Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

9 - 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:51 am

Guru Cap1:  Yesterday afternoon, my contacts were celebrating. They had gone home early, because all was done they believed. Then I get a call late last night,and they are back at work because something else came up that needed to be handled. We are still on target to see this happen AMN.  We have to remember that in order for Chapter 7 sanctions to be completely lifted, which the Iraqi's have been pushing hard for, the RV has to take place. And for that to take place, the dinar must RV.

Guru TNT Tony:  you will hear some misinformation tonight and you must disregard-- all is well-- have a good night-- relax====== Please disregard anything negative....

I beleive 100% the dinar will RV...things taking place tomorrow are historical. Even if we dont see the RV tomorrow-we will be closer.  By noon tomorrow you will be jumping up and down and you will be excited...I did not say its the RV-things have been finalized...We hope and pray something happens the 9th through the 12th...They have to do something about the Euro-TOMORRW and you will also hear some other announcements that will make me happy...if they dont do what they are supposed to do by noon-I will spill it all to you tomorrow I promise you that...Have a great night!!!

Not going to tell you the real information– What Dan said is the real thing – I got called 1am in the morning with info and the calls started today at 6 am and all are exciting about things that are happening on here in the US on the 11th and 12th – and the dates are through the15th and I am going to cut them down to the 9th through the 12th for us to pray and hope something happens

–these are my days - you will hear about some significant things tonight and by NOON TOMORROW you will be jumping up and down and you will be excited and say I knew I would have a great weekend and a great Christmas .....I don't think I can strike out 2 Christmas's in a row – things are finalized and seeing what is going on in your world they tell they do have to do something about the EURO Tomorrow -

TONY STATES I agree with what you are seeing on the boards… I am not going to say what… but I am going to say I do agree with it so there.. for security reason I can’t say what I want…. Some folks got a visit from a black SUV’s this week this may have happened we are that close and allow everyone to have their opinions tomorrow – do not tell anyone that it is not happening – cause it is…… we could get something a little later tonight – you hear my phone beeping now I am getting more news and BY NOON TOMORROW you will hear something happening and you will be very happy…

I give you dates between the 9th and 12th as this is going to happen either before or right after…. ITS ALL DONE – this has COME TO AN END… it is DONE and I KNOW what is going to be said tomorrow and there is NO Way what is being said tomorrow can’t be said without this having been done…

TOMORROW at noon you will know something you will know what I am talking about…HAVE your 5 and 10 ready ITEMS ready as we will have some sort of news at that time…. If they do not do this tomorrow about what they are going to do = I WILL TELL WHAT THEY WERE TO DO IF THEY DO NOT SAY IT AT NOON TOMORROW I WILL TELL YOU ALL…

Guru Checkmate Dan:  DAN STATES he was on phone since 6am and a call started yesterday and wanted to g back about the original reason for this site was to bring together folks who wanted the RV to take place - folks were giving up hope about the RV hearing delays, delays – but recently on sites we see battering against one another – we hear lots of things and a week ago today I made comments about a gentleman last week cause he delivers his stuff it was not my way – I want to apologize.

DAN STATES – His intel is that for a fact the dinar will revalue – the events are taking place … out of respect for security we will NOT speak of them – historical day tomorrow things are happening I hope we are heading into this RV – if not there is some really sold things happening even if this RV is not tomorrow –it makes it a real deal with the MORE things happening in the next few weeks…  lets have a great day and prepare for a great call and pray that TONY’s words will come to pass…

Guru Tomn:  the window is now thru the 12th. i will know 24 hours in advance. my guy has never been wrong so i believe him, he's told me all along no RV up until this current window. so we'll see. I spent 11 days on a plane in September flying around the U.S. meeting all the guru's in in different. I'm pretty well connected to the right ones....   when everyone was calling for it, he told me not yet, thats why i'm at peace with this..  window is by the 11th at this time, if a monkey wrench comes into play i will know it....but at this time all clear..the 11th and no holdups

poppy BGG, transporter, dewey, and many others can vouch for me, i've met them all in person.  one more time, NOW PLEASE go enjoy your day, there will be no RV today.......  i'll be back and let you know if i get that call, it will be by 5 if i get it

Guru PapaJack1952:  I got a call from a friend in DC, he said he heard it was to happen Monday and was stopped again, banks are very upset and losing lots of money.

Guru Soonerfan:  OK guys, I have had Tommy (the guy with the 30 mil Dinar) on the phone for the last hour. He had a long conversation with his intel guy this morning explaining all the reason why this has to happen before the weekend and why it will NOT RV during banking hours. Without going into a lot of detail, I’ll just say this: My statement from yesterday still holds, if we don’t have an RV by Midnight Friday, you will not see me back on Chat until post RV. That is how much confidence I have in this mans intel person. By the way, Tommys investment group holds a total of 80 mil Dinar. That’s it now now, all I got, will post if I hear anything else. He told me to relax, were here>

Guru Jonnywg:   Got some great info from Papajack1952 regarding the IQD sitting on forex and we are trying to get verified .... will have more info soon. Bank rates are still showing 0.0000 for buy and sell but we await changes and hope they are soon.
Tomorrow should be a great day for all

WELL TO SAY THAT THIS RV HAS NOT GONE THE WAY THAT WE WANTED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. i FOLLOWED THE BANK OPENINGS AFROM sIMGAPORE TO nz AND THERE WAS NO rv DINAR AT THIS time. So this dispells Cashins elsewhere. I talked to banl contacts in Europe and to many other sourcesover last night. Freeway Bill is very htounded right now and on top of the situation. Lojak is working the political angles and BWM is fishing ........oops "whale hunting LOL" these men have a great knowlege that helps us go forward. While i cannot speak for them I feel Collectively we feel that the impossible dream is close to reality. Information, NEW bank postings and annponcements will be made today and tomorrow. Hint Gaetner speaks tomorrow. THE banl sdreens are still 00.0000 on the BUY AND SELL as always Keep the Faith jonny

Guru Adam Montana:    the next change in rate will be based on economics, not history...a "ReInstatement" assumes anyone actually cares what the old rate was...that's like you going to the bank and saying "Well I USED to have good credit, so can I get a loan?"  the bank says "I don't care what you USED to have - what do you have NOW?"  the same goes with the IMF, the UN, and anyone who will do business with Iraq, we look at the current value, the current stability, and the current potential, not the past...an RV will be based on current situation, not the past.

the HCL agreement, they already announced that they have an approved draft, the Kurds aren't happy with it, but they can be overruled...the question is "Will Parliament do it?"  I really don't know, but IF THEY DO, there is no reason we won't see the RV happen shortly after...by "shortly" I mean within a week, IMO

Guru Med:   I SEE THAT CBI  MADE A POINT TO REMIND ALL THAT ONLY THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INFLATION AND MONETARY POLICIES IN IRAQ. THE ACTUAL SANCTIONS THAT SHABIBI NEEDED REMOVED ARE ALL REMOVED AND THE ONLY HOLDUP IF YOU CALL IT THAT  IS PARLIAMENT ON HOLIDAY.

UNTIL THERE IS SOME TYPE OF EVIDENCE THAT THEY WILL CHANGE    THE DAY OF THURSDAY.  I AM SAYING MYSELF  NO  IT WILL HAPPEN ON A THURSDAY   THE VOTE. NOW IF YOU READ THE NEWS  RIGHT NOW IRAQ IS SCRAMBLING OVER TWO ISSUES   CHAPTER VII   AND SECURITY   AND ALSO THE BUDGET . NOW  THAT BEING SAID  IF  YOU READ THE FORUMS  SHABIBI STATED  HE AND HE ALONE  IS IN CHARGE   OF THE MONETARY POLICY  AND INFLATION, SO TO ME  THAT IS THE REASON THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE THE VOTE ADDRESSED ANY DAY BUT THURSDAY.  JUST TOO MANY THINGS  ON THE PLATE.  NOW THAT IS JUST MY OPINION  BASED ON THE FACTS IN THE FORUM.   AS I HAVE SAID OVER AND OVER    I FEEL SO VERY GOO    THAT I STAYED WITH THIS   AND DIDNT GIVE UP. THAT I CAN SEE THAT WE FINALLY ARE STANDING RIGHT ON TOP OF THIS

Guru BWM:   still looking between now and tomorrow afternoon/evening as possible to show...... not trying to limit it but just give you a "range" to work with.

Guru Hammerman:  Hello all, just real fast AJ33:3 back me up ,,,lol ,,ok i just said that 4am to 12 noon was a good time never said the opnly (only) time ( good window) ,,,,but as i have stated more than once anytime i give a time there a 72 to 96 hour time fram (frame) before are after that time so we just watch, it is over its all done comfermed (confirmed) today threw (through)more callsj ust know (now) it (it's)coming [[[[ more coming part 1 of 2 ]]]

ok i cant say much an (and) also theres  (there is) really nothing new ,,but there is a hold up [[[we believe ]]]dont really now (know) what theres  (that is) nothing other than the smaller mom an pop banks local home town banks filled (filed) some papers (for equal cash in rights) to be able to compete with the biggeer banks ,,they asked for time get (to get) curincey (currency) programs set up ,,,, aslo can comferim (confirm) the big banks will be bring (bringing) in a lot of extra money an (and) personal on tu sday (tuesday) ,,, [[[[i now (know) amounts but cant (can not) share ]]] i can say (all) people in my intel circle and me are saying it is over done an (and) all (my) intel are saying it has rved just no cash in avlabile ,, i stand firm on this ,,,, (only big players are cashing out no one like us has cashed out as of yet) an (and) i have totaliy (totally)  talk (talked) to nmore (more) than one legal aganicy (agency) belive it are (or) not these chaty (chat) rooms am (and) cc (conference calls) do make a big play in when this goes down they wont do it will (while) we are looking so pleaase stop looking ,,just let it come ,,,it (it is) all over an (and) done an (and) they wil (will) just toss it at us when ever (meaning the rate) ,,, theres (there is) still a lot in play between know (now) an the 18 th  (of December),,(not really a reason, stock market issues, gold issues getting everything ready..when bank orders large amount of money it will take 2 to 3 days to get the currency to the banks),(Banks were ready weeks ago but they sent the money back due to security issues) an (and I) cant rember (remember) if i said but the 72 hours out somtime (sometime) tomorrow not today (once they show the 5.71 rate they have to activate it within 72 hours or change the rate and the 72 hours begins again),, but al (all) they have to do is move they (the) rate a fraction up are (or) down to get anther 72 hours (meaning another exstension) ,,,hope this helps im still supper higfh (high) an even more posstive (positive) ,its all good good good huggs an love ,,live ,,love an learn please (know without a doubt) my hearts (is) in this with yall ( I am expecting more intel some time tonight I will keep you posted) Hammerman

Guru Bulldog75:   HI EVERYONE~ !  EVERYONE READY TO PULL THE CAKE OUT OF THEIR OVEN?

FOUR QUICK REASONS FOR 'ACTIVATION' HOLD:

1.) EURO CRISIS TO BE SOLVED

2.) UST TAXES TO BE SOLVED

3.) UN SANCTIONS / PROTOCOL /CH.7 REMOVAL

4.) ELITE / BIG BOYS / MARKET CONDITIONS.

LEAN BACK AND RELAX. NO SWEAT, NO FRET. ENGINE #9 IS COMIN' DOWN OUR RAILROAD LINE AND SHE WILL NOT GET OFF IN BALTIMORE. KNOW WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. OUR IQD GIFTS ARRIVE NOW. WE WILL PROBABLY SEE THE 'RATE ACTIVATION' JUST PRIOR TO CH. 7 SANCTION RELEASE. BELIEVE, KNOW & TRUST DIVINE INTERVENTION IS HERE. AMEN.

THE TRAIN COMES DOWN THE SAME TRACKS. NO OBSTACLES. JUST SLOWIN DOWN BEFORE IT PULLS INTO THE STATION.  THE EVIDENCE IS BEFORE US. ALL CONTINUES ON THE RIGHT PATH. NOTHING STOPPING THIS TRAIN. BELIEVE ME. GOD LOVES GRACIOUS HARMONIOUS MUSIC OF REJOICING. WE THANK HIM IN ADVANCE FOR WE KNOW OUR GIFTS OF LOVE AND IQD COME NOW.

CLARIFICATION: NOT ALL OF THE ABOVE FOUR MENTIONED CONDITIONAL HOLDUPS HAVE TO BE RESOLVED FOR THE "IQD ACTIVATION' TO TAKE PLACE. THOSE ARE SIMPLY A COMBINED SUMMATION THAT HAVE AN AFFECT. WE CAN STILL HAVE AN 'ACTIVATION RATE' AT ANY HOUR/MINUTE DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES.  CH 7 AND ACTIVATION CAN LITERRALY HAPPEN WITHIN HOURS OF ONE ANOTHER. ACTIVATION IS REQUIRED FOR FINAL SANCTIONS TO BE LIFTED.  THIS SITUATION IS RESTING IN THE ARMS OF GOD FOR FINAL DELIVERY.

Guru BGG:  They have to RV to get out of Ch 7 not the other way around.  all the articles the talk about current exchange rates and "their progress" are mainly from very poorly (economically) educated Middle Eastern points of view. Their currency was not deflated due to decades of war and oppression - that is all bull pucky!!   And one of the conditions of them being allowed a seat back at "the big kids table" is an internationally recognized currency - NOT an 1170 rate!! It will have to reflect the true value of the Dinar.

Vietnam will never be a big-time currency. No matter what it revalues/devalues to - it's not a terrbily wealthy country. They have rubber and cheap labor - that's it.

Guru Freeway Bill:   I am so glad to finally come over to this site! What a great site... Love the Christmas Theme...

Will it happen tonight? Would be fabulous!
Will it happen tomorrow? Would be wonderful!

Truth be known, I am as anxious as you and am ready to start Giving Forward! So Let's Get this RV done and start making our world a better place to live!!!  GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!

Guru Joey:   Let me share some great news about the banks...Are the banks ready...you bet they are... What did Shabibi say his #1 tool for fighting inflation is...the Reevaluation of his currency and he has set the banks up to make this possible.  You want an RV...this is where our RV comes from...there has to be money in the banks...so they can loan money...if you loan money...they borrow money...start businesses...they put more even money in the bank...thats how you grow a country..a government

Guru Purplehelmet3000:   Just hearing all good things...might not be  popular but...hearing...$5.41 X 1.6 GBP = $8.65 USD...not everyone is agreeing with GBP and the high rate...very very soon!  

Guru Bluedog:  We really don't know what is going to happen, but we know we've done everything we can for the Iraqi security forces.” ........yes we have to remember when are US Treasury people went in to get ready for this ......they were there for some time ...and remember when we sent our military that was trained to handle the monetary system.....and remember the census that took place in regards to paying the Iraqi people HCL oil proceeds.....and now it seems we run out fast.......

Chapter 7 is in order now. Kuwait is on the same page......we leave behind Major tanks and equipment, do not think we will not get paid back for that, deals have been made ........not for you to know about..........well there is 4 bases left, they seem to be in southern Iraq near Kuwait and from what I read in the News they are resting grounds for Asians that drive our equipment out ....

Oh yeah they were hired to bring this stuff out......there were  1000 vehicles a day brought out now down to 500 vehicles being brought out ........Why would we HIRE someone to do it are we still there or should we be concerned over our tax dollars.......paying someone to bring our equipment out. Well you read between the lines........not all I talk about is in this article but others today........

Hurry Rush Get Out for what hmmmmmmmmmm .......US President calls for a early pullout well it was in the world news we all seen it.....but when you put it all together it shows a completing picture doesn't it............Bluedog................

DV Member Mak63:  Went to the branch and here is what I found.
1st Conveninence (Bank) is not selling many of the currencies that they have in the past. They are only buying and selling about a dozen currencies at this time. They are not buy/selling Dinar, Dong or Yuan. They used to buy/sell about 25 to 30 different currencies but have not been able to for about 1 1/2 – 2 weeks. They are selling Euros, GBP, a couple of different Krones and Mexican Peso’s that I remember. The branch manager showed me the screen she was looking at and there were buy/sell amounts for the currencies they have available. For example they would buy Euros at 1.2467, which is about $.10 below where the Euro was at that time. Branch manager said they usually get a 30-60 notice that changes are being made on the currencies but this was instantaneous.
My take is: there is about to be a global revaluation of many if not all currencies. The Dinar is certainly one of them. There is a ton of work that has to be done behind the scene to make it work and that is what we’re seeing with currencies have zero values on screenshots.
Disclaimer: I am not a Guru, pumper or anything like that. I have dinar just like most of the folks here and want to make a tidy profit when it RV’s. I have no inside connections to anyone in the currency field or markets. My take is strictly from researching, reading the strings here on DV and following Adam. I am VIP and OSI. This is strictly My Humble Opinion. Take it with a grain of salt.
GO RV!!!!!!!  BIG Mak63

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum