Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 11/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:29 am

Guru TNT Tony:   According to most current info here and in Iraq, Expect the Unexpected!   Look for World Leaders speech tonite – even though it is late – still look for it!

Even though Iraq is on vacation, people showing up in parliament, agreements being made...Numbers in place, people trained.   I do know people were in lockdown....you probably heard that...I am waiting to see what today brings and tomorrow even.  I saw the new CBI site in Feb.  This site will come up as soon as RV is announced so people will know there has been a major change. THE NEW SITE IS COMING OUT ON THE RV REVEAL DAY that page will be seen on that day before anything else.

Have been talking to bankers, even this morning. There is a semi-agreement between Chase, WF, Citi . Each will attack different segment of the market according to dollar amts. Have packages put together. I should receive copies today. What to expect, interest rate. Will give our people a heads up when you go talk to the banker. He won't even know you have that info.

I'm the guy w/the glass 3/4 full and ready so spill over. Everyday I look that this could be it. It could be any day this week. Its still this week. Every week we go to, I just go to today.

Guru ScottiG:   I believe Iraq has fulfilled all that they needed to. This is based upon info from a couple well placed sources who are fully aware of activities in Baghdad! I also believe the other things that needed to be completed last week are most likely completed now!  I am most confident that it [The rate] will be respectable and close to the KWD!

I am not worried about the rate. It will take care of itself. It will be respectable. We just need the RV !!!!!   it should happen during our night time!!! That is based on a contact who has been trading currencies for 30 yrs!   I am most hopeful that we see it this week. As far as I can see everything is done. This is according to sources inside the Govt of Iraq and connections to the Parliament. All my other sources agree that we are right where we want to be. CLOSE!

Do you want me to be like everyone else and give a date that no one but Dr. Shabibi can determine? I firmly believe the RV has started. I believe it started last week. I do believe now that the real obstacles are out of the way that the RV can continue. We should see it soon!  There is much going on behind the scenes. I really do not think it will be in our banks for a couple of days!

Before I talk about that cajun Gov Bear, let me re-address a thought from my post last night which is in the OOM Skuttlebutt forum. Though Bear, I and most of our sources believe we are incredibly close to the RV, we do not know for certain the timing. The speech from Maliki yesterday and all the other news breaking out and there is great anticipation that it is close. NO LET ME MAKE SOMETHING VERY CLEAR!!!! It will RV when it RV's! The operative word is that it will!!! It might be this week or possibly next week but it should be very soon. Anybody telling you they know the date is blowing smoke! Word to the wise is sufficient!

Guru Med:   NOW PARLIAMENT IS EITHER RETURNING ON THURSDAY OR ON THE 20TH NO MATTER THE VOTE FOR THE DRAFT TO PRINT  WILL BE DONE THIS...MONTH...I IMAGINE RIGHT NOW SHABIBI IS MAKING ALL THE ARRANGEMENTS HE CAN  FOR THIS TO COME OUT.  WE ARE IN THE CLOSING MOMENTS AND IF ALL THE FACTS AS WE KNOW THEM ARE RIGHT THEN SHABIBI WILL FINISH THIS VERY QUICKLY AFTER THE VOTE OR WE WILL KNOW WHAT HE PLANS.

THE PROCESS THAT IS IN MOTION HAS TO FINISH...IT WILL NOT REVALUE UNTIL THEN.  I KNOW OTHER SITES CLAIMED IT WAS BUT THEY WERE WRONG.  THE VOTE FIRST ON THE DRAFT TO PRINT HAS TO COME.  YOU CANT PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE. THE VOTE I AM SURE WILL BE THIS MONTH, WHEN THE VOTE IS OVER THEN IT IS ALL IN ONE PERSONS HANDS, THAT IS CBI'S GOVERNOR.  IF HIS CLAIMS IN THE MEDIA ARE THAT IT IS URGENT TO DO THEN THIS SHOULD BE OVER THIS YEAR.

I HAVE BEEN DROWNED WITH THIS RIDICULOUS .10 RV AND THAT CBI IS TAKING A CUT OFF THE BACK END AND THAT BANKS ARE SHIPPING THE DINAR TO CBI AFTER EXCHANGING THE DINAR AT YOUR BANK.  THE DINAR WILL NEVER BE SENT TO CBI FROM THAT BANK IT CANNOT HAPPEN...THE DINAR HAS TO BE SENT TO THE US TREASURY, THE PLACE ALL CURRENCIES GO TO THAT DONT BELONG TO THIS COUNTRY. ONLY AN INDEPENDENT TRADER LIKE ALI OR WHOMEVER COULD SET UP A DEAL TO SEND IT BACK TO THEM I AM TOLD AND THERE IS...NOT ONE...SPECK OF EVIDENCE THAT IMPLIES A .10 CENT RV.  I ASK THEM TO PROVE IT.  I CAN PROVE MY REASONING WITH FACTS... WHY IN THE HECK WOULD YOU EVEN GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A 2ND THOUGHT ON AN UNPROVEN THEORY.

Guru 8Ball: The IMF wanted more CBI banks in each province.  We have an Iraqi who is a Kurd that works with Astro.  He said that Iraqi's hate their money and prefer to use USD Because of the buying power. So I think the IMF knows how much USD are actually in Iraq ...plus ...minus a few billion ...   So that when the RV occurs there will be an exchange back to IQD in Iraq
the Iraqi's will prefer to use IQD... depending on how high the RV is.... in value will mean how much gets exchanged ..... coins.... .01 dinar .05 dinar .10 dinar .25 dinar .5 dinar
will be new

Guru Jonnywg:    It has been an eventfull day...all seemed well and on course...then a melt down...turned out that we have another delay that you can be the ones to guess at the problem...everything is a go from our vantage point...everything is completed...and i well know how many times we have been at this point...HOWEVER OBAMA WILL GIVE A SPEACH TONIGHT...so far unannounced, listen to it, and then look for the activation soon after.

the signal has been sent to CBI in Houston and new york last night so we should see this morning when the Bank's open and update this morning at 9am est if not by 2pm est.

Guru Bear5642:   I DO FEEL THAT WE ARE TRACK AND I AM BELIEVING THAT THIS OUR WEEK.  I ALSO FEEL THE WORST CASE SENARIO WOULD BE THE END OF NOVEMBER.  DONT SEE ANY OBSTICLES AT ALL...EVERYTHING LOOKS PERFECT. REMEMBER THE KEY WORD IS INFLATION AND SHABIBI HAS TO PUT A STOP TO IT AND HE WILL WITH AN RV.  I BELIEVE THE RATE WILL BE A JUST ONE AND THEN I FEEL IT WILL DEFINATELY GO UP AND NOT DOWN.   I FEEL THATS THIS A GREAT WEEK FOR AN RV,  90% [possibility].   I HAVE REALLY RELIABLE SOURCES AND WE HOLD THEM TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY.

Guru PapaJack:  Just talked to jonnywg the signal has been sent to CBI in Houston and new york last night so we should see this morning when the Bank's open and update this morning at 9am est if not by 2pm est but he think's this morning

Guru Bulldog75:   OUR RATE COMES ABOVE 3.33 “IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT” NEAR THE KUWAIT RATE, AND FINALIZE MORE NEAR 4. NO RUSH TO BANKS PLEASE. RELEASE IS IMMINENT. RELEASE IS APPARENT AND NOW, IN GOD’S TIMING. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE FOR THOSE PREPARED. THE RATE SHALL COME IN “THE STILL OF THE NIGHT” AFTER BANK ALIGNMENTS. WE SLEEP WHILE THE MARKETS SLEEP BUT THE NEW NUMBERS APPEAR. AND THE ACTIVATION COMES WHILE ‘THERE IS A KIND OF HUSH, ALL OVER THE WORLD, TONIGHT, ALL OVER THE WORLD’. US/CHINA HAS RESOLVED THE DEBT AND PAYMENT STRUCTURE. BANKING SYSTEMS ARE UNDER REVITALIZATION. CHINA/RUSSIA TRADE IS ENHANCED. CHINA IGNITES A ‘TRILLION YUAN’ INTO MONEY MARKETS SOON. THE IQD ENHANCES THE WORLD MARKETS NOW. THE TIME HAS COME. PREPARE YOUR ESTATES & SAFETY NOW.

LETS GET ONE THING STRAIGHT HERE BEFORE WE GO FURTHER. NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE SO QUIT THE RATE POSTING. DO WE ALL UNDERSTAND THIS? IF NOT THEN PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE RATES BECAUSE IF ONE DOES, ITS A FALSE RATE. THERE IS ONLY A SMALL GROUP OF APPROX 7 WHO KNOW THE RATE. PLEASE, NO RATE QUOTES.

WE DO KNOW THAT THE ODDS ARE HIGHLY PROABABLE THAT THE RATE WILL BE ABOVE $3 DUE TO THE FACT THAT KUWAIT'S WILL BE IN THE HIGH $3. SO STICK WITH THAT PHILOSOPHY HERE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE COOL. WE SHOULD SEE SOMETHING IN THE HIGH $3 RANGE; AND LEAVE IT AT THAT. OK. THANKS.

I SAID IT WOULD BE ABOVE 3.33 AND THATS A FACT BECAUSE IT HAS TO MATCH CLOSELY TO KUWAIT, HIGHLY LIKELY. THATS A HIGH PROBABLILITY BASED ON MONETARY FACTS.

THERE IS A SMALL GROUP APPROX 7 WHO KNOW ALONG WITH SOME TECHS.  EVEN THEY KNOW THE RATE; BUT NOT THE DATE. VERY TECHNICAL WHEN LOOKING AT BIG PICTURE.

Guru Checkmate Dan:  don't look too much to the banks. They are 4th & 5th players here.   I think a few things still need to happen before RV is possible...Its a great day, beginning of a good week. I think it’s going be dropped on our heads w/o notice. Forex and CBI are going to show that its happened. I got a good feeling about this week. Didn't think it was today personally. Maybe around Wednesday.  We're in a good place. Nothing negative, nothing bad.  Someone probably moved the cheese, but we'll find it.

I've been saying we're in the week for a long time. Meaning it should happen in the week we're in. No reason you should think its 2, 3, 4, 5 weeks out. Should always happen this week…. It bugs me when people say won't happen to 2012… I never want to think it can't happen in the next 2 or 3 days. Believe we're always in the week…

Guru Fresh:  All the talk about this going down at any moment is obviously real and credible - to some degree ( who knows what REALLY could be holding this event up at the end of the day)...all that being said there were some big developments in the last 24 hours and some key people that got the heads up that Iraq is ready.

Guru Poppy3:   I AM STILL IN THE 10TH TO 20TH TIME FRAME HOWEVER WITHOUT KNOWING IF ANY OR ALL THE DECISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE LAST 10 DAYS OR SO NEED TO HAVE FULL PARLIMENT VOTE OR NOT IT IS HARD TO SAY WITH ANY CERTAINTY. I DO THINK DURING OR JUST AFTER   PARLIMENT IS IN SESSION THE RV WILL HIT. THIS IS MY OPINION WITH WHAT INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE TODAY. THEY START THEIR SESSION ON THE 10TH AND END ON THE 20TH.

SOUNDS VERY MUCH LIKE the reduction of American troops will trigger the RV.   I think the troops have been leaving in large groups for three weeks now and more than a third of all of them are at home already,  at this rate they will all be home by Dec 1 instead of the end of Dec.  They showed a special on tv yesterday...saying they where ahead of schedule to evacuate. I don't think anyone will know the exact date they will all be gone but they stated yesterday that we have already turned all security over to the IRAQ troops...none of our troops are patroling now??? they could be home for thanksgiving.

guys just got back from meeting with source and he had really nothing more to add to what I was telling him he stated we have the correct information and that as far as the information he has heard in the last in the last 10 days we have more information than most people in washington. POPPY3 i AM STILL STANDING ON SOMETIME BETWEEN THE 10TH AND 20TH OF NOV. POPPY3

So this will make some of you laugh: Have a young man that is a soldier and works for us part time. At the shop today I had a FedEx delivery and as I opened the package the you soldier(4 deployments) at 24 years of age seen the certificate of authenticity for VND and asked if I had purchased currency. I said yes and he replied, "I used to buy dinar when I was in Iraq. I said, really, do you have a fair amount and he replied I don't know, it's all in a cigar box but it is a stack about this high, and he measures out about 4 inches. I held my breath and then asked, is it 25k notes or 10K and he replied, both. Then he said that he had periodically purchased dinar as well as whenever he had the chance he would receive change from purchases in dinar. He had thought about giving it to kids because he knows how kids love colorful money. I said well, another deep breath, let me update you...long story short he nearly fell over.

don't you think it is a shame he is just one of the lucky ones that found out and they where thee and our gov kept them in the dark about the possibilities and took the opertunity from them. I look forward to all the people sueing the bankers and bank institutions that have told people it is a fraud or scam and prevented them from buying dinar.

Guru Hammerman:  i been here made a few post ,,,,, alll intel is great an saying today ,,,, but what does that mean ,,imo show at banks major branches ,,then they must send it to smaller branches tricle down ,,i true fill 24 to 48 hours after main branches see before we cash in ,,,,,,, then i my oppion it will be later in the week rite before banks close they need the off hours to perpare ,,,imo ,,it all adds up though ,,never a rv on a monday ,, at least i cant find one

DONT WONT TO BELITTLE POPPY3 but i disagree ,from my own reashearch an intel all issues are complet an 100% out of iraqs hands ,

,i was told by upper ust that about 18 now the rate an hundreds know it within a dollar are so but im with ya i dont really like the rate game even though i have posted an seen via pictures i tend to think tyhey will change

PEOPLE THIS REALY REALY IS NOT IMPORANT ,,THE RV IS ,,,, THE RATE WILL BE HIGHER THAN WE THINK,, BUT PLEASE JUST WAIT FOR IT I DONT AGREE WITH ALL SAID ,BUT WE ALL HAVE BRAINS ABN A RITE TO SHARE

Guru Purplehelmet300:   I am still hearing $5 - $7 pegged to the GBP which makes it any where between $8 -$11USD... not sure if it will come out low and go up.  Im hearing it will just come out high...come out high and be managed - wont move too much! I believe High rate makes perfect sense.  High rate is easy - SO many countries hold dinars and want a high rate. China, believe it or not, IS our friend!   I am hearing this week - I cant nail down the exact day - BUT this week!

Guru Kaperoni:   [article quote]  “central bank to make a significant change in the near term at the reality of this sector which is still operating according to regulations and laws that do not fit and the development process.”  we see...they are asking the CBI to make changes...we have confirmation. Not only does the World Bank say there is a problem, the CBI admits it and is preparing laws to get things moving along. It is pretty clear, that this is “holding up the RV.”  you all can read RV today, or RV tomorrow, but here is hard evidence that there will be no RV until the CBI submits these changes and Parliament passes them. When does Parliament return? It is my understanding sometime around Nov 20th.

Inflation is our “RV asset” and the CBI's biggest concern.  the CBI does not want to sit idly by and watch their hard work lowering inflation be destroyed.   And yet, they confirm that there hands are “somewhat tied” in what they can do, until the reforms (including laws) are in place which will open and expedite the plans to a free market economy and international trade. IMO, we are still a few weeks out at best…and possibly a few months out. Let’s hope late Nov or Dec Parliament achieves what is asked of them and gets this done.

PTR Member (Paulboy) Story:  havnt heard from them in weeks and about 20 min after I read jonnys post from last night this am I got a text and it said from my brother-in-law Ali Abdo in Pakistan.....".watch the dinar today love you"......  I talk to him often my fatherinlaw has 12 brothers 10 in iraq and 2 in dubai...they are all heavily invested

PTR Member (Mort) Story:  i just talked with my contact MON AT NOON EST & WHO IS A INTERNATIONAL LAWYER for real and he told me he was in Washington this last week and they said couldn't really talk about the dinar-but off the record (his contacts) were getting 100 emails a day and couldn't get any work done-but off the record look for it on Thurs at $3.68 in irag and usa $4.41-he also said we will only cash in to put out peoples money problems and then hold the rest because it will go up in a fairly short time! 

DV Member Bank Story: I just left the chase bank in mesa AZ ask the teller (Kevin) do you know anything about dinar he said the bank manager told him it would RV this Thursday didn't say the price tho

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum