Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Yousef "White Knights" 2/13/17

3 posters

Go down

Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 Empty Yousef "White Knights" 2/13/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:43 am

The Elders finally flipped the proverbial and physical switch shortly after midnight on Saturday February 11, 2017.

This was their gift to humanity also signifying the end of the Chinese New Year celebrations.

All accounts worldwide went immediately gold backed, active with new rates and accessible in some countries on Sunday morning @ 2am EST--while all the banks and markets worldwide were closed.

General Dunford was also told at that time to "get his troops ready"--so he did--all day Sunday AM and PM.

We're told all security and banking assets were mobilized and are right now in "jump position" on high readiness alert status.

Republic Oath Keeper White Knights (very different than White Hats) were told to "be ready for Monday morning activation."

Donald Trump is no more the American president in charge of Republic affairs than Sesame Street's Big Bird is an NBA superstar.

Trump was intentionally put in place as a distraction (flash bang), required to do whatever Republic handlers instructed him to do or say to gain his family's amnesty.

Trump's required media cycle tour of duty ends sometime in early March.

Paul Ryan will take over per Trump's resignation followed by a Congressional vote in accordance with the Constitution.

Ryan's Vice President is still unknown. It's not Dunford however. Ryan was a long time secret military operative trained and committed for this exact task of restoring the Republic.

We've been told BiBi Netanyahu gave into surrender pressure last year around Thanksgiving when he thought the RV was immanent. Poroshenko in Kiev too.

The exit timing of all these sovereign national leaders who were late holdouts was always scheduled for this time period due to the changes required for our Republic to become GESARA complaint post-2016 election.

That's why many of Trump's ridiculous cabinet confirmations have been continuously drawn out--as the Chinese Elders were buying time untill the end of new year celebrations.

Look for several of Trump's cabinet picks to be quickly replaced as soon as Ryan takes the Oath of Office to the Presidency.

People are gonna "freak out" when they see the screen rates--ZIM especially--high not low.

God is with us.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 Empty Re: Yousef "White Knights" 2/13/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:44 am

ok so we're now gold-backed.  not waiting for it.  it's official.  the market MUST respond.  A flipped switch to gold-backed cannot result in a yawning market.  so - when the market doesn't respond in a MASSIVE way, all of Dinarland will know Yosef is a lying fraud (something we've known for a year).

Oil/Gold futures are at less than 1% change to the red.  DJOA futures are up 50 points.

Yosef would never let facts get in the way of a good RV story...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:14 am

Yosef your a curse to humanity, besides being a criminal, a liar & con artist
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:58 am

well...looks like the market didn't get the memo about going asset-backed...complete shoulder shrug response to a flipped gold-backed financial system.  Guess Yosef was given false intel.  :-)
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:11 am

Yosef I forgot to add to the list of your accomplishments, your a traitor, as well, you sound more & more like a communist, you seem always more concerned about the CHINESE ELDERS than our own president of the United States, so that being said its obvious that your heart isn't for America, because of your conspiracy theories about our president & his cabinet.

Maybe your galactic friends could give you a ride on one of there space ships & take you to China to be with your elder brothers there, if they would even want you there, I really don't think anyone would have you, just my opinion.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:57 am

Chaz wrote:Yosef I forgot to add to the list of your accomplishments, your a traitor, as well, you sound more & more like a communist, you seem always more concerned about the CHINESE ELDERS than our own president of the United States, so that being said its obvious that your heart isn't for America, because of your conspiracy theories about our president & his cabinet.

Maybe your galactic friends could give you a ride on one of there space ships & take you to China to be with your elder brothers there, if they would even want you there, I really don't think anyone would have you, just my opinion.

Maybe Yosef can hitch a ride on the Neptune with Disgraced Former Senator Dave Schmidt.

Limousine to the Stars – Part-Timers Welcome
2012 February 2
Posted by Steve Beckow
Yousef  "White Knights"   2/13/17 UFO-mothership-333
The “Voyage to the Stars” team has just finished an hour-long call with Grener and Archangel Michael.

I’ll try to report the highlights from memory until a transcript is available from Ellen or Ruth.

Here is the tape. Your invitation to the stars.
http://www.counciloflove.com/2012channelings/020212grener.mp3

The most important highlight is that Grener will be taking Dave Schmidt and BZ Riger aboard the Neptune in the next 24 hours on a scouting mission. Why are they going? Because we know that some of you will need to cancel appointments and even shift work to go on this expedition and we want you to have an eyewitness report that this is really happening. Their report will provide that certainty.

At the latest they’ll go Friday morning so make a point of waiting till Friday afternoon to cancel appointments. Obviously work shifts may need to be attended to sooner.

Archangel Michael addressed the various criticisms that have been level against the project and against Linda. I’ll leave that to him for your reading.

Grener discussed the case of a mother whose child is afraid of the galactics. He said it would not be advisable for her to come until he has had an opportunity to deal with these fears. He said the fear was a bleedthrough from a life spent in the Galactic Wars and should not be dismissed but handled with compassion and patience. I’ll be mentioning this to the person herself. But it’s something that others should keep in mind as well if your children exhibit any fear of talk about galactics.

Geoff West asked if he could remain on board the Neptune and produce documentaries and Grener said it was important not to have anyone remain on board so that the dark could not say someone has been abducted. Thus it was important for us to have a list as well so all could be accounted for.

Grener does not want to increase the number of people coming because he wants it to remain intimate and connected. But he has made the concession that we can begin a second list and the galactics will come and get those people and take them for short visits to the ship.

There were one or two people who asked if they could come for a day and I said “no.” Well, that “no” is now a “yes.” We will prepare a second list of part-timers. (Pat, this one’s for you.) But the list is not so important as you just asking the galactics. When you ask, it’s like a party line. The galactics hear you, Grener said.

Any mistakes the logistics team makes, the galactics will correct. It isn’t the case that if your name is spelled incorrectly, you may be missed. He said that the galactics know who you are.

And anyone else who wants to come for a part-time stay among the list of full-time attendees, perhaps shift over to that list as well if you want to come only for a day.

How will they pick us up? Grener was not kidding when he said we’d be picked up in a limousine. That’s exactly how it will be. Our return will be en masse and we’re first go to a separate location where we’re meet the press.

Some people for this second group may have to give up a night’s sleep to go. The visit will be in full consciousness and your physical body. You will remember all you see. (And you’ll return ahead of the rest of us so you’ll be the first ones back.)

Now this is important. Going is an acknowledgement that we are supporting Disclosure. If people do not want to meet the press, well and good. They will be taken home separately. But most people should know that we are viewed as the vanguard of Disclosure.

We are looked upon as forming a kind of sisterhood and brotherhood that will support each other in really stepping out for Disclosure’s sake. So we have an element of work related to our play. Well, not really work, but going on this trip means something.  For all intents and purpose, we are Disclosure, people.

Archangel Michael has a message for Sahar, who has been jailed unjustly: He will work behind the scenes to see what he can do for you. You are not insane. End of message.

Thank you to those people who paid for this call.

http://www.ascensionwithearth.com/2012_02_02_archive.html

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/02/bring-your-toothbrush-important.html

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:11 am

Yell, I would like to go, pick up all the gurus on the way, drop them off in Yemen somewhere see how much dinar they can sell there.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum