Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   2/8/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Mountain Goat 2/8/17

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   2/8/17 Empty Mountain Goat 2/8/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:24 pm

February 6, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.   

Welcome today to the news letter and first we must clarify a couple rumors.

The latest news needing clarification is about rumors that the rate changed on the debit cards. Really? The rumor states that the Iraqi citizens are in the USA using their Debit cards (SMART cards) and getting a rate of $3.41+ on conversion by the bank when they take out US dollars from the ATM machine in the US. Really?  

Could this be true? Yes – it could very well be true but highly unlikely and I will tell you why. 

I thought the banks use the currency exchange rate to convert foreign currencies to the currency of origin? No or yes? We know the Iraqi govt is now loading these SMART card accounts with money for pensions and salaries instead of paying out in cold cash. This is convenient too for those traveling abroad. Remember the cards are just debit cards they contain nothing. The money is in the bank account.

So now you tell me then how the system at the banks derive a rate of $3.41+ during the conversion for the ATM. The rates do not come from the bank, the rate does not come from the card, instead the bank’s banking software is programmed to goe out to the currency exchange (ie FOREX) and gets the current exchange rate.

Can you see these kind of high rates on FOREX?

So on one conference this week (we all know the call in particular), the moderator was not even smart enough to address this idiocy of this claim and instead of clarifying for the people on the call the moderator only fed into the insanity of the called and did nothing to correct it. I ask is this responsible reporting, as they claim to do? Do you think they should have some form of responsibility to their listeners? If they are going to take on this task of broadcasting news then at least get it right!

Verify first, report later. That’s their slogan too. Their words not mine. Instead it seems their slogan should be spread rumors now and maybe verify later. I still have not seen anyone apologize for this rumor.

Ok so how does it all work – Verification, Negotiation, Appreciation or something  like that. Is that their slogan now? So where is the verification?     So a called asked if they verified it. The moderator told her he “have no reason to doubt the people reporting the claim” so did not verify it

Is this the kind of Verification you expect out of grown up man who is moderating an intel the call? Really? Is this responsible?

Did it ever occur to him to ask the person telling him the intel (or rumor) to “put up or shut up”.

Okay so this is how the ATM  cards work - I travel around the world and when I use an ATM to get cash in any other currency, for instance when I come to the USA to visit relatives, I exchange Euro for US dollars.

When I go home I then look at my bank statement and can easily see the conversion rate, clearly shown. It converts Euros to USD and the rate is shown clearly on the statement. It is not rocket science and very easy to verify. So why has these fakers not been challenged then to produce their bank statements?   

So is this intel source telling the truth or not? It is very easy to prove it.

My Challenge:
I challenge anyone to:
1)  show me a bank statement, from a bank in Iraq, that is showing the conversion rate of $3.41+ dollars per an IQD. Can anyone do this? Not!
2)  show me a FOREX screen that shows the IQD at $3.41+. Can’t do it?
Not!

So everyone must realize by now this is just another one of these rumors that keeps recycling over and over again every couple months.

But it is not so much the rumor that should disturb you but that these so called “intel gurus” seem to thrive off this crap instead of trying to verify it and then closing down the rumor as a lie.

So why do they choose to thrive over it? Are they actually dumb not to realize by now this is nothing more than a hoax?  How many more times must this rumor get re-cycled? Are they brain dead and can’t remember the past?

Now let’s get on with some real news!

As reported by Economy News  the Institute for the progress of the policies of development systems in Baghdad on Saturday, a seminar was held titled (monetary policy challenges) in the presence of the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords and representatives of the financial and banking sectors of the economy including the Association of private banks.

In the meeting noted the need for the independence of the central bank, which vary from state to state depending on the fiscal policy of the country. They accepted the central bank governor at the beginning of the seminar the banks functions and powers of the bank in the field of monetary policy, which is to maintain the Stability by selling the currency and achieving balance and currency window, preventing money washed and financing of terrorism, smuggling crimes.

The meeting also touched on the problems and challenges of other private banks are still exposed,including the theft of the terrorist organization Daesh $ 9 trillion dinars from 126 of its branches in the provinces occupied. He also pointed to the detention of more than 7 trillion dinars back to private banks in the Kurdistan region represent deposits citizens.
(okay so once I again I have to ask - Do we need Stability from Daesh prior to getting currency reform completed? Just read what they told us today in the last couple sentences of this article. So is $9 trillion dinars a lot of money? That’s about 9-12 billion in US dollars. Wow! Yes - seems Daesh raided 126 banks. Why would the CBI stage the lower denoms at the banks only to have them stolen by Daesh? Do you get my point?)

As always my comments are in italic RED.

Articles Begin

Iraqi National Alliance Delegation Arrive in Erbil 

A new Baghdad-Erbil agreement for post-IS Iraq will be discussed  

04 February 2017

ERBIL— A top delegation from the Shiite National Alliance led by Ammar al-Hakim arrived in the Kurdistan Region on Saturday afternoon for discussions over the national reconciliation in Iraq and the situation of Mosul after the Islamic State (IS). (remember they told us they would wait and hold off implementing the National Reconcilition until after Mosul was totally liberated. So is this good news for us?)

Hakim was received by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani, and he is scheduled to meet with the Kurdistan Region President Masoud Barzani and the Kurdish party leaders for discussions over the national reconciliation in Iraq and the future of Mosul.

Hakim has been working on the 'national political settlement' and for this project he has been holding a series of meetings with the Iraqi factions and also the neighboring and regional countries, aiming at establishing a formula for the future relations of Iraq at national and regional level. (Folks- this is such good news I can hardly hold my excitement. Finaly a real attempt for peace in Iraq. With peace comes prosperity, with prosperty for these people comes prosperity for us. Get it? This is why this news sooo good today. They very close to the final stages of COIMPLETLY liberating Mosul. Remember they are now about to let Iranian militias take control of Mosul and begin this crap all over again, this time with Iran. How will all this play out?)

In the meeting with the National Iraqi Alliance, BasNews has learned that the Kurdish factions will discuss a new political agreement between Baghdad and Erbil for the post-IS phase of Iraq as well as the ongoing battle of Mosul.

The start of the National Alliance and the Kurdish parties in Arbil delegation meeting

BAGHDAD - balances News
A source from within the National Alliance on Saturday, the start of an alliance with the Kurdish parties in Arbil, a delegation meeting to discuss a number of important issues, most notably the political settlement project.

The source, who preferred anonymity for / balances News /, "The National Alliance delegation meeting with the Kurdish parties began Saad Abdullah hall in Arbil to discuss a political settlement project and the political situation, as well as to take common positions for the post-Daesh."

He called on the President of the National Alliance, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, today, during a meeting with the President of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, to the mosque and reassuring project preserves the rights of all to overcome the challenges of the post-Daash

Raqqa battle: Kurdish-led forces launch new phase against ISIL

RAQQA, Syria (Kurdistan24) – The Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) on Saturday announced the launch of the third phase of the US-backed operation to retake the city of Raqqa from the Islamic State (IS).

In a press conference held at a military base in the Shab Dagh village north of Raqqa, the SDF command announced the start of Phase III of the battle to liberate the areas east of the city.

The previous two phases ended with the liberation of areas north and west of Raqqa, part of a strategy to encircle the city. SDF spokesperson Talal Silo and Jihan Sheikh Ahmad, the spokesperson of the Raqqa offensive, said more Arab and Christian groups recently joined the new stage of the operation.

Regarding the US’ support, Silo said about 3,000 SDF fighters had received training by American forces and military experts.Additionally, Silo pointed out the US-led coalition equipped their fighters with improved weaponry and armored vehicles. “Part of this support is thanks to the Arab Coalition which is an essential part of our forces [SDF],” he said.

Silo added the purpose of the new phase was liberating the eastern rural areas of the city and encircling it. “The ultimate end of our operation is liberating our people from the terrorist organizations and their atrocities against the civilians,” he stated. On Nov. 5, 2016, the SDF launched a comprehensive operation, dubbed “Wrath of the Euphrates,” with the ultimate aim of capturing Raqqa.

On Dec. 10, 2016, the SDF launched the second phase of the operation from the village of Qadiriya in northern Raqqa and reached the Euphrates Dam last week.

Iraq the first Arab country to join the European Agreement

{Baghdad} Euphrates News Foreign Ministry announced that Iraq is the first Arab countries to join the European Agreement.

According to a Foreign Ministry statement received by the agency {Euphrates News} a copy of it on Sunday that " the permanent representative of the Republic of Iraq's UN Ambassador Mohammed Ali Hakim deposited the instrument of accession of the Republic of Iraq to the International Convention on the conduct of the public road to the 1968 European Agreement supplementing the 2006 Treaty Section at the United Nations , in the presence of Chief of the treaty section of the United Nations {Santiago Villalpando}. 
the statement continued , "thus becoming the state of the Republic of Iraq is a sequence {76} in the international Convention on the conduct on the road to 1968 as well as it was the first Arab state to accede to the European agreement supplementing her for 2006 ".

Nechirvan Barzani: We started a genuine reform process and its results soon Sntelmus

Roudao - Arbil 

The head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, on Sunday, February 5, 2017, to begin to hold a real reform process, stressing that "we Sntelmus results soon." 

Nechirvan Barzani said in a speech during the opening ceremony of the 120 metric Street: "We thank the companies that carried out the project and the funds invested to serve the Kurdistan region," adding: " We can not rebuild the province of Kurdistan without the contribution of the private sector." 

He continued that " the completion of work on the project despite the risk Daesh near the province of Kurdistan continued , " and expressed his thanks "for the Peshmerga forces who sacrificed to defend Kurdistan and the dimensions of risk Daesh to witness this day." 

The President of the Kurdistan Regional Government that it "can not continue to rely on a single sector", saying that "we started a real reform process and Sntelmus results soon." 

Nechirvan Barzani said that "without the steadfastness of the people of the Kurdistan Region of what the government was able to overcome these difficult years that saw a financial crisis due to the accumulation of several factors, including the cutting of the Kurdistan Region 's budget by Baghdad and the war against Daesh and the entry of a large number of displaced people and the deterioration of oil prices in world markets." 

It was the opening of 120 metric Street, on Sunday, February 5, 2017, the city of Arbil, which is the longest road in the city, at a cost of $ 450 million. 

It was developed highway design in 2007, not including any pitfalls or traffic intersections, which helps reduce congestion irrigated city of Arbil. 

And 120 metric Street, one of the most important strategic projects in the capital of the province of Kurdistan, it is the longest and fastest ways in Arbil, and after that it stops working for a year and letter of the year due to the financial crisis, was completed to be inaugurated today. 

The street along the 38 kilometers, a reliable address a number of traffic problems in the city, which connects Erbil - Koya through the path of Irbil - Shaqlawa. 

The Minister of Municipalities and Tourism in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nowruz births, for Roudao "This project is one of the strategic projects in the capital of the Kurdistan Region, and its importance lies in the transfer of traffic from the inner city to the outside." 

And completed 120 metric Street, across three phases, the first of the road Kirkuk to the path of Mosul , a length of 11 km , one of the implementation of the Turkish Aakjlra company, other than through the connector to the path of Shaqlawa 16 km long, and the third to the path of Kirkuk , one kilometer, the two phases of the implementation of the company Krupp dominated.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   2/8/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 2/8/17

Post by Chaz Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:48 am

Goat instead of writing these long ridiculous post to sound like you know something of importance, or to be popular because people think you know something, which ever the case maybe ,you got a big ego from it all.
Goat you pump up your post to make it sound like there is a light at the end of the tunnel, which is not a opinion of mine but a fact , there is no light in your tunnel, you are deceiving people weekly, Recaps you have no shame, you never had.

What's my point Recaps you will continually post your guru's hearsay, twisted , non confirmed Intel till the point of world war 111 has come to the middle east, but by that time you will be fat & wealthy along with your guru buddies. That's what it's all about is this scam making everyone rich except the people that has spent there hard earned money on a lie ! This is not a opinion, it's the only truth that there is .

Your mystical guru Goat will continue to pump , that is a TRUTH , without any results other than you becoming more wealthy. Along with your very own doctor Clarke too , of course ,Recaps you can complain about your scam all day long to me saying the same old things to continue to cover up the deception ,but at least its working for you.
But remember all these people that you & your gurus have conned will have to answer to someone at the end, but its never to late Recaps you could come clean, be a hero instead of a morally wrong , deceptive site.

HAVE A GREAT DAY
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum