Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/20/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:25 am

Guru OkieOilman: "I AM STAYING OUT OF THE COUNTRY YOU GUYS UNTIL THIS HAPPPENS, RVD" " THE WOMEN HERE IN SOUTH AMERICA ARE BEAUTIFUL." "I AM TOO OLD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT"

"I AM ACCOMPLISHING MY BUSINESS GOALS. FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING ON THE SITE AS MUCH AS BEFORE. I AM RESTRICTED WITH BEING ON THE INTERNET. BULLDOG75 IS CONSTANTLY UPDATING ME AND BEING MY INTERMEDIARY. I HOPE EVERYTHING THAT IS OCCURRING POSITIVE WILL MATURE AND COME ABOUT PRAYERFULLY THIS WEEK. I KNEW THIS WOULD 'RV' ONLY IF I GOT OUT OF THE COUNTRY; SO I AM STILL GONE TIL THIS OCCURS. THE REASON I LEFT THE COUNTRY WAS FOR EVERYONE ELSE'S ADVANTAGE AND NOT MINE. TO MAKE THIS RV, I HAD TO GET OUT OF DODGE."

"I PRAY TO COME HOME SOON CAUSE I GOT BILLS TO PAY". "YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS AND LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH. I APPRECIATE BULLDOG75 DOING THIS POSTING FOR ME. I WILL SEE YOU ALL SOON, SO GET THIS RV DONE NOW. LOVE U ALL. SEE YOU SOON".

Guru Jonnywg
:
I have no udea why others have chosen to bash me but so be it. Some are from paid site and some feel that i have alien status.......................and have infiltrated thr CBI servers, well nothing could be further from the truth, I came to Houston because I have friends and contacts here and needed a remote, from Canada , location to spend my time on the puzzles. . Well i am sitting with my Houston contacts this morning and we had a good laugh on the barrage of comments. No BGG i am not going to respond, never met or talked to you and wish you well. and i have not declared next Friday as a date........................ i thought we were done last Monday.........so no matter how hard we try to get the truth out it can be a moving target. Unless all the sources we have are wrong........and that has happened, we will see the numbers by tomorrow bank opening, it may just be the CBI but we will see it some time today or in the morning. I will try to arrange a class for this AM

Screens are still 0.00000...cbi still a go... probably 2am but we will be advised...We know O is stalling...generally thought reason is SUPERCOMMITTEE...the reason for delay since MONDAY...but we are told it was resolved...other countries hold DINAR as ASSETS...they need RV to procceed...WF restrictions removed on currency screens

i thought we were done last Monday...so no matter how hard we try to get the truth out it can be a moving target. Unless all the sources we have are wrong...and that has happened, we will see the numbers by tomorrow bank opening, it may just be the CBI but we will see it some time today or in the morning.

Guru TNT Tony:

In keeping with Dan’s analogy on our Friday call…We are EXPECTING the CBI to send out our announcements within the next 12 hours – Live Presentation of the new baby should be sometime in the next 24 hours – REMEMBER…Babies come on their own schedule so NO GUARANTEES – If the baby is not delivered by Thursday…expect a C-Section – Have a GREAT DAY – I am out buying stuff for the nursery! TNT ::::::

Guru Checkmate Dan
It really looks done,. it looks like it has to happen Sunday if not Monday

Guru SargeE (PTR):

That's right. I just rec'd a phone text from my contact @ UST. Rate and RV tomorrow, btwn $9-$11. So this is still a great day!!!! 

Both of the contacts don't know each and they both confirm it. For those of you who don't believe this rate may I remind you that Dan said he heard about a ridiculous rate also!!!!  Remember we (US?Gov't) need tax revenue dollars, what better to achieve that goal than with a higher rate. Something to think about 

My sources are as good as any other out here, its rumor until this we hear the actual rate and RV tomorrow.

Guru Freeway Bill:
This has been one heck of a day of confirmations that we are soon to see our blessing! I have been talking back and forth between my sources, Jonnywg, Lojak all day and the longer the day went, the more confirmation we received. We need to appreciate what Dan and Tony has done with this site as everyone is working together for the common cause for PTR family.

l we have confirmations that are too good for negative posts to have merit...This is our time. The rates have been jumping all over the place today...The settling of the rate will be when it activates and it will stay put. Even Wells Fargo made it clear with their announcements that they are ready to BUY or SELL IQD! More confirmation just in that we are within a 48 hour alert for the big explosion of wealth among us!

You may heard that the IMF may hold this after activation for a few days before allowing cash ins. If there is any delay in cash ins, I would say it would be the UST to make sure they are ready. This will NOT effect your reserves! Your reserves are good as of the minute of activation regardless of when you cash out. The rates have been jumping all over the place today... The settling of the rate will be when it activates and it will stay put.

CLAIM IT! Where two or more are gathered in my name .... so we all need to agree that we are claiming this RV!  OK, I am going to bed, early Church service tomorrow and I am going to be on my knees and thank the Lord and pray for all of the hundreds and hundreds of people who have shared their stories of burdens with me that I have taken to the Lord in prayer ever since... GOD is Good!

This saddens me. I have talked to Jonny no less than a dozen times in the past three days and between his intel, Tony's, BWM's Lojak's and my sources, we have confirmations from too many high level sources for all of them to be wrong when they are not talking to eachother. We all have different sources from different areas.

Guru Med: 
IS ANYBODY ON   CUZ THIS IS IMPORTANT.   SO WAKE UP IF YOU ARE ASLEEP.  I HAVE TO DO DAMAGE  CONTROL AGAIN.

OF THE NEWEST ANTI RV ARTICLE BY THE SAME    *****  AGAIN I WISH THIS STUFF WOULD BE DISCUSSED FIRST WITH ME AND OTHERS  BEFORE POSTED  

BUT IT IS THERE SO NOW I HAVE TO MAKE MINCE MEAT OUT OF IT  
OF COURSE IF YOU TAKE WHAT THIS **** IS SAYING AND YOU ARE JUST DELETING ZERO'S FROM THE 25K NOTES AND THEN MAKING THEM 25 DINAR NOTES.  IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING, BU THAT IS NOT WHAT WAS EVER SAID

IT WAS STATED BY SHABIBI    THAT THE EXCHANGE RATE IS BEING CHANGED FIRST THE RAISING OF THE ZERO'S OR THE DELETION OF ZERO'S FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE OF THE RATE OF EXCHANGE   WHICH IS .00086 

NOW IF THE EXCHANGE RATE WAS NOT GOING TO BE INCREASED THEN WHY WOULD SHABIBI BE ASKED IF HE WOULD CONSIDER A LOWER RATE OF EXCHANGE TO COME OUT AT  THAN THE ONE HE DECIDED ON? 

CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME THAT AND SHABIBI BEING A LIFE LONG ECONOMIST WITH THE UN, IMF AND NOW WITH THE CBI 

THINK THAT WHEN HE SAYS IT WILL INCREASE PURCHASING POWER
AS IS FACT IN OUR FORUM WOULD YOU NOT THINK HE HAD AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IT WAS GOING TO DO

AND HERE IS ANOTHER ISSUE NO ONE EVER STATED  THAT ALL THE DENOMS WERE GOING TO PARALLEL THE CURRENT ONES. DID THEY?

IN FACT  THEY CANNOT.  THEY MAY HAVE A 1 DINAR, 5 DINAR, 10 DINAR.   BUT NEXT IMPLIED WAS THE 20 DINAR NOT A 25 DINAR NOTE
AND THEY ALSO WILL HAVE FILS.  SO HOW WOULD THOSE FILLS PARALLEL ANYTHING IN CURRENT CIRCULATION?  THEY CANT CUZ THEY WOULD HAVE TO BE VALUED BY A NEW EXCHANGE RATE    AND BOTH CURRENCIES ARE GOING TO BE OUT AT THE SAME TIME  AND IF THE LARGE DENOMS WERE TO STILL EQUAL .00086  WHY WOULD THERE BE ANY REASON TO REMOVE THEM? THERE WOULDNT  AND IF THEY WERE TO L O P.  IT WOULD NOT GIVE ANY COUNTRY ANY CONFIDENCE IN THE IRAQI CURRENCY    AFTER THEY STATED HOW STRONG IT WAS AND THAT THEY HAVE THE HIGHEST CURRENCY RESERVES RIGHT NOW IN IRAQS HISTORY AND  IF THE RATE THAT SADAAM PUT ON THE IQD    WITH NO RESERVES  WAS ACCEPTED INTERNATIONALLY  THEN HOW WOULD THEY EXPLAIN THEY HAD TO DEVALUE A STRONG WELL PROTECTED CURRENCY

Guru AJ Anderson:  In March of this year the foreign reserves of the CBI were 43 billion. When the vast foreign reserves start to deplete and inflation is rising, I would think the CBI would re-think their thinking of the exchange rate. Now their foreign reserves are well over 58 billion compared to then, Hum, wonder where that money came from? Pulling the US dollar out of the Iraq market place, one would think. They say, follow the money, big oil and contracts, well that in itself is a deterrent, if you’re going to follow the money, follow what the reserves are in the CBI. The more it grows the closer we are!

Some say we are at the end of the ride! Are you sure you do not want to re-clarify that, "The GOOD news is that we are at the end of the ride"? We are not at the end of the ride until the money is in the bank. I would say we are still in the mechanics of the ride and the end could be near. Word to the wise gentle investor, keep a cool head if this RV does not take place this week. AJ

Guru Historian:  We know from a lot of confirmed intel that this RV involves some 130+ currencies, and not just the IQD. IMO this RV of 130+ currencies is likely more than just a repositioning of currency values relative to each other. An RV could correct misalignments in the short term, but could not maintain the “correct” alignments unless – at the same time – the rules by which currencies are valued were also changed. 

For example, instead of countries setting or manipulating their rates, perhaps they will value currencies based on some formula, such as valuing a country’s assets - gold, oil, natural resources, infrastructure, etc. I will leave the debate over that to others. There is something here that catches my eye: 

IMO, if there are changes being made to currency rules, then there would also have to be changes made to the IT systems that process currency values. THAT WOULD AFFECT THE RV. Those same systems could not merely include new rates for the IQD and other currencies. They would need to include formulas that keep the rates in proper alignment to each other. Any changes to the desired rates or alignments would involve re-coding of those formulas. 

This would make sense to me as I was involved in something like this, small scale. A change to one “rate” required changes to formulas in 300 places in the programming code. Re-coding, re-testing, and re-deployment took about 5-7 days every time the decision on the desired final “rate” changed.

The scenario I have painted above is purely an educated guess, but it would explain why we constantly hear of IT teams taking days or weeks to “re-code” or “recalibrate” systems that previous intel told us have already been tested and moved into production. (“Production” means that all work on the system is “done” ( LOL LOL ) and that the system is ready to deploy.)

It would also mean that the delays we have been experiencing are not CAUSED by IT issues but by changing agreements between the PTB (Powers That Be = big players behind the scenes) regarding rates or currency rules, and that is the kind of thing they would argue about from start to end. So while we may watch the IT system and screens for the RV itself, we have to look elsewhere for the cause of any delay.

I hope that nothing further happens to delay this RV . . . that the current intel plays out, and we get our RV! But if this drags out further, I would like to ask our Intel Warriors if they would look into the currency realignments. IMO that is one place they may find key pieces of the RV puzzle. TY!

Oh! Incidentally, for those PTB who do not want us Dinarians poking in there, you have one very simple solution. Just RV the “dang” thing before our nosiness gets in your way. :-)  

RELATED COMMUNICATIONS THAT COME OUT CLOSE TO THE RV

So what currency rules would the PTB want to change, and why? Following is a video on the Economist website that explains the global issue of “currency wars” in simple terms in less than 2 minutes (after the initial advertisement).http://www.economist.com/blogs/dailychart/2011/10/currency-wars. 

In 2009, Brazil’s Finance Minister coined the term “Currency Wars”, and now there is a new book with that title. The author has an apocalyptic view of the current situation, and suggests that the solution may be to return to gold-backed currencies. Here is a link to a Nov 12th review in the Financial Times. The author is now hitting the interview circuit, and the topic is being debated in the business news.http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/d761be04-0a3a-11e1-92b5-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1eBVuwi5l 

I do think this topic in the news may be an indicator of our proximity to the RV. If the PTB are carrying out any part of the scenario I painted above, it will be visible when the RV hits. IMO they would need to explain it somehow, and the news we see now would just be setting up the story.

Have a great weekend everybody! GO RV!!! And yes, I do think we are very close. :-)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum