Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates

+5
Sam I Am
Ponee
Muskie
Purpleskyz
nickgiammarino
9 posters

Go down

Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  Empty Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates

Post by nickgiammarino Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:59 am

I have the recording of Tony from the beginning of the call, the part that was NOT recorded.  I also have some of the chat.  How did I find this you might ask?  Well, let's save it for the video!

See also:

https://www.dinardaily.net/t59533-anthony-renfrow-tnt-tony-probation-information-and-reporting-violations BY NASH RAMBLER

As soon as the video is posted, I will be putting the word out there.  Just so everyone knows, I put up the original court sentencing transcripts here:

http://dinarrvnews.net/guru/tnt-tony/sentencing-court-transcript/

and part two is here:

http://dinarrvnews.net/guru/tnt-tony/sentencing-court-transcript/part-2/

Yes, they are long, but I also have them in Slide-share format here:

Just so you don't forget:

Obtained from http://dinarrvnews.net/ by http://www.nickgiammarino.com/
Information on Tom Bartee, TNT Tony’s public defender:
Federal Public Defender 
525 S. Griffin St. Suite 629
Dallas , Texas 75202 

(214) 767-2746
United States
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
DISTRICT OF KANSAS

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, Docket No. 12-20041-CM
Plaintiff, Kansas City, Kansas
Date: 11/30/15

v.
ANTHONY RENFROW, Defendant.
……………….

TRANSCRIPT OF SENTENCING HEARING BEFORE THE HONORABLE CARLOS MURGUIA, UNITED STATES DISTRICT JUDGE.
APPEARANCES:
For the Plaintiff: Scott Rask
Asst. US Attorney
360 US Courthouse
500 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66101

For the Defendant: Tom Bartee
Asst. Federal Public Defender
201 US Courthouse
500 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66101

Court Reporter: Nancy Moroney Wiss, CSR, RMR, FCRR
Official Court Reporter
558 US Courthouse
500 State Avenue
Kansas City, KS 66101

Proceedings recorded by machine shorthand, transcript produced by computer-aided transcription.
THE COURT: Let the record show we’re here regarding Case Number 12-20041. It’s a case entitled United States of America versus Anthony Renfrow. The parties please enter their appearance.
MR. RASK: May it please the court, United States appears by Scott Rask.
MR. BARTEE: May it please the court, Mr. Renfrow appears in person and by and through counsel Tom Bartee.
THE COURT: Mr. Bartee, if you and Mr. Renfrow will please approach the podium. Mr. Renfrow, we’re here for your sentencing hearing. Since you may be asked to make some statements to the court, I am going to swear you in to tell the truth, so if you’ll please raise your right hand.
(Defendant sworn.)
THE DEFENDANT: I do.
(NICK CUT'S HERE AND GOES TO THE STIPULATIONS OF SUPERVISED RELEASE)
MR. RASK: Yes, Your Honor. As the court mentioned, it has received letters regarding Mr. Renfrow and the potential sentence in this case. The United States Attorney’s office has received numerous communications via e-mail, letter, telephone calls, and so forth with respect to Mr. Renfrow’s current involvement with an Iraqi dinar –what I will call scam. And as a condition of him being allowed to voluntary –voluntarily surrender, we would ask that a condition of his release include that he have no involvement, no advocation, no participation whatsoever with the Iraqi Dinar or any other sort of currency exchange activity, whether that be through internet communications, that could be as simply on a web site, whether it’s internet facilitated conference calls, whether it’s any sort of activity on Twitter or some other form of social media. As long as essentially, the defendant withdraws himself completely from anything to do with the Iraqi Dinar and currency exchange, the United States would not oppose voluntary surrender.
THE COURT: Mr. Bartee?
MR. BARTEE: Your Honor, that’s what we anticipated would be the request, and it’s –that’s agreeable with defense.
THE COURT: Mr. Renfrow, the court has asked whether or not any party’s going to make a request for you to voluntarily surrender. Mr. Bartee’s done that on your behalf. He mentioned a number of things that went into that decision. The government does not have an objection to that as long as you abide by this condition, which I believe would be a modification of his bond at this time, very specifically set out a number of prohibitions involving your involvement with this other sounds like program or whatever you want to call it.
THE DEFENDANT: Thank you. I appreciate that.
THE COURT: I know other people would say it’s a scheme to defraud people as well.
THE DEFENDANT: But that’s okay. The truth comes out, but go ahead. I appreciate that. Go ahead.
THE COURT: So –so, the question to you is, did you understand what the government has now mentioned as the condition as to whether they will agree to this voluntary surrender?
THE DEFENDANT: Yeah, nothing to do with the Iraqi dinar scheme or internet or Twitter or anything mentioned or the exchange. Okay.
THE COURT: I would let you know, however that’s set out as a condition of your bond, it will be set out as the government has proposed. If you, in fact, fail to abide by that prohibition or are involved in any way, in any manner, that what would happen is if that’s relayed to the court, the court is going to remove the voluntary surrender, and order that you be placed into custody and start serving your imprisonment sentence.
THE DEFENDANT: I understand.
THE COURT: You understand that?
THE DEFENDANT: Yep.
THE COURT: Any objections to the court’s proposed findings of fact and tentative sentence from the government?

MR. RASK: No, Your Honor.
THE COURT: From defendant?
THE DEFENDANT: I had a question, though.
THE COURT: Why don’t you talk to Mr. Bartee first.
(Defendant conferring with attorney off the record.)
THE COURT: Anything else, Mr. Bartee?
MR. BARTEE: No, Your Honor.
THE COURT: Any objections to the court’s proposed findings of fact and tentative sentence from defendant?
MR. BARTEE: No, Your Honor.
THE COURT: Mr. Bartee, do you know of any lawful reason at this time why the court should not impose a sentence?
MR. BARTEE: I do not, Your Honor.
THE COURT: Mr. Renfrow, the court determines that the presentence investigation report and the previously stated findings are accurate, and orders those findings to be incorporated in the following sentence. Pursuant to Sentencing Reform Act of 1984, it’s the judgment of the court the defendant, Anthony Renfrow, is hereby sentenced to the custody of bureau of prisons for a term of 12 months and one day on Count 1.  This term of imprisonment shall be followed by three years of supervised release. Within 72 hours of release from the custody of bureau of prisons, defendant shall report to the US Probation Office in the district in which he is released. While on supervised release, defendant shall not commit another federal, state, or local crime, shall comply with the standard conditions that have been adopted by this court, and the special and mandatory conditions of supervision as set forth in Part D of the presentence report.
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  Tnt-dinar-188x300
It is ordered defendant shall pay United States a special assessment of $100 to the crime victim’s fund pursuant to 18 United States Code Section 3013. Payment of the assessment is due immediately, and may be satisfied while in the bureau of prisons’ custody. No fine is imposed.  Pursuant to 18 United States Code Section 3663 A, defendant is ordered to pay restitution in the amount of $1,692,803.26 to the victims identified in the presentence report. Restitution is ordered joint and several with William Fox; that’s Southern District of California Docket Number 3:15 CR 01449-L-1, and payments shall be made to the US District Court, US Courthouse, 500 State Avenue, Room 259, Kansas City, Kansas, 66101.
Restitution is due immediately, and shall satisfied in payments of not less than ten percent of the funds deposited each month into defendant’s inmate trust fund account, and monthly installments of not less than five percent of his monthly gross household income over the three years of supervised release to commence 30 days after his release from imprisonment. Interest on restitution is waived. A final order of forfeiture and imposition of forfeiture money judgment has previously been filed by the court. Both the government and defendant are advised as to their respective right to appeal this sentence and conviction.

An appeal taken from this sentence is subject to 18 United States Code Section 3742, and subject to any waiver in the plea agreement in this case. Defendant is advised of your right to appeal the conviction and sentence, but only to the extent you’ve not waived that right in the plea agreement. You also can lose your right to appeal if you do not timely file a notice of appeal in the district court. Rule 4 B of the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure gives you 14 days after the entry of judgment to file a notice of appeal. If you so request, the clerk of the court shall immediately prepare and file a notice of appeal on your behalf. If you’re unable to pay the costs of an appeal, you have the right to apply for leave to appeal in forma pauperis, whichmeans without having to pay a filing fee.

[
At this time, voluntary surrender is granted with the condition that was mentioned here in the courtroom added to the other bond conditions you’re presently under. Mr. Renfrow, is there any reason for the court to believe you won’t follow all those conditions?
THE DEFENDANT: No, sir.
THE COURT: Is there any reason for the court to believe that you won’t appear on the date, time, and place that you’re notified to appear to begin serving your term of imprisonment?
THE DEFENDANT: No.
All emphasis by Nick Giammarino.

Thanks everyone, more to come!

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  Empty Re: Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:08 pm

well that did not take long!!!

:nono: Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  3508649203 Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  3508649203 Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  3508649203

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  2245507099Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  Empty Re: Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates

Post by nickgiammarino Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:03 am

My message to Ray Ray:

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Muskie Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:19 pm

Well hopefully the court will act quickly to issue a warrant and arrest him.
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:56 am

I emailed Mr. Scott Rask Asst. US Attorney

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:13 am

Nick...   a quick word...

The prohibitions related to dinar and currency were conditions TO HIS VOLUNTARY SURRENDER at the beginning of his 12 months + 1 day sentence NOT a condition of his 3 years of supervised release (parole). If I were to guess...  that was what Tony was going to ask the judge on the record but didn't after the judge told him to confer with his attorney first.  Unless there are other terms contained in the plea agreement which are not public, there appears to be no basis at this time to suggest Tony is in violation of his release terms by dealing in matters related to dinar, currency, and an exchange (of course, subject to the financial disclosure conditions which are among the release requirements).

That would just have been too easy.
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:31 am

I guess we will find out as time goes on. But, I can only hope that  if they didn't want him involved in dinar before he surrendered, then maybe they don't want him involved during his 3 year parole or any time after.

I say we just keep notifying the courts of his activities and see where it goes from there.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:10 pm

Nick makes a good point. If avoiding the dinar was only relevant per the voluntary surrender then why did they remove the part with Tony talking from the audio? They obviously think it's an issue.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Sam I Am, Ponee, Nick, et al.,

I have no information on the motivation of these two men, I drew only from the words of the transcript and the terms of release following his 12 months inside.  In any case, it's the only logical and rational reading of what's in front of us.  If others conditions are stated in portions of the plea or sentencing documents, that could be different.  

See page 19 of the 11/30/15 transcript.  After the court had covered a lot of ground and heard further argument about sentencing guidelines, etc., the court began on the subject of voluntary surrender for the 12 month incarceration.  Voluntary surrender refers to whether they took him into custody at that hearing or released him to "voluntarily" show up to begin his 12 month sentence. The very next page on line 10, Rask brought up letters, calls, emails, etc., from folks about dinar, conference calls, and exchanges.

Read the words beginning at line 17 of page 20.  "As a condition of allowing him to voluntarily surrender..." immediately precede the words, "...condition of his release...".  I understand the confusion of "release" to surrender for the beginning of his 12 month sentence with his "supervised release" at the end of the prison time.  The complete clarity comes from just a few lines later, the first full sentence on page 21:  "As long as essentially, the defendant withdraws himself completely from anything to do with Iraqi Dinar and currency exchange, the United States would not oppose voluntary surrender."

Some logical reinforcement of that reading comes from the dinar and currency limitations not being mentioned in any other document that Nick posted or that I am aware of.  Specifically, the Supervised Release conditions say nothing about dinar and currency related limitations.  This is not a matter of opinion.  Unless there are other terms of the SR we haven't seen there are no "parole" limitations of Tony's wacky conference calls or his BS prognostications about the RV.  So, why did they limit Tony's appearance on the call?  If I had to guess, I would say he's trying to stay (what to him is) "low profile".

Let's go bark up a tree with something to sink our teeth into.
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:14 am

Don't forget, Tony received a plea agreement, and please read this:

As Tony walked out he looks at me and others commenting in a vicious tone, “you do not no need to take notes I will see to it you get transcripts.”

In the hallway outside the courtroom; I and others stopped the Federal Prosecutor to discuss a couple things the judge had said and we were told that the government does not have the resources to watch and track all that he is doing.

The dinar community has already submitted to the court much needed documentation and the Federal Prosecutor told us that if the dinar community witnesses him violating any portion of the plea agreement to contact him and he would see to it that it is brought to light. This would break the plea agreement thus making it possible for Tony to have to do the full 78 to 96 months in prison.

Posted here - https://www.dinardaily.net/t49352-inside-info-on-what-happened-in-the-court-room-during-tnt-tony-hearing?highlight=tony+sentencing

Website         Facebook              Twitter         YouTube
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:27 pm

DayStar.....   

1)  I'm guessing you understand that the comments in the hallway after a hearing by ANYONE (perhaps, aside from the judge) cannot change the court orders.  

2)  The AUSA himself ON THE RECORD said, "As long as essentially, the defendant withdraws himself completely from anything to do with Iraqi Dinar and currency exchange, the United States would not oppose voluntary surrender."  Simple: the dinar and currency exchange involvement limitations connected ONLY with the "voluntary surrender". That's it.

3)  Read the Supervised Release terms which Nick included among the court documents on this page above.  It.says.NOTHING about dinar and currency exchange involvement limitations.  Period.  Simple.

4)  The hopes and dreams of the most motivated among those who don't care for Tony or what he does are projecting those hopes and dreams onto the words of the AUSA, as well as the court's order.  

I wasn't there, but what you (and others) related sounds like an attorney trying to get rid of a worked up group of people descending on him after a hearing.  He was encouraging to the group about how dinarians will "be heard", and that their active monitoring of Tony will have big results. But, he was not able to change the obvious meaning of the judge's (and even the AUSA's) words on the record - let alone the words of the written SR document.

Like I said before, unless there are other documents which bear on this narrow question of limitations applicable to the post-sentence Supervised Release period, what's in front of us make EXTREMELY clear that those exciting limitations, which we so badly want to impose on Tony NOW, relate ONLY to the pre-voluntary surrender period.  It doesn't matter if Ray tried to hide Tony's presence online.  It doesn't matter if Tony doesn't understand (I think he actually does).  And, it simply doesn't matter how badly anyone wants the facts to be different.  The facts are the facts.  I guess, the trick is in "getting" which facts apply to the question.
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:01 pm

TheRealRex wrote:DayStar.....   

1)  I'm guessing you understand that the comments in the hallway after a hearing by ANYONE (perhaps, aside from the judge) cannot change the court orders.

The part that Daystar posted above was authored by Willy Morgan and his recollection of what was said in the hallway. Since he used the word "plea" it is possible that he meant "probation", since the plea was sealed and most likely wont be known. There were others that were present and maybe they could clarify that part.

2)  The AUSA himself ON THE RECORD said, "As long as essentially, the defendant withdraws himself completely from anything to do with Iraqi Dinar and currency exchange, the United States would not oppose voluntary surrender."  Simple: the dinar and currency exchange involvement limitations connected ONLY with the "voluntary surrender". That's it.

That is correct. This case was about 14DailyPlus and had nothing to do with Tony's involvement with the Dinar. They did however manage to prevent Tony from continuing an activity that the AUSA said was a scam (pg. 20) and got it on record.

3)  Read the Supervised Release terms which Nick included among the court documents on this page above.  It.says.NOTHING about dinar and currency exchange involvement limitations.  Period.  Simple.

It says nothing specificity about the Dinar or currency exchange, but it does say that "the defendant shall not associate with any persons engaged in a criminal activity, and shall not associate with any person convicted of a felony unless granted permission to do so by the probation officer" (Judgement page 3 of 13 #9). Most folks know by now that there are several warnings put out by 3 letter agencies that "The Dinar Currency Investment scheme" is a scam.

4)  The hopes and dreams of the most motivated among those who don't care for Tony or what he does are projecting those hopes and dreams onto the words of the AUSA, as well as the court's order.

That is correct. It can't be based on "hopes and dreams", but on facts and what is written in the court records.

I wasn't there, but what you (and others) related sounds like an attorney trying to get rid of a worked up group of people descending on him after a hearing.  He was encouraging to the group about how dinarians will "be heard", and that their active monitoring of Tony will have big results. But, he was not able to change the obvious meaning of the judge's (and even the AUSA's) words on the record - let alone the words of the written SR document.

Any results may have been included in the PSI, but that part will never be known. I'm going to re emphasize "May Have"...

Like I said before, unless there are other documents which bear on this narrow question of limitations applicable to the post-sentence Supervised Release period, what's in front of us make EXTREMELY clear that those exciting limitations, which we so badly want to impose on Tony NOW, relate ONLY to the pre-voluntary surrender period.  It doesn't matter if Ray tried to hide Tony's presence online.  It doesn't matter if Tony doesn't understand (I think he actually does).  And, it simply doesn't matter how badly anyone wants the facts to be different.  The facts are the facts.  I guess, the trick is in "getting" which facts apply to the question.

The only facts that could apply to the question is whether Tony is going to be involved in "any" fraudulent activity. It doesn't have to do with anything related to the Dinar.

TheRealRex wrote:Let's go bark up a tree with something to sink our teeth into.

The only "tooth" here is for those who want to report the activity and then let the justice department decide if they need to take a "bite out of crime"

Most folks think that when Tony got out of prison, that his sentence was completed, which is not the case...

Audio TNT Tony Returns To TNT Against Court Orders Plus Court Documents - Violates  258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Hey Nick....  

I just saw the post on IDC of your video, captioned there, "TNT Tony Breaks Supervised Release, Returns to TNT Dinar 12/9/16"  http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/01/tnt-tony-breaks-supervised-release.html.  I admit only listening to your talking and not the recording of Ray and Tony.  However, what I heard from you was, without question, either incompetence or deliberate deception.  It's hard to imagine a different analysis since your video has remained online, and the IDC post of your video was long after I pointed out your error.  I'm sorry to be this harshly direct, but you combined paragraphs which were about different subjects and made conclusions which were simply, absolutely, and incontrovertibly wrong.  This is no more a "matter of opinion" than the color of a traffic light you drive through.

The fact that you would post, or allow to be posted, this piece for those weak and disturbed minds on IDC is, itself, disturbing.  This is even more disturbing after I led you step by step through your own documents (hereinabove), showing you the reference by the AUSA, Tony, and Tony's attorney acknowledging "no dinar stuff" (my paraphrase) had to do only with the period between that hearing on the transcript and the date on which Tony surrendered to serve his jail time.  There was NO mention of the Supervised Release conditions including currency or conf. call limitations.

It seems you have chosen to push false information - under the best interpretations, a gross conflation of words and facts contained within the hearing transcript you used.  I'm not saying I'm the oracle of all truth or any such ego-driven nonsense.  What I am saying is that you cannot honestly use the video which was posted, or even leave it available for others to link to, knowing the court never made the ruling, nor conditioned Tony's Supervised Release in the way you come right out and misrepresent.

Please set the record straight.  The closest that the court orders come to what you've said would require the court FIRST make a specific ruling (and note, it isn't even in front of this judge to make such a ruling) that currency related conference calls in general are "criminal activity", despite no convictions for them.  Only then (or, obviously, some other specifically committed crime) would the court be able to declare Tony in violation of terms of Supervised Release.

As you know, I'm not a fan of Tony.  I see him as a bombastic, arrogant, recidivistic conman.  That doesn't mean I will condone such blatant misrepresentation of his terms of his current release. The ends do not justify the means.  Fix this.
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:13 am

The closest that the court orders come to what you've said would require the court FIRST make a specific ruling (and note, it isn't even in front of this judge to make such a ruling) that currency related conference calls in general are "criminal activity", despite no convictions for them.

Actually, the currency conference calls of the BH Group were listed in the indictment for Brad Huebner, Michael Teadt, Rudy Coenen, and Charlie Emmenecker and all four were convicted.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:26 pm

TheRealRex wrote:Hey Nick....  

I just saw the post on IDC of your video, captioned there, "TNT Tony Breaks Supervised Release, Returns to TNT Dinar 12/9/16"  http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/01/tnt-tony-breaks-supervised-release.html.  I admit only listening to your talking and not the recording of Ray and Tony.  However, what I heard from you was, without question, either incompetence or deliberate deception.  It's hard to imagine a different analysis since your video has remained online, and the IDC post of your video was long after I pointed out your error.  I'm sorry to be this harshly direct, but you combined paragraphs which were about different subjects and made conclusions which were simply, absolutely, and incontrovertibly wrong.  This is no more a "matter of opinion" than the color of a traffic light you drive through.

The fact that you would post, or allow to be posted, this piece for those weak and disturbed minds on IDC is, itself, disturbing.  This is even more disturbing after I led you step by step through your own documents (hereinabove), showing you the reference by the AUSA, Tony, and Tony's attorney acknowledging "no dinar stuff" (my paraphrase) had to do only with the period between that hearing on the transcript and the date on which Tony surrendered to serve his jail time.  There was NO mention of the Supervised Release conditions including currency or conf. call limitations.

It seems you have chosen to push false information - under the best interpretations, a gross conflation of words and facts contained within the hearing transcript you used.  I'm not saying I'm the oracle of all truth or any such ego-driven nonsense.  What I am saying is that you cannot honestly use the video which was posted, or even leave it available for others to link to, knowing the court never made the ruling, nor conditioned Tony's Supervised Release in the way you come right out and misrepresent.

Please set the record straight.  The closest that the court orders come to what you've said would require the court FIRST make a specific ruling (and note, it isn't even in front of this judge to make such a ruling) that currency related conference calls in general are "criminal activity", despite no convictions for them.  Only then (or, obviously, some other specifically committed crime) would the court be able to declare Tony in violation of terms of Supervised Release.

As you know, I'm not a fan of Tony.  I see him as a bombastic, arrogant, recidivistic conman.  That doesn't mean I will condone such blatant misrepresentation of his terms of his current release. The ends do not justify the means.  Fix this.

I'm kind of busy with client work right now, but I'll answer you real quick.

If I was wrong, and I did not read the court documents, I apologize, but just tell me this:

Why was Tony's segment NOT recorded on the official call link?

Why did Ray ban people on his forum for posting the call?

Why did he NOT want the unrecorded part with Tony to get out?

Why hasn't Tony been on a call since?

And yes, Sam I Am, the BH Group were indicted for their scam related to conference call promoting of an illegal hedge fund.

By the way, why are you on Dinar Chronicles? Who do you follow there?

nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealRex Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:33 pm

Gentlemen, 

First, we can agree that a factual allegation which mentions currency related conference calls isn't at all equivalent to them being a crime. Setting that red herring aside, let's look at what we do know instead of speculating about why a convicted felon would want to  least provoke a vocal group with a history of communications with his assigned AUSA.....

For the third time now, your own documents pulled from the court records reveals the simple fact that no one in the court for that hearing mentioned dinars of conference calls as a limitation for his Supervised Release after serving time. Your jumping around in your video completely misrepresented the record. I walked you through it in my post above. 

Finally, the SR orders (which you also posted along with the hearing transcript) shows criminal actions to be a potential violation of terms of SR but made no specific mention of currency related conference calls as constituting a violation.  Ot simply doesn't matter how much you despise this man or how deeply you see currency conference calls as straightforwardly criminal. These are not stated SR violations. 

We can stick to facts and waste no time on guessing games about why Tony and his brother think it's important to lay low. However, that's not a hard guess.
TheRealRex
TheRealRex

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:29 pm

LOL.  Some walk into the middle of a movie and think they know the plot.  Feel free to contact SAG Rask's office for details.

Thanks Sam/Nick for your efforts, much appreciated.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:02 am

TheRealRex wrote:Gentlemen, 

First, we can agree that a factual allegation which mentions currency related conference calls isn't at all equivalent to them being a crime. Setting that red herring aside, let's look at what we do know instead of speculating about why a convicted felon would want to  least provoke a vocal group with a history of communications with his assigned AUSA.....

For the third time now, your own documents pulled from the court records reveals the simple fact that no one in the court for that hearing mentioned dinars of conference calls as a limitation for his Supervised Release after serving time. Your jumping around in your video completely misrepresented the record. I walked you through it in my post above. 

Finally, the SR orders (which you also posted along with the hearing transcript) shows criminal actions to be a potential violation of terms of SR but made no specific mention of currency related conference calls as constituting a violation.  Ot simply doesn't matter how much you despise this man or how deeply you see currency conference calls as straightforwardly criminal. These are not stated SR violations. 

We can stick to facts and waste no time on guessing games about why Tony and his brother think it's important to lay low. However, that's not a hard guess.

I was addressing facts in my last comment.  You said that there were no convictions for currency conference calls, which is factually untrue.  Count 1 of the BH Group indictment was conspiracy to commit wire fraud, and under "Manner and Means" (not the General Allegations section at the top) it says " ... they conducted a weekly interstate conference call via telephone in which they discussed matters involving the current status of the Iraqi dinar ..." (not unlike TNT) and they were convicted.  Now I'm not a lawyer and I can't get into the specifics of all the counts and the nuances of the case, but the conference calls were a major part of how they carried out the fraud for which they were convicted.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum