Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

3 posters

Go down

11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:01 am

Guru DebTarHeelGirl:  I GOT INTEL that I am seeing now from the other reports and I tell ya this - this RV is reported to be popping TONIGHT ASN via real great super intel

Guru Hammerman: 
OK ALOT ALOT OF STUFF GOING ON IF I TOLD ALLL YALL WOULD FREAK COUSE IT JUST HARD TO FOLLOW ,,,,, BUT NOTHING BAD ,,,, JUST LITTLE ISUES ,,,,,FEELING GOD ABOUT SOON COUNTRYS RVing BUT NOT SOILD PROOF YET ,,,, IMJUST AHAD A LONG CALL WITH 4 GOV OFFFICLES SAY USA GOV. IS TRYING TO DELAY ,,,,, BUT IMF [[[LAGERD []] NOT LETING IT HAPPEN THERE PUSHING THIS PUPPY THOUGH ,,SO IM BEING TOLD ,SO IM ONN STRONG WATCH IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY MINUINT SOMETHING POPS UP ,,,YALL REALLY CANT SEE BE HIND THE SCEENS IM WATCH START 4PM CST TIME ,,,HINT HINT BUT STLL ANYTHING COULD POP AT AT ANY MIN ,,,GOOD AFRE BAD ITS THAT CRAZZY OUT INTEL WORD

Guru Checkmate Dan:
  HEARING MEETINGS HAVE BEEN CONCLUDED AND...REALLY HOPING THAT WE MAY SEE SOMETHING VERY POSITIVE IN THE MORNING. HEARING ALL IS DONE ONCE AGAIN...WE ARE WATCHING FOR IT TO BE POSTED.

People are really upset at the misinformation, but there's so much real information. How can you be upset? We are very, very close to tip of this being done.  I want it to be today, heard from more than 3 sources they believe today is the day...It's going to happen one of these tomorrows.

Guru Foghorn:  Okay folks…. I have been silent for awhile for a number of reasons… I also have been doing a great amount of fact finding and research with the help of my brother.Today, interestingly enough, my brother called me and said that his bank recieved a memo from corporate that stated that they have been informed to be on the ready for currency rate changes for a number of countries…. and the IQD is one of the expected changes. I asked him if was thinking that the changes would actually take place this time..  his answer to me was YES! and thought it to happen within the next 24 hours.

Thats the info.. I have to go… I will be on in an hour or so…. take care…. I will bring more when I get it..

Guru LoveJoy:  I feel today we are in a great place and as I research and confirm some of the things that the boys are hearing, I feel cautiously optimistic with more emphasis on optimistic!!

Guru Freeway Bill
:   
Let me just say that I have had numerous conversations with Jonny and find him to be well versed and with fabulous contacts. The hiccup today was clearly diagnosed by Jonny to me and the results by the end of the day have been most favorable. I have to say that I believe that we are indeed in the final hours of this as well. The emotions running high, I thoroughly understand the skepticism, but when this hits, everyone will be filled with joy of how smart they were to get in this in the first place! GOD BLESS THE USA 

Well being that I don't know what post you are asking for, I will just say hey folks! Today is winding down to be a lot better than it started out and the smell of money is getting stronger and stronger..... I even heard that a friend of mine is giving me 10% of his dinar if he gets hit by a bus!!!
Well with all the good news we have heard today, everyone here should be ready for a party like it is 1999! Keep in mind that Shabibi is now calling Jonnywg to figure out what is going on and Maliki is having dinner with Lojak while Tony is smoking cigars with Talibani... all of this while Dan has Obama held up in a place where he can't interfere with this blessing.

Today is winding down to be a lot better than it started out and the smell of money is getting stronger and stronger.

I have to say that I believe that we are indeed in the final hours of this...The emotions running high, I thoroughly understand the skepticism, but when this hits, everyone will be filled with joy of how smart they were to get in this in the first place!

Guru Kaperoni:   the CBI has explained that it is not a simple change of currency, but it is related to the overall economic situation. They also state the need to proceed now with the reform of the currency and the Iraqi economy, which will also reduce inflation. Here is the one catch…they state the necessity to put it to public opinion and discussed widely. That does not sound good for a tomorrow RV.

Guru Lojack: 
Hey Tom..just saying that I have confirmed todays scenerio as follows;Obama asked for delay in RV activation, Legarde/China/Shabibi say sorry, and we move on-- back to go mode. It has been stressfull, but things have been confirmed

Guru Bluwolf:    Some people are saying some really good things today, let’s just see what the cat brings in...no one is delaying this thing anymore, it’s no longer in the UST hands nor is it in iraqs hands, no more bogus news please...It will show up at any moment now.

Guru BWM:   we still have a great window for tonight...disregard the CBI being closed or anything like that...this needs to happen...IT CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME... regardless of time or day now IMO... we still have a great opportunity... there are events going down tomorrow that need this accomplished...the rate I had yesterday was along the 7 dollar range... but I have also heard some 4's mentioned today also...this has gone on long enough...we are still in the window and I think we have an excellent opportunity to begin closure on this...I only use begin because there is much work to do once this changes value for each of you.

some countries (I know it's hard to believe) are not involved with the dinar and it will not affect them...so it should come as no surprise that some countries will just revalue their currency based upon their own needs...don't get caught up in the it can only happen on a tuesday thru thursday storyline.. this is an anytime thing now regardless of day, hour, minute.

WE ARE IN WHAT I WOULD TERM AN "EXPIRING" WINDOW BETWEEN NOW AND TOMORROW NIGHT IMO... BY EXPIRING I MEAN THAT MULTIPLE INVOLVEMENTS IN THIS EVENT HAVE CAUSED SEVERAL "FORCES" TO SAY NOW OR ELSE... HOW MUCH SHHWING [POWER] EACH OF THESE HAVE WILL DETERMINE JUST HOW QUICKLY THIS GETS DONE NOW. THIS ISN'T TO SAY THAT IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN BY TOMORROW NIGHT IT WON'T HAPPEN BUT RATHER THAT WE WILL HAVE TO DETERMINE IF OTHER ACTIONS MAY NEED TO BE TAKEN....

Guru PapaJack1952: 
Get ready the RV should show up in Just little while ******* post Just got info Just now start looking for it BBL

Guru Poppy3: 
Just like i got a call last night from a very trusted source that has been right on many accounts and he said he had received a call from a friend in the ust and he told him that he was being told the rv would happen the evening of the 17th ( today is the 17th) but it is now late evening there and we have not heard a word today so whom do we listen to at this point. Yes they have to rv poppy3  

Guru Blaino:   Top source told me it's not going to happen this weekend.  There were some Parlament meetings, everything signed, new budget, all ministers approved, everything is set.  Looks like Monday is going to be the day.  I have a source so well placed that it could not take place without this person knowing.  It appears that we are done.  Do not know the rate, but looking at $5.72, give or take $.40.  Am I calling the RV for Monday, NO, but it looks good.

Bulldog75:  WE ARE STANDING STRONG AND FIRM ON OUR PREVIOUS POSTS AND THAT INFORMATION IS STILL MOST CURRENT AND ACCURATE. ONE CAN SEE THE LINKS ABOVE AND MUCH OF THE DATA IN OUR FORUM. IMHO (AND MUCH HAS BEEN CONTRIBUTED BY MANY SOURCES) WE ARE CLOSER THAN A TICK ON A CAT.

YES, WE ARE HERE BUT TIER3, WHICH IS US, WERE NEVER INTENDED TO BE HERE. BUT WE MADE IT BY SPECULATION AND G BUSH. ITS BEST TO KEEP ONE'S EYE ON CBI.IQ (OLD SITE) THE NEW ONE WILL BE RELEASED 'UPON DOMINO TIME'. OUR SOURCES, WILL MOST LIKELY KNOW WHEN THE RATE IS ACTIVATED MAYBE HOURS EVEN BEFORE IT HITS CBI.

IT APPEARS THAT THERE IS NO RETREAT BY IMF. THE QUESTION IS WHEN. THERE ARE APPEARANCES THAT IMF MAYBE RECALIBERATING THEIR SOFTWARE FOR UNANTICIPATED RATE CHANGES. WE CANNOT SPECULATE INTO THAT NOR CONFIRM THAT.

THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE GREATEST DAYS AND/OR WEEK OF OUR LIFE. MAKE SURE ALL SECURITY POINTS HAVE BEEN DOUBLE CHECKED AND TRIPLE CHECKED. THOSE ARE LISTED IN THE FORUM. IF ONE HAS NEGLECTED THE DUTY OF MAKING SURE, THIS MAY BITE ONE IN THE HINDSIDE. WE CANNOT EXPRESS THE NECESSITY OF 'TOTAL SECURITY' FOR ONESELF AND THEIR FAMILY.

THE ARE MANY SAFETY ISSUES, TOO MANY TO MENTION NOW AND HERE. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE MONTHS AGO. WE WILL MENTION THE HIGHES PRIOITY OF ALL AND IT IS THAT OF YOUR HOME ADDRESS WHERE YOU RESIDE. TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS NOW. NUFF SAID.

IMF is Hot and ready to go. We may see rates higher than originally estimated.  WE ARE LOOKING FOR ANY HOUR TO HOUR NOW. IMHO, ANY HOUR, ANY DAY, ANY MINUTE.........VERY, VERY, VERY, SOON TO NOW.

LATE BREAKING STORY ADDENDUM TO EARLY MORNING POST...THERE ARE SOURCES REPORTING THAT IMF IS RE-CALIBERATING THEIR SOFTWARE FOR ANTICIPATED RATE CHANGES; AND SOME COUNTRIES ARE LATE WITH REQUIRED PAPERWORK. THUS THE HOLD EXISTS. US, CHINA, IRAQ 'OFF PAPER SIDE DEALS' NOW TRANSPIRING PRIOR TO RELEASE. DEBTS ARE MAJOR ISSUES WHICH ARE TRYING TO BE RECONCILED ALSO, PRIOR TO RELEASE.

SOURCES SAY DR. SHAB QUITE CONCERNED OVER NON RELEASE OF RATE ACTIVATION ON IRAQI TV. WE AWAIT TRANSCRIPT TRANSLATION. THE PROBABLLE MAJOR HOLD UPS, IMHO, COULD SURROND THE FACTS OF: SOFTWARE HITCHES, RATE CHANGES LAST MINUTE, OTHER COUNTRIES LAGGING ENTRY DATA & APPROVAL...KNOW WE ARE SO CLOSE

WE ARE STANDING STRONG AND FIRM ON OUR PREVIOUS POSTS AND THAT INFORMATION IS STILL MOST CURRENT AND ACCURATE.  ITS BEST TO KEEP ONE'S EYEON CBI.IQ (OLD SITE) THE NEW ONE WILL BE RELEASED 'UPON DOMINO TIME'. OUR SOURCES, WILL MOST LIKELY KNOW WHEN THE RATE IS ACTIVATED MAYBE HOURS EVEN BEFORE IT HITS CBI.   IT APPEARS THAT THERE IS NO RETREAT BY IMF. THE QUESTION IS WHEN. THERE ARE APPEARANCES THAT IMF MAYBE RECALIBERATING THEIR SOFTWARE FOR UNANTICIPATED RATE CHANGES. WE CANNOT SPECULATE INTO THAT NOR CONFIRM THAT.  THIS WILL BE ONE OF THE GREATEST DAYS AND/OR WEEK OF OUR LIFE.

Guru Jonnywg:   WELL IF I WERE YOU I WOULD STAY EXCITED AS WE DRAG TO THE CLOSING AND START THE PARTY...​EVERYTHING IS DONE DONE DONE. UST IS DONE. AND BACK TO NORMAL SHIFTS...WE ARE CRASHING THROUGH SHORTLY AS PER THE INFO JUST RECEIVED. TODAY SHOULD BE OUR DAY.

i am just back from the bank and we are still in the greatest position...still updating...0.00000​...WE ARE READY FOR A GREAT AFTERNOON

GOOD NEWS...THERE IS A LOT OF INFORMATION MAKING THE ROUNDS OUT THERE TODAY...A LITTLE BIT OF EVERY THING...ALL​ OF US POST THE INFO AS WE GET IT...SO HERE IS MINE...WE ARE BACK ON TRACK...EXPECTING LOTS TODAY AND HOPE YOU DO TOO...BANK RATES ARE ACTIVATING AND RUMOUR HAS IT A FEW COUNTRES HAVE RV'D (NOT VERIFIED YET)...HOPE TO BE BACK AT 11:15 WITH MORE NEWS.

we did get a position that said it was at an impasse between O AND SHABS BUT IT SEEMS IMPLAUSIBLE AT THIS TIME...I WILL VERIFY AND GET BACK TO YOU GOOD OR BAD.  WE FEEL IT IS MISINFORMATION.  IT HURTS ME AT times but y'all (a good southern word) need to hear the facts.   I AM WAITING FOR RV...UNTIL THEN i will continue to process the leads.

WELL MY FRIENDS WE ARE IN A POSITION THAT WE HAVE NEVER BEEN BEFORE. THE GROUP INPUTING ARE OUT OF THE LOCKDOWN AND BACK TO REGULAR HOURS AS OF YESTERDAY. SOME SAY NEGATIVE THINGS AND WE HAVE TO LISTEN AND WE HAVE TO CHECK THEM OUT...BUT MOST ARE POSITIVE RE TODAY...SOON WE WILL KNOW ONE WAY OR THE OTHER AND I STILL AM POSITIVE, EXCITED AND READY.

GOOD EVENING. I HATE TO TELL YOU THIS, but we had to extend Monday by 96 hours. Influences beyond facts have created this problem but it appears that a compromise solution has been reached. The UST is hard at work with this compromise and we fully expect a solution to be activated by tomorrow night at the latest. However, we will state that every time in the past 2 weeks that we came close it did not happen so we are now not going to call the rv. We are going to call it "THE SQUIRRELCASHIN" ...... OR THE THE SQC .

Guru Adam Montana:   we all know they could delete the 0's, giving us a break-even return,  but we also believe that Iraq has enough resources and desire to strengthen their currency that it doesn't make sense to do that.  will they introduce the lower denoms at the time of RV? I am under the impression that is exactly the plan.  I am hoping that 15 day window [to cash-in] won't come to pass, but we have to realistically admit that it could.  I believe it will be 90 day window, but this is a unique situation and will have unique rules.

I am expecting to see all of this wrapped up on or around the 20th-25th, I think all of it will happen very quickly on or around the same time, and if it doesn't happen between the 20th-25th I can't see why it would be more than a few weeks longer that's my opinion - I've been watching this roller coaster for a LONG time and I've never seen things as ready to go as they are now...fingers crossed!

the GOI, IMF, UN, and CBI are the major players here. Other countries and governments have a stake and an influence  but we are all headed the same direction,  we all have the same goals and the same desires. I don't see anyone NOT wanting Iraq to RV other than Kuwait because Kuwait makes more money on Iraq if they hold them down but Kuwait no longer has the strong influence on this situation that it used to so 99% of the players are pushing forward.

Guru TNT Tony:  Never had so much misinformation as we've had today.   Truly a request made to stop the RV.  Our gov't didn't want the RV to happen because of  the super committee. If the RV takes place, it changes dynamics of super committee.  I don't mind telling you that everybody doesn't care about what's going on in US, they have problems in their countries...and the postponement was denied.  Everything is on schedule. I think it could happen today, tomorrow, between here and Monday, today is very, very possible.  Goes with dates we were given and fact what transpired last night.  Been excited all morning.

Guru Chief (TNT): 
I can give you what I know. Far as what's going on right now, removal of US $, only cards for transactions, so they are pretty much dissolving US currency which has to facilite the increase in the value of IQD by taking $ out. What Iraq vendors have been using, now the dollar is going to be gone out of circulation, relying on IQD which - on pinnacle.

Guru Purplehelmet:
   My peeps are very excited!   So, we are hearing 8+ showing sometime between now and tomorrow night! That is the bank rate!  CBI may be higher!

Guru Med:
   VERY SOON PARLIAMENT WILL RECONVENE, THEN I EXPECT SOMETIME IN NOVEMBER WE WILL HAVE THE FINAL VOTE OR KNOW WHERE WE STAND ON THE VOTE

Guru OkieOilman:  I SAY A BIG HOWDY AND HOPE YOU ARE ALL WIDE EYED AND READY. THE CAT HAS BEEN OUT OF THE BAG ALL WEEK WITH SOURCES QUOTING ESTIMATIONS AND PROJECTIONS. SOME OF OUR INFORMATION HAS COME WITH SOME VERIFIABLE INFO AND MANY RUMORS. WE FEEL THAT A HOME RUN IS COMING ANY HOUR, ANY DAY. WE CONTINUE AN HOUR TO HOUR WATCH. WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET OUR HANDS ON A TRANSCRIPT OF DR. SHAB AND A TRANSLATION. THAT LANGUAGE IS MOST DIFFICULT TO TRANSLATE AND EVEN DEPENDS ON THEIR BODY LANGUAGE AND INFLECTIONS OF A SOMEWHAT LIMITED VERBAGE

OOM Member AJ Anderson:  I still have it on good authority that no RV?RI has occured in the country of Iraq. The lower denominations are not in circulation. The people of Iraq still are using the preferred US dollar and do not trust the dinar. All the above is from personel within Iraq. The mechanics of a pending revaluation is still underway, meaning its political and with the ever enduring physical input of information. Watch the news, Shabibi is getting worried about inflation, that is being artificailly created by pulling the USD from the market place and streets of Iraq. The CBI has been pulling the USD since April at 13 IQD per 1 USD, trying to promote the use of the dinar in Iraqs everyday life. [soft layer] When is this thing going to happen, well that's anybody's best speculation, even the Guru's intel providers. Be well, be safe and be blessed. AJ

TNT Member:  I was up until 2am doing what you guys said. We are in financial need and eased my migrane after our call. I think it was a lot of stress, I literally writing down top 10, have more, make sure my kids safety, off Facebook, have one daughter tells everyting, taking pictures, telling world. 

other thing was had son that was very ill and passed away, I have my list of who to donate to, different families others helped up, have plan laid out, tax attorney/accountant, I would like to go ALG, not in that area, I like fact how they do stuff through Nevada corp.

OOM Member Matwms:  My nephew was at his bank doing business this morning and asked the teller about the Dinar. She did not know about it but another teller overhearing did. She showed my nephew the bank screen that said the Dinar is "delayed up to a week"0.0000 rates on screen. She asked my nephew how much he had and when he told the teller the amount she told him he would have to have a private banker. The Teller told him they could not cash that amount but could deposit into his account and when the main branch sent them the money it would be in his account. The teller was unable to give a % for cash in. This is a Regions bank in Florida (not my home town).

PTR Member dimples3 Bank Story: DEVINE GRACE THANKS FOR TIS A WONDERFUL BLESSING!!!!!!!! WELLS FARGO IN N.C. ARE SETTING UP PRIVATE BANKER APPTS. 

YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! A FRIEND JUST LEFT THE BANK ONE HOUR AGO. GOT A CALL BACK 30MINS TO CONFIRM THE APPT - PRIVATE BANKER APPT.  FOR FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT TELLS US SOMETHING IS BREWING AND AIN'T TEA!!!!!  THE FRIEND WENT AND ASK FOR A PRIVATE BANKER. ASK ABOUT THE RV. AT FIRST NOBODY WANTED TO DISCUSS IT. THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE WAS ASKED WHERE DID SHE WANT TO PLACE HER NEW ACCTS. THEN SHE WAS ASK TO COME BACK IN THE MORNING AT 11AM.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Sam I Am Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:28 pm

Guru Adam Montana:   we all know they could delete the 0's, giving us a break-even return,  but we also believe that Iraq has enough resources and desire to strengthen their currency that it doesn't make sense to do that.  will they introduce the lower denoms at the time of RV? I am under the impression that is exactly the plan.  I am hoping that 15 day window [to cash-in] won't come to pass, but we have to realistically admit that it could.  I believe it will be 90 day window, but this is a unique situation and will have unique rules.

Interesting that unlike other gurus, "Adam" admits here that if they "delete the zeros" it's a break-even situation.  That would be a redenomination or "lop".  He doesn't think it makes sense to do that, but if they do ... well you guys are just SOL.  No refunds on the VIP membership.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:05 pm

Wow! Deb really knew her $hit back then! 11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 1656125192 11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 1656125192
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:27 pm

11/17/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND 3508649203

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum