Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/3/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:25 am

Guru Freeway Bill:   A literal FULL COURT PRESS has been put on the US to make sure that our country does not screw this up this time.  Certain actions have been taken to make sure that nobody of US authority gets any ideas on stopping or messing with this completion of the RV.  Cannot give details, but China may have went home, but the they just turned up the pressure cooker by 500 degrees!

we wait in optimistic anticipation that everything we are hearing is in progress in fact.  If the information is factual, we should be seeing this no later than tomorrow evening...and know that the bad guys are being held at bay while this blessing is on it's way toward us.

Guru Bluwolf:  I would like to share with you all..... We have seen how this iraq issue has gone from bad to good to bad to good again, then you wonder what is holding on to the outcome to this and all international releases (rv).

Well first we had to have a goi and that did take us some time to see, then we had the issues that had to be resolved so that chapter 7 could be closed. Payments to kuwait, stolen goods, 200 bodies of soldiers, frontier lines that had to be returned, which is part of the past now paving the way to iraqs internal rv and to the all new reality of it going out internationally as the most highest currency in the world.

But see it does not end here, the world governments had some economic issues and their credits were in default and while they all knew where the problem was they decided to keep it quiet and to maintain silence for their own personal and political agendas, but see the worlds peoples were fed up with all the economical problems the loss of jobs (etc) and they have started to protest to their governments worldwide And the problem seems to escalate on a daily basis.

Now these governments got together and thought for a minute how do we get out of this financial burden and that is how the idea to string the iqd to the current world economic crisis came into becoming a reality. Now there was another issue to take into consideration these politicians had to come out with an idea to get the corrupted and manipulating evil doers out of power in the most subtle and secretive way so that all would go out undetected to the media and the common people of the world, but see there is no secret that cannot be stricken away from society under God’s roof.

So now alot of players came into this ball game where a simple thing like a rv has turned to a whole world event with all the greedy asking for their share to get out of their current situations without breaking a sweat. And this is my friends the blackhole where we are at right now, now we can see the end of this tunnel in a very fast transition into the light, or we must still wait a little, While the authorities finish picking up what is left of the bad and greedy so our world can finally be in good financial and political hands (not in my lifetime).

This is now the specific timeframe where we the people are standingon, see your international releases are just there waiting in all the banks screens worldwide, with all banking agents edging to pull your currency in as fast as possible. We are at this other dimension now as we speak and frankly itwill not be so long before you all can cash in your dinars.

I know it's hard on alot of folks to accept due to some current situations economically but we most ride off the rest of this journey with faith and conviction to the final outcome and that is your blessing. Now be blessed all, and God bless...bluwolf

Guru AngelQuest:   i know it will go everywhere at the same time only time, we would not see it is if banks were not open.  DR SHABIBI CAME OUT AND SPOKE A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO.  He talked about the counterfeit money and statements in the media He assured the people that the counterfeiting was not as bad as the media is saying AND SAID...WE ARE GOING TO BE DELETING THE 3 ZEROES FOR YOU SOON…IN A FEW DAYS.  I think we will see this RV before the summit in March. Hang on we are very very close now.

Guru BGG:   even though AL-Iraqiya is threatening to enact a "no-confidence vote" if they attempt to put this off past the Arab Summit...their position is that it isn't possible or realistic...Maliki wants the "status quo" to continue and everyone else wants the full government seated. That is our current situation.

Guru Poppy3:    it's their holy day and they haven't stopped meeting... doesn't this show everyone they are serious about getting the things done so that the national meeting can happen soon. I expect to get confirmation soon about the actual day it will start. As I said last monday it has been tentatively set for this coming monday. Lets hope they can be ready and it does start monday. I expect it will last 2 to 4 days.

Guru 8Ball:   they are placing a high committee together to remove Iraq from Chapter 7...I believe that Chapter 7 is required for fully convertible currency.  Budget is complete and done...they are crippled financially without an approved budget in the financial year...BUT it is approved waiting implementation.  Everything is compressing, time is against Iraq since the Arab Summit is at the end of March.  My count down timer maybe off but it falls in line with the restart of parliament...the 6th.

Guru Mailman17:    IT WOULD SEEM THAT THE ARAB NATION SECURITY TEAM GAVE A THUMBS UP ON IRAQS PREPAREDNESS FOR THE UP COMING SUMMIT...THERE IS NO WAY IN  ****  ALLAWI, THE KURDS AND SADR WILL ALLOW [MALIKI] TO GO TO THAT SUMMIT AS PRIME MINISTER WITHOUT EVERYTHING AGREED UPON DONE AND INTO LAW...AND IF NOT...PROCEEDINGS AGAINST MALIKI.  I LOOK FOR SOMETHING...TO COME OUT BEFORE SUNDAY REFERRING TO THE CONFERENCE BEING BACK ON.

UNNOFFICIAL SOURCE TELLS ME SADR, MALIKI, ALLAWI AND POSSIBLY HASHEMI  WILL BE CAMPING TOGETHER IN ONE TENT THIS WEEKEND AND LOOK FORWARD TO SINGING COOM-BY-YA AND EATING SMORES BY THE CAMPFIRE.  I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF I GET ANY MORE INFO'

Guru Med:
  STLOU POSTED PROBABLY THE BEST TELLING ARTICLE SHORT  SWEET AND TO THE POINT  IT IS THIS IS WHAT WE ARE WAITING FOR  -  AND WHEN IT IS APPROVED  THEN WE WILL MOVE AND THAT THEY NOW ARE WITHIN A TIMEFRAME

SO GANG  THERE IS AN RV DATE   APPROX.   THEY HAVE IN MIND AND FROM WHAT IS SAID  THEY ARE WITHIN THAT RANGE.  OH ONE THING  I DONT THINK THERE IS ALLOT TO DO.  I WAS MISUNDERSTOOD.  FOR ME  THE ONLY ISSUE IS THE APPROVAL  AND THEN THE PRINTING AND MINTING   NOW YES THEY WILL DO A MASS MEDIA CAMPAIGN BUT ALL THIS IS STILL WITHIN THE GUIDELINES

Guru BWM:   I honestly don't see any reason to say much when the information is the same...are we still looking for it now YES... that's all we need to know.

Guru PapaJack:  I'm just like everybody else just trying to get an RV, I read and study, and I appreciate others points of view, I don't get offended at folks that have different opinions because they might see something I miss. You know civil debate is a great thing and can be a learning tool.

Well if what I just read about China is true we should have an RV SOON like any minute SOON, I got another email about the arrests going on and the gag order and it reads like the who's who of the democratic leadership.

Guru Studley:  I am not here to debate anyone's intel, if you want to know if we have a live rate go to www.oanda.com, they are not going to have a live rate in one part of the world and not in another.   if we had, or have a live rate, u will not have to ask anyone.  there was corruption at the highest levels at UST, they have caused u and I to not receive our blessings, and no I will not go into details

PTR Member TruckerBabe Bank Story:  I had posted a thread a long time ago, about a great experience on the phone with WF, concerning opening an account and about their private banking services etc. Well i was supposed to have gone to visit them in person, but my folks got sick and i’ve had a lotgoing on and never got the chance to go meet with them etc.

So today i thought i really would like to go talk to them about opening an account, and hopefully talk to the gentleman i previously spoke too, who was very friendly and knew of the dinar , and even mentioned to me that al ot of his customers have dinar. Etc.

OK... well today i actually took the time to go there in person. The gentleman i had talked to previously who had invited me to come in to discuss in more detail about their personal banker services, was not there, but this other very nice lady helped me , and as we were talking, i had first got his name wrong lol, cause it had been
several months sense i’d last talked to him, then she mentioned a name that sounded very familar,

I said Yes thats him! and there was other customers in the bank sitting a few chairs behind me, and i was trying to be vague, about it, so i said yes we had talked previously, and i would like to discuss more about what we had talked about several months ago.. and she looked at me and said " About dinar??" kind of loud! ( i was like ohh no i didnt want too many to hear! lol) her eyebrows raised some and little smile on her face. almost as if she was beaming! i said yes and smiled but i tried to reply quietly as to not draw attn.

A few min. later after inoticed no one was near me, i told her... i am a very private person, and didnt really want to bring attention esp about that! lol and she smiled and said oh,its ok, no one was paying attention. lol and a few min. later she asked for my email , i wrote it down for her and handed it to her, she immediately told me she would let him know right away, that i opened an account, and to expect an email from him! and smiled real big at me!

She even brought me a bag of candy etc, lol and helped me with setting up my account etc. and she even made sure she showed me and told me that she credited my opening of my account with his name!

I NEVER once mentioned the DINAR at ALL! WOW is all i can say! because last time i had talked to this person was several months ago! So... i await his email ! She said he would be back in his office Monday! so i plan on seeing him Monday to discuss more in detail private banker!

DV Member Benjiabi Bank Story:  Yesterday I went to open my non interest bank account at WF. I only provided the minimum info to the bank officer to open the account. She asked if I had a bank account with B of A and I asked why would you ask me that. She proceeded to tell me that after March 9th WF customers will be able to transfer funds to B of A accounts. I was very surprised to hear this and asked if the 2 banks were merging and she said no. Then why would 2 competing banks do such a thing? I asked and she said that because there were many requests from customers to be able to transfer funds between banks the same way one would transfer money between accounts in the same bank. The other strange thing she said was that she wondered why this was not Big News everywhere. The only info given to the banks about this came in a very short email from the Corporate Office. These news made a lot of sence to me since it is beeing advise for us to cash in with one bank & then transfer our funds to a 2nd bank for protection. Looks to me these 2 banks want to maximize on Dinar customers by making it easy to make transfers between only them two. Mmmmm? Are banks really getting ready for the RV? Any thoughts?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum