Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:00 am

Guru TNT Tony:   everything we heard on Friday we heard it over the weekend and we see it today. Everything is done. The phone calls I received this morning from Iraq, they are still saying it’s supposed to be in their accounts today. They are supposed to get out of Ch 7
Their inflation rates have to be equal to the surrounding countries.  Look at the news, from the change in their reserves.  Received list of the 3 ministers this weekend, things are still happening, we just don’t know why it hasn’t happened.  Monday is not over, we don’t know what’s going to happen, things are still positive 

I talked to the contractor in Iraq, he said all of the small contractors were paid their agreed upon rate (3.75) I additionally was told that the oil companies were paid there first payment of their contract at a (3.75)rate with an addemdum that says they will receive the additional amount to equal the rv rate. I also think that we will find out what happened today during the White House meetings. It will have an effect on the RV.

there are last minute deals being done. But it's not down to one man's decision. As far as Iraq is concerned, they aren't arguing or asking for anything. they are passed ready for it to happen.  In the meantime, we hope nothing else happens over in the ME to hold it up further.  They are still looking for it today and every hour. There are things happening in Washington and Baghdad right now...I still feel very good, it still could happen today, this week

Guru Freeway Bill:  As for this evening, we are in a similiar situation as we have been all weekend. We are closer to an RV than we were...Meetings in DC went well today and we are waiting to see what the meetings between Biden and Iraq officials ended up with.

We had credible information last night that all made sense. The stage was set and were to see this by early am today! Nobody seems still to be holding this back.  We are...trying to figure out what happened that the timing was not carried out like we were told because the info was so strong from sources you would not even imagine...this is a complex situation and everything had to be exactly right.  I am still 100% sure that we will see this very soon, as soon as today but it could take a few days and we will only know where we are once we figure out what caused it not to happen last night...THIS HAS TO HAPPEN and HAS TO HAPPEN NOW!

Guru Poppy3:    just got another confirmation from very solid source saying be ready for the rv tomorow. that is three confirmation i have recieved from totally different sources that do not know one another. Awesome.

Things are still looking awesome for days now...look at things that are good indicators...The cbi site has not updated yet and is still showing 11-24-11,  the rates are still showing at the trade centers as oooooooo,  the new rates have not been loaded?   I just heard twice that vp biden should have arrived in Iraq around noon central today...keep your eye on the task at hand.

Guru Lojak:
   Good afternoon everyone, and yes it’s still good. I must admit that I thought we would all be very happy by now, but things aren’t as gloomy as you might think. I’ll try and keep this short (and it will be a little cryptic)..

I am of a firm belief that this should and was scheduled to go down Nov. 15 I have the reason, but does it matter? It was probably close to going down this past Friday night as well, which brings us to this afternoon. It appears as if some last minute changes were included (can’t be specific here) which caused the delay but it is my understanding from politicos, to banking and including some sandbox info that we are back on track and should see this very soon.
Our first delay was definitely a political matter, and we certainly have a leader with a temper and a strong sense of self. This second delay however does not appear to be politically motivated—more financial I would say. Biden is in Iraq today, earlier than was stated in the news articles. There were meetings that were held in Washington today regarding the European crisis (and the RV of course) and it is my understanding as of now that all is well.
I’ll tell you this, no matter who you like as your guru ( if anyone) I can tell you that many are working really hard to get solid information to you. I am just fortunate enough to tag along with many of them and provide some information of my own (just enough to be dangerous !)I of course am able to work my own brand of intel through my small network of sources which includes politicians, bankers, contacts in parliament and security personnel. That is how I am able to keep tabs of confirmations on the information.

To conclude, from everything that I can hear and confirm, this ride should soon be concluded. I do not do rates and dates, but do like the rates thrown around. Heck, even Kaperoni I heard has raised his number above $1.00 woo-hoo.

Should I hear of any further “glitches” I will let you know. I have not been very news articles oriented here in the past 3-4 days as I have been focusing on this other “behind the curtain stuff.”

Guru PapaJack:  OK here's the latest, this morning bank rates went back to old rates for buy, but sell rates still showed zero's, just now buy rates went back to zero's on both and it is being said UST is on lockdown. I take that as GOOD NEWS!!!

More info per email This was supposed to go last Wed. US is the holdup and Europe is moving forward, UST is working to get this done. 

Guru Bulldog75:  THIS WILL COME ALL TOGETHER CAUSE THE DINAR IS NEEDED BY MANY COUNTRIES WHO HAVE INVESTED IN THE IQD. THIS COULD ACTUALLY RVD AT 5 OR 6AM REALISTICALLY. ANY MINUTE, ANY HOUR...BUT WE OUR THANKFUL FOR TODAY.

HERE'S THE WAY IT APPEARS : HOW ARE THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETS GOING TO TRADE WHEN CURRENCIES ARE IN OKIE'S DESCRIBED 'STATE OF FLUX'.

THE ZEROS HAVE TO HAVE VALUE ON THE BUY/SELL RATES FOR TRADE TO OCCUR INTERNATIONALLY. : I WANTED TO WITNESS A UNIVERSAL EVENT FIRST HAND............THIS OCCURRENCE WILL NEVER REPEAT ITSELF. THE GENERAL PUBLIC HAS ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. WE ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME. THIS MORNING WAS TO OCCUR AT CBI NEW RATE POSTS; BIS /UST /IMF; ALMOST 10 YR EVENT TO PROGRESS TO THIS POINT.

COLOSSAL, GARGANTUA MONETARY EVENT; JUST SPECTACULAR, MORE THAN THE WORLD CAN IMAGINE TO THE COMMON PERSON WHO IS UNINFORMED. HISTORY WILL NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN. I WAS JUST INFORMED OF AN ENORMOUS 'DIAMOND MINE' DISCOVERY IN IRAQ ALONG WITH ANOTHER SWEET CRUDE DISCOVERY. THIS ONE IS COLOSSAL ALSO. UNPRECEDENTED $$$$$$$$$$$ DISCOVERY. MERCY. MORE MINERALS THAN ORIGINALLY IMAGINED. OUR NOTES MAY JUST CONTINUE TO GROW. WE WILL SEE.

Guru BWM:   UST was in this AM and is supposed to stay until RV is complete...news this afternoon still is positive showing movement to completion ...banks still showing zeros...everything is cued and ready...[next window we are looking at]  tonight thru banks opening in the morning...then we start all over again tomorrow... if this doesn't show by morning we will look at what causes could possibly be in our way but at the moment it SEEMS clear...can happen anytime since CBI is manual...as usual we practice patience to see our reward.

no CBI update yet...UST locked down...and rates back to zeros after about an hour of reverting to old rates...still positive news

Guru OkieOilman:   IMF TRYING TO GET $2 PER DINAR...SDR..SPECIAL DRAWING RIGHTS = LOANS TO COUNTRIES WHO NEED HELP. IMF TRYING TO RAISING FUNDS TO 'HELP' COUNTRIES ..."NUMBERS ARE COMING. SOMETHING HAS GOT TO CHANGE AND GET OFF DEAD CENTER"..."THERE IS A CHAIN REACTION OCCURING; THUS THE NUMBERS HAVE TO CHANGE.. IMF/BIS WILL DO THE POSTING"..."THIS HAS TO HAPPEN

Guru Jonnywg:   when the bank screens are 00.000, this is a point of no return...We should see CBI rate today and cash in possibilities tomorrow.
NEWS FLASH BANK RATES BACK to $00.000 on both the buy and sell rate great news.

please note that the sell rate at the bank has reverted to the week old rate for transaction purposes. the buy rate is 00.00. thus change still is happening but we know not what...the 133 currencies reverted to the old sell rate that we had early last week before the 00.0000 on both buy and sell...now currency can be exchanged at airports...as it stands we are at an impasse...currencies are still not at there correct values but limited trading can take place...ust still in lockdown...from sunday early am...cbi has to update

Well no change. The only thing that we have is that the CBI has not posted yet today. We will be calling all sources to find out if any issues but to date this AM we have none. Nothing negative as yet. We are optimistic that it has just not showing on our screens or the bank screens as well. We will report it all as it unfolds.

So here we have it. The RV is hidden.. like Waldo. The CBI did not update HOWEVER. The Bank rates are still at 00.0000 BUY AND SELL costing banks millions in fees a day. This cannot go much longer. UST is still in processing. BIDEN is in IRAQ. WORLD FINANCE LEADERS are in Washington......things are happening

Guru Checkmate Dan:  It's another Monday, I'm tired of hearing of these bank screens...Bank screens going blank mean nothing...talking about Jonny and others that are calling it everyday...we know it's going to happen, you are doing a lot of damage calling it everyday...I don't think they are lying, I think they believe what they are saying...It's the stuff we are hearing from Jonny, its the predictions coming out does not make sense...It's this brand new guy getting all the attention, calling it everyday --YOU NEED TO STOP!

Guru ScottiG:   Enough of the bashing and less than informed individuals with negative comments. If you think I called the RV for this morning you did not listen to the call last night. Some have misquoted me as saying I was calling the RV. I wish they would listen to the call and get the information right before taking liberties of posting erroneous information. I did comment about a foreign currency expert (I will say this he has 30 years of dealing with currency trading on the NYSE/CBOT – no I will not identify for anyone which one) whose comments as relayed to me were that based on the activity he has been witnessing and the reported ‘drag in screens’ which individuals were reporting. These screens are relative to the forex rates at exchange houses and banks he expected to see the release into the banking system today. I DID NOT SAY IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN but that I was excited about the likelihood of it happening. I have stated for quite some time that we would probably not see it Friday through Monday but on Tues to Thursday. I have not waivered on this. Was I hopeful that he was right….absolutely.

I remain confident that we are facing the release into the banks before the 1st of December. This is the information Bear and I have shared since the middle of September. I am done. I will not post another word about the RV process or any timing aspects. I do not draw a paycheck. I do not owe anyone anything but the integrity with which I live and that is what I have given. I will come back and do a comprehensive and professional safety, security and banking Conference Call right after the RV. Until then!

Guru Bluwolf:   recap:  this was set to go as off last Wednesday and the US banks just did not go forward with the executive order, reasons still not known but they need to start the process as of today according to info, since Europe has already started its process

Guru Kaperoni:   this is a bigger plan than just an RV of the dinar...there is progress, I am cautiously optimistic, as there are also still many issues of concern...Policy, laws, organization all are playing a roll. Yes, time is of the essence.

Article Quote…“Iraqi cities and need money desperately to build its infrastructure destroyed by years of war, sanctions and violence.”  Now we see from this quote, Iraq is broke. The RV will help them substantially when they do it. They cannot afford to wait much longer.

Guru ArizonaHeat:  Just a quick note to all. With all that we know from what was done just a month ago we should all feel better. This isn't a US government procedure, there are several world governments involved and all of them are wanting something out of this. They all want it, but more important they need it.

I know, FOR A FACT, that things are moving in a positive direction. This will never move fast enough for us until we see it. Yes there is mis-information given, and we at times need to evaluate it. We do our best to weed out the BS and only bring what is real.

Do we get it right all the time? NO. But one thing is for sure, when we hit days like this we bust our butts to see what happened. Right now I have three top level U.S. employees getting me some reasons as to why we haven't seen it yet. I will pass it on and see what i will be allowed to share.

Guru EagleHasLanded:  Update on 0000000 photo - THIS IS THE REAL DEAL!

Here is an update to the 000000 photo I sent to you yesterday.

There are now THREE photos.

The first photo (page one) shows the date as November 28, 2011 at a time-stamp 13:18:59

The second photo (page two) shows among other currencies the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) and the Vietnamese Dong (VND).

The second photo also shows telephone numbers for Technical Support and Company Contact; however it is suggested that they not be inundated with calls. I did contact them and this is THE REAL DEAL. The phone is answered "Foreign Currency Exchange".

The third page (photo three) is the page I forwarded to you yesterday.

https://s1093.photobucket.com/albums/i434/qedoug/?action=view¤t=ratesheetbackside.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1093.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fi434%2Fqedoug%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3Dratesheet1.jpg

11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 435237299

11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 170799412

11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 622008920
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:19 pm

11/28/2011

This Week's Douchie Goes Tooooooo ....

11/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Kaperoni+doucheKAPERONI!  Congrats kap.  You set the dinar world abuzz this week with your post on the ten reasons there won't be a lop, which seemed to do more harm than good to your viewpoint as people everywhere were discussing JayP's response and became more convinced than ever that a lop is indeed a possibility.  I think it's fair to say that none of us know whether Iraq will or won't lop, just like nobody knows the rate or date for any supposed upcoming RV.  So why make a post that says that they won't?  It sounds like pumping to me.  And then to include among your reasons that a lop is a devaluation?  Maybe you don't know the difference between "devaluation" and "demonetization".  Re-denominations are done after a currency has been devalued by hyperinflation which is the case with the IQD.  Demonetization is what happens to the old currency after it has been replaced by the new currency in a re-denomination.  If Iraq lops it will be a value neutral event.  No devaluation occurs.  The devaluation has already occurred over the past 30 years, which is why a re-denomination is needed.  This unfortunate bit of misinformation, along with your juvenile rebuttal to JayP earns you a spot in the Douchebags hall of shame.

I've read some of your analysis and listened to some of your commentary in the past kap, and I know that you're better than this.  Maybe winning a Douchie will inspire you to live up to your true potential in the future.  We can only hope.    

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2011/11/this-weeks-douchie-goes-tooooooo.html
Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum