Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/11/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:49 am

Guru Hammerman:  ok made one call,,yall should like this the hammer is seting the rate ,,and i dont do that ever ,,,,told soild inside soucre ,,5.72, plus or minus .42cent ,,,no one knows or will know if its pegged to the usd are gbp ,,most think the pound ,,but no one will know until after it post ,,remember that ,,,, ill never speek rate again ,,,,,, still nothing 100. dream big ,,,   did not set it ,,it come the highest source iraq goverment i have ,,i 1000% believe it will fit in those numbers

Guru Freeway Bill:
  If you did not think that we were close, if you watched the CNBC bogus report to basically turn your mind into much about this RV, you have just seen the beginning of the end of this journey! This was an abvious ploy to confuse us into believing that the dinar is not going to RV.... anyone with any sense could see that. The meetings that are going on will not be finished until probably tomorrow, but just like when they pick a pope, when they get it done, the signal will come out and all will be done and ready!  We don't have many nights left without an rv.

Well, I came home after having a absolutely fabulous day of information called into me and listened to the call with great anticipation. Since, I did not hear any of the things that I had been told, I went back to confirm what I had heard and I got further confirmation on all of it.... has me puzzled...

The Iraqi Parliament met all day and most of their night tonight and have accomplished many things. They took care of the last thing we have been waiting to hear and also voted on the biggest thing that would have to happen prior to an activation of the RV. Also the China issues, according to my sources have been settled and this would mean very good news for dinar holders as they got what they asked for. IMO IMO IMO we are at a point of absolutely no return!

The activation cannot be held off any longer and we should see it tremendously soon. This is a night that you should go to bed feeling very good about your blessing. I know that I will...

This in no way is diminishing Dan's call. I would assume if he had heard this news, he either is waiting for his own confirmation or chose not to put it out. Talked to Tony for literally seconds and he was on another call and I am assuming he is confirming whatever of this he has heard. 

It's just the matter of different contacts!
FREEWAY BILL: JLarsen These are solid contacts and after I got this news, I called every source I have and I got confirmation that that is where they are as well from 80% of them...

Guru BGG:   Things are looking better and better. I'm still not "calling it" but I'm on "high alert" to be sure.  I also had another brilliant Parliament source tell me earlier today that they have been hearing for a while now that this would not go past weekend. Forgot all about that one!!  I will finish by saying - take heart, there is an extraordinary amount of stuff happening right now that is mostly all good for us. So relax, and enjoy.

real quick update, parliament went into session 6 hours ago, imf, cbi, legarde, shabbi, all in usa, meeting just over, hopefully the combination of all will give us what we want in the next 24-48 hours, were not calling it, please realise this, but all good delvelopments. Stay tuned to bbg chat for further updates. 5:38 PM  It is confirmed that Shab is in DC and all SHOULD BE DONE. That is what IM BEING TOLD! RIGHT NOW! [butterfly] That was the intention of the meeting in DC.... Shabs is on his way back with RV!

Guru Poppy3:  Bgg when you get off the bat phone call me i am hanging from the cieling from my toes. Poppy3

i confirmed positive that parliment meeting lasted much overtime yesterday and much was accomplished and it all was great for us in fact i am told that was the main focus of the meeting to complete everything that effected the RV and now it doesnt require any more parliment vote or anything on their part. THE RV is now ready and all things that we have ever heard that is required is complete.

Guru TNT Tony:   we heard from a contractor about his contract...he is an Iraq citizen with a contract and there is a difference and his contract is for three provinces Baghdad Kurdistan region and very large and with a great industry that it has been signed by the Iraq government – IT HAS BEEN SIGNED – this is the different – others are waiting and THIS ONE Has been signed... first payment due November 15th.   there is a meeting going on right now ON US SOIL involving 9 countries involving what you and I care the most about and they are here to put an end to it whether it comes this afternoon tomorrow or Sunday that is what is most important…IT WILL HAPPEN! A LOT OF THINGS are going to change!!!  Can guarantee dinar will be significantly over 3 or 4 dollars to START with and remember it comes in first then change later... today could be a banner day – tomorrow or MONDAY for sure one way or another..be excited

Guru Jonnywg:   this meeting amongst world financial leaders is pretty much unprecedented...the fact that CHINA has taken a leading role is a new precedent...the speeches happened with LEGARDE ...these countries are there re the RV and the activation...[ RV] BEFORE THE 15TH AS GOVT EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS TO BE PAID IN RV DINAR... I THINK ALL OF THE NECESSITIES ARE COMPLETED... THIS IS A GLOBAL RESET AND WILL HELP HUNDREDS OF COUNTRIES...WE ARE CLOSER THAN EVER

Guru Bulldog75:  THOSE CAN BE TEST RATES JUST LIKE WE EXPERIENCED BEFORE. THEY MEAN NOTHING TIL THE BANKS POST.
MIS-INFO IS ALL AROUND US AND THEY PLAY WITH THE SCREENS AT NIGHT. THATS APPEARS TO BE MIS-INFO AND MIS-DIRECTION JUST LIKE WE SAW THE DONG TWO WEEKS AGO FOR AN HOUR WITH A .01 RATE . AND THEY WERE PLAYING WITH US.

THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. WOULD NOT CHASE IT TONIGHT. WHAT WE WANT IS CBI, BIS, UST, WBANKS IN AN OFFICIAL POST WORLDWIDE. UNTIL THEN, ITS LIKE AN OIL TANKER CLEANING ITS TANKS AND PRIMING FOR A RE-FILL. ITS TEMPORARY MIS-INFO WITH MIXED SIGNALS.  SOME CALL IT TEST RATES DURING THE NIGHTS.
THEY ARE SENDING SIGNALS; COULD ALSO BE A WARM UP  DRILL.  WARM UP DRILL IS GOOD FOR IN THE MORNING.  THESE ARE NO DUMB BUNNIES. THEY LOVE TO TOY WITH US.

WE THOUGHT WE HAD THIS TWO WEEKS AGO WHEN THE
DONG APPEARED WHILE OKIE AND I WATCHED.  WE WAIT AND ARE PATIENT. THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR BE ON GUARD DUTY. 

I SEE A FULL MOON, 11-11-11 AND IRAQ NEEDING TO MEET PAYROLL BY NEXT TUES. PICNIC COMING WITH PIZZA AND DINAR.  WILL ADVISE IF I GET MORE OKIE THRU THE NIGHT OR MORNING.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  We have been hearing things on the boards..and confirming things...we have heard things from all over and you have read most of these already around the forums parliament meeting, we've heard things from bank, treasury, overseas, etc. 

.... we are inching our way forward...one thing from Business Insider, Credit Unions jumped and banks lost people, so they must of been listening to PTR lol...

You guys know there are many mods on our calls. Just trying to keep people engaged in this. Encouraging you to hang in there to change your financial perspective... Some news coming out Elsie sent news reports about China, Russia, things going on. 

We have been getting lots of good news and some just does not make sense....

I really believe if something this does not happen soon... I have never seen so many things pointing to the end...but I really see some genuine reasons to see this is so close...but if we go into the holiday season...I don't know..but things are off the rictor scale right now and all things are showing us this, but are these things planted? I think the 15th is something to watch for... for those of you who stuck around send in subject line "I made it to the end" giving away more...Tony and I both will be on the call tomorrow at 1pm et

Guru Viper:   as of now the cash transactions are shutting down in USD..it will take time for all the bases to be shut down and its excellent news 

Guru Purplehelmet300:    We are now in the perfect window for this to happen. Should happen anytime now from what I just heard...the rate is somewhere in the $5+ rate pegged to theGBP, bank rate, and even higher at CBI.  which would put it now around $9+ USD. Cant tell you how I know just what I am hearing.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum