Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:24 am

Guru OkieOilman:   WE ARE ALL KNOWING SOMETHING HAS TO HAPPEN.  MANY DIFFERENT INTERPRETATIONS OF IRAQ LANGUAGE. SIMILAR SOMEWHAT TO "PIG LATIN.  WE ARE FAVORING TUES-WED-THUR DUE TO OPTIMUM CONTINGENT FACTORS"

ONE OF THE LARGEST PRODUCING WELLS WAS DISCOVERED LAST WEEK; MOTHER LODE. IRAQ DESTINED TO BE 2ND LARGEST OIL PRODUCER IN THE WORLD BEHIND USA "POTENTIAL PRODUCTION.

THERE ARE NO PARTIES INTENTIONALLY NOW CAUSING THIS DELAY.  UNDERSTAND EVERYONE, THIS IS A MONUMENTAL TASK FOR THE IMF, BIS, AND THEY ARE TRYING TO PREVENT ANY MISTAKES.  THEY ARE TRYING TO BE SAFE RATHER THAN SORRY.  IT SHOULD NOT BE MUCH LONGER.

I SEND LOVE AND BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE HERE AT OOM. YOU ARE MY FAMILY. SPECIAL THANKS TO SAMBO, MISKEBAM, ADMINS, MODS, LEXIE FOR POSTING ME & BULLDOG75, ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE MADE THIS SITE SO FABULOUS. I UNDERSTAND WE NOW HAVE OVER 20,000 MEMBERS. GLORY AND BLESSINGS. I PLAN TO SWING BACK HOME LATER AND NOT TOO LONG FROM NOW. LET'S CONTINUE TO BRING THE TITHES TO THE STOREHOUSE. REMEMBER TO TITHE AND GIVE BACK TO HIS KINGDOM

Guru Jonnywg:
   Please know that we had a security breach yesterday. Somehow OKIE received confidential bank screen prints from my files and released them to BEAR/ BULLDOG who printed them. My source was obviously upset. The screens this am are 00.000 on 'buy' and 'sell'. Give me until 9 am cst to get a report for this am and no, I am not in trouble as we cleaned the files but I had marked them in a special way.  Okie received the file in good faith from someone that got the file . we are investigating now. it is legally posted there. he did nothing wrong.

China , Iraq, IMF vs USA also BIS vs UST,  No one is fighting fair, everyone is demanding what is best for their own agenda. The tug of war continues...the banking system in the US is completely ready , waiting and able to complete their end of the rv...Usually within 48hrs of the cbi posted rate the banks will be ready for cash in.

RE: 2012 post: The answer is -  It is always possible that some idiot will come up with a way to stop the rv, in the United States alone we have several of these people that are out for personal agendas only. Also there are many types of natural disasters that could occur at any moment these events could also stop the rv. I was asked how long could it possibly be and in the event of the 4 mentioned it could take that long. However, it is reasonably assumed under natural conditions will occur in the immediate future.

the good news is UST is STILL in a lockdown position (no communications) and are there to finish the work necessary to complete the software for implementation of the RV. We hope they are out soon...In my opinion, it should have been over long ago however, political forces beyond our control could hold it off until mid 2012...We feel that you will be able to cash in when the cbi rate is shown. This should be immediately after the lockdown is over.  I believe they will be out of lockdown by tomorrow night at the latest. However, the work done has an expiring limit on it as the currency values change daily. Thus a few days from now they will have to go in and reset the values. The Other good news is that the bank screens are currently at 00.000 and cannot remain in this position much longer...Listen to everything, make up your own mind, and NEVER expect it to happen tonight, then when it does happen you will be ready.

Welcome All!! We find ourselves in a very similar position tonight as to the state that we have been for the last two weeks. It seems that every time that we get really close to the RV some phantom reason strikes and denies us this opportunity. Tonight we change things up, So I declare that we will NOT RV tonight (I really hope that I am Wrong) the good news is UST is STILL in a lockdown position ( no communications ) and are there to finish the work necessary to complete the software for implementation of the RV. We hope they are out soon. The Other good news is that the bank screens are currently at 00.000 and cannot remain in this position much longer.[Expendable] Are the UST in Lockdown till the RV is complete, Final, Finished.. Ty[jonnywg] From what we have been told the UST are in lockdown until all software issues are completed. This does not include political issues that can arise.

Guru Bulldog75:   BIDEN IN IRAQ ON TWO ISSUES: 1) TROOPS AND 2) DINAR.  GOOSE EGGS HAVE TO MOVE OFF DEAD CENTER  AND SHOW ‘BUY/SELLS’.  WORLD TRADE HAS TO CONTINUE AND THE BANKS ARE LOOSING SOME MAJOR $$$ BUCKS.  TUES-WED-THURS ARE MAJOR INTERNATIONAL BANK DAYS FOR ALIGNMENTS/SETTLEMENTS.  WE CONTINUE “HOUR TO HOUR, MINUTE TO MINUTE”

UST still in lockdown...My friend is still working there under a lockdown, NO COMMUNICATIONS ban and we will get the call when he is released...NOTE ALSO: bank screens show $00.0000 on 'buy' and 'sell'...we are good and in the right position.

THE IQD RATE IS DETERMINED BY THE COUNTRY WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF THE IMF WITH A RANGE WHICH INCLUDES ITS VALUE RELATIVE TO : USA RESERVE CURRENCY OF THE WORLD, NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES RATES, IMF RANGE ALLOWANCE AND IN-COUNTRY VALUES SUCH AS OIL, GOLD, MINERALS.. THE RANGE IS A FORMULA AND FINALLY APPROVED BY THE IMF WITH IN-PUT ALLOWED BY OTHER COUNTRIES.

SOURCES ARE REPORTING NOW, AS OF 10:20AM TODAY TUESDAY 11-29-11, LARGE TRANSFERS OF CASH, ESTIMATED OVER ONE TRILLION $$$, WITHIN THE USA BANKING SYSTEM TO DISTRICTS FOR DISBURSEMENTS TO LOCALS.   WE ARE SEEKING CONFIRMATIONS ON THAT RUMORED $$$ MOVEMENT.

[question - has Dr. Shabibi released the rv? ]  IN COUNTRY RV FOR TIER 1 AND 2 IRAQ AT $3.75 . THE TOTAL RV PROCESS IS WORKING ITS WAY THRU THE SYSTEM. WHEN WE HAVE 'ACTIVATION' WORLDWIDE WE HAVE THE ACTIVATED RATE POST. THERE WERE CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE IMF TO MAKE $2 PER DINAR. THAT HAS BEEN ON HOLD I UNDERSTAND AND POINT OF CONSIDERATION.

Newshound Bondlady:   no 1 knows the date and rate, so we study what they do, an how far along theve come, whats left to do, an what there in the process of doing that leads to a rv...school yourselves now so u will be a good steward over your money when u do get it... itll happen when it happens,  borein i know but its true,  we cant control any of it.

Guru TNT Tony:   here is what it means about the contractors getting paid. The contractors were paid $3.75. The money is in the account and it is accessible. The problem is this the money canot be used for personal use. Cannot be used outside the country and it can only be used in portions to the contract it was assigned to.

if you just look at what happened at the banks today, you would know that the world has run out of time with this. Banks all around the world were down graded today. What do you think is going to be the economic effect if this is not done ASAP?? The V.P. has been over there for 2 days now. He is there to calm them down (stall the RV) until we were ready. He is also there to complete the issue with the troops that will be staying.  I hope to see it happen tonight, tommorrow or by the end of the week.

If this plan had panned out like it was supposed to , we would be already living in a different world today. It's a timing issue. It was supposed to have happened on Friday and there are a lot of powerful people that are upset. We just know it's not going backward...Today could be the day or tomorrow could be the day, we are not sure

I am 100% sure that we are past the point of no return. To much money has passed hands and to many people have been exposed, Country's and people that you will never know about have already been paid...I talked to several high ranking bankers today [Monday] and they were highly upset that the screens were at zero. They did not mind it on Friday, Sat, Sun, but today [Monday] they lost a whole lot of money. [question:  Is the 4.40 the sucker rate?] [answer]  Yes.   I do believe that there is a drop dead date. It is before the end of the year...I think you will see it before Friday. I hope you see it before Friday.  I want to see it before Friday.

Guru Bluedog:  I have been saying that this day is of large meaning to the Iraq people so they will make it a Holiday. It also will be a time for us once this is done we should see RV to follow.

Guru Lgtennis:  ok guys just got a call. Said we should have seen the rate today, said when tryed to push the rv thru, there was another glitch in soft wear, they're working on it as we speak. As soon as it's fixed we have a rate. Said could be any min's hour thats why ust was call back in early morning like 3>30 am to help get this problem fixed. Said we're waiting could be any time.

we will see anytime now anytimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guru Freeway Bill:   Well it is November 29th and if you would have told me that we would still be waiting back a few months ago, I would have told you that you were crazy! But here we are....

we are right where we wanted to be for so long...waiting on this event and this time...it is really, and I mean really close! let me tell you that the following things are true for sure:  A) Iraq needs this to happen more than you or I do   B)  China and a lot of other countries are losing money every day this does not happen.  C) The values of the currencies cannot stay at 0000.0000 for any more days as it is halting world trade.  D) The UST has run out of time and so has the CBI according to the IMF.  E) There will be no LOP.  F) Adam Montana's (Hannah's brother) theory on 10 cents per dinar is still funny to me.  G) When this is all said and done...down the road a few years...nobody will remember Okie, Tony, Dan, Gary, ChiefV, Rayren, Freeway Bill, BGG, Poppy3,4 or 5, Jonnywg, Lojak, Rich Queen, ScottieG, Bear, Bulldog, Bluwolf, BWM, DonnieR, Frank Villa, Blaino, Randy K, Phoenix...or any of the other people that have worked really hard to report on this as it happened...Everyone will be "that bunch of people that we once listened to when we made our money from the blessing".

So, take a few moments tonight or whenever you read this and ponder what you are going to do after the big announcement. You might want to write down a list of things you really want to do right now if you have not already.

I am ready for two major events very soon .... 1) the birth of my 5th grandchild and 2) The RV to happen Are you?

GOD BLESS us as we prepare to enter a new type of life where all things are possible and happiness is what you make it.

I will give you a small update from what I have heard today...Biden is indeed in Iraq, meeting in DC went well, IMF in a hurry to get this done, and the UST still in lockdown and they WILL NOT come out this time until this is done and activated.

Guru Med:   I FOUND TWO ISSUES THAT ARE GOING TO CAUSE A SIGNIFICANT RISE IN INFLATION AND ALSO UNREST IN THE IRAQI STREETS, FIRST THEY ARE EXPECTING A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IS FOOD PRICES.  THIS ALONE WILL KICK INFLATION UP SIGNIFICANTLY.  NEXT ISSUE - UNEMPLOYMENT, ANOTHER KEY FACTOR IN FIGURING INFLATION. THEY EXPECT A HUGE LEAP WHEN THE US PULLS OUT SINCE WE EMPLOY THOUSANDS.  SO IRAQ IS LOOKING DOWN THE BARREL OF IT HITTING 10%

WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR, THE VOTE BY PARLIAMENT FOR THE DRAFT TO PRINT.  THIS LEGITIMIZES THE RV THRU OUT THE ENTIRE GOVT NOT JUST CBI.  THE VOTE IS TO BE ON A THURSDAY,  WE KNOW THAT AS A FACT THERE WERE 30 PERTINENT DRAFTS READY FOR VOTE.  I WOULD SAY WITHIN 3 WKS THE VOTE WILL HAPPEN.

Guru Bear5642:   I WOULD TO SHARE SOME NEWS CAN EVERYONE PLEASE JUST LISTEN UP.  OK FIRST AND FORMEOST I WANT TO APPOLOGIZE ON BEHALF OF SCOTTIG WITH THE LAST CC HE HAD. HE EXPRESS TO ME THAT HE WAS NOT MORE EXPLANITORY ON THE INFO FROM THE CURRENCY TRADER BEACUSE HE WAS TRYING TO MANAGE THE BOARD AND THE CALL AT THE SAME TIME AND ASK FOR GRACE NOW WITH THE NEWS

SCOTTIG AND HAD A LONG TALK THIS MORNING AND AFTER CONSIDERABLE DEBATE AND THOUGHT WE TOOK THIS TO PRAYER AND ASKED THE LORD TO GIVE US A BREAK IN THIS MATTER.  IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PRAYER OUR PHONES WERE NON STOP FOR 3 HOURS AND THE INFO IS STILL POURING IN

THE SCREENS ARE NOT LYING AND THE 0000000 S DO MEAN A LOT WITH WHAT IS GOING DOWN AND WHEN I TELL YOU THE RV IS NOT GETTING READY IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN.  THIS WILL BE THE LARGEST RV IN WORLD HISTORY AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. FOR THE FIRST TIME I GOT THE GOOSEBUMPS ON WHAT WE ARE BEING TOLD AND IT IS OFF THE CHART. PEOPLE YOU CAN OFFICIALLY START GETTING EXCITED. IT CANNOT AND WILL NOT BE STOPPED.

WE DO KNOW OF ONLY 3 SMALL THINGS IN THE WAY AND SHOULD BE RESOLVED IN THE NEXT FEW HOURS AND THEN ITS ALL OVER.  THATS IT.  HE IS AN AWESOME FRIEND AND WORDS CANNOT EXPREES HOW MUCH HARD WORK HE PUT IN. HE WAS FRUSTRATED AND IT GETS A LITTLE TUFF ON OUR END SOME TIMES.

NEXT FEW HOURS- AND WHEN I TELL YOU IT IS HUGE THIS IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

Guru Frank26:   Frank and Jesus start off with a skit monologuing as Maliki and Obama talking about the troops leaving early and Obama wants to see Maliki earlier than Dec. 12. Obama says meeting with Maliki and Kurds went well overall. There are still 6 issues to finish up on, but they are NOT roadblocks. Biden will come over and try to do his part in the next few days. We will see Maliki on or before Dec. 12 depending on what Biden brings back with in his report. 7 to 10 days later, after the fiscal year, the authors will release the budget.

The new year for them started yesterday, Nov.27th; it is a new lunar year and is what Islamic calendar is based on. Keeping this in mind; using our Dec. as their January. Frank says now tie that into his theory. If he goes with this theory, he goes with what Frank said a while back, stating what Delta’s contact told us what Shabibi said about after the holiday, end of EID and the beginning of the New Year. The EID holiday could spill into, according to PAPPA-J, their EID is like how we celebrate our Christmas after our Thanksgiving. Would this explain the meeting with Maliki and Obama before Dec. 12? If the meeting happens sooner, it works out better for us seeing some DESSERT VERY SooN.

the month of November...was extremely important to the Kurds...and now the month of Dec. Is important for us...We should see the meeting between Maliki and Obama moved up and to happen SOONER...Likely Dec. 6 instead of Dec. 12...they could receive the full Chapter 7 on Dec. 15...the blessing...could happen this year and within the next two weeks...looking at the first two weeks of Jan.

Guru Delta:  they are trying to increase the rate, trying to get the lower-denoms out, at the same time educating the people, and they want to make everything ready before they get paid. Salaries are paid every first Thursday of the month. Now, for their first Thursday in their month of January will be our Dec. 5/6. If they are wanting to do this, they will need to do it a week or two in advance, If they really want to do this then we are looking at around Dec. 15th and Dec. 29th which are the UN exchange rate postings. Delta is going to get excited when Biden comes and they celebrate Iraq gaining sovereignty of their land when we hand over everything to them.

UST site has been down now for 5 or 6 days now, not sure if this is relevant. So many countries rates are going to change.

Looks like in Iraq right now things are moving along quickly. Seleh has said that they would do this at the end of 2011. For Iraq 2011 has ended. At first it wasn’t taken seriously, more seen as a likely smoke screen. But it looks like what is going on and this was the plan, now that the smoke is out of our faces.

Delta says that article about the 50,000 dinar will be 50 dinar meaning we will see the rate of 1:1 to start off with like he has been trying to tell us. But the old and new currency will co-exist. Iraq is not worried about speculators. The articles are for the people of Iraq, not for us. They are trying to educate their people with then new currency coming.

they are trying to increase the rate, trying to get the lower-denoms out, at the same time educating the people, and they want to make everything ready before they get paid... that article about the 50,000 dinar will be 50 dinar, meaning we will see the rate of 1:1 to start off with...All good news coming out of Iraq right now. Iraqia TV, showing the withdrawal being done, everything is almost done. This should all be accomplished by end of this month...don’t foresee anything happening the next few days as it would confuse the citizens but may likely happen in the next week or two before the next pay period.  The HCL will come after the RV...The 140 and Erbil agreement, nothing to do with the RV...when we see the last soldier leave, when we see Biden in Iraq and Iraq gains the sovereignty of their land we should then GET EXCITED!

All good news coming out of Iraq right now. IraqiaTV, showing the withdrawal being done, everything is almost done. This should all be accomplished by end of this month. Only about 10,000 troops left roughly.   Article, about Maliki coming to see Obama on Dec. 12. Frank is watching this, thinks it is a glitch, and should be sooner. Biden coming to Iraq is very important.

Looks like Dec is our next target, reason being, they have announced that by start of this coming year, they will have 115 thousand new jobs to offer in Iraq. Shell signed a 17 billion dollar contract to harness the gas in Iraq fields. The US is trying to get out of Iraq very fast and allow Iraq to implement their monetary policy as they cannot until the troops leave and allow them to have full sovereignty of their land and the airspace which they already have. This is all due to IMF regulations.

Delta doesn’t foresee anything happening the next few days as it would confuse the citizens but may likely happen in the next week or two before the next pay period. They have to do this between the 15 and 29th, if this is to happen, which is 2 – 3 weeks before paying salaries.

The HCL will come after the RV says Delta. The 140 and Erbil agreement, nothing to do with the RV.

It’s like the lower-denoms. They will not come out before the rate being changed. Iraq articles have already stated the order of how this will transpire. First remove the three zeros, and then release the lower denominations.

Guru Bluwolf:    just waiting for this elusive RV...which should be out of the closet within the next hours...tomorrow should be our day IMO...Iraq is still under US rule until we [troops] are out...100% out...why do you think Biden is there right now?...handing over the baton... only holdup is at our banks, not at the UST, BIS, O, IRAQ, like others want you to believe...the rate will be extremely high so please do not worry...excecutive order was for last Wed. cashin so they already have the go...now we wait and it will just pop in into the picture.

Guru Dr. T:  Everyone: After I sent you my last Email on my opinion I received word from my > sources at Treasury that they airfreighted 150 billion dollars to the Regional > Reserve banks tonight to be distributed to the large banks to arrive at the > banks before 9:00 AM tomorrow. This may make it available to cash in Tuesday to > some people. Good news! Maybe we have moved off dead center after all the > delays

Guru TNTDinar:  I talked to the contractor in Iraq, he said all of the small contractors were paid their agreed upon rate (3.75) I additionally was told that the oil companies were paid there first payment of their contract at a (3.75)rate with an addemdum that says they will receive the additional amount to equal the rv rate. I also think that we will find out what happened today during the White House meetings. It will have an effect on the RV.

I am 100% sure that we are past the point of no return. I don't know the minute it will happen, but I know it will. To much money has passed hands and to many people have been exposed. tntdinar: If they do impose a $2.00 (fee), it will not affect the amount you will receive. ... I think they know when they get an out of country call. The in country rate can be different until the RV is announced. ...I do believe that there is a drop dead date. It is before the end of the year.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum