Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Tank (Steffen Rowe) 2/8/17

3 posters

Go down

Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 Empty Tank (Steffen Rowe) 2/8/17

Post by Ssmith Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:52 pm

FALSE POSITIVE
by Tank (Steffen Rowe)

February 8, 2017

False positive: a test result which incorrectly indicates that a particular condition or attribute is present.

A young girl waves a pregnancy test in the air that she spent her babysitting money to buy while hiding the evidence from her parents. Her eyes widen and her mind fills with despair as the pink plus sign appears. In that moment she know's she's pregnant. The 14-year-old honor student sees into her divergent future where she's faced with deciding whether she's pro-life or pro-choice, whether her parents will support her or make her leave, and whether she ever will recover from a traumatic experience of her world and future being destroyed because of one act of weakness. Then, just as suddenly, a trip to the doctor reveals it was nothing more than a false positive and order in her life is instantly restored. You'd think she would have learned her lesson. But it wouldn't be the last time that the girl would go through that process of anxiety, fear, and regret only to awaken to the relief at the doctor's office that she wasn't pregnant after all.

It's amazing how the same test results can be catastrophic or triumphant depending on the where one is in life's journey. Imagine that the girl gets the same results from a similar test 10 years later. She's happily married to the man of her dreams, just started her teaching career, fresh out of college, and, when the results come in, she's skeptical. he's not scared to tell her parents or worried if she'll keep the baby. Instead, she questions the validity of the test itself. Now that she's at a point in her life where she is ready for the responsibility of being a parent, her only worry is that it's another false positive.

Dinarland, we are like this young girl. We had a moment of passion that got us into this investment and we've been repeatedly faked out by false positives. Today we are looking at the test and it says we've made it. Inevitably, we look back on previous tests and hold back our joy until we know it's real. But maybe, like this young girl, even though we were going through the motions that made it seem like we were adults — having adult conversations about deep humanitarian issues, getting educated on Galactics and alternate spiritual views, and growing up — just maybe we weren't quite ready. Maybe we had to become conscious of who we really are. Maybe we had to take a stand for something bigger than ourselves. Maybe we had to find true love. Maybe we had to have our hearts broken. Maybe we had to pursue a dream and fail miserably. Maybe we had to do any of the million different things that has made us who we are today.

And maybe today we're finally ready because we've finally earned the right to take our life experiences and share them with a new generation of leaders who will follow our example, our instruction, and our social media posts. Maybe this entire journey was to reveal the amazing spiritual beings that we always knew we were called to be. Maybe this catastrophe of incompetence was meant to sculpt us into the leaders needed to regenerate a new world. Maybe Galactics are real and so is God. Maybe it's okay to be ourselves and be happy that we are. Maybe we were born for this and the real journey is just beginning.

Maybe we can be happy right now even if it is a false positive. I'm not referring to the fake happiness that people project when they're afraid of conflict or rejection and don't want to appear that they're struggling so that people will think they're so evolved. Because when we act positive but are filled with negativity, that is another form of false positive. I'm talking about that joy that you get from knowing that you're loved. I'm talking about the elation one feels when they get accepted to the college they always wanted to go to, when our kids say please and thank you for the first time without being told to do so, and the excitement of holding the first grandchild from the oldest son. Maybe the Global Currency Reset isn't what will make us happy, but it is our happiness that will make it possible to reset the Globe.

Regardless, you have some choices to make today. You're looking at some home test results. You can decide whether or not to believe the results. You can consider all of the intercourse and communication you've been part of to have even warranted taking a test. You can look in the mirror to see if there's any signs of growth. You can reflect on the life you've lived and the friends who have abandoned the right to be here in this moment, so likely, so close, so pregnant that you decide you should buy the test and pee on the stick.

As you look at all of that evidence before you've gone to the doctor to confirm or disprove that you're pregnant, stop and think. If it's a false positive will it break you? Will you become bitter, divorce your husband, and become abstinent? Or will you embrace the amazing person that you are? Will you move forward inspired and expectant to have a child, to be a leader to that child, and to love that child until it hurts? Of course you will. Because no matter what, you KNOW you are ready. And your being ready for the responsibility and weight of a new life is ALL the Universe needed to give it to you.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tank (Steffen Rowe)   2/8/17 Empty Re: Tank (Steffen Rowe) 2/8/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:24 pm

It's critically important to note that Steffen Rowe is a failed school teacher and pharma sales rep, and just decided to strike out on his own as an entrepreneurial self-made man...but has no intel, no background or understanding of global financial systems or basic economics.  So he can wax rhapsodic about a fictitious RV/GCR, but it's not based on reality or experience.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef2 Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:19 pm

I disagree, dinar-land is not a pregnant 14 yr old girl, but a delusional crazy man who's paid by recap sites to supply fake news content. 

Also the false positive results/information you speak of are in fact lies, and not alternative truths or hope-ium . 

Also your analogies are so scary you might stick to, manual labor, janitorial services, or the food hospitality industry and not fiction writing.

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:16 am

Yep, Tank you can use all the analogies you want ,LOL,,,! But the facts are facts, Iraq does not exist anymore, it has become part of Iran & Turkey, the rest is up for grabs between ISIS & Kurdistan.

I bet there are a lot of people mad about buying the Iranian currency too, being promise that it would revalue also by these unscrupulous people who call themselves doctors , but now more sanctions are being put on Iran again, your never see a return on that ether.

The middle east is about to explode into a big ball of fire , that's probably why our NEW PRESIDENT, has opened up all areas for oil here in the USA.
So that being said I wouldn't invest anything in the middle east unless it's weapons, or security.
You all that have invested in currency in the middle east have lost , other than the dong which is a international currency you can exchange that back to good O USD.

MY ADVICE STAY OUT OF THINGS YOU HAVE NO CLUE OF, AND BEWARE OF WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum