Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 12/1/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:53 am

Guru TerryK:  DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT AT 3 AM OUR TIME…. IT IS DONE…. THAT THE RV…. IS ON THE DOOR…. TRYING TO KICK IT OPEN……MAYBE I SHOULD TRY KNOCKING FIRST….. SO MUCH FOR THAT SOURCE TELLING ME IT WAS GOING TO RV AT MIDNIGHT.   I GIVE WHAT I GET….. RIGHT OR WRONG.  IF I GAVE YOU ALL THE CRAP I GET IT WOULD DRIVE YOU NUTS THO….LIKE  ME…. KOO COO.  YEA AND LAST YEAR WE THOUGHT THEY HAD IT ALL DONE TOO.  THAT’S WHAT SCARES ME….WHAT ELSE IS THERE….THAT WE HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT

UN-Currencies update on the December 1.2011 —there are several countries that have revalued as much as 400 ($ or %?) up or down …….the big news—– there at least 5 new currencies on the UN list —-they are Lebanon, Eritriea Turkmenisa, Djibouti and Oman . In a nutshell—–they are adding countries to the global monetary system and it looks like some countries may have RV’d.

IT MAYBE NOT OVER YET FIRECARL, LAST NIGHT THEY TURNED IRAQ BACK OVER TO IRAQ…THEY CHANGED THE FLAGS….THEY CAN’T GO ON DOING BUSINESS ….WITH WHAT THEY HAVE FOR CURRENCY…AND IF I TOLD YOU WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY …..THEY WOULD COME AND GET ME IN A BLACK TRUCK ….PERIOD….JUST WAIT FOR IT…I WILL SAY….BASED WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY…WE ARE THERE…ANY MOMENT

DO YOU ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS THAT AT 3 AM OUR TIME...IT IS DONE...THAT THE RV... IS ON THE DOOR...TRYING TO KICK IT OPEN...SO MUCH FOR THAT SOURCE TELLING ME IT WAS GOING TO RV AT MIDNIGHT...BUT THEN AGAIN WE ALL KNOW  I GIVE WHAT I GET... RIGHT OR WRONG...LAST YEAR WE THOUGHT THEY HAD IT ALL DONE TOO...THAT’S WHAT SCARES ME...WHAT ELSE IS THERE...THAT WE HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT...LET’S GO RV.

OK I GOTTA GO GRAB SOME FOOD…….BUT MAKE SURE YOU’RE ALL ON THE CALL TONIGHT.  TCB CARING HANDS

Guru Adam Montana:
    Kuwait has been a thorn in our side during this whole thing...they don't want Iraq out of Chapter 7, because Chapter 7 is like a lien on Iraq for Kuwait...they've stalled and protested for years...fortunately for us, they aren't as influential as they used to be, the world sees that Iraq has done well repaying Kuwait for their crimes, the world trusts that Iraq is a NEW Iraq, and they are ready to move forward.

all we're looking for right now is a resolution to the HCL and/or a final complete release of the Chapter 7 sanctions...they started with a ton of sanctions, over the last years, they have been released from almost all of them.  I think there are exactly 3 sanctions remaining, and the general concensus is that Iraq has satisfied all requirements for complete release

"Can Iraq afford to cash us out", not "Does Iraq have enough USD"... if you look at the massive amounts of Natural Gas, Oil, and potential that Iraq has - I say absolutely yes, they can afford to RV.

When the currency revaluates it will be announced within 24 hours, if not immediately...look at this logically. We have a group of people making the decision to dramatically change the rate of the dinar, increasing wealth for the entire population of Iraq, and also many others around the world...there is NO WAY that they could keep that under wraps for an entire week, or even 48 hours one or two of them would tell a brother or a cousin to go buy NOW NOW NOW, word would get out, and there would be chaos...there's just no way to keep something like that a secret.   the date it is voted on will be the date it is announced...I am betting that shortly after that, a second announcement will be made  requiring all large notes to be cashed in to make way for the new notes,  RV, then RD, in other words. I see this as 99% ready, now they vote and publish it in the gazette and off we go!

Guru Hammerman
:  the removing of the flag over Iraq was key. Maliki was not going to allow the RV without the Iraqi flag being in place...because it meant that Iraq owned its own money. If it RVed first under America...America could lay claim to it. Maliki is coming here on Monday. Tuesday he will be signing off on the declaration. hammerman feels it doesn't matter. Highly placed source says Maliki will not arrive on U.S. soil without an RV in his pocket. He wants to come with his own currency already in place. U.S. no longer has any control over RV... Iraq does. Bank codes may be good (remain active) til Monday. But Friday for certain.. When they run out, UST has a contingency plan so it can 'upload' them again very quickly. All speakers on the call believed it will happen within the next 48 hours. Hammerman hedged his bet a bit. Hammerman has heard in the 5ish range for a month now. But cautions that nobody knows for certain. $5.72 plus or minus 45 cents.

Guru BWM:    we are in a good place between now and tomorrow afternoon to see some visible movement. Iraq has almost gained their sovereignty...the only stumbling block is a recognizable internationally traded currency...sovereignty was GRANTED...but not complete in the eyes of those signing off...yet...there are scheduled events next week that lend to this being done BEFORE then...so let me just say if you believed enough to get into this craziness then you should believe enough to survive the last battle... you are on the winning side..

I struggle with the timing honestly... I would think nighttime just because we are closed and they would be opening up... BUT then the other RV's occurred during the daytime right as the markets were closing (Kuwait) so at this point it's anyone's guess.. but we know the opportunity is good

as Jonny has stated we are losing trillions of dollars a day without this happening... it has to happen soon.  the lockdown isn't a holdup... it's a part of the actual process.  I have heard rates all over... between high 3's to the 11's... I'm in so let's roll.  I'm sure.... if you look at black friday madness this could get ugly.

I understand you're disappointment.. and sometimes it's good to step away from the madness... but some need the information and we are only trying to provide that which we hear... and have repeatedly stated this is not an exact science.  I can confirm that at least 8 states and 10 banks were at zeros... if another bank is showing then you have to wonder about their compliancy with the system... were they a corp or bought out WF...and the foreign trade commission is not a currency exchange but deal with foreign scams (lottery and such) and imports/exports so not sure why you would contact them.   I'm not trading my dinar for a dime... y'all go for it... we have preached and preached the value of what you hold.. if you don't believe it... they will lose their turbans at a dime... the budget cannot be paid and the value of their assets will become non negotiable with the stock market... think about this... if the market becomes international... and you could (the EO gave you certain citizenship rights and only iraqi citizens can own property) purchase as a group or business (with perhaps an iraqi contact) you could buy up the market as pennies on the dollar which you cannot do now due to lack of international acceptance   

Guru EagleHasLanded:   Thought for the day:  Iraq didn't want to RV without Iraq's flag flying. Iraq wanted to make certain that it owned its own currency. Makes sense to me. Maliki will not step foot on U.S. soil unless the Dinar has value. He doesn't want to be embarrassed by arriving with a currency worth a tenth of a cent. Makes sense to me. God just answered our prayers. Makes sense to me. We all just became rich. Makes sense to me. We all need to be thankful. Makes sense to me. Peace, Eagle Has Landed.

Guru BlueDog
:  Soveriegn is the key word here ........................and now we have in Iraqi print the lowering of the US flag all has been done now we wait and see how Iraq moves forward with this .......remember they want this RV worst than we do .........may happen now within 5days b4 the defense summit on or b4 the 6th........and that is only reading the articles and watching the broadway play and figuring out the ending...........Kurds want this foremost to happen.......Biden will be in Greece on sunday this could be to pat them on the back for holding on so long and waiting this out.

Guru Blaino:   There are some National scale players - mega corps, Countries, several wealthy types (very BIG Fish)...have in fact CASHED OUT using leveraged deals...asset backed. It's different than you going to your bank and cashing out.  I did get confirmation. Smoky Joe (Biden) has been over there having meetings with governor of the Central Bank of Iraq (al Shabibi) and most of the conversations and agreements are complete at this time. More will be happening today (Thursday) in about 5 hours (Midnight, Central Time) when "today" starts in Iraq. They will be dusting off all the details tomorrow and there was a lot of conversation about the "Button". It is now back where we thought it always belonged, with al Shabibi.  We are in 24 - 30 hour countdown...Could be 6 hours or 14... no way (yet) to tell.  Rate: $5.72 give or take 45 cents more or less.

Guru Med:   NOBODY...HAS ANY IDEA WHAT MONTH THIS WILL BE OVER...IT CAN HAPPEN IN A MOMENT.  THE MONTH OF DECEMBER JUST STARTED AND THERE ARE 31 DAYS IN IT, SO DO NOT COUNT OUT THIS DECEMBER.  JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE OFF FOR 10 DAYS, NO ONE CAN PREDICT,  AND I SAID THAT UNTIL WE GET THE VOTE AND THEN SEE THE MOOD FROM THE MEDIA REPORTS AND FROM ANY COMMENTS BY SHABIBI HIMSELF, I AM HOLDING OFF ON GIVING ANY IDEA OF WHEN THE NEW RATE OF EXCHANGE WILL COME IN.

Guru Bulldog75:   we are progressing down a positive highway. Everything continues to get better with each passing day. There appears nothing to stop this iqd train. We are still good to go any minute/hour. There was protocol with the biden ceremony yesterday which was necessary for the: un/imf/iraq/usa/wto. Iraq is now sovereign. There is serious action taking place behind closed doors daily. Iraq is graduating from usa occupation and interference from a foreign country. The palaces will now go over to the iraqi govt. I cannot see this going much further...We patiently wait and progress thru this "rv and activation process".

NOTICE HOW THE 'SITUATION' KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER. SHOULD DROP ANY HOUR.  WE WAIT PATIENTLY.  WILL ADVISE AS WE PROGRESS TODAY.

WOW.  WE HAVE GONE FROM WHAHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO   TO BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW.  COOL. WINDS. OUR PHRASE OF THE MONTH HAS TO BE : "WATCH THE GOOSE EGGS TURN INTO GOLDEN EGGS, BY THE GOLDEN GOOSE".   WE WAIT FOR THE RATES THEN SHOP TIL WE DROP.  MUST GO; WILL ADVISE AS WE PROGRESS TODAY.  INHALE THAT FRESHLY PRINTED DINAR ONE MORE TIME!  AHHHHHHHHHH.

I THINK THATS THE PHRASE OF THE DAY: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.   FRESH BAKED DINAR.  I THINK THOSE 747s MAYBE CIRCLING BAGHDAD AS WE SPEAK!   CAN'T GET MY USA OVEN OFF OF 440.  WHATS THE DEAL LUCILLE?

the following is/was the best confirmation that had to get the imf, ust, bis off dead center.:hot news: the usa has agreed to loan $$$$$$$ to europe and cooperate with euro community union bank. The imf backed out. Usa has come to the rescue again. This is massive news today. Imf historically loans to poor countries predicated on debt.  what was paramount to everything was "the european bail out" because 'the level of the water/$$$ floats the boats all over the world".

WE ARE PROGRESSING DOWN A POSITIVE HIGHWAY. EVERYTHING CONTINUES TO GET BETTER WITH EACH PASSING DAY. THERE APPEARS NOTHING TO STOP THIS IQD TRAIN. WE ARE STILL GOOD TO GO ANY MINUTE/HOUR. THERE WAS PROTOCOL WITH THE BIDEN CEREMONY YESTERDAY WHICH WAS NECESSARY FOR THE: UN/IMF/IRAQ/USA/WTO. IRAQ IS NOW SOVEREIGN. THERE IS SERIOUS ACTION TAKING PLACE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS DAILY. IRAQ IS GRADUATING FROM USA OCCUPATION AND INTERFERENCE FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY. THE PALACES WILL NOW GO OVER TO THE IRAQI GOVT. I CANNOT SEE THIS GOING MUCH FURTHER DUE TO HOLIDAYS & GOVT BODIES SPREADING: NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, WEST. THE DOMINOS ARE ABOUT TO FALL AND WE INCH CLOSER HOURLY/DAILY. PERSONALLY, I AM EQUALLY CONCERNED ABOUT THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF ALL DINARIANS. TAKE ALL NECESSARY STEPS NOW TO PROTECT ONESELF FOR TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE. THERE MAYBE SOME THREE LETTER ORG'S PROTOCOL LEGALITIES HOLDING THIS UP; BUT THERE MAY ALSO BE SOME ILLEGALITIES HOLDING THIS UP. IQD STILL CANNOT GET SHIPPED OUT OF COUNTRY. WE ARE STILLL AT 'GOOOSE EGGS'. LET'S SINK THE PUTT AND MOVE ON TO CASH-IN. WE KNOW OUR DESTINY. THERE WERE DEFINITELY SMALL PARTS OF BIDEN'S SPEECH MUTED OR CUT YESTERDAY. THERE WILL BE POST RV REIMBURSMENTS TO THE BANKS REGARDING GOOSE EGGS $$$ LOSS. THE EURO BAILOUT IS A MAJOR PLAY AT THIS POINT; IE: FINANCING ARRANGMENTS AND DELIVERY OF THE GOODS/ $$$$$. WE THANK ALL OF OUR CLASSIFIED SOURCES. WE PATIENTLY WAIT AND PROGRESS THRU THIS "RV AND ACTIVATION PROCESS". AMEN.

I WILL RETURN LATER TONIGHT. WE ARE TRYING TO COMMUNICATE WITH OKIE. WE LOVE YOU ALL. AMEN.  OKIE SENDS LOVE TO EVERYONE.

All the credit goes to Okie. He had it all figured out all the time. We just could not print without verifiable accredited documented sources. Okie is a walking Encyclopedia!!!

Guru Checkmate Dan: 
We can’t believe we are here in December of 2011.   Things have been said that last couple of weeks but I have taken a break because of the holidays.
Things are moving very quickly on a regular bases we did not see 2 -3 months ago are now being followed.  This is not jonny site, bella grits site, this is my site, this is Tonys’ Gary’s and some Mods site.  I’m in a great mood, I stand behind integrity. There is NOTHING negative about the Iraqi Dinar, there is a timeline involved between Thanksgivings and X-Mas. It can happen at any time, we are waiting for a couple of things but we don’t know what it is.

I think they are hustling to get things done as fast as possible. There is real urgency right now...could be something else needs doing we dont know about. If there is a hold-up-its got to be some pretty big britches holding it up...my truthful opinion is we could see it anyday.

Don't care about the date as long as its fairly soon. Every day that I hear something going on positive in Iraq, is a plus for me...if you ask me what I think, it better happen before mid Dec or we're looking at Jan. If you ask my opinion I think the next couple days.  I think the news couldn't be better.

Guru TNT Tony:  you can see lots is happening...All is good news... Biden is supposed to do a speech there early in the morning [Thursday]...The US Flag has come down...The troops left,  they've been renamed...CIA is going to be the only ones over there.  They're a sovereign nation again.  The rates are good.  Don't think it will stop...Too many things in motion.  There is an end to this and an end date.  There are rules and laws to this. I want everyone to understand. The laws and the rules are made by the people who are pulling this off.  They can change the laws and rules anytime they want.  This has never been done before. We are at the end.

Guru StriperFish:  At this point in time, I'm sure it's very apparent to most that we are in the final stages leading up to the public release of the RV. Take comfort in the following statement that was shared with me several weeks ago......

The Truth, it is what is hidden and then revealed.

As anticipated, critical events continue to unfold before our eyes within Iraq and Globally. The overall political and economic game plan is far more complex and interwoven than one can imagine. The RV is just merely a chapter in the overall story.

As the RV chapter concludes, I would encourage everyone to stay tuned to the novel's conclusion as many financial assets will be lost / gained as global economic events unfold in the coming months / years.

Guru Jonnywg:   I am not a whipped puppy but have been asked in a pleasant way to be careful what i post as there have been intense negotiations about all sorts of issues. I will give out some info soon after this call.   

there is a lot happening. The news is exciting as IRAQ is celebrating their new found status. The word is that their could be announcements made in the mosque re their financial situation. This is exclusive to the iraqi people to explain their financial situation. With the mix of major meetings in Europe re the EURO and their survival it appears to be exciting over the next few days. IT WAS STATED there will be a lot of misinformation, a lot of reckless statements, MISDATES, and wrong RATES, DATES such as January/ March and June 2012 are misleading, While it is possible it is highly irregular that it will extend to Christmas, let alone next year. We feel all is close and will be here to report.

Well my friends we reach yet another milestone in the journey. USA troups removed completely from IRAQ, if only for 4 HOURS, USA flag replaced by SOVEREIGN nation of IRAQ flag, VP BIDEN speaks and cements the relationship. THE WORLD AWAITS as bank screens/Forex now is $00.000 on all. I am very positive...OUR DAY is near and nothing can drop it or force it.  The UST works away...we will not have to wait much longer...More info all day today.

Guru Bookings:  ok i'm going to say this. But i do not want any question at all, because i can not answer them. i was told it was obama and china, that ust has nothing to do with it.
China wanted a big trillion dollar oil deal signed with iraq.  That was done yesterday, and i was told obama pulled the plug on the rv.  that we're in a waiting mode.  rv, rv, rv

Guru Lojak:   it can happen now, but certainly within the next 24-48 hours...the speech last night was our trigger point--everything else is gravy...yep we are good to go.  we are obviously just waiting on activation- --that can be at any time, thru monday...the Biden speech was like calling hospice--its just a matter of time now...who really knows the exact time--you just wait knowing the outcome... $3.41 - $7 depending on which plan they go with.

Guru Freeway Bill:   Good Evening Folks,  Well this has been a super day regarding our country and our investment! I started this day in the early morning hours with a phone call with a tremendously credible source. Included in the call was a person deeply involved with the XXX agency.

The amount of information that I received was nothing that I could display on here but I did refer to it in my morning thread. I am sorry if that left you hanging but as it turns out, most of it was given to you via the News, the Internet and the Newspapers throughout the day. The balance of it will play out over the next few days.

Revealing the information without credible 2nd and 3rd party confirmation would have been "jumping the gun" which I did not want to do. I called my buddy Lojak and gave it to him and he did a wonderful and responsible job in not only keeping it to himself but also helping all day confirming. Thanks Redneck... lol

If you listened to the call, you know some more of it. Spending 90% of today on the phone confirming the rest, I have become very excited in where we are right now.  So much has been learned today and so much has been accomplished in just the last 20 hours that you should feel good about your role in this blessing.  Keep the faith, stay grounded and let the money come to you. Chasing this RV now has become like trying to catch a three legged dog. It is still tricky, but you now, finally, have a chance!

A lot of today was also spent in prayer as what we are about to see and hear in the next few days outside of RV information is going to shock you and also let you know that this country, as well as the world is going to become a much better place to live. The bad guys are going to jail, one by one.... You have heard of some, but there are many to follow.

So, when you lay your head down tonight, know that your country will emerge in victory with this blessing very soon. (NO DATES, NO TIMES) but very soon!  There should still be plenty of shopping days before Christmas to enjoy purchasing those gifts for the people you have been thinking about during your planning of what to do after the RV.  Thank you for your support. You guys have made this journey, with all of it's ups and downs a lot easier.   GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru Bluwolf:   Iraq had a big celebration today for the soldiers on both sides, for the fallen as well as the living, but the western media could not attend for security measures, that was their excuse you get to your own conclusions.  Now Iraq is sovereign and all that is left, money wise, should surface.  Just be prepared for the outcome is overwhelming.  May I call you all millionaires now?  You figure,,, jejeje Blu

Guru Gary:   Most of us see this as a neat little package but it's been a long time coming and many countries...are RVing...There are more countries that have now gotten into the basket.  All the countries are critical for this whole thing to balance everything out globally.  It is here and everyone, everywhere is focusing on it.  We mostly feel there is nothing else to do.  All are at the point of giving the green light.  Does that mean today or tomorrow? Can't say.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum