Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:26 am

Guru Jonnywg:   As stated earlier all appears to be done, all agencies satisfied, all countries and politicians paid off, ooooops [oh, my]. All paperwork signed. We learn Geithner will speak again Friday and this is the day that USA will give the 1TRILLION dollars to the EU...We are still in the best position possible to finish the journey.

The pipe is laid, the bank screens are still 00.0000 and loading; the forex is 0.0000; and banks from around the world are showing the 00.000. The Chapter 7 issue is resolved (but no print-out yet), Geithner ready to speak and give away 1 trillion dollars. The money is not from TAXPAYERS per "O." No bad news being shopped around - All is Good....

RELEASE THE HOUNDS FOR GOODNESS SAKE, we are ready to PARTY. Even "Grinch Dan" from my friends at PTR thinks that there is reason to be excited. We need nothing else but "Show Me The Money." The RV will happen between Now and Then...... and IMO then is within a couple of days MAX. This is our time so relax and wait for the official notice which cannot be rushed.

Geithner speaks in Germany, USA is in deep in the BAILOUT and "O" promises not to use taxpayer money. ALL OF THIS is in our benefit. IRAQ has been removed from Chapter 7. RV is a mandatory part...the final condition of chapter 7 removal is that iraq must have a revalue of currency. WE WAIT for public release.   IRAQ was approved 14 to 0 in a UN VOTE...talked to Swiss banks - more info re vote to come shortly. I was just advised "forex" will be activated today from 00.0000

Katt has made me a grinch because I have not delivered the RV.... Thus I will try better over the next 24 hrs to produce it. As stated earlier all appears to be done, all agencies satisfied, all countries and politicians paid off ooooops. All paperwork signed. We learned Geithner will speak again Friday and this is the day that USA will give the 1 TRILLION dollars to the EU. I will be here most of the night to answer questions. We are still in the best position possible to finish the journey ....jonny pray

Newshound Bondlady:   they wont be sovereign until they are out of ch 7... there trying now and have been all month...they need to mind there own business an concentrate on rebuilding there own country an leave kuwait and syeria alone...hopefully by the end of the year...all we can do is follow the news...we hope it will happen soon...all these 8 yrs i been in it these are the articles we see now that weve always hoped to see...so i do feel we are close but no 1 knows... iraq is its own worst enemy, they fight about every thing and nothing.

Guru Adam Montana:
   Chapter 7 is not completely lifted...there was a great article about that earlier this week.  Although Maliki and a few others have been trying to say "Iraq is a sovereign country" blah blah blah... the article on Monday stated very clearly that Iraq is NOT completely sovereign, until Chapter 7 is fully lifted...this is a good thing! Like I said before the shenanigans are halted, the issue is now out in the open, and it needs to be dealt with.

the Dinar didn't RV yet, in case you hadn't noticed...this Thursday they vote on draft laws as usual in Parliament...then on Monday the 12th there is a meeting with Maliki and Obama...we know there is a definite deadline to pull our troops out of Iraq, and it makes a lot of sense to coordinate all of these things together... I would personally like to see the RV announced before all of our troops are out, because that would help Iraq maintain stability just in case it's needed but at the same time, if the country does get unstable after the RV is announced I would be just as happy to have our troops safely at home...one thing I want you all to be aware of  if the country does NOT remain stable, you are probably going to want to cash out IMMEDIATELY, even if the rate is lower than you'd like that will be a time to count your blessings and be happy with what you have.

Guru Mailman17:   WE ALREADY KNOW THE RATE  .86 PER SHABS...THE AVERAGE IRAQI IS CLUELESS  LITERALLY.  YOU CANT FORCE NEW DENOMS AND AN RV AT THE SAME TIME, CONFUSION AND BLACK MARKET WOULD CONSUME...HENCE THE RV FIRST  AND INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW BILLS LATER...14 DENOMINATIONS WERE PRINTED IN 2003.  THEY WILL USE WHAT THE CBI HAS...WHICH WILL COVER A 1-1....THEN INTRODUCE THE NEW DENOMS IN EARLY 2012

TONS OF OIL CONTRACTS HAVE ALREADY BEEN SIGNED...WOULD EXXON OR BP OR SHELL OR CATTIPILLAR BE THERE IN CONTRACTS...IF THEY WERE A THREAT.  IRAQ WILL ASCEND INTO TRADE WITH THE WORLD AND THEY WILL BE A MONSTER AND AS LONG AS THE US HAS PEOPLE THERE ...THEY ARE NO LONGER A THREAT, THEY WILL BE WATCHED CLOSELY THEY HAVE A GOLD MINE...AND THEIR RV MEANS A GREAT DEAL TO ALL INVOLVED,  AS PLANNED.

Guru Joey:    everybody is asking about Chapter 7...the last sentence [of article] tells it all in her opinion..."the announcement "APPROVED BY THE SECURITY COUNCIL "...as Shabibi said...there will be NO fanfare...they slid in right under the radar...I would say this article sums it all up with NO FANFARE

Guru Poppy3:
  well i will explain it again i have said that it should happen either just before or just after maliki makes his speach here on the 12th and since the banking industry orefers update on the first and 15th of the month i expect that if it doesn't happen by the 15th there is zero day of significants between then and the 1st of jan that indicates a rv. Maliki is wanting to have the rv in hand when he gets here or to be able to get it done immediately after he leaves. They are a very prideful people and he is going to want to say that the muslims have saved to world . If it doesnt happen before the 15th i am hanging up my computer and will wait in darkness for someone to tell me next year when it happens. They have been pushing every document through and taking every vote needed and settleing every argument they have had in the last month to get the rv done, all this is obvious to us researchers.

people no one has held this up period, they have argued and fought over all the details but they have been working much harder than our congress and senate to get this agrred upon and implimented for you i and their people. This has been a monumental task for their country. I remember just last febuary when i talked to the ceo of the atm company and the trials they had setting those atm

they didnt even have electricity to them much less a computer software program tied to all their banks? They where loaded with the small denoms but couldnt even be turned on. No one knew how to operate them even if they could hook them up??   back here people where wondering who is holding this back who is trying to cheat up. Why don't they just pull the trigger??? lol,lol guys they have come a long ways in a short time be happy and feel so blessed for your position and be patient just a few more days. Poppy3

Guru OkieOilman:  "EUROPEAN CRISIS HAS TO BE SOLVED".  "THERE IS A RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN EURO CRISIS AND ACTIVATION; THERE HAS TO BE".   "WHO KNOWS THE AMOUNT OF INFLUENCE THE EURO CRISIS HAS OVER THE IQD ACTIVATION CAUSE OF THE IMF INVOLVEMENT" "IMF HAS THEIR HANDS FULL"  "WE ARE CONFIRMING FROM SOURCES CH 7 RELEASE OF SANCTIONS"..."WE ARE TALKING UNKNOWN QUANTITIES. WHEN SANCTIONS ARE RELEASED TOTALLY THAT SHOULD EXPEDITE MATTERS".

PLS MAN THE CBI SITES; MAY POST ANYTIME BUT THIS COULD TAKE HOURS TO DAYS. WE SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW THE EXACT TIME. NO ONE KNOWS WHEN THIS WILL POST".

WHEN I GET BETTER, I WILL BE ON THE OOM SITE. I SHALL RETURN!  NUFF SAID.  WE MAKE PLEDGES GOOD. LIVE SIMPLE SO OTHERS CAN SIMPLY LIVE.  THE FIRST 10% BELONGS TO GOD" "THE FIRST 10% WAS NOT OURS TO BEGIN WITH.  IT WHATS ONE GIVES OVER 10% IS WHAT YOUR GIFT TRULY IS.  THE FIRST 10% WAS NEVER OURS TO BEGIN WITH".. NUFF SAID.

WE ARE LAUGHING AND HAVING FUN.  I AM EXTREMELY OPTIMISTIC TODAY.  BULLDOG IS OUR MESSENGER.   I JUST WANTED TO BE ONE OF THE MOST USED TOOLS IN GOD'S TOOLBOX FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS ; AND NOT MYSELF.  WHEN YOU HELP OTHERS; YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO ME/JESUS.  THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH. JESUS: "BELOVED, AMONGST ALL THINGS, I WISH THAT YOU PROSPER, AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS AND IN HEALTH TOO"

YOU HAVE GONE FROM ECONOMICS 2.0 NOW TO ECO 3.0 . WE HAVE ONLY ONE MORE STEP TO GO. THAT'S ECO 4.0 WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE GRADUATED FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF 'HARD KNOCKS.  WE HAVE PREPARED YOU TO SERVE YOURSELF AND NOT BE SPOON FED. WE APPLAUD THOSE WHO RESEARCH.  BULLDOG AND I HAVE DONE TOO MUCH AT TIMES FOR MANY. WE HAVE TRIED TO RAISE ONE TO HIGHER PLANES OF THNKING.  WE APPLAUD AND GIVE KUDOS TO THOSE WHO HAVE RESEARCHED AND THIS ADDS VALIDITY TO OUR DATA. WE WANT ONLY THE TRUTH.  SO MUCH SIGNIFICANCE OF THIS RELEASE FROM CHAPTER 7: IT IS MONUMENTAL!!!

TODAY IS PEARL HARBOR DAY.

Guru BGG:   if there isn't an imminent RV in the works, there is no way they are getting out from under all CH 7 sanctions - just no way...The international community won't allow it.

Guru Cap1:  lgtennis and cap1..have confirmed...RV did happen at Aus and China....we would see it here tomorrwo when banksopen..rate from 5+ GBP

Let me give you guys a heads up! This is serious business. Mainly because most jof us never thought we would reach this point in time. Most of you will be millionaires shortly.....very shortly. For your safety, it is imperitive that you begin to think safety. From this point forward, I would not give out any real names, any P. O. or physical addresses, any phone numbers, any email addresses. Give nothing out. If you do, you do at your own risk. People, who you probably wouldn't have to supper are and have been monitoring all sites. We tend to call them CROOKS. They want your information. They need your information. they will lie in wait to oget your information. In your excitement over the next few days, you need to be aware that this is happening. So, be careful.

Guru Historian: 
This is why I think it has to RV soon. From the intel of the last 4 months, they appear to have written contracts and carried out transactions based on the RV'd rate. IMO, they have to report that in this fiscal year Financial Statements. And they would have to RV to do that.  And based on the size of those contracts for defense spending alone -- much less all the infrastructure spending they have contracted -- the rate would have to be high to cover the costs.  Countries and companies don't usually spend the money before they know they have it. So they have a plan for raising all those funds. And that is the RV.  They've been on a spending spree for quite a while now.   

Guru Mort: 
just talked to my international lawyer and he said lots of activity on bank screens and cbi should be dropping their rates in any minute now-also he said that some countries have received permission to go ahead and rv-but not the usa as of yet!!

Guru Bulldog 75:
THE LOOMING EURO CRISIS IS COUNTER PRODUCTIVE TO THE ACTIVATION. THE IMF, EU, CHINA, USA, UN, WTO, BIS, W.BANKS, FED RESERVE, ARE NERVOUSLY TAPPING THEIR TOES. THEY CANNOT AFFORD A MAJOR MISTAKE HERE. SO WE WAIT FOR THE NEXT HAND TO BE DEALT.

WE WILL PROBABLY SEE THE 'RATE ACTIVATION' JUST PRIOR TO CH. 7 SANCTION RELEASE.  ITS QUITE CLEAR THAT THE 'ACTIVATION' CAN STILL EASILY OCCUR AT ANY HOUR!  TOO MUCH AT STAKE. THIS WILL DOMINO QUICK, IMHO. CAN'T GO MUCH LONGER PAST THIS WEEKEND.

Guru Lojak:
  everyone please keep in mind that we do not need chapter 7 approved to have an rv. but, if we see a chapter 7 approved, we must have an rv--make sense?...to be sov. requires them to have an internationally traded currency.

Guru Scooter:  Hi Folks,  I hope this finds you well. Tonight I want to broach a topic which has caused great confusion within the Dinar community. In essence, the ultimate question in regards to Iraq has to be ARE THEY A SOVEREIGN NATION WHEN UNDER THE CHAPTER 7 UMBRELLA?

Here's some items to consider as this is truly a grey area when considering the RV.

WITHDRAWAL AGREEMENT: The Withdrawal Agreement signed between the United States and Iraq clearly indicates the US will push for Iraq's exit from Chapter 7. Technically, when the United States departs from the country, the Iraqi's are a completely SOVEREIGN country.

IMF COUNTRY REPORTS: The IMF Executive Directors underpinned the structural changes so that regardless of who was elected into office from the last election, the process to reform Iraq's banking and monetary policies wouldn't be disrupted. Iraq has fulfilled a large portion of those requirements and the final move would be the Revaluation of the the two major government banks, Rafadain and Rasheed. The CPI has been restructured and has been waiting in the wings to be engaged throughout the country. Remember, the IMF has 85% voting rights to determine the PAR value each member countries currency. The country could Revalue the currency without IMF approval, but life would be very difficult for that country if the IMF disapproves of that move. Trade and WTO membership would be virtually impossible.

VP BIDEN: The Vice President clearly refers to Iraq as a Sovereign nation and we know the troops will all be departed from the country, with the exception of the a few advisers which will work under the State Departments umbrella.

CHAPTER VII: Technically, they are still under Chapter VII, largely because the Kuwaitis haven't budged in their position or are playing "hardball" and want more cash compensation from the damage done from the Iraqi invasion. All other items appear to be satisfied except that one Kuwaiti issue. One thing is clear by the statements below, the issue is not resolved.

With that said, can Iraq ReValue their currency if still under the Chapter VII umbrella? I don't know the answer to that question but I do know that ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN, particularly with the United States "driving the car." If the United States truly wanted this currency to ReValue, they could make it happen, particularly with the strong influence in the UNSC and the IMF. So, what's the hold up? Not certain, but it should be interesting to watch unfold. Perhaps there's a US Election angle that isn't being explored -- one never knows!

Below, I have provided the recent Withdrawal Agreement, statements from Vice President Biden, and a history of the Iraqi situation from the New York Times.

http://emerginggeos....-agreement.html

CLICK IMAGE FOR FULL SIZE VIEWING

Have a great evening, Scooter

Dinar Updates Member TempleJC Bank Story:
  OK guys - I got brave today - I was hearing about 1st Conv Bank and folk seeing a rate. So I have been to this bank in our town to buy VND - so I paid them a visit. At other times when I was there and got a print out all of the currancies about 100 or so had the buy and the sell rate - I asked them to put up the currancies screen and they did - they were all showing 0.00000. I got a print out and also got a picture.

Here is Phoenix's Confirmation:  Ok Many may have seen the above rumor:  Now you know we do not post rumors on the forum and do not even have a rumor section.  I have warned people about rumors and how to deal with such but also remind everyone that just because something is a rumor does not mean it is not true.  This post and picture above is a case in point...I Phoenix after seeing this picture did some digging today and found what bank this picture of a bank screen was reportedly take at.

DV Member Vomar Bank Story:  I went to the bank not one hour ago to get some dinar for my wife. I got some last year. The manager said the banks aren't selling them anymore, leastwise not this particular chain. He claims the instability of the dinar. I wonder if it isn't something more promising. Maybe our time is near.

DV Member Tjcomedy Bank story:
  A few months ago I went to first convenience bank at frankford and midway in carrollton to open an accountnt inside krogers. Stopped in there today and the girl said they no longer sell dinar and was not given a reason. She said she had no idea why just that they were told a month or so ago to stop. I dude sorry to her that with the amount I knew they were selling at that location, not being given a reason sounds kind of shady.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum