Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/16/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:56 am

Guru Freeway Bill:   we have so much intel that has been confirmed and so much that is so close that we have never been this far before... Shabibi wants it done yesterday and so does all of the world...i have always said the rate would be high and not 3-4$... I feel comfortable that i have been correct...i was told a long time ago that the end rate was already decided and it would be close to $ 8 if not MORE... I have had so many things happen to convinve me that it would be high.

Well with all the good news we have heard today, everyone here should be ready for a party like it is 1999! Keep in mind that Shabibi is now calling Jonnywg to figure out what is going on and Maliki is having dinner with Lojak while Tony [TonyTNT] is smoking cigars with Talibani... all of this while Dan [Checkmate] has Obama held up in a place where he can't interfere with this blessing...And Adam Montana is standing in line at his bank waiting for his roll of dimes!  [heehee]

We need to relax a little bit and let the waters calm as we wait for this RV. It is coming soon. Tonight, tomorrow or this week is A-OK with me, how about you?  People are getting more emotional the closer we get and trying to analyze every single word they read. Now, let's get that RV this week!

Guru Adam Montana:   I think a dime makes the most sense  but I admit it could be as high as a dollar however  I don't think it will be OVER a dollar for any reason even though they can afford to do so it just doesn't make sense to extend themselves that far when almost every investor in the universe will cash in at a dollar.

I haven't seen any actual "news" saying the HCL is done - I've only seen misinformed or delusional Gurus stating that. I'll let you know when it's actually done.  There has been no "in-house" RV,  they will most likely be cashing in first over there but things will follow a common sense, natural progression and we will be able to cash in shortly after as soon as our local banks are able to clear the rates and such with the CBI, so there might be a delay for us, but there will be no "secret in house" RVs.

I don't think they have to accomplish anything else!That's why I'm excited about THIS timeframe, right here and now. There is no reason they can't sign off on this whole thing tomorrow, unless there's some last minute preparations to be done to educate the Iraqi people on the revalued dinar...other than that, the country has done everything they need to do in order for the UN to sign off on it.  I hate to keep saying it...but we're simply waiting on a stamp or an approval, and there's no reason to delay any further that I can see!

Parliament resumes official sessions on the 20th.  I believe they will hold (or ARE holding) several unofficial sessions prior to that, today is the 16th, sometime between now and the 25th I believe we'll see the lid blown off of Chapter 7 or the HCL, if not by then, shortly after.  I think it should happen almost immediately if not immediately, it's still right here...there's no longer a valid reason to delay much longer -  government is stable, HCL is agreed upon just not officially lifted, and I truly believe Iraq should be 100% out of Chapter 7 any day/minute/second now.  We're close, there's no reason to delay, and it should move forward shortly!

this last weekend there were a couple of major news station clips about the dinar both of them were kind of  funny in my opinion, because it was obvious that the people who wrote the article didn't know much about Iraq.   what struck me, though is that they didn't say DON'T buy the dinar, they said it "might" not be right for you,  they also said that it's likely the dinar will go up.   what they failed to point out  or maybe they simply didn't realize it is that unlike the Zimbabawe currency,  Iraq has oil, natural gas, and intelligent investors to back their currency.   unlike Zimbabwe, Iraq is no longer printing currency on an out of control situation. Iraq is very stable and has a tight grip on their currency supply and money value, comparing Iraq to Zimbabwe is completely wrong.

Guru Jonnywg:
   I HATE TO TELL YOU THis...a​s you know i felt all was done on monday...but no rv...but we had to extend monday by 96 hours...influenc​es beyond facts have created this problem but it appears that a compromise solution has been reached...the UST is hard at work with this compromise and we fully expect a solution to be activated by tomorrow nite at the latest...$7.09 is the rate quoted by many sources...it is not guaranteed it is a rumour.

looks good...shabibi upset it is not thru...trying their best...will not go past friday...i like today...then thurs the best...NO GUARRANTTEE BANKS WILL GIVE CBI RATE.

JUST IN...BANK REPORTS STILL UPDATING......0.00000

the last day of extended monday...the staff inside encoding are still in lockdown  and we will get verification of this at 10 am cst today...there is no reason this event has not progressed. So what is the holdup? At this point no one knows because there is none. We must wait...the bank screens are still showing 0.000 which is incredible as 133 countries are not trading through the bank system.   We will try to get answers for you today.
LOCKDOWN MEANS EMPLOYEES COME TO WORK, ARE SEARCHED, NO PHONES / COMPUTERS, THENCANNOT LEAVE UNTIL TOLD.......THIS MAY TAKE DAYS

Guru TNT Tony:   Update: ::: Things are progressing....Just got in additional information...tomorrow should be an exciting day!

We talked to our contractor in Iraq. Thanks to our guy - This is his text: .  He said he is in dubai. He has a contract for 3 provinces in Iraq. he says. (Paraphrasing:) They (rvd funds?) will be in the bank on 17th Nov. Parliament paid on 19th of Nov. We may get paid on the 19th of Nov. This thing should have been over yesterday and they are trying to do it RIGHT NOW. they are trying to put baskets through now.  They still expect to paid in RVd funds on the 17th.  You may be going to the bank, Thurs, Fri, Sat, or Monday. It could be tomorrow that we are at the bank. We are at a great place. I'm hearing its well over $3 dollars. 1st mouse gets the trap, 2nd mouse gets the cheese...time frame has been shortened.  You will not be disappointed in either the dinar or dong. We will all be jumping for joy as soon as the numbers come out.

EVERYTHING IS DONE. agreements we couldn't talk about last week ARE DONE. Everything from Iraq, England, France, Greece are done. We are still trying to figure out why its not showing yet. The person thats the maddest that its not happening in this whole deal is S [Shabibi].   He is HIGHLY UPSET IT DIDN"T HAPPEN YESTERDAY. He went on TV and said it would happen yesterday - live. and hes mad. Its truly out of his hands and hes upset it hasn't happened. Technical stuff is happening and it should have been yesterday. It still could be today, or tomorrow.   Some countries were added to the basket and some people do not want this to happen. They want the countries to collapse. But S is mad. Banks are really ready.

I AM IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD SO I AM PLAYING WITH YOU....BUT YES HE IS DONE AND THERE ARE TECHNICAL THINGS AND SOME REMOVED THAT SLOWED IT DOWN SOME.... IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YESTERDAY...ACTUALLY I HAVE JUST BEEN PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS.

OK, I WILL TELL YOU, I AM LOOKING FOR IT TOMORROW TO MONDAY... THE INFO SAYS NOT TODAY BUT TOMORROW...INTO MONDAY

Guru AlreadyBlessed:  Things are progressing. Remember what was said on the call. Just got in additional information...tomorrow should be an exciting day! TNT :::

Guru Bluwolf:  I do not know if I should say this.  But o heck,,, all banks are now ready,keep it in the room Currencies are now in. Lets see if we can get the spark going on these rv's

Guru BGG:
   Ok - just got off the phone with a friend who saw on Fox news today that Shell just discovered another large oil well - maybe the largest in the world that will likely push Iraq to the No.1 oil producer in the world. Howver, the point was made (on the broadcast) they will need an "internationally recognized currency" to truly capitalize on their oil reserves (to trade in something other than Petrodollars).

Guru Bulldog75: 
  WE ARE RECEIVING PURPORTED SOURCE REPORTS NOW OF DR. SHABIBI ON IRAQ TV STATING 'HIS BEWILDERMENT OF THE IQD NON-REVALUATION (RVD) WHICH SHOULD HAVE BEEN 'OFFICIALLY RATE POSTED ON CBI/WBANK/IMF/BIS/UST RECORDS' AS OF YESTERDAY. STAY TUNED FOR THIS LATE BREAKING REPORT. WE ARE SEEKING OFFICIAL CONFIRMATIONS. RUMOR TIL FACT. THIS IS A THIRD PARTY SOURCE REPORT, IMHO.

THE IQD TREND IS OUR FRIEND: LET'S LOOK AT WHAT'S TRENDING RIGHT NOW IN IRAQ. FOR MOST PART IT'S GOOD. WE REMEMBER OUR GAME PLAN FROM BEFORE AS TO WHAT WE ARE FOLLOWING: A) MONEY B.) POWER C.) OIL. LET'S LOOK AT WHATS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW TODAY. HELLO BAGHDAD.

SOURCES HAVE REVEALED THAT THE LOWER DENOM BILLS OF $5 & $10 ARE NOW BEING DISTRIBUTED IN IRAQ TO PREVENT INFLATION AND COUNTERFEIT BILLS. OTHER FORTHCOMING NEW IQD DENOM BILLS ARE COMING SOON.

THE TREND IS OUR FRIEND. THIS IS ALL WONDERFUL, TIMELY NEWS FROM IRAQ. WE ARE DEFINITELY IN THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME.

SOURCES SAY WE ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE AND HERE AT OOM, "WE ARE HOUR TO HOUR" WAITING AN OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION FOR A POST RATE.  WE SHOULD SEE THE RATE AT THE LATEST SOMETIMES THURSDAY AND MAYBE BEFORE.  LARGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH EVER KNOWN TO MAN IS OCCURING. I CAN WAIT A FEW MORE DAYS. SOME HAVE BEEN WAITING ALMOST 9 YEARS.
OUR SOURCES SAY THAT IT HAS IN IRAQ. IMF, BIS, UST TRYING TO INSERT NEW RATES INTO THE NEW SOFTWARE SYSTEM. THIS MAY BE A SHORT HITCH. UNKNOWN PAST THAT POINT.  ITS A MASSIVE JOB TO DO WHATS HAPPENING. SOFTWARE YES. PERSONNEL YES. COMPLICATIONS, SOME. TRULY A CHALLENGE AND I ANTICIPATED MUCH OF THIS; BUT WE SHALL OVERCOME AND THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Guru Lojak:  guys, hearing from multiple sources that Shabibi is po'd bad that this did not happen yesterday...so i wouldn't think this will go too much longer.  I am talking about real sources, not bulldog

Guru PapaBear:  Currency input finished. Any minutte Prepare for your Blessings and use wisely READY AS OF NOON. MAYBE BULLDOG has more

Guru Kaperoni:   the pressure from banking is building...And we can also see they are frustrated - international banks are reluctant to engage and partner with these local banks. Looks like Parliament has some more laws to pass. Pressure is building for sure...we see the pressure and more importantly, frustration with delays. It has affected investment projects.  the poor stock prices will also affect these private banks. And the last thing the CBI wants is banks to fail.  Central Bank warns of collapse of the currency and the fall of the Iraqi economy.  once again the CBI has warned the GOI and Parliament...if you let this political non-sense continue and inflation gets to 10% we are stepping in to RV. We don’t really need ur blessing.

Guru Poppy3:    we are now looking for our banks to not have the information till late thursday or friday morning. Nothing bad,  just the release globally being delayed a few extra hours according to intel coming from iraq to our ust??   Ok also know that the ld's are there to circulate but they will only go into circulation as the high denoms come in to prevent any imbalance within the country. Guys i am excited to know also that the speech dr shabibi made last evening was factual and i confirmed.   He did state plainly the dinar will be the highest valued currency in the world and their goi officials are going to be paid in new valued money...Now thats excellent news.  i was told they get paid every two weeks and they were paid last on the 4th so the next payday would be around the 19th, i am not sure what day that falls on but that should be a close date??

Guru Duke:  Good Morning, to all the foolurs, although this will again, not make me popular, which is ok, don’t you realiaze that some things have to be completed before the RV will occur? Wake up and smell the coffee, eat the hot peppers or whatever gives you the inspiration to come up with all the  ‘and more  .

IMO, it is getting to the point that people are going to believe that the dinar is a scam because your predictions are sounding like pumping and I hope that people will begin to see through all the them. As a result, make an informed decision as to the speculation of the dinar and decide if you can afford to buy and be able to wait it out .

Here a Stardogger, we believe that the dinar will RV, but we will not give a rate and date, because we don’t know, nor do we profess to know. We will post articles and let you decide what you want to believe or not to. By us holding to this ideal, we can sleep at night knowing we are not giving false hope, or  predictions.

So everyone have a great day and RV soon.

OOM Member Lifesagent:  My client who has had dinar for over a year JUST came from where he buys his dinar. The girl there knows him and said "something big is happening...i just sold 9 million dinar in 2 hours. Client asked whats going on? She said im not supposed to say but....  I was told iraq rved at 6 dollars and we should see it here within A week

Tribute to BondLady by DV Member NYM: I just want to encourage you all to hang in there no matter what you read or hear. We may be in rough waters at the present time, see, read and hear things that may discourage us, but this is all good. Those with strong faith will prevail and rejoice in the rewards.

For the last few weeks and months many GREAT articles have come out and many false ones also. I have been in this investment since the new Dinar came out in 2003. I have seen many things, read many news articles, witnessed many Dinar sites , heard more then I can to hear with rumors, only to land at BondLady’s sight. Its my own opinion but I can honestly say that there is NO sight equal to this and BondLady’s efforts are totally amazing. This truly is a place where you get the news that follows the money and our investment. Hang in there, support one another, find articles that follow the money and support the investment, stay far away from negative things and soon you will see what you invested in will be will worth the wait. There are many on this site who are more then qualified to help you after. Question is are you ready to stand firm and loyal? Are you willing to be the best of the best? Only you can decide that. The ride is almost over… Iraq will soon become the strongest economic power of the world.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum