Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:57 am

Guru Bulldog75:   OKIE HAS OFFICIALLY CALLED THIS "IQD RV OF $12.36 USD". FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT WAS DOCUMENTED AT 6:00PM CST. ANY OTHER PERSON OR SITE CLAIMING FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT IS KNOWINGLY FALSE AND UNTRUE. MANKIND KNOWS OKIE CALLED IT. THANKS TO SIR OKIE.

OKIE STARTED THESE RE-CONFIRMATIONS BEGINNING AT 4:30PM CST TODAY. OOM TEAM HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THIS CONFIRMATION SINCE THAT TIME. ALL IS DOCUMENTED FOR OKIE AND THE SITE HERE. THERE IS NO OTHER SITE WHO CALLED THIS. OKIE CALLED IT.

AS OF MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY, IRAQ TIME:  OKIE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE WANT TO MAKE. WE ARE HOLDING ON THAT ANNOUNCEMENT UNTIL AT LEAST THREE CONFIRMATIONS CAN BE MADE.  ONCE WE GET CONCRETE INFORMATION WE WILL MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT. RIGHT NOW, THIS IS AN INFORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! FROM YOUR OKIE OIL MAN TEAM...IT COULD BE A POTENTIAL RATE OF $12.36 USD...OKIE IS NOW AWAITING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CONCRETE SOURCES...WE HAVE AN INFORMAL RV CALL....FOLKS; THIS IS THE RV.

WE WERE AWAITING CONFIRMATIONS THAT HAVE NOT MANIFESTED 'YET'. ...BUT, I WISH TO INFORM U, IMHO AND SOURCES REPORTING, ALL INFORMATION IS GO. WHAT GLITCHES THAT TEMPORARILY HELD THIS LAST NIGHT, HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. CHINA IS HAPPY NOW. RATES LOCKED & HOT. RATES ARE BETTER THAN BEFORE. THE 747 FLIES HIGH. IQD ABOVE 10K FT AND DONG VERY STRONG ABOVE .21 . THE FOG IS GONE WITH BLUE SKIES OVERHEAD. REST WELL. OUR DAY AND HOUR COMES BLESSED AND SO VERY SOON IN GOD'S TIME. WE MANIFEST THE BEST

THE KEY TO THIS : WATCH DINARBANKER.COM ; WHEN THEIR PRICES CHANGE FOR A SOLID (10)TEN MINUTES APPROX, THAT WILL SIGNAL 'RED ALERT' FOR A RATE POST. PURPORTEDLY, THE USA GOVT WILL WARN THEM 10-20 MINUTES IN ADVANCE OF AN APPROACHING "MAJOR RATE CHANGE". THAT'S OUR BEST BEST TO MONITOR A "RATE POST CHANGE" IN ADVANCE. BBL. BEST WISHES.

A TRIBUTE TO OKIE: NEVER HAVE I SEEN A MAN WORK SO DETERMINED TO FIND THE TRUTH AND PATHWAY OF AN INVESTMENT FOR HIS FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS & COUNTRY. WHAT TIRELESS WORK THIS MAN HAS GIVEN TO DINARIANS, SOCIETY, AND NOW THE ECONOMY OF THIS PLANET. HIS NAME AND HISTORICAL VALUE WILL BE HERE AMONG US FOR DECADES TO COME. IF ONE TOOK JUST 1% OF THE TIME THAT OKIE HAS INVESTED IN THIS, ONE MAY HAVE NO TIME LEFT FOR THEIR SELF. THE DAYS, HOURS, WEEKS, YEARS, WEEKENDS ARE ALMOST IN-CALCULABLE. HAD I NOT WITNESSED THIS WITH SOME OF MY OWN TIME AND ENERGY, I WOULD HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE VASTNESS OF OKIE'S KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND FORESIGHT. WHILE WE HAVE THE CHANCE, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SAY "THANK YOU OKIE". THIS MAN GAVE US ALL HE HAD. HE'S THE KIND OF GUY WE ALL WANT ON A WINNING TEAM, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES. HE HAS TRIUMPHED OVER MANY THINGS. HE HAS INVENTIONS AND KNOWLEDGE ON ECONOMICS AND HISTORY THAT AT TIMES, JUST MADE ME ALMOST SPEECHLESS; AND THAT'S DIFFICULT TO DO. OKIE, BROTHER: WE ALL JUST LOVE YOU SO BLESSED MUCH. THANKS FOR BEING MY BROTHER. AMEN.

Guru OkieOilman:    GOOD EVENING AMERICA SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. IF YOU REMEMBER LAST WEEK I STATED IT WAS MY LAST PRE-R/V POST.    WELL I'M POSTING NOW---DOES THAT RING A BELL WITH SOMEONE?--I FORTUNATELY RECEIVED THE INTEL BULLDOG POSTED FOR ME LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND AM VERY PROUD THAT ALL OF US WILL BENEFIT FROM THE INTEL RECEIVED---THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ENDURED THIS EXTENDED TRIAL OF PATIENCE--YOU WILL BE VASTLY REWARDED.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM THE MYRIAD OF PHONE CALLS--TEXTS--AND E-MAILS---I AM LIKE DOLLY PARTON---MY CUP RUNNETH OVER

GIVE ME NO HONOR OR PRAISE---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER--GIVE GOD ALL (ALL) THE GLORY

DON'T WORRY ABOUT US ALL MEETING IN THIS LIFETIME----WE WILL HAVE ETERNITY IN HEAVEN TO DISCUSS THIS BLESSING FROM GOD.   THINK ABOUT THIS ALL YOU IMPATIENT PEOPLE-----BANKS WILL BE OPEN MONDAY----WHAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?
JANET--DON'T WAKE ME UP TOMMOROW MORNING WITH OUR USUAL SUNDAY CALL--I HAVE BEEN SLEEPLESS FOR 3 DAYS NOW

Guru SweetQueen:  I got word earlier today that Iraq had released to the International Press the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, rate is 7.45 pegged to the GBP and since everyone is hesitating to call it, I just did. This comes directly from my sources. I don't need a link, my source is directly from the sandbox. The men are afraid to call it, so it was up to the Queen.

I'm on the phone with Jonnywg and he has confirmations that it has gone LIVE in Iraq and announced to the International Community. He will have Associated Press confirmations within the hour, the GBP is currently 1.56 and will be revalued to an even higher rate.  We should see update of CBI come this evening.

IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO CALL IT FOR THE SITE, I PASSSED ON THE INTEL AS I NORMALLY DO AND IT TOOK TO LONG FOR THE GUYS TO CALL IT, SO WHO BETTER THAN THE QUEEN WHOM HAD THE ACTUAL INTEL HERSELF. WHOOOO HOOOOOO

I have not heard rate for the VND, as my source is directly fom the sandbox and the information provided came from Baghdad.

JONNYWG IS MY WITNESS THAT I HAVE HAD HIM ON CALLS WHILE TALKING TO THIS SOURCE, AND I DID CALL HIM WHEN I GOT THE NEWS EARLIER TODAY.  I NEVER WANTED LIME LIGHT, AS I HAVE ALWAYS PASSED MY INTEL FORWARD BUT IN SEEING A DELAY TO CALL IT, I THOUGHT IT WAS MEANT TO BE THAT I CALL IT,  AGAIN I WILL TAKE IT TO PRAYER AND WATCH FOR IT TO BE SHOWN TO THE WORLD.  I CAN'T THANK ENOUGH THE WONDERFUL TEAM THAT SURROUNDS 3SINTEL, JONNYWG, DINARWISHES, BWM, BELLAGRITS, SOONERFAN62, FOOTFORWARD, STUDLEY, ARIZONA HEAT, FREEWAYBILL, BLUWOLF AND I'M SURE I'M FORGETTING MANY,

ALSO WANT TO THANK THE WONDERFUL MODS THIS SITE HAS WHOM ALSO HAVE GREAT SOURCES BEHIND THE SCENES, BUT MOST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU THE MEMBERS OF 3SINTEL FOR YOUR LOVE, SUPPORT, AND UNDERSTANDING DURING THIS JOURNEY, IT WAS MEANT TO BE THAT WE FINALIZE IT HERE JUST LIKE A BUNCH OF NUTS. WHOOOO HOOOO FOR 3SINTEL.

When I was let go from the GET Team a while back where I was known as SweetvirgoDinar, I went to OOM and I thought my destiny was at OOM and it turns out that conflicts with intel provider led to me stepping down, and along with me the entire team of 32 mods, with the exception of 3 resigned as well, and we felt that we needed to put a site together as quick as possible, the task was hard, two of the earlier sites were hacked, you the members had to register a total of 4 times, that I will never forget but it was God's will that we built 3sintel and all come under the same Tree together just like a great big family.

I want to give a special thanks to .katt whom worked endless hours in getting the perfect site, and for putting up with me for been so picky about how I wanted everything done. And when it came time to turn to you the members about site maintenance, I can't thank you enough the gesture so many of you had and how you made it possible for the site to continue running. Thank you to all my squirrels and our wonderful staff. This was God's plan for me, and I am honored to be here sharing this site with all of you. :

Guru Jonnywg:    i am confirming that SWEET QUEEN CALLED THE RV AND THAT HER INFO IS THE ORIGINAL.  THE SOURCE IS FROM IRAQ, IT IS SWEET QUEENS PERSONAL SOURCE AND I WAS PRIVELEGED TO BE CALLED IN TO HAVE THEM REPEAT IT...THIS IS HISTORY...THIS IS A HISTORIC DAY AND WE ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT.

I am priveleged to be in many intel groups. People with original sources, SWEET QUEEN IS ONE of them. I attend this group daily and assure you tht I was present when the source told SWEET QUEEN the RV DETAILS............ She is presenting the facts from the original source not Okie;s site or other intel friends.......... She gave this infoto me to verify hich i finally got one as she declared the rv

Guru FootForward:  no one is scared to call anything. people are just not wanting to jump the gun. man alive...i dont get some people. some of you are just rude lol

Hey folks. Sorry to bud in here. I just wanted to really let you guys know that you have an exceptional man leading your room here who is as connected as anyone. Consider him a blessing, and listen to the man! he knows of what he speaks!  and no, he didnt pay me to say that lol, but i do agree with cap1
im still waiting for some more call, but i do believe cap and others are correct and we might even see a slightly higher rate then what cap has mentioned.  all depends what the pound gets RV'd at.   but as far as im concerned, even if we dont "SEE" the rate for a few days, guys you need to know its done. it was as soon as the budget was announced. God wants to bless us big time,thats why i never bought into this 86 cent.....stuff. its going to be high, its going to be a good rate, and we have a mighty big blessing on our hands

Guru Hammerman:  ATTENTION I am on the phone right now with
Hammerman and he is excited and eating King Crab, he has confirmed with Cheney connection and Blaino's conntact and is hearing it from 2 civilians in Iraq. He is going to a concert but as he gets info he will get it to us. He is still grounded and NOT calling it officially yet.

Guru Foghorn: I have been contacted by my brother.... (V.P. of one of the big four banks) he told me that his corporate officers has been taking part in nation wide meetings with other large financial institutions regarding the procedure and timetables for cashing in the Iraqi dinar. Also mentioned that the articles that have been circulating out of Iraq, inwhich talking about the dropping of the zeros and the revaluing of their currency should be highly regarded and trusted.... In the eyes of the banking world... this is truly on the fringe, and will materialize sometime prior to the Arab Summit Conference... On a funny side note.. My contact (friend) at the US Labor Dept said that some of the three letter agencies (who had given false info to the banks in the past) have been having some fun with people who are chasing this endeavor down via the internet... meaning dinar websites and chat room users.

PTR:  We are all excited, we have talked with Dan, Tony Gary, we are all excited, alot of good info was released.... We are hearing alot of non confirming information.... it is as this point unconfirmed... we wait til entities can confirm... we will get it out there when it does get confirmed... EVERYTHING is POSITIVE.... our lips are on the glass.... we just aren't quite ready to drink it until we can fully confirm it .... We care too much about our members to say it is over.... We want to say its over... but want to protect you all from disappointment... AS SOON AS THERE IS CONFIRMATION... YOU WILL HEAR IT FROM your PTR Team !!!!!! No bones about it... we are all excited... we want to pop the champagne with you all,,, for tonight... hang out with us... be nice.. we have a lot to be happy about !!!

Guru SoonerFan:  Good Afternoon everyone hope all of you are having a great day with the family. As overwhelming as the intel was yesterday, today is just the opposite, it's almost like someone turned off the faucet. However what little has come in today has been real positive. I say calm before the storm.  To be honest what I am understanding, I will be going to church tomorrow to thank GOD for my blessing

Guru Bear5642:   WITH THE BUDGET ACTUALLY BEING IMPLEMENTED MARCH 1ST THIS IS REALLY GONE HAPPEN - JUST REMEMBER IRAQ MUST HAVE EVERYTHING AND I MEAN EVERYTHING BEFORE...THE ARAB SUMMIT...THIS IS HUGE IRAQ MUST SHINE...NOW IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANYTIME.   I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED THAT THE NEXT ANNOUNCEMENT OUT OF IRAQ WILL BE ALL THE MINISTERS IN PLAY.   THIS THING IS NOT MUCH FURTHER,  IT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE ARAB SUMMIT.

Guru BellaGrits:
   I know the rates are postured in the banks as LIVE and PENDING.... they have ALL been downloaded..... No more talk about algorithms, glitches, signatures, etc...I firmly believe we are simply waiting on logistics/timing.... much work has been accomplished ..... more than you will ever know ..... I can assure you, your mods, intel providers, and administrators are TIRED!!!

I think I got 3-4 hours sleep.... the great thing, we can all work together to acomplish a single goal.... we are here to help you, to bring you our best, and I believe we are a great team..... Henry Ford said: "Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success." I like that... 3sintel lives by that...we don't say it, we achieve it. Enjoy your day-- may want to keep your eye on the news....things are happening.... will bring more in as I can....get excited.....you have every right to allow yourself to get excited.....on a phone call as I type this... be back in a few.

Guru Studley:   Just so everyone knows: key point of this event is to remove certain individuals that have caused trouble, the people who are trying to help everyone do not want you and others to loose their money. The system has to be completely cleaned up; they are working behind the scenes to make this happen. Take care everyone, have a great day. Can't really talk now.... heading into another meeting.... just wanted you all to know what the real reason is for all the delays.

Guru Enorrste:   The best we can hope for is before the Arab Summit, and...there are good reasons to believe we will see it before then.

Guru Kaperoni:   Quote…“The position of the Ministry of Planning in conformity with the official views of some experts, when he called on the ministry's spokesman to wait to declare Iraq's accession to full membership at the moment, on the grounds that Iraq needs a lot of changes on the economic situation before they have the full membership.”  This is a great quote…It simply says…we will not get WTO accession until we do what is needed prior. Pass economic laws, RV, tariffs…Then comes WTO (mid to late 2012?). And the result is a successful free market economy that does business with the world.  3 very good reasons (Tariffs, Arab Summit and WTO Accession) to be very optimistic that the RV is coming soon.

Guru BGG:   things are good but Maliki is still up to his "last minute tricks" - don't be surprised when they come out of a National Meeting with a new PM or don't hold it at all.  It's all good either way...Like I said - with him or without him - it is going to happen.

Guru Cap1:  GOOD MORNING GUYS!!! GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!  AND YES, IT WAS A LATE NIGHT BUT AN EXCITING ONE. TODAY IS JUST AS PROMISING AS LAST NIGHT MANY THINGS STILL GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES ALL FOR OUR GOOD. WHEN IT GOES LIVES, IT WON'T CREEP DOWN. IT WILL SHOW THE ACTIVE RATE  IMMEDIATELY.  JUST WAITING FOR IT TO GO LIVE. I'LL BE MAKING CALLS SHORTLY.  ALL IS DONE RIGHT NOW THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD.   DON'T BE DISCOURAGED IF 2 COMES AROUND AND YOU DON'T SEE ANYTHING. IT IS HAPPENING.

HEY YOU RICH SHIP MATES!!!! BACK IN THE SADDLE HERE! GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!!!  JUST MADE SOME CALLS..  DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THE CRESCENT MOON WITH THE STAR/PLANET IN THE LOWER LEFT TONIGHT?  THAT IS A VERY SPECIAL SIGN FOR THE MUSLEM PEOPLE .

WELL, ATER A FEW PHONE CALLS- I CAN CONFIRM OKIE'S AND JONNY'S INTEL,  WE DO HAVE AN RV!  NOW, IT PROBABLY WON'T SHOW INTERNATIONALLY UNTIL TOMORROW SOMETIME, BUT WE SHOULD BE AT THE BANKS ON MONDAY.  THE NEWS COMES FROM VERY HIGH SOURCES IN THE SANDBOX.

AND YOU KNOW, WE'VE ALWAYS (OKIE AND ME) HAVE BEEN EARLY TO THE DANCE WHEN IT COMES TO INTEL. WE HAVE AN RV IS WHAT'S GOING ON.  FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE NOT SEEN OKIE AND JONNY'S PREVIO0US POSTS, I'LL HAVE THE LADIES REPOST FOR US SO THAT WE CAN ALL READ IT TOGETHER.   ]THE RATE IS TIED TO THE GBP @ 7.45. THE GBP IS ALSO RVING AND I THINK THAT IT WILL RV AT 1.66, SO THAT WOULD GIVE YOU THE $12.36 I BELIEVE . 7.45 X 1.66 = $12.36

Guru BWM:  THERE ARE SEVERAL GROUPS RIGHT NOW GETTING "CIRCLE" INTEL...PLEASE WAIT UNTIL TRUE CONFIRMATION CAN BE RESOLVED...THAT WOULD BE A LIVE RATE ON A TELLER LEVEL BANK SCREEN OR THE CBI UPDATE...

WHEN YOU SAY PRE-RV WE ARE STILL PRE-RV CURRENTLY, SOME PPL OBVIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT AN RV TRULY IS APPARENTLY SINCE EVERY LAST POST CONTINUES...

THIS IS NOT A RACE, YOU WILL ALL BE WINNERS ONCE THIS HAPPENS NO MATTER WHO SAID THEY CALLED IT FIRST...HOW MANY "RV'S" HAVE BEEN CALLED IN IRAQ? UNLESS YOU ARE CASHING OUT THERE i DON'T THINK YOU CARE ABOUT THEIR IN COUNTRY RV CALL.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  this will happen soon, and yes way way before years end. There is allot of mis- information being thrown around, allot of it conspiracy theory's, so that just mucks it up even more.

I’m looking to see when they will actually implement their 2012 budget and see how they get around using the US dollar

Guru Bluwolf:   Where are we now...!!!!! That is the question mostly ask by all right now. The fact is we are in the best position ever.  Actually all banks are excited and ready to go for all cash outs. We should relax now for we are really there, the timing on this event is on a minute to minute ratio.

But the world has already shown publicly the stepping down of some really bad guys and they now await to see the same back here in the us, is this what is interfering with this outcome imo yes it is,  You see the air must be clear of everyone that has done harm and created turmoil on the innocent people of the us and its government.

this is really a international release of currencies and the people behind it are just making sure that everything is squared off to the cent before it goes out to all mankind. Has this been done already?...Yes it HAS...Will we be to the banks SOON?...YES you most definitely will. How fast is SOON?...WE are in a minute to minute wait and so are the banks.  The fact is we are in the best position ever.

Dinar Recaps Anonymous Bank Story:  This is a personal WF experience. I'm sharing it with you folks as there is a lot of discussion about banks, cashiing in, and validation of the dinar. Below is what we were told by our Personal Banker from WF.

Last summer we created an LLC and chose WF as our bank of choice. At that time, we opened 2 accounts - a checking and a savings because of direction from our attorneys and WF. We chose WF due to the fact that our attorneys told us that we should choose from the Big 4 and that based on their experience WF and BOA would best suit our needs.

At the time, we were assigned a personal banker who set up our account and who was friendly, but not very knowledgeable about the Dinar. She did have respect for it it and apparently had several customers who had dinar, but really was relying upon us to provide her information about the dinar.

Quite SURPRISINGLY, we received a phone call at home from WF one evening about a month ago.. On the other end of the line, was a new personal banker that had been assigned to us. He introduced himself and told us that he would be working with us through the cash-in process.

He was VERY FAMILIAR with the dinar and told us that they were preparing for the event. He informed me that he, at this time, was our personal banker, but on revaluation of the dinar we would be assigned an Private Banker within 24 hours who would be taking over our accounts at that point.

He told us (he is located in Las Vegas and we are in TN) that he would be locating someone close to us so that they would be convenient to us for our needs. At the time, I asked him to please explain to me the difference between him and a Private Banker.

He told me that as a Personal Banker, he had approximately 500 accounts that he was responsible for and that a Private Banker (with WF) only had 20-25 customers. Private Bankers have much fewer customers so that they can be at the beck and call of their clients...24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

He clarified for us WF's position on the Dinar at this point. He told us that they do not currently trade it due to the fact that at its current rate IT WAS NOT PROFITABLE FOR THEM TO DO SO. But, as soon as it reached a reasonable rate that they would be all in...and FAST.

They are fully trained on the RV scenario and like us are waiting for the event to occur. He referenced the fact that prior to the Kuwaiti Dinar RV they did not deal with it, but that now they dealt with it just like any currency...because it is profitable to do so. And, that they fully expected it to at least match the KWD.

I asked him about how WF would be validating the authenticity of the Dinar and was there any way he could tell me which branch near us had a DeLarue machine. He told me that none of their branches had DeLarue machines.

However, he explained that this would not be a problem for us, as they would validate it at the bank on cash-in through standard visual processes and that after that it would go to a non-public central location where a DeLarue machine is kept for final validation.

He further expained that this would not be a problem for us as our funds would be deposited IMMEDIATELY upon verification at our LOCAL branch. It would only become an issue if it was determined after going through the DeLarue machine that it was couterfeit.

He emphasized that our funds would be available immediately upon validation and deposit at the local branch.

Finally, he suggested to us, and we acted upon it, that we might consider opening up secondary accounts (checking and savings) to back up our other accounts. He called these accounts "Operational Accounts" and that they would ultimately wind up being the primary accounts for our LLCs.

The reason he said that this was a good idea was to prevent retraction of the deposit(s) from our primary accounts if we should elect to go through someone other than them for redemption as those people would have access to our account information and could immediately go in and retract the deposits.

Additionally, he strongly advised, as did our attorney, that we should move them to the secondary accounts in an effort to protect our ultimate anonymity. We had heard this before, but had not taken any action on this.

As a result of his advice, we now have the secondary accounts open and are waiting for the big event and are confident that our legal team and our bank are doing as much as they can to prepare us for the RV, and protect us post-RV.

Finally, it is important to know that this conversation was completely unprovoked by us and took us completely by surprise...AND, it made us feel very good about our decision to go with WF. We feel, at this point, that they are prepared (like us) for the RV and are anxiously awaiting it!!!! Hope you find this message helpful...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 2/25/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:18 pm

Thanks to Okie for calling the RV 5 years ago.

Thanks to Recaps for posting a bank story that exemplifies Recaps' 5-year willingness to post known lies to make a profit.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum