though if that makes you feel better, & for unquestionable integrity, LOL,,,! ,,! Lol,,! lol,,, please don't get me started, I busted a gut on SitRep"s post but you have no value nor can you offer any, UNLESS ,IF , as the bible says to repent, turn from your wickedness.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 Empty Re: Tank (Steffen Rowe) Wants to be Your HERO! 3/7/17

Post by Terbo56 Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:20 am

He has no 'heros', only the 'Gyro' sandwich he can't afford- What a joke these people are, 'eh? Tank (Steffen Rowe)  Wants to be Your HERO!  3/7/17 1656125192 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum