Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

RayRat Call Notes 2/8/17

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 2/8/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:45 pm

(Notes by Adept1):

TNT Call notes 8-February-2017

Replay 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

http://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=94671327

RayRen: Good afternoon, super-fantastic TNT family! Today is Wednesday, February 8, 2017, yours truly RayRen98 at the controls. A member asked me not to say anything privately to you before the recording because she couldn’t be on the call. So I’m mentioning that before the recording!

Let’s start with the banks in the USA – 42 banks are now dealing with the dinar. The rates still stink, but at least we are in control – we are waiting for the rates to be what we want them to be, but we can choose to exchange. We are no longer waiting for permission although we are waiting for favorable conditions. Those conditions are not there today, but who knows what they will be tomorrow? I’m sure there are some other banks as well, but 42 banks have been told to me by members, and when the rate changes, we know where to go!

Some banks have initiated foreign currency training programs to more employees: how to process those currencies, and what will take place during exchanges. More banks are doing that now. [call dropped] So more people are learning about how to handle exchanges and what to expect. The banks were sent a message telling them to get ready. We don’t know what is preventing forward motion – maybe waiting for Iraq to make their final move. We’re still waiting for those instructions to come through.

One woman was at the banks, they showed her rates on the screen, and then learned that they should not have shown her the rates. The rates might be placeholders. One of the currencies was one we don’t talk about a lot, but it was the highest rate of all, and this viable currency already in existence, might be the sleeper (based on the rate she saw).

I did get some information from Iraq on Monday and Tuesday, but it wasn’t that interesting or vital. On Iraqi television, some military people have been talking about Maliki wanting Mosul to fall into the hands of ISIL. That’s nothing we can really work with. Mosul is being reported again after a quiet weekend, with ISIL being trapped on the western side of Mosul. The best part is Abadi saying after his speech that Mosul will be liberated in record time, and then Abadi will come to DC. I believe that visit has already been scheduled, and I’m sure someone will tell me the dates. They are holding off on the National Reconciliation and full economic reforms so they can take place at the same time, after the complete liberation of Mosul. That remains to be seen. That’s all I can say right now in terms of intel/information, but I think we can go to the end of the week feeling rather good.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: During these times of watching the process unfold we come accustomed to wondering if certain things that take place or waiting to take place are the trigger. Are there any triggers or one trigger, before you get notification to notify us, that you say to yourself, “When I see ________ happen I know notifications are coming”? Yes or No is cool but an elaboration/explanation would be welcome.

A: I’m going to pass on that.

Q: Based on what you have told us in the opening monologue and other information you know but can not share at this point, on a scale of 1 to 10 will we have a pre RV call on Friday? (1 being definitely will have call 10 being will not have a call,) If you rate it 5 or lower how would you rate Monday’s potential call?

A: Sheesh, you really are probing. Let’s see. I’ll go with 1. I don’t know what kind of call we’ll have, but we will definitely call on Friday.

Q: From what you are hearing that you are not aloud to tell us. Are you more excited more than you are usually, to see the foreign currency at a higher rate? I realize you are expecting it everyday.

A: I am not more excited than I already am, because of what I know and believe. We are starting to hear many things leading up to this – some of it is false, and people don’t know what to believe. But based on what I’m hearing, it’s ready to go

Q: From time to time (e.g., the immigration ban) you may touch on a political issue, if you or your sources believe there is a chance for a direct RV impact. In that regard, do you or your sources believe there is any validity and/or RV impact to the internet story, regarding POTUS freezing billions of dollars of Iraqi leaders funds. Including PM Abahdi?

A: I don’t believe that. We haven’t been able to pin down a legitimate source on that, not in the US>

Q: 1. Would you share with us the most recent rates for the various currencies that you have heard?

A: I don’t believe in the rates we hear because they keep changing and may well be place-holder rates anyway. The dinar is still over $3, up to $4; dong is still about 47 cents, depending on what screen you’re looking at. Rupiah is in the $1.10 range. Zim is still from 11 cents to $1.25, depending on who you’re talking to. The Afghani is still $2+, rial is still $3+. The rates are still about what they were three months ago.

Q: 2. At one point, Tony and DC indicated that they were told that there were caps on the amount of currency that could be exchanged at the contract rate. Have you heard anything further as to whether or not there will be caps?

A: I haven’t reading any information on possible caps.

Q: 3. Have you personally talked to any bank contacts that have shared information with you that has got you excited? Will you share?

A: I already share what I feel is appropriate from members or intel team members.

Q: Can you tell us which currencies are NOT the sleeper?

A: I have to give you credit for being creative, I guess.

Q + A Callers

610 caller: Please go to www.tntsuperfantastic.com and click the DONATE button.

806 caller: Are contract rates still in effect for us?

RayRen: To the best of my knowledge they are.

303 caller: There seems to be a lot of scuttlebutt about the new Secretary of the Treasury to be seated before this is released. Your thoughts?

RayRen: I have no information coming to me supporting that position, so ‘no comment’.

Caller: Do you think Iraq still has the power to push the button?

RayRen: I think they do, for their own currency, but everyone is trying to work in harmony. It’s a possibility that they are trying to get everything lined up and that’s why we see all these delays. But it’s Iraq’s country and their currency.

410 caller: On Monday there was a caller who said he had a bank appointment on Tuesday – did he get back to you on that?

RayRen: I haven’t heard back from that person yet. We might hear from them today.

856 caller: We haven’t heard much about announcement in the mosques or on the television? Have you heard anything with the new government here? Not that I was expecting anything right away.

RayRen: I covered the television in my report. Why weren’t you expecting anything from the government? There were expectations right and left that right after the Inauguration the RV was going to happen. You are fortunate that you didn’t hear all that.

CA caller: You said it looks like we will have a call on Friday – what kind of call?

RayRen: I don’t have any solid information different from what I had last week. I don’t know if we are waiting for the liberation of Mosul on a public scale.

904 caller: Years ago they said that Iraq would not let this happen until all their people paid. Maybe they are catching up with the citizens in Mosul until they can release this. Also, have you changed the donation button so that people can donate other that with PayPal? That would really help me send a donation. Also, like everyone else, I wish you could give us a bit more information…

RayRen: No, I didn’t, because I didn’t think we would still be here. I will make a note to get that changed over, just in case we’re here longer than I expect. The way it’s set up not, you have to be a PayPal customer; I’ll set it up so that PayPal is the processor, but you don’t have to have an account, you can use any debit or credit card. As for the intel, what’s the point in my repeating what everyone else says? If a bank calls me directly and tells me to tell you to come along in the morning, then I will be on that in a shot. But if it’s not as direct and confirmed as that, I won’t. Most people don’t want to hear date and rate stuff unless it’s 100% substantial, and if it doesn’t have substance, I don’t want to give it to you. That’s just the roller-coaster we’re so used to. I think the banks saying they will deal in dinar, now that is substantial and tells us this currency is viable and real. It doesn’t matter to me that a year ago they said that this is a scam; I’m interested in what is happening now. In the past, they might say that it wasn’t real, and maybe you didn’t buy more currency, but you were just listening to the wrong person. Don’t listen to them; they are only repeating what their boss told them to say.

Now 42 banks – some of them the exact same banks – have changed their tune, and you can exchange your dinar. This is real, and that’s why I’ve spent the last two years trying to keep people in the game. That is the truth, and that’s why it’s important that the banks are now dealing in dinar. If they are getting active, it’s just a matter of time before we go to exchange. We were just so far ahead, and so some had challenges in believing what is real. Now it is catching up to us, and that should put a lot more conviction in place that this is happening, and that we will see the economic change, and the difference between yesterday and tomorrow. Also, we will be able to use what we’ve learned along the way: patience, perseverance, insight. We can now help those who scoffed at us, and of course we’ll already helping ourselves. Now we are all ready, not just money but the rewards and responsibility and opportunity that we could help our fellow man in more ways than we could ever imagine. It’s just a matter of time, and that’s what excites me and keeps me going. Most members are adapting to these thought processes, and those that don’t, leave anyway. Most of the opportunities are not about the money, they are about access. If we have a million dollars and flip it, you can also do the same with a hundred dollars, it just takes a bit longer.

972 caller: I went into the bank one day and askeda bout the currency, and the man there said that no bank would be dealing with it. I said, “You know ever banker in the state?” HIS bank wasn’t going to do it, that was all. I never went back there. At one point you would go in and purchase the currency, they would ask how much you wanted and then quote a price. Now they have to give you the price/rate first, and that is a step forward. In the past, I asked you about a particular currency, if that’s the sleeper currency. I saw this currency at about $7, and I only bought a little bit because I don’t want to be too rich – I want to stay with my family, not hide from them.

RayRen: I don’t remember our conversation. The members who reported on those rates said that they saw a rate that was higher than any rate that has been given me. Now, some members have heard $28 and $32, while this other currency has been hovering around $3. So if this currency does come out at the screen rate, it will be the sleeper. If you feel you have too much, you just send the excess my way! And if my family has an issue, I’ll send them over to you.

786 caller: Did you hear anything about Abadi stating that ISIL was stopping the fighting over there? It was an interview, saying Da’esh had dropped their weapons, etc. I got this from someone who read the article, someone who doesn’t get into hype.

RayRen: I haven’t heard anything about that.

718 caller: What about the 800 numbers?

865/404 caller: I don’t know, I haven’t heard anything officially yet, although I’ve heard unofficially a few times.. Anyway, the 800 number is just a convenience; I am still going to shop around.

501 caller: About the sleeper currency, will you share if/when it is confirmed?

RayRen: Of course. We will definitely look into that, and when we find out more detailed information I will let the members know.

707 caller: Is this sleeper one of the five currencies?

RayRen: Yes. The minute I learn some more, I will share some more.

340 caller

RayRen: I don’t know; I haven’t received any communication on that specific point.

Closing Statement

RayRen: There was no crazy new info today. Some people expected the RV this mornig, and they shared that with me. One day there will be information that is true to form, and when that happens we will push it out to you. Many are now feeling ready. I have shared information to help you avoid traps, and if you have paid attention, then you are ready. It’s time to move forward; if there is anything you are unsure about, don’t do it. We’ve waited years, so there is no reason to rush to do anything other than taking care of your business. Those seeking contract rates should get in quickly, yes, because they are not going to be here for a great length of time. Otherwise, I’m going to be like the dog on the front porch – he moves when he feels like it. We are there now, with 42 banks telling us we can move when we want to move. When the rate appreciates, I will accelerate (unless I’m after the contract rates). For the rest of us, slow but sure. There is nothing to rush into. Any investment opportunities out there today will still be there tomorrow, or they will think up new ones. We don’t have to rush into anything to get the best interest rates, not the highest risks. You need to learn to say, “Not today, thank you. I will think about this and give you my answer next week.” Those are positions of control. You are in control of this deal now, so what are you going to do with that. This is our time, and we are just waiting for the right hour and day to do what we have been waiting for, to make it pay off.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 2/8/17

Post by roxy22222222 Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:49 pm

Same info, different day! 42 banks now but can't say the names of them! What total BS! :yes: RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 2350219667 RayRat Call Notes  2/8/17 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicagoRJW Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:25 am

Why would only 42 banks be doing the exchange if months ago and years ago the banks were on lock down, staying the weekend, sleeping on cots just to get ready for the RV. It is always tomorrow, next weekend or soon....but never is more like it...! What do these guru's have to gain from keeping up with all their BS? there are people out there with cancer and other major issues like paying rent and you guys are hurting them terribly. How do you sleep at night? The truth is what they want....!

ChicagoRJW

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:47 am

The truth is not what they will get, as long as people believe a lie & love a lie ,there will be no truth
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum