Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/14/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:29 am

Guru Hammerman:  shared that 11 of his 18 contacts in the ME have confirmed an in-country RV in Iraq.  Confirmations from Dubai, Kuwait and Iraq. Rate of 4.42 is what was shared. Banks and CBI to have encrypted codes hiding rates.

Guru Bulldog75:
  AS OF NOW WE SEE: MINISTERS ARE SEATED & SHAB SAYS THE IQD IS INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. WE SHOULD SEE THIS ON THE NEW CBI WEBSITE SOON UPON THE IQD RATE POSTING (WHOSE NEW SITE LOCATION HAS NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET). MINISTERS OF INTERIOR AND MINISTERS OF FINANCE WHO ARE IN CHARGE OF SALARIES, HAVE DISCUSSED SECURITY STAFF SALARY INCREASES EFFECTIVE THIS WEEK DUE TO EXCHANGE RATE. SOURCES FROM UST TO VATICAN ARE CONFIRMING MUTUAL CONCLUSIONS OF RATE CHANGES FROM NOW TO WEDNESDAY, WHICH IS THE RATE POST. WE HAVE NUMEROUS CONFIRMATIONS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, TO DUBAI AND TO IRAQ THAT THE RATE CHANGES WERE ANNOUNCED AND IN EFFECT "IN COUNTRY" AS OF TOMORROW

PURPORTED RUMORS FROM SOURCES ON ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CODE RELEASES MAY COME DURING THIS TIME NOW. WE WILL NOT SPECULATE FURTHER UNTIL ABSOLUTE CONFIRMATIONS FROM RELIABLE SOURCES OF UST, WBANK, CBI.

WE ARE GETTING PURPORTED RUMORS OF AN  'RV'.  HOLD TIL CONFIRMATION.  JUST HOLD.  COMING FROM IRAQ.  JUST HOLD.  NOT CLAIMING IT.  JUST HOLD...WE ARE AWAITING A POSSIBLE 'CONFIRMATION'.  PLS  HOLD.  WE ARE HERE AS LONG AS POSSIBLE ON PHONES. EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL PROVEN.  NO POSTED RATES YET NOR CONFIRMATION FROM SHAB/ET AL MINISTERS.   - HOLD -

THIS CAN POP ANY HOUR AND WE ARE ON STAND BY...STAY COOL, CALM, COLLECTED... OUR DAY IS COMING.

BANKS ARE VERY VERY VERY READY RIGHT NOW!  THEY ARE HOLDING WAITING FOR ENTIRE SYSTEM TO SYNCHRONIZE AND ALIGN. THE QUESTION IS WHEN AND WE ARE THAT CLOSE.  THE RATE CAN COME QUICKLY THRU : CBI, BIS, IMF, W BANKS, UST.  IT APPEARS THE TIME IS SO NEAR AND SO CLOSE AT HAND FOR THIS TO DOMINO.

Guru ScottiG:   "THOUGH I HAVE BEEN TOLD WHAT THE RATE IS LIKELY TO BE IN THE US, THAT INFO CANNOT BE RELEASED AS OF YET. "I EXPECT IT TO BE CLOSE BUT JUST UNDER 4.40 USD. THIS IS NOT TAGGED IN ANY WAY TO THE GBP.  ALL NEWS IS GOOD. I AM LOOKING FOR ACTIVITY ON THE CBI & ISX HOPEFULLY VERY SOON."   OUR TIME IS COMING VERY, VERY SOON.

This is the absolute latest info. I am trying to confirm all aspects but as it stands right now. My 30 year currency exchange expert is stating that the banks in Iraq are trading the newly valued IQD. I am told that the in country rate is $4.40. I am also getting word from Dubai that Maliki has just announced the adjustment. Everyone is nuts. I do not have confirmation from the banker because it is not released yet into the country. I will let you know more when I find out more. I do not know what the politics of releasing in the US banks is at this time. Do not go nuts just yet. We are not 100% yet but we very well could be there!

Last week Scotti G told you that he really liked this Tuesday.....I still do. It is possible it could go a day or two past but I would not expect that to be the case. I have information from so many valued as well as some highly placed sources that we are so extremely close.  I am hearing now from sources in Iraq that the speech was related to inflation and their approach to address and stop it. The words RV were not used but the terminology you have heard me say quite often was. They will adjust the value of their currency this week. That is the nutshell version based upon a valued friends notes. I do not give dates or rates. I never have.  I will however...let you know the very minute I hear it from 'the banker'. We have never been this close before, I do not forsee anyone pulling this back this time. EVERYTHING IS DONE THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE!

I am still waiting for clarification of the substance of Dr. Shabibi's speach at 3 AM eastern. Speech confirmed by one Iraqi citizen and 1 Kuwaiti. No details yet as communication is monitored.

Just in from Kuwait and confirmed by second source. Shabibi just gave a speach to the people. No details as of yet but will share as info comes in.

Guru Checkmate Dan:   this thing could very well be over...so many people and so many places telling us its over.  The intel all says the ministers and GOI is all done Chapt 7 and the rate is to be seen.   We do have 7/8 agencies today...the worst we heard is wed/Thurs...all others are saying it was announced today and in staged areas announced in IRAQ.  The number one source told me its already concluded.   I don't think the banks will tell us the rate until we see it on the CBI.  If its RI'd Im thinking around $2.50 or $2.75. IT will go up a lot soon after.  If it RV's it should stay at that rate for awhile.  in the next few hours we may hear the news we are waiting for.

i beleive we are moving forward quickly. You know how conservative I am. I am expecting it anytime

Guru DinarWishes:   being anounced and activated are two diffrent things there is a process...we verified a speech not the RV...it is linked to the GBP but in America it will show as USD = it is Linked to the GBP for Stability.

We have Been working Very hard to get conformation of the Speech Given by Shabibi and we, Jonny, BWM and others Have Verified it did take place...I am waiting for my copy of the Speech and should have it soon...European and Arab Nations are VERY Excited as they Should be...3 Letter agencies are Excited and Banks are Standing By...Hold on toYour Hat Cause we are trying to get Further Conformations of the procces and Just know it is underway...and Hope to have something to anounce Later this Evening!!! We have NEVER Been this Close...We will not know the rate till it Post on the CBI...WE DO NOT HAVE AN RV TILL IT POST!!!

Guru BWM:    I have sources saying yes [it actually rv'd in Iraq]...have I seen it anywhere that I can confirm and feel safe about it...no...If this has happened I would expect to see it tonight and certainly by tomorrow IF this is true...I don't think they can "announce" it in Iraq and expect it to stay normal for any length of time...if it truly went in Iraq I would expect to see something within the next 12-16 hours at least IMO...have heard around  [4.40]  which to the pound would be about 7 dollars...not gonna sugar coat it...it sounds good but until I can prove it you won't see the MC Hammer dance til it's for sure...it's not on the bank screens or cbi so we wait.

Guru BGG:   better wait for confirmation before we get all "squirelled up" about it!!  I got several phone calls from different people.  I know how hard it is to keep the excitement bottled up folks but let's try.  Be happy, but guarded until confirmed. That said, Woooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo.

Guru Poppy3:   bgg and i and several others are very excited because we feel and actually know we have the best contacts available and as of over two weeks ago they all came into alighment and these peeps do not know one another and don't have the same contacts but all are and have been calling this window as the best we have ever faced.  I pray that all the details they have informed us of is correct.  GUYS this has been done several time and usually we will hear it from a couple sources but not all the sources?? this is why I put so much faith in the timing and what they are saying now.

Guru Bluwolf:   all is done, all screws have been tightened, looking forward for it to pop up asn...On rv standby...it will just pop into play...The banks are silent now,  But they will talk soon.  I see all things positive, and the outlooks will be fantastic

Guru Gary:  THE UK FOREX GUY states just now they are waiting and watching, they got notification of the changes and are monitoring their boards right now..

Guru TNT Tony:   Everything from Friday and the weekend is still in motion. I thought we would wake up Millionaires and I am not the only one. things did not kick off at the time it was supposed to. The contractor I spoke with says he is still getting paid tomorrow. Shabibi did give a speech to Parliament TODAY and it was about the value of the dinar.  We have never, ever been at this point, this close to an announcement.  It could still be a great day.

Guru Jonnywg:    PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RATES ARE STILL AT $00.000 AND UPDATING...  HOWEVER IN another sources notes, the updating will be completed today...note that SHABIBI ADDRESSED THE IRAQI PEOPLE AT 3PM IRAQ TIME RE THE CURRENCY AND RV

UPDATE:  THE REPORT FROM THE BANK IS IN AND ALL 135 CURRENCIES ARE STILL UPDATING AND UPLOADING - VALUES AT $00.0000. NOT WHAT WE WANT BUT WE ARE STILL UPLOADING.  WE WAIT UNTIL 10 AM CST.

there is nothing more that i can say...the contractors have to be paid in rv'd currency as does the govt employees, the usd is no longer legal,  CHINA has agreed to fiscal terms, italian PM stepped down...i will be hard pressed to comment if this does not procceed...everything is in place...we await the postings.

Guru Freeway Bill:    BE PATIENT... this has to happen for the Global Reset...this baby is stubborn but will show up soon.

This thing is getting me antsy...would just like someone to just come out and verify the exact time and rate, but that isn't going to happen until it happens...This RV is a sly fox and has to be watched constantly. Different intel from all over the place and everyone saying the same thing. Fat Lady is warming up!

Guru SteveI:   There has been so many huge news events over the past two weeks, that one can only anticipate something will happen very soon. It will happen when we all least expect it.   every day...I get more excited about the future of Iraq and our investment ...just live each day to its fullest and let this happen.

Guru AngelQuest:  AQ comes on the call and explains that her and Frank did not leave on bad terms. AQ addresses the rumors that are Untrue with spreading gossip about other “gurus”! OOM does not deserve this dragging through the mud that has been going on! Frank may not agree with OOM’s dinar intel, but he will not, nor AQ stand by and see someone falsely accused or slandered!!

Guru Frank26:  Frank comes on the call singing along with Jesus. Frank prays.  Frank stops with articles and has a guest that has come on and now introduces “Northeast”. Sidebar from NE says, whatever you see on the news to believe the opposite. Credible sources (Vatican – UST), found out today, 4 different contacts, everyone saying the same thing; It’s official, that Shabibi is looking to raise the dinar value between now and Wednesday. First time, NE has been on the call.  Frank says, it’s not necessarily going to happen this week. But we watch and wait! Frank gives shouts out to many forum posters.  Frank sings and prays to close the call.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum