Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Guru Footforward:  we should be at the banks next week, the way everything sits now.  rate im hearing would knock your socks off. im higher then hammerman....   my source has been a head of the curve so far. he knew about this being pushed back last time, i did a poor job of getting that message out, and im sorry for that.  

Guru TNT Tony:     I am happy and excited.   I said there were 4 things that had to happen. 2 were done and we expect 2 to be done this weekend.  I can promise you this-Iraq will not be removed from chapter 7 unless it revalues its currency to be at least equal to the US dollar, this was on a UN document. Our troops physically left Iraq. That is huge, but that had to happen so that the RV can happen even though they will be moving back in under a different name.  What we are all about to see is big.  I have confidence that it is about to take place. We are down to the wire       

the information has intensified - and who cares about the rest - the best of the best is about to happen.. we really do beleive that

alsumara news were interviewing iraqis coming out of the mosque asking how was it to be a sovergn nation, how is it to have your $$ back to your peers, some were not even aware about what has happened

I thought we could see it on our news but it was alsumaria news and one other one..if you are listening send it to me.. lockdown is in progress in Iraq, we heard the lockdown was in progress but we new 48 hrs ago that it was going to happen every few hours we get more confirmation on the intel.  there are very definate things going on and we really hope that you are getting prepared    

you should be happy and should be excited.  we are hearing some good things.  there is more clarity and truth to it than it has ever been as far as everyone agreeing, meetings planned, blacked out over there.  people don't just turn their communications off for nothing.  challenge it! call over there and see if YOU can get hold of someone.  borders are closed.. they will take your phone at airport.  so call and try to prove me wrong.. that is how confident I am.  we are also at a fri. and you cannot buy reserves etc..

if we could be more specific w/o jeaopardizing peoples jobs and positions we would
I am relaxing.. I haven't been on the board.. I am saying this is over

Guru Checkmate Dan:  how many times have we done a call like this for no reason on a friday night there is a reason we are doing this call.. we never come out here trying to pump something up not me anyways

we are also at a friday and you cannot buy reserves etc..  the country is really in a good postion.. tonight they have a cut off from the rest of the world.  this DOES mean something this is a big enough deal that we did this call.  this is just an update and will be a short call

I am very encouraged about what we have heard today. On a daily basis the world gets closer to a "fix". The plan is in place and ready to be implemented... we are looking at a $3 - $3.50 range, I believe we are looking at an RI ...We are in a good spot for the weekend.

Guru Soonerfan:  The one intel provider in DC that I have has been telling me $5.86 for 2 months

Guru Jonnywg:   I can tell you a few things tonight. They are working dilligently towards the end. It is felt that the bank screens are...well...Quivering with rates is the word...the occasional rate on certain types of screens (Teller) yet 00.0000 on the currency screen end. It appears all is ready and we shall see what happens within a day or so. I have been assured that every effort to process all. We are in the right place at the right time and we will see results shortly so be paitient tonight. Try to keep positive.

I am not making a statement at this time. The information I received is too senstive to be published. Unfortunately I have been in this position for over a week. I will say that it appears most of the issues are resolved and are in our best interests. I also have been officially asked not to comment on the lockdown any more. I can tell you the bank screens/paid forex show 00.000 hopefully this is for the last weekend.  I am extremely positive and excited. We must remain collected as we will all have decisions to make.

Guru PapaJack:  Just a word to the wise, don't try to micromanage when the activation will be announced, there are a lot of crooked, corupt politicians, bankers, and elitists covering their butts. O is still pushing a 3.5% tax on all you new millionaires to fund his continued destruction of the American way of life. The people that want to take over the world are not happy you found out about this but they have painted themselfs into a corner so it will happen, they can't delay much longer. Just let it play out.

Here's the big picture, the delay is the devil is shaking in his boots at the thought of God's people having all this money to bring in a harvest. So he will use all of his minions to try and hold this back from us. However as always he has overplayed his hand so geet ready It's coming any minute.  I have never seen the rightous forsaken, or God's seed begging bread.  FAITH is a process and many of us are being fine tuned.

I think everything is done especially in Iraq. FOX said yesterday Europe had 7 days to get their act together. If there are any delays it's either politicians kissing and covering butts or computer issues. This thing is so big it has to go down perfectly or it could hurt countries. The PTB are creating a smokescreen to hide the RV and make it look like they are the ones that bailed out the world.  Keep in mind, the clowns that control the release of Tier3 have most likely already cashed out.

Guru Bear5642:   I CAN TELL EVERYONE TODAY TO COMPLETELY STOP WORRYING THIS WILL HAPPEN AND CANT GIVE ANY SPECIFICS...I HAVE SPENT HOURS ON THE PHONE AND EVERYTHING IS DONE DONE DONE AND WE JUST WAIT PATIENTLY...THIS CAN HAPPEN TODAY OR NO LATER THAN NEXT WEEK. TONS OF THINGS HAVE BEEN WORKED AND NEGOTIATED AND IT IS ALL FOR OUR BENEFIT BELIEVE WHEN I TELL YOU IM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS MORE THAN EVER.  THE ITEMS THAT WERE IN THE WAY HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH AND IT IS NOW A WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE...THIS CAN GO DOWN IN A SECOND.

THE ITEMS THAT WERE IN THE WAY HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH AND IT IS NOW A WIN WIN SITUATION FOR EVERYONE

OK THATS IT I WILL COME BACK TOMORROW IF NECCESSARY BUT THIS CAN GO DOWN IN A SECOND AND I SPOKE TO OKIE THIS MORNING AND HE IS EXHAUSTED AND TOLD ME TO TELL EVRYONE HE LOVES THEM AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL HE IS EXCITED ALSO

FINNALY I CAN TRULY SEE AND ENED TO THIS RIDE.  GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP AND MAY HE CAUSE HIS FACE TO SHINE UPON YOU TODAY AND GO RV

Guru AJ Anderson:  I received many source calls yesterday that the RV?RI is to go down this month. That the RV?RI will happen at night in the US after all banks are closed. I am highly optimistic for the window of the 5th through the 6th, but only optimistic. The next window I am optimistic about is the 12th though the 15th. If the RV?RI does not happen within these two windows, the RV?RI will not happen this year at all, but I could be wrong. Time will only tell! I know my investment is sound and I take all intel with a grain of salt, even the calls I receive. God Bless. AJ

Guru BGG:   CH 7 also allows the freezing of some assets for repayment - which is why people are stuck on the financial aspects of it - but the "teeth" of the deal is the implied "pre-authorization" of force. I am pretty sure we'll have "immunity" for our people and an RV in hand before CH 7 goes anywhere. I think today's announcements will be interesting...They have already handed Camp Victory back over to Iraq (on the news last nite).

Guru Poppy3:  There was an article a few weeks back that state from the un that when they rv their currency they will automatically be released from all further chapter 7 sanctions. So all they have to do is rv and chapter 7 is complete? 

Guru Phoenix3333:
    We are anticipating some major changes coming that we heard about the end of November. Today is the vote on the Jobs Bill, additional tax on anyone making $1 million or more.  Have a plan and plan to act, have all your ducks in a row.  The IQD - unchanged, still at the artificial program rate.  We have an interesting weekend coming up...things are changing.

Guru Joey:    After reading Bidens Speech:   Do you think that was a historic day, yesterday?  Do you think they concluded something?  Do you think they closed a chapter?  Do you think they opened a new phase, a new dawn, a new era?  YOU BET WE DID...We’re standing on different ground now for those people and our investment.  This was a Presidential speech  to a brand new, sovereign, Republic Nation.  YIPPEE.   If you ever felt unstable in our investment I sure as heck hope you didn’t after tonight’s news!  It isn’t quite Christmas yet but that’s as close as you’re gonna get.

Guru Lojak:    This is what I know...everything is very much on track and playing out just like i was told yesterday...I didnt give out a date...only that we were right in the moment...but the misinformation campaign has begun...The speech yesterday was huge--huge...Nothing has changed...it may seem like it due to the so called delay some has suggested...there is no delay --just let things play out a bit...this is about over

Guru Breitling:    December 15th is the next window - the troops are leaving, Shabibi said when the troops leave.  That's why you are seeing alot of activity between politicians in Iraq and the U. S. They will have no excuses after the  15th.   Rate is going to be about $.86 to $1.17.  Reality is they can come in higher than that, but they have to take baby steps.

DV Member NavySky: I was listening to Glenn Beck on the radio this morning (and you could probably go back and relisten to his morning radio show on some podcast or however people do it these days) but I heard it live this morning at 11:15 am EST, 10:15 CST, 9:15 MST or 8:15 PST!!

You’d have to go back and listen to the actual conversation that went on but what I remember form the conversation was that he (Glenn) was talking to Stu (his producer and friend) about something he’s looking into, that MAY be what is bailing out the European Debt Crisis. He mentioned George Soros and Obama and that he was frustrated with them (not sure if they had anything to do with the Dinar from his viewpoint). He mentioned currencies from other countries, he mentioned that he would be looking more into it this weekend and that he would be reporting back early next week about what he found (from looking more into it). He hinted that it was something that anyone could afford to buy into and that it WAS a big risk, but he thinks that it could very well be what is going to bail out the European Countries. There were other clues and hints he dropped, but I don’t remember all of them right now…suffice it to say, I do believe that THIS conversation was hinting at the Dinar RV and the global realignment of currencies. I am too busy to go looking for the podcast and am heading out of town, but anyone on here could do a little research and find his conversation this morning and even transcribe the conversation so we could find the hints he dropped.

The biggest reason I see this as AWESOME is that Glenn regularly has more than a million listeners and I thought it was more like 3 million daily listeners. IF the ones in control of this RV don’t want another million people scrambling to buy Dinar at the last minute, then they better RV before Monday morning.
Anyone else hear this? Your thoughts?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Mission1st Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:20 pm

12/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Deja-m11
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum