Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:58 am

Guru Bluwolf:   Buenas tardes today is the 19th of feb.,it is 82 degrees and partly sunny here in puerto rico and the time is 2:15 pm ast. We were told that all was finished and released [ that is true], we were told that the global settlements and prosperity packages are in the air [we need to see a international release of currencies first and that is still to be seen].

We were told the rates will be high [that is true, it is the highest that all mankind will ever see] , we were told that it should show up today [ that maybe but we have been here before, do not get me wrong i know we already have money but i want my banker to call me in to cashout first before i make it official to all] , i have been inform of many bank stories letting people know to come into a bank to cashin at a certain rate even before it is available legally, be careful for in my opinion i think it is scam in progress and it is completely illegal.

Please remember that there is a system in play that cannot be stopped now and no the rates cannot be changed anymore. [ for you cannot change 12 hours of currency adjustments in 30 seconds, we are talking about 195 countries and that is not a stroll in the park ]. Your were told that the china vp had gone home or is in another country you would be surprise to know where he is but that is my secret jejeje. But in content we are officially ready now to receive these blessings within the next couple of days if god permits. 

Please take this time to prepare yourselves with your banking sources, get all aspect of your future investments cleared out and open the road on your cashin options now, it is better now than ever. This is where we are at right now millionaires in the rising please do good with this new wealth, invest it well and be low key for your sake and that of your love ones, do ot be foolish with your monies for if you are in a years time you will be back to square one. Be blessed, dios los bendiga and may you have a happy journey all the rest of your life. Bluwolf

Guru Studley:   I've said this many times...you shouldn't look for anything, because the people in charge will NOT make it that easy to see... that is the name of the game...it is a speculation, no one, no one will know when this happens... period...not much to say, banks are very quiet, we are all still waiting for the release...we are in the best window I've ever seen.

Guru Cap1:    ARE WE THERE...I SAY YES.   WE ARE VERY, VERY CLOSE, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT HOUR IT WILL SHOW.  I AM ON HEIGHTENED ALERT...HOUR TO HOUR WATCH...THE NEXT TWO DAYS SHOULD BE VERY EXCITING IF ALL PANS OUT.

Guru OkieOilman:  THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY TODAY IS I AM VERY OPTIMISTIC ABOUT TODAY IN THE REALM OF POSSIBILITY FOR THE R/V. THERE ARE LITTLE TO ADD TO THAT STATEMENT. I HAVE AT MY DISPOSAL SOURCES THAT INFORMED ME OF THAT. I HAD SOURCES LAST FRIDAY NIGHT REPEATING THE SAME INFORMATION AND I PRAY THEIR INTEL IS CORRECT. KEEP ALERT. AND KEEP THE PRAYERS GOING UP

WHEN AND IF I GET ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATION OF ACTIVITY BEING INITIATED---I WILL POST. MY SOURCES IS (SOME) SITTING IN FRONT OF BANK SCREENS AS I SPEAK. I DO NOT WANT TO CREATE DRAMA WITH IN-CORRECT INTEL. I WILL POST WHEN I AM TOLD UNEQUIVACABLE PROVEABLE INTEL.

YOU GUYS INTERESTED IN A HOLY LAND TOUR----CONTACT---DELAWAREMEMOM--SHE IS THE CO-ORDINATOR AND AN EXPERIENCED GUIDE.

Guru Bulldog75:
  THE IQD WILL SHOW THE FOLLOWING ALONGSIDE TO USA RATES WHEN POSTED: (ROUNDED OFF): 4.00USA=.25 IQD ;5.00USA=.20IQD ; 6.00USA= .166IQD ; 7.00USA=.142 ; 8.00USA=.125IQD ; 9.00USA=.111IQD ; 10.00USA=0.10 IQD

WE KNOW EVERYONE IS QUITE ASTUTE ABOUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES IN THIS EVENT. CHINA IS THE BANKER AT THE POKER TABLE. THEY HAVE THE POWER TO BREAK THE USA BUT THEY WILL NOT. THIS IS SET TO SAIL SOON. THE TRAIN SLOWED EVEN SLOWER BUT KEEP THE FAITH; THIS TRAIN IS PULLING IN SLOWLY BUT SURELY TO THE STATION.

11PM CST. ALL SOURCES, IMHO, CONTINUE TO POINT SOONER; NOT LATER. BEFORE WE DO q & A SHORTLY, WE ALL KNOW AND REALIZE THERE IS NO ONE WHO KNOWS THE RATE AND DATE. THIS IS A CURRENCY RE-ALIGNMENT AND THIS WILL HAPPEN. THERE IS JUST NO CERTAIN DATE OR RATE. THE CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE BEEN 'ENHANCED THE LAST 48 HOURS IMMENSELY'. CHINA'S VISIT HAS BEEN PARAMOUNT FOR THIS EVENT.

THE RATES CAN COME COME ANY HOUR. WE PREPARE NOW. SECURE ALL ARENAS OF ONE'S LIFE. I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW CLOSE THIS IS. WE WILL SEE THE MARKETS GYRATE WHEN THIS OCCURS.

THERE HAVE BEEN MASS AMOUNTS OF MONEY MOVED DURING FRIDAY. FOREX OPENED AT 5:15PM CST TODAY. CHINA MARKETS WILL OPEN SOON. THIS IS A MASSIVE GARGANTUA EVENT. OUR TIME IS NIGH; CLOSER THAN WHAT ANYONE MAY REALIZE AT THE MOMENT. WE ARE BLESSED TO BE HERE. THIS WILL COME. THE RATES OF IQD AND DONG ARE VERY STRONG. WE WAIT. BLESSINGS. THANKS.

WATCH THE MARKETS CLOSELY. WATCH DINARBANKER.COM . MARKETS ARE GYRATING. WE WAIT.  MANY OF YOU CAN DO THE HOMEWORK AND WATCH THE MARKETPLACE.  WE PRAY FOR THOSE IN GREAT NEED. WE HAVE ALL CHOSEN TO PLACE OURSELVES HERE. WE PRAY AND KNOW GOD WILL PROVIDE THE MANNA FROM HEAVEN. OUR TIME IS NIGH.

THERE WILL BE MORE EXEC AND PRESIDENT REMOVALS AND ARRESTS BEFORE THIS IS ALL OVER. WE WAIT. THAT'S A SEPARATE ISSUE AND DOES NOT EFFECT THE RV BUT DOES EFFECT OUR GLOBAL ECONOMY BECAUSE OF THE MASSIVE THEFTS AND CONSPIRACIES INVOLVED. WATCH THESE TOPICS CLOSELY. WE MUST BE ON GUARD FOR ALL INFORMATION. WE ARE THE NEW PROSPEROUS CHRISTIAN LEADERS OF THE WORLD. WE MUST USE OUR INFLUENCE WISELY.  GOOD NIGHT FOR NOW.

THIS IS SET TO SAIL SOON.  THIS TRAIN IS PULLING IN SLOWLY BUT SURELY TO THE STATION. THE RATES CAN COME COME ANY HOUR.    THE CIRCUMSTANCES HAVE BEEN 'ENHANCED THE LAST 48 HOURS IMMENSELY'. CHINA'S VISIT HAS BEEN PARAMOUNT FOR THIS EVENT.  CHINA IS ABSOLUTELY UPSET WITH USA/UST/O/G.   CHINA IS THE BANKER AT THE POKER TABLE. THEY HAVE THE POWER TO BREAK THE USA BUT THEY WILL NOT.  OUR TIME IS NIGH; CLOSER THAN WHAT ANYONE MAY REALIZE.

Guru Mailman17:  I SAID...TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR TAX, TARRIF AND SHABS BILL?   AM I TO ASSUME THAT THE TARRIF LAW THAT HAS BEEN IN PLACE WAS JUST AMENDED TO MEET CURRENT SITUATION? YES. WE HAVE THE TAX/TARRIF.  THAT TARIFF ADJUSTMENT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE IT WAS NOT SCHEDULED. SO WE SEE NUJAFI HAS SAID...ALTHOUGH NOT IN PARLIMENTS UPCOMING SCHEDULE THAT THE BUDGET WILL GET VOTED ON MON?  WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THE RATE IS IN THE BUDGET? 

IF..BY CHANCE THE BUDGET GOES THROUGH....BEFORE SHABS BILL...THAT IS OK...LOOK FOR THE BILL BEFORE THE ACTUAL BUDGET IS IMPLEMENTED, WHICH...IMHO...SHOULD BE WITHIN DAYS.  WE ALREADY KNOW THE CBIS STANCE...THE BUDGET CANNOT BE IN FORCE WITHOUT IT AND THEY WILL NOT...GO INTO THAT ARAB SUMMIT WITHOUT A TRADEABLE CURRENCY, PERIOD.

MOON SUPPOSE TO BE AT THAT MEETING [ARAB SUMMIT ?] ...ARTICLE SAYS HE IS.  IRAQ GETTING OUT OF 7 MEANS THEY MOST LIKELY HAVE TO SEE ART 8 FIRST.  ART 8 DOESNT GET THEM OUT OF 7...BUT IT IS THE STEP NEEDED?  SO...MAYBE...MOON WILL ANNOUNCE 8...WITH DETAILS AS TO IRAQS REMOVAL FROM 7 IN THE NEAR FUTURE...POSSIBLY EVEN GIVING A DATE?   BEFORE THAT SUMMIT... THE NEW DENOMS WILL BE OUT...ALONG WITH THE NEW RATE....AND IRAQ WILL BE ABLE TO PUFF THEIR CHEST OUT WITH MOON BESIDE THEM AND TELL THE ARAB LEAGUE...THERE A NEW PLAYER IN TOWN.

Guru Soonerfan62:  I was getting texts and calls after I signed off last night and was getting calls and texts in Church this morning. I am sure glad I remembered to turn off ringer. Lot going on right NOW. Guys let me assure you you will have plenty of professional advise Post RV and I promise you you will have time for planning your future with these guys, you're not going to have to make life decisions in 24 hours.

Guys I will tell you one thing if you will promise no questions OK?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Do not concern yourself with Forex today, no change means nothing.

Guru PapaJack:   it's to hard to sit in this chair, I'm so Excited WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

If you will SAY to the mountain be thou removed, and shall not DOUBT in his heart, he shall have whatsoever he SAYETH!!!  The darkside of the force has been defeated, VICTORY is ours, it is written WE WIN!!!!!!

It's being alluded to on Dinarrecaps that it might show up in the wee hours of the morning.   Just keep in mind there is a lot going on, but the hard part is done, I just hope the timer keeps on counting down till the Fat Lady sings this time

Guru BellaGrits:  Stand by folks for more updated intel - we are on an hour by hour watch per all the Intel gatherers - this is amazing that WE ARE IN THE HOURS BEFORE THIS BLESSING MANIFESTS - THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER - last night on that prayer call many prayed about the RV but it was mostly about encourageing the masses in the relationship ways of GOD and I do believe taking care of God's business, HE HAS TAKEN CARE OF THIS RV WHILE WE ARE REPRESENTING HIM LAST NIGHT - all of our prayers are being answered - wow I stand amazed we love You LORD!!!!

IT IS EVIDENT CHINA DIDN'T GO TO IRAQ FOR A "BRUNCH" OR EVEN A VACATION...THIS TELLS ME ALOT.  WE KNOW THE BIS HAS RELEASED THE RV, AND THAT IS CONFIRMED INFORMATION-- ALL AGENCIES IN AUTHORITY HAVE COMPLETED THEIR TASKS...IT SITS AT THE UST (OUR CENTRAL BANK)...WAITING TO BE RELEASED...FOR THE FIRST TIME, IT IS IN A POSITION W/O THE ABILITY TO BE MODIFIED PRIOR TO THE RELEASE!!! THIS IS  H U G E !!!!!!!!.

Guru FreewayBill:   We basically are in this situation in my opinion... The Chinese have made it very clear that this can go no longer... The world is decaying waiting on this to happen.... Many things have been taken care of and all seem to be in position for this to happen. What we seem to be waiting on right now is just the final go ahead and we will be in the banks. I see nothing out there at this time to stop or stall it provided that all entities hold to their agreements they have already signed off on... The best is very close and you should be very optimistic on the next few hours/days....

Guru Med:  THE REMINDER THAT WAS GIVEN BY CENTRAL BANK THAT THEY, ACCORDING TO THE CENTRAL BANK ACT,  DO NOT NEED ANYONES PERMISSION TO DO ANYTHING WITH THE CURRENCY.  IT IS SOLEY UP TO THEM.  IT IS A COURTESY THAT IS BEING GIVEN TO THE GOVT.

BETWEEN NOW AND SEPTEMBER THIS IS OVER, WE ARE NOW IN PHASE II  WHICH IS SUPPOSE TO SEE A CHANGE IN THE EXCHANGE RATE NOW ACCORDING TO WHAT CBI SAID IN PAST LAST MONTH. PHASE II IS TO BE THE CHANGE IN RATE FROM THE PAST ARTICLES.  THE RATE WILL BE FIRST, THEN THEY WILL START TO ISSUE THE NEW DENOMS TO RUN WITH THE CURRENT DINAR.  IF YOU HAVE 25,000 DINAR, YOU GET 25,000 BACK IN THE NEW, IT IS THAT SPECIFIC.   I HAVE READ IT AND HAVE A COPY.

THIS IS THE ONLY LAW IN PLACE ON THE REPLACEMENT OF DINAR ON THE BOOKS: The conversion rates for new Iraqi dinars will be as follows:
 How will the exchange occur?  
  (1) People will come to banks with their currency
  (2) Currency will be counted and its equivalent value in new currency will be paid
  (3) Old currency will be promptly marked and will then be destroyed
  (4) Those with bank accounts will see their balances automatically converted. Salaries will begin to be paid in the new dinar at the earliest available opportunity.
THAT IS ONLY A PART OF THE LAW.

Guru Poppy3:    meetings sat-sun are or can be huge for us and the world...many peeps still saying it out of iraq's hands LOL,  guys follow the money and it will lead directly to DR SHABIBI the Harvard grad. He and only he has that key. Right now it is the key to my heart.

Guru Kaparoni:  From Kaperoni today.

I found out today that Dinar Recaps will no long be posting any of the DinarAlert chats, Conference Calls, or any other site related information. The purpose for such a decision? Apparently, we have made a public statement that conflicts with there advertising revenue stream...Dinar Registry

Here is the comments from Dinar Recaps...

Due to your bashing a advertiser of ours, without knowing the facts, Dinar Recaps will no longer be advertising or promoting your calls or chats.

Here is DinarAlert's response...

If your talking about Dinar Registry, we did not bash, we simply stated on DinarAlert that we do not recommend usage of such a service. This is a high risk type product for misuse, or abuse, or even theft. Clearly, you can understand that position. Providing, names, ip addresses, and such and then documenting dinar, could and may very well be a serious problem. At DinarAlert, we put the dinar community our members interest first and foremost. I think you can appreciate that.

If you are going to stop posting our information on that basis, i am very disappointed.
DinarAlert

So there you have it. If you want to read Kaperoni's chats or posts, or listen to conference calls, you will have to come to DinarAlert to see them. We can clearly see that money is the driving force on many "intel" websites rather than solid factual information.

PTR Member WeatherNut Bank Story:  Weathernut called today and he asked me to post his BANK STORY.  His home was scheduled to be put up for auction this week. He decided to contact his bank, which is BOA and see if he could use his Dinar as collateral against his home loan and prevent this auction.

He asked the banker if they knew of the Dinar and they said yes, He asked do you have a book to verify its authenticity and she replied, yes they did and that they had been trained on how to verify
it. He proposed this question to this banker who then referred him to a larger branch to assess his question regarding his auction.

When he spoke with the banker there they said they were also aware of the Dinar and that they would take his offer under consideration. A few days later he was contacted that they
would INDEED postpone the auction of his home until March 14th.

So there, you can read between the lines and make your own conclusions. He indeed gives God the Glory and is hopeful that this RV will happen prior to that date.

My question is...... Does the bank know something we do not?? Lets hope so… 

Chase Bank Story:  Note worth posting! My mom went into Chase bank and in the past had brought up the Iqd to a personal banker multiple times. Every time the banker never had a positive response. On Friday she stopped in the same Chase bank to put money into her account and ran into the same personal banker who came up to her and said, " looks like your dinars are poppin". She asked what he knew and he told her that they were going into a training next week on the cash out of the dinar... I thought that was a pretty cool story and finally was able to get a story like that from somebody I know wouldn't make it up.

DV Member Rockinrich: 
This story about dinar recaps no longer putting kaperoni's chats on their site is not a big deal that site is a complete joke they are clearly owned and paid for by these pumpers its obvious ive tried to comment on their and they very rarely post anything negative about these moron pumpers kaperoni is better off not having his information on that b.s. site cause it makes peeps think he's like one of these moronic gurus and he doesnt deserve that he goes purely off facts and researches articles and the only reason he sometimes goes into different sites is to help peeps and give them the real skinny unlike all the other buttmunch gurus!! and id pleaser i will have kap come into the chat room soon and have a little chat im sure he would enjoy that!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 2/19/2012 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:21 am

LOL, Recaps was getting bashed 5 years ago!  They were exposed to be a fraud THEN, just as they are NOW! 

Dinar Recaps serves no purpose but to enrich themselves, and are complicit in fraud perpetrated upon unsuspecting, 'speculative investors.'  They only publish intel that fits a specific narrative (ie, helps web traffic to grow DR revenue), they censor dissenting views, they censor dissenting comments, and they are joined at the hip with liars and scam artists.  They KNOWINGLY publish lies because it makes them money.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum