Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED)

+8
kitkat
maestro
papajack
pwdrummer
dinarling
Duckyboy
davenfl
dinardiva
12 posters

Go down

RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) Empty RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED)

Post by dinardiva Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:25 am

*Bluwolf early Friday morning
07/08/2011 Jul 8 7:08 AM [Agent 007] from bluwolf: Friends all banks waited in last night to the late hours of yesterday for the outcome or instructions for your cashin procedures,actualy till 10 pm pacific. Please let me state that the rate is lockin on all high excutive screens at a very high rate so rest asure it is done. But to their astonishment they got info which stated that their was a impace between your president and congress and he did not sign off on your 15% tax bill also he has until aug. 2 to veto this if he chooses to. Please be advise that the UST,IMF,WB all are control buy your government. I hope that this answers all questions concerning the words,"why can't we see it or why can't we cash in and when can I go to my bank? " Good day all be blessed.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) Empty Re: RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED)

Post by davenfl Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:28 pm

MORE GURU DOODOO
Rolling Eyes

davenfl

Back to top Go down

RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) Empty Re: RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED)

Post by Duckyboy Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:07 pm

OH_BROTHER wrote:So now we have to wait til Aug 2?? Laughing What a joke all this BS guru intel has become

[b]bluwolf is an idiot who has been calling the rv "done" since Feb. Ignore him and please listen to dewey's round table call from last night
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Just curious, Ducky, has Okie ever said "IT'S DONE"?
dinarling
dinarling
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pwdrummer Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:33 pm

It does not surprise me that there is someone coming out saying the complete opposite of what was talked about last night....We've heard for 2 days about "O" signing off, now this guy says it didn't happen. Is this guy even invested?
pwdrummer
pwdrummer

Back to top Go down

RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) Empty Figures

Post by papajack Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 pm

Doesn't surprise me America has been under attack since 2006 when the demoncrats got control of congress.

papajack

Back to top Go down

Post by maestro Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:06 pm

AS I RECALL WHEN THE REPUBLICANS HAD
CONTROL OF CONGRESS SPENDING WAS OUT
OF CONTROL,CORUPTION, SCANDALS OF
HOMOSEXUAL ACTIVITY WITH SENATE PAGES"BOYS".
NOW,THAT BEING SAID MY POINT IS THE REAL CONTROLLERS
OF OUR GOVERNMENT AREN'T THOSE PUPPETS YOU SEE
ON CSPAN1 &2 !
crazyspin shame threadsneaker
maestro
maestro
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by kitkat Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Bluwolf is incorrect The constitutional process gives the President 10 days from receipt of any bill from Congress to either sign it into law or veto it, in which case it goes back to Congress for Congressional vote whether or not to overide veto. If Bluwolf can show what date the bill was submitted by Congress to the President, then let him state the date.

kitkat

Back to top Go down

Post by NC227B Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:44 pm

According to all the nonsense that we have seen from Bluwolf, I doubt tht there was a bill submitted to Congress for the RV. Has anybody written or seen such a bill? I seriously doubt anything that he says. And that goes double for Tony. lol!

NC227B

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:16 am

dinarling wrote:Just curious, Ducky, has Okie ever said "IT'S DONE"?

Hah, I think you could safely say that nearly ALL of the 'gurus' have been stating ITS DONE, for every single week, for months and months. I remember when Okie said it was done, nothing could stop it, we are there, rate is set and unable to change, yadda yadda yadda.... really? And people are STILL on the defense that his (and others) sources are soooo high up and connected?! I remember people joking about how we'd still be hearing the same things come August. Well. Sadly they are the ones who got it right. People wouldn't be so frustrated if the guru gods hadn't been proclaiming the finish line for this thing nearly every day for months on end. There's a reason DinarDaddy posts all this stuff under 'rumors and doozies'. DOOZIES! Now watch, somebody is going to blow a gasket for my honesty. But if you do explode (whoever you are), please please PLEASE tell me which part of my post was incorrect! Otherwise, take your own advice and ignore my post!

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

Post by Talleyman Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:21 am

Ya know I just thought... have we EVER had any sort of proof (of anything?) posted on these forums? I've heard about all these vouchers, cash-ins, etc. and there has yet to be one ounce of evidence ANY of that is real. Is that too much/wrong of me to expect that, because plenty of people have asked along the way. I see people ask for links all the time, and hardly EVER is anything followed up on. Just a thought.

Talleyman

Back to top Go down

RATE IS LOOKING GOOD AND SEE REASON FOR HOLDUP (COPIED) Empty THE WHOOPERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by darjohn Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:50 am

Kings of the Whoppers - One sells 'em, one tells 'em...
Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

darjohn
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:46 pm

Folks,

You are talking about a "TAX BILL", do you really think that there was a "TAX BILL" this would not be on every and I mean every news channel, from the left to the right, come on, use you heads

JMHO
North of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum