Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution

2 posters

Go down

Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution Empty Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:32 pm

Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution

GMT 12:58 2017 Sunday, January 1: Latest Update

Dr. Osama Mahdi

Former Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al - Maliki revealed secrets did not know before about the execution of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and their implications for the process of confirming he insisted on his execution on the same day which would have been a transfer out of the country recognizing that many people who were around him were terrified of it.

Elaf from London on the occasion of ten years after the execution of former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein in December 30, 2006, which coincided with the first day of Eid al - Adha at the time said Iraqi Vice President Nouri al- Maliki , the prime minister at the time and who signed the decision to carry out executions he threatened Americans who refused to hand over Saddam to Iraqi authorities as Saguethm imprisonment of military force and take him by force.

The Americans asked for the postponement of the execution 15 days

Maliki said in a speech during an interview introduced by party channel call, led by "prospects" yesterday and I followed "Elaf" that he was aware of the well to what he called the plot about Saddam issue .. He pointed out that many people have said al-Maliki does not want the execution of Saddam, but US President former George W. Bush is the one who ordered his execution.

But al-Maliki stressed that is not the case, but said the US side asked for the postponement of the execution 15 days, "I told them never .. they must be executed today they said, We give until after the holiday I answered must be executed before the aspiration of the sun during the day of Eid."

Maliki stressed that began in Tehran on Sunday talks with Iranian officials that he was aware "Despite that many of the Brotherhood of the rear they were in fear of severe and panic of the execution, I said to some of them whispering: If you do Nadmh today at night Vsakhrgeonh of Iraq."

He added that his intuition was right where he has recently been detected agreement between Qatar and the UN Security Council that the Council shall issue a decision to challenge the legality of the High Criminal Court that tried Saddam is then transferred out of Iraq even prepare for new rounds as he Baath code so it was a great insisting Although we We faced many challenges from the body of the Iraqi presidency, "referring to former President Jalal Talabani refused to sign the execution order" and others who refused to sign the execution, including the Minister of Justice, who fled the signature as well as some who told him they are afraid to be a penalty, the wrong thing he says.

Saddam threatened to snap the Americans by force

He said al-Maliki said, "but thank God I had the vision and intuition of the lack of punishment .. and actually has been detected recently that the scheme was thanks to the huge amounts of money paid spends smuggling Saddam from Iraq .. and this is the real execution story. There was no order from abroad to death .. So I told the Americans, who Saddam was being held in jail, not in an Iraqi prison: if you do Tzlmoh us tonight was the time is the third after midnight will lead a military force, and go to jail and directed him by force, even if it took a clash with the Americans .. Fterajawa their position and handed him over to the authorities Iraqi. "

He said al-Maliki, who ruled Iraq between 2006 and 2014, saying "I Antzaana Saddam from each of wills that were conspiring to save him .. not because Saddam important not because his execution Saawwadna for the blood of the martyrs of our people and our children and our scientists from the Sadrists and the wise and the Bahr al-Ulum and others, but to implement the rule of the people ".

Take a look at Saddam 's body for half a minute

He said that after the execution of Saddam that night on the thirtieth of December 2006 brought his body to near his home some of it he asked catch a glimpse of them .. He argued, "I went for half a minute Vtm open the door of the ambulance which was carrying the corpse threw off the quick look I said: Why would benefit me Aadamk Is it restores us to the chest (Ayatollah Mohammad Baqir al-Sadr, who was executed by Saddam in 1980 and is the founder of the Dawa Party, which is currently led by al-Maliki) or that brings us to the rest of the martyrs .. and then left the place. "

Video-Maliki signing the execution of Saddam and moments of implementation:

Chanted against the Americans and the Israelis and Iranians

Ten years ago, in December 30 2006, specifically the former Iraqi president was hanged three years after the captivity shouting, expressing his hatred for Americans and Iranians. He revealed video recording spread on the Internet last moments of Saddam's life in the barracks of a military intelligence appears wearing a black coat and head covered.

I heard insults and slogans including "Long live Imam Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr" .. and "Muqtada Muqtada," a reference to Shi'ite cleric Sadr, who was executed in his chest and his nephew second Moqtada's father, who leads since 2003 Shiite Sadrists. Saddam has answered owners chants asking, "Is this acted as men?".

Did not feel scared

A former adviser for national security, Muwaffaq al-Rubaie, "have not seen anything that indicates the sense of fear" .. He said al-Rubaie - who attended the execution and keep the rope that hanged former President "Saddam Hussein was saying Death to America, Death to Israel! Long live Palestine .. Death to the opportunities of the Magi."

Saddam Hussein began reciting verses from the Koran when executed at six o'clock in the morning announced the death of the man who ruled Iraq from 1979 until the fall of Baghdad, the US military, however, on the ninth of April 2003 after shattering his neck.

And it raised the penalty process, which was described as "harsh" as agency said the French journalist and that the Americans confirms that they did not participate in the shock and dismay year internationally with the exception of Israel and Iran.
The special Iraqi court sentenced to death at the conclusion of the trial was supposed to Ckkl a symbol of the new Iraq of Saddam Hussein did not stop to emphasize the lack of legitimacy of the court throughout the trial from October 2005 to July 2006.

Captured it

In the wake of the execution of Saddam Hussein was buried in his village of Awja, near Tikrit, hometown (160 kilometers) north of Baghdad along with his two sons, Uday and Qusay, his son Ali who killed the US military in Mosul in July 2003.

And also near Tikrit, US troops arrested Saddam Hussein on December 13, 2003, on the night after Mtarth for eight months and was found near where the Rchache Kalashnikov and 750 thousand dollars in cash. The Mtuarea in an underground bunker provider - to a ventilation - held under the palm near the old house and a tree in front of this farm to plate that read in English "to protect our house of God," with pictures representing the Last Supper and the Virgin Mary.

Saddam Hussein - said in English to the soldiers who captured him, "I am Saddam Hussein, president of Iraq .. I .. I want to negotiate," also revealed a US commanders. Was found by Washington, which has allocated $ 25 million reward for help to capture, thanks to the arrest of close to it, where 600 soldiers participated in the arrest operation, named "Red Dawn," an American film against communism produced in 1984. The next day, the civil administrator of Iraq Title Paul Bremer in Baghdad with a broad smile, "we have captured him."

LINK

Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution Empty Re: Maliki reveals secrets did not know about Saddam's execution

Post by Jayzze Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:26 pm

now who has the balls to sign m execution order?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum