Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/12/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:06 am

Guru Bear5642   KEEP YOUR EYES ON NEXT WEEK I DONT WANT TO GIVE A DATE OR RATE BUT BOTH ARE ABSLOUTELY AMAZINGSTAY AWAY FROM THE DATE JUST KNOW IT IS HAPPENING AND EVRYTHING HAS BEEN DONE THE 4 ISSUES AHVE BEEN REMOVED

JMO IT WILL NOT HAPPEN ON THE WEEKEND I HOPE IM WRONG. WELL I HAVE TO GO I HAVE AN OBLIGATION AND COMMITTMENT TO MEET FOR TOMORROW GOD BLESS YOU ALL

I HAVE SOME AWESOME NEWS, SCOTTIG AND MY SELF HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS SPEAKING WITH OUR SOURCES AND AS ALWAYS WE VERIFY IT TO THE MAX.  REMEMBER WE TOLD THERE WERE 4 ISSUES INVOLVED IN DELAYING THIS RV,  WELL THOSE ISSUES AS WE SPEAK HAVE BEEN RESOLVED.  LET ME DESCRIBE HOW CLOSE THIS RV REALLY IS, IF YOU STANDING IN FRONT OF THE FLAME OF A CANDLE YOU COULD BLOW IT OUT.  THERE HAVE BEEN A TON OF PLAYERS INVLOVED IN THIS RV AND IT WAS BEING LINED UP SO WE CAN ALL BENIFIFT FROM AT A MAXIMUM LEVEL.THE RATE WILL BE AWESOME...IT WILL PEG TO THE US DOLLAR PERIOD, NUFF SAID...YOU CAN HOLD YOUR BREATHE BECAUSE HERE IT COMES...THE 15TH IS OUR BEST WINDOW, LETS SAY 98% [confident] ...THIS IS NO HYPE THIS THING IS HAPPENING.

Guru Jonnywg:    i never knew that there are so many different wrenches in the world this time...no more wrenches...in usa yes there will [be?] casualties that i cannot discuss...but USA SHOULD come out of this in a great position.

i feel this is the end of the dinar meetings...there are no more meetings i think this could be the last...possible redecision...to post the rate...it is widely felt that we will see a low rate to start...i think in the $3.70 range to start...then up...i will consider anything as a massive profit...it should go up in less than 30 days but stay tuned...[timing?]  immediate...before the 15th...the 15th...contactors to be paid in rv'd dinar...govt empl as well...info can chang in a heart beat...we try our best and at times it is wrong info......thank you for being understanding...I am in the loop and you will be kept there

Guru TNT Tony:  you will see the new CBI site...and you will see it in forex a couple days later...that is the actual physical thing that has to happen...the last thing I know that has to happen is happening right now...The rate has been set...both the high and the low and being adjusted because of the reason that the g20 was there and the whole euro bailout caused the rate to be adjusted...We may get info tonight...sounds good, all of it.

it has been on TV 3 times in the last 24hrs [news about IQD]...the lady on TV...never said it was scam but said be careful where you get it from...she didn't know when it was going to happen, she also said don't throw it away...send it to me.  it had to come out at some point in some way...good or bad news, just be in the news...a national broadcast twice...Thats exactly how I look at it...it wouldnt be there if they (gov) didnt want it.

Guru Bulldog75:   As stated for weeks, IQD range comes above $3.33 and more near Kuwait just under $4; Dong is stable and the quiet dark horse between .05-.09.  IMHO, we should see this domino within hours to days.  Dr. Shab has to meet a liquid payroll on the 15th of November, next Tuesday.  This would have to RVD on or by our 14th. Probable RVD of IQD is so near 'within days if not hours'. This is still all about 1.Money  2. Power 3. Oil and 4. Timing of IQD.  See you soon at the bank!  

Guru OkieOilman:   
"I SEND MY CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEW MODS WHOM I AM SO GRATEFULLY WELCOMING.

I JUST THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS GIVEN THEIR TIME AND ENERGY TO THIS OOM SITE. ITS OUR FAMILY SITE. I AM WELL AND SO BUSY BUT YOU ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS OF OUR INVESTMENT; BEAR, SCOTTI, BULLDOG, SAMBO, MISKEBAM AND OUR FABULOUS STAFF.

AM UP TO MY EYEBALLS IN GATORS. YOUR INFO YOU ARE RECEIVING NOW FROM BEAR AND BULLDOG75 IS QUITE ACCURATE. BELIEVE ME, WE ARE CLOSE, LIKE A SWEATER ON A BULLDOG.

AND THIS SHOULD SNAP AS QUICK AS DRIED TOAST AFTER BREAKFAST. I LOVE EACH OF YOU. SEE YOU SOON. YOU ARE IN GOOD HANDS HERE."

Guru Eagle Has Landed:   For those who keep saying that the Fiscal Year of Iraq ends/begins Nov 15th they need to read the Iraq Banking Law. IRAQ BANKING LAW - Page 31 - Section 6 – Accounts and Financial Statements - Article 40 Financial year: The financial year of domestic banks shall begin on January 1 and end on December 31 of the same year. For a branch of a foreign bank, the financial year may differ.

Guru Freeway Bill:  
DID YOU KNOW?  That after Moses led his people out of Egypt that they wondered aimlessly in a 27 mile radius around the desert for 40 years? So, once they got what they wanted, most never lived to enjoy it? They were filled with misinformation on where to go and literally self-destructed their own cause by not following whatever right information that was there?

We have been fed tons of misinformation throughout this journey and some have sold back their dinar even with all of the tons of good information about this blessing.

BUT THEY DID NOT HAVE WHAT WE DO!

Had Moses and his people had a GPS, they would have reached the promise land in a few weeks and saved over 39 years of confusion. Had they had a PC, they would have known what they were missing.

During the Kuwait RV, we did not have the wealth of information to keep us on track and make us believe that the possibilities were so high that the RV would, indeed, happen and that we would eventually make money. Again, because the internet was not as popular and informative at that time.

We have been blessed to have daily and even hourly information telling us what was going on and where this was going to lead. Whew! I couldn't stand the thought of 40 years in the desert with a bunch of dinar in my hand and never seeing it in my lifetime come to fruition.

We are in the moment and have been for months. Everything has been leading up to what you are reading about and seeing happen right now!

The laundry list is done and commitments have been made to RV this currency and take your thousands and turn them into millions. That is not misinformation and we know this because we have had many people studying this for no less than 8 years!

Get ready, you don't have to relax anymore. You need to be ready and have your thoughts in line of exactly what you are going to do when you get that final word and you count your dinar one more time, do the multiplication and figure out how many USD you have for your dinar. After you sit down for a while, then you really will need to start working on what you are going to do now!

DO NOT SELL YOUR DINAR! DO NOT SEND YOUR DINAR TO ANYONE! You are sitting on a fortune and you just have to wait to see what it is worth!

Have a great Saturday and GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU..... we knew the final days would be stressful. So here we are and .... yes, they are stressful. Is it true? Oh Lord, can it be really done? All of this will be answered in the next few days....

GOD BLESS THE USA

Guru Checkmate Dan:  there has been some stuff on the news...cnbc etc...stoked when i heard that kind of misinformation,  makes me more excited... Called up Ty [Dinar Banker], Ty said I am licensed to sell this by the Treas. there are peeps scamming others out there ...ebay etc.   there is a reason we use the dealers...just be careful where you buy it.  the day before they released KWD...they did an auction and said they were not going to RV and china did the same thing.  We are hoping it will happen before the 15th, they're pushing to get this done.

Guru Poppy3:  
for the last two years is that DR SHABIBI has stated many times he wants a rate that is moderate and that can be sustained for no less that 24 months, he has said that rate would be the highest in the region and will be inline with Kuwait meaning the rate we should see will be within .10 cents either way of the border state of Kuwait and they are at $3.63 last week...this rate will allow them to stablelize their economy for continued growth.

OOM Member RSS:  Hello all my good friends. Been a while since I aired my thoughts and beliefs on where we are in our investment, and so since I can't sleep, seemed like a great time.

I have been in this investment almost five years now. In that length of time I think I have just about seen and heard it all.

I have had my highs and my lows and right now, I would have to say I'm as high ( no,not drinking or drugging) as a Georgia pine!
Why? Because after years of agony, I feel that we are about to finally end this long and decrepid journey.

I am just finding out that so many of my good friends that I have made here, and when I was moderating at that other site (which shall remain nameless) have gotten out and it just breaks my heart. Don't misunderstand , everyone must live by their own convictions and do what is best for them. I get that. It's just that I feel we are closer than flies on a garbage truck.

We have been told for years that as we entered the final leg of the journey, there would be tons of mis-information. Well....I think we got it.In the last 3 day's alone, I have seen 4 seperate mainstream media articles come out telling us what a bad risk the dinar is. LOL, I love it!!

What do you expect them to say? Hurry! Go buy dinar? Hardly. They are only saying what our govt wants the average Joe to hear. Remember my friends, we were never supposed to be a part of this to begin with.

In the past week directives were sent down from every bank you can name saying; STOP SELLING NOW!! Well, are you not a tiny bit curious as to why?

The dinar is no longer just about Iraq. We are now in the middle of global economic chaos unlike the world has ever seen. Don't misunderstand, the dinar alone cannot fix the worlds economic problems, however we are at a point where (IMO) the world doesn't stand a chance without Iraq. They have become a huge ( perhaps the biggest) piece of the solution.

It was only a couple of weeks ago when the whole world was going down, no money to be found, then suddenly, two weeks later, everyone is gonna be ok?

Please, give me a break! Just where do you think this mysterious money came from?

Look at the enormous amount of debt that Iraq owed to almost everyone in the world. The U.S. , China, Germany, Russia, Japan, to name a mere few. These and other countries have forgiven as much as 80% of this debt. Now why would we do that? Because we are all wonderful people with kind and forgiving spirits? LOL, heck no! Because we are all holding dinar and all have agreements with Iraq that will save our poorly managed financial arses thats why! When this revalues, ( and I believe with all my heart that it will and is imminent) the debt we all forgave is a drop in the bucket compared to the profits our greedy little countries will reep!

I have one source ( and one source only) of rather highly placed intel. They told me once in almost 5 years that this would end by the end of October. Well, it didn't. A lot of last minute ( global, political snags) kept that from happening. I know of at least three key meetings that had to take place that were postponed at the last minute. Did this cause the dates to change? Of course.

Look, I'm no guru, neither is my source of information, but this is an extremely fluid situation, unlike any the world has ever known, or will ever see again in our lifetimes.

Here is my point....( finally huh)? Most of us have been here a long time. We have heard multiple predictions as to when and how much. None has ever come to pass. My friends, I'm begging you; Don't give up now, not when this is almost over. I can not give you a definate rate or date. Well, actually I could, but I won't. I fully expect this to be completely over, and your money in the bank prior to Thanksgiving. Could I be wrong? No! ( Lol, jus kiddin) of course I could be wrong. This is Iraq we're talking about, but not just Iraq. Now it's the whole world. It must be, and will be done. Those of you that hang in will reap your reward!

The entire point of this rambling of mine is to hopefully keep you in this. I know people are hurting, I know the holidays are upon us. Want them to be good? Then I'm begging ya....hold out a bit longer. I do not think this will go into the holidays.

By now you may all be saying, "RSS has finally gone over the edge". Maybe so, maybe not. Just do me a favor; Don't run out and buy more, but if you do please use promo code RSS*VIP (kidding again), but don't dump what you have. Give it till at least Thanksgiving.

There is NO WAY this goes into 2012!! Ok, thats all I have to say. We are really at the end! So is this post.
..out!

DV Member: Nov 12, 2009 was the day..........from my own eyes, I saw on several difference websites as Im sure many other ppl did.............that the IQD, VND, and I believe Hong Kong and another currency rv'd.............The IQD, was I believe either 84. cent or 1.34......................The VND was .05 cents.................Ive been very curious wondering if it will RV again this year since the troops are coming out of Iraq this year.................I was a millionare for a full 24 hours...........on that day of Nov 12, 2009 haha, I wont forget................Does anyone remember this day in 2009 on Nov 12

DV Member #2:
was just watching CNBC on the money segment 5:50pm est - the panel was discussing the best ways to invest in Iraq and the Dinar was the worst way...they mentioned how the CBI has maintained the 1170 and there is no fundimental reason to revalue....the one thing the panelist did say was that the currency could revalue but for a quick profit she felt the Dinar equaled no Dinero...i am not being a downer i have no link look up CNBC 11/11/11 around 5:50pm est

DV Member #3To be brief on this call I had last night , there was a lot of interesting information discussed

First thing is that all contracting jobs in regards to the State Department, nobody who works for the (company) has been offered a job or extension.Past the new year.

Not a big deal considering Dynacor and ITT are plucking these guys up left right , sending em to afghanistan. But in true (company) fasion they wont let these guys go home or DEMOB if you will.Holding them back because of visa issues ....never happened before, ever ....
Also , very interesting , my former supervisor has been transfered to FOB hammer to build up the helo mission ,not sure why since this base is pretty much all military personel.

Its actually a huge training area for the iraqis ,training on heavy armour ...tanks and stuff... so why the build up ?it is real close to the iran border,but still in iraq ?

Thought that was very strange since the whole country is on fire sale status to get out of there by DEC.everything is closing or closed , PXs , mailrooms etc...

And the most important , no dinar news as of yet , nothing ..no rumours no whispers no nothing.

So I can expect the various forms of bashers coming my way from the internet gangsters who drink dr pepper , pop there zits and play warcraft all day to the soccer moms who think they know everything.

But guess what , give me the negs I dont care , but my info is real and tell it how it is , I dont give false hope like Okie .

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum